by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Samantha Ironside vs Vespa: Are Wasps So Easily Swatted?

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Samantha Ironside vs Vespa: Are Wasps So Easily Swatted? - Page 2 Empty Re: Samantha Ironside vs Vespa: Are Wasps So Easily Swatted?

Post by Tarantulust Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:45 am

Vespa thrusted her kick like a knight would a spear, looking to embed her heel into the terrifying beast of a woman that found its way into the arena. Vespa would have never admitted it, but she had every intent on breaking Samantha’s shin! Her leg! The Wasp Woman wanted to cripple this beast while she could! Any damage to that devil could be doled out towards this predator could serve to be a critical weakness in the future! Anything that could have been seen as pain, weakness, or even hesitation would at least be a comfort for the Insect! But what her forceful kick found was little comfort and no mercy. The leg Vespa struck may as well have been a tree trunk! It hardly budged, only halting the monster of a woman for a single moment before those terrifying teeth flashed at her once again in a brutal smile made from the devil’s pits!

Like the monstrous Frog’s tongue, Samantha suddenly lashed out with blinding speed and gripped Vespa with an inescapable hold! Fear rampaged through the insect's heart as she was quickly yanked from the floor, too stunned to even fight back! It felt as though she had just gotten a steely cold needle rammed through her thorax and was helplessly squirming her final, deathbed spasms! It was a humiliating display, one in which Vespa could only cast a quick, confused and panicked look at her opponent!

Vespa tried her very best to escape! Royalty knows she did! But soon she found herself in mid air! She had tasted flight for the first time, and for a moment, her mind was as empty as her aerial surroundings. It had taken her a few seconds to realize that, unlike her fellow Hive mates, Vespa lacked the wings necessary for such an activity. Gravity soon reared its ugly head, and she began her plummet back down to earth! Waiting for her was the Monster Woman herself, still there like a never ending nightmare waiting to swallow the wasp up in a horrifying promise of pain and darkness. A promise in which Samantha would carry out without a second's hesitation!

With an audible grunt, Vespa landed onto Samantha’s shoulders. They didn’t budge an inch, as they felt akin to sitting on a pair of dumbbells and hurt just as bad! If there was any such comfort in the next coming moments, it was that such a pain would not be on Vespa’s mind long. For just as suddenly as she landed, Vespa found herself falling again. This time, Samantha was with her. And when the Wasp Warrior impacted the canvas, a horrific pain wracked her body and brain before the world was swallowed up into the deepest darkness she ever had endured.

Vespa’s once tensed muscles relaxed. Her mouth remained agape, a silent scream of agony still plastered on her unconscious face as her messy bangs covered her rolled-back eyes. Everyone remained silent. No cheers, no adulation for the victory. The fight had been so one sided and brutal, from the most unlikely of competitors.

The referee would drop to the floor and begin the count. She could have counted to one hundred, and it wouldn’t have made much difference.

“One!”

“Two!”

Vespa was not the only one who was looking at Samantha as though she were a monster. This woman was vicious, calculating, and entirely cold blooded. Was this a new threat that found its way into the AFW? A new Apex Predator? Only time would tell...but needless to say, her first impression was more than impressive enough to make her a memorable fighter!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Samantha Ironside vs Vespa: Are Wasps So Easily Swatted? - Page 2 Empty Re: Samantha Ironside vs Vespa: Are Wasps So Easily Swatted?

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:14 pm

Three!

Just like that, it was over. A bug, successfully swatted without so much as breaking a sweat. Her first victory in the league, and no doubt, just the start of many.

With the bell ringing, and her music playing to signal her victory, Samantha got back to her feet, pointing at a nearby camera man and ordering him to get into the ring, which, after another loudly yelled command, he did, and Samantha had him tighten his shot close on the down and out Vespa.

"YOU SEE HER? YOU SEE WHAT I DID TO HER!? That is going to be EVERYONE in this league who thinks they can step up to The Big Boss! Bring all these worthless bitches up to me, line them all up, I will crush ALL of them!"

With one last snarling look at her defeated opponent, Samantha would let the referee raise her arm up in victory, then leave the ring, and head to the back, leaving one squashed bug and an audience starting to fear what would happen if their favorites fought this woman!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:33 pm

With the Cameraman obeying Samantha’s orders and zooming in on Vespa’s defeated form, the audience received an up close look at the Hive’s defeated knight. Her once ferocious and crazed eyes rolled to the back of her skull as her agape mouth revealed useless, needle like teeth that did nothing to stop the steamroll of a fight. Teeth, stingers, armor and muscle were useless in the fight against Samantha Ironside. She had seemed indestructible during the fight, leading many to wonder if she had even felt the few strikes she had endured in the match.

Her power was unrivaled, her stature as strong as stone, and her voice a booming explosion of thunder and dominance! Samantha promised the entire wrestling federation that nothing would stop her in her quest to smash all those in her way beneath her boot. Much like the bug that lay at her feet. It may have been some throw away line from anyone else, but Samantha looked like she meant it! But even worse than that…

She seemed more than capable enough to turn that statement into reality.

The undisputed winner: Samantha Ironside!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2