Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

John Carnaby vs Mimaska Ryo - Drawing a Gorgon

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

John Carnaby vs Mimaska Ryo - Drawing a Gorgon - Page 4 Empty Re: John Carnaby vs Mimaska Ryo - Drawing a Gorgon

Post by Deus001 Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:21 pm

John was sick and tired of Mimaska's games at this point, now he'd been driven to simply plow her. Make her regret this and be careful for what she was to wish for, sure the Gorgon could ride him into oblivion if she so wanted. But John was intent on making her think that in hindsight she should have just tried to choke him out rather than get him so worked up that he'd shuffled her into a mating press, intent on making her feel the wrath of the scribe of the conquest. Regardless if she was just letting him use her or not John would make sure the Gorgon would remember this......

One thing for certain was that Mimaska was certainly keen on John leading her around if her erotic moans ringing in the ears of the artist was anything to go by, only serving to drive the artist into snarling into the neck of the Gorgon. One hand moving to thumb her nipples as she muttered for the artist to keep going or she'd grip him hard. A firm reminder was the muscles of her womanhood clenching his groin tightly, making John shuffle in their intimate embrace.

He accepted the Gorgon's kiss, honestly surprised by how delicate she was being as she probed his mouth. John hummed into it, she tasted sweet for sure. Tasting her as she scratched his back before grabbing his ass cheeks to help drive him inside her further......It wasn't going to be long now. John could feel himself building within her in this mating press. He grinned and then heaved and ho'd with his thrusts.

"THIS!" he said as he drove into her. "IS! FOR! BEING! A! DIRTY! SNAKE! NGHHHHHH!!!!" each word that John spoke had been punctuated with a massive gesture. John felt his release, at the last word he felt his knees grow weak as all energy was diverted right into the Gorgon entwined in the mating press..........

Back to top Go down

John Carnaby vs Mimaska Ryo - Drawing a Gorgon - Page 4 Empty Re: John Carnaby vs Mimaska Ryo - Drawing a Gorgon

Post by The Riders Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:56 pm

let's out a loud screech in his ear, Oh.. Oh ughhh GAWD yesssss.. feeling his hot seed flood her depths. Her nails digging into his back sctraching his back holding.. clinging on to him as she rides out her orgasm.

Small twitches course through her body. Kissing him hard again forcing her tongue inside of his mouth, laying under him.. feeling his body still pressing her down onto the floor. Don'tyou have something to ask of me stud she says teasingly giving his neck another slow lick.

Raking her nails across his back again, before biting his neck. Lightly sucking in it leaving a hicky mark on his skin, before sliding out from under him wiping her the sweat off her body.
Well are you going to ask me or do we have to do this again hmm.

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:24 am

John wasn't a man who usually got so pent up and angered, passionate for sure about things that he applied himself towards. But here, tonight. He just got so wound up here by Mimaska and her seductive nature driving him up the wall and plowing into her with all the hunger of a beast, likely all that she wanted for sure. To drive him into this place so that she could trap the artist right where she wanted and boy did she get more than she bargained for with how hard the scribe of the conquest just fucked her, John was a fighter more than a lover to be certain. But that wasn't to say he had no action, far from it even. But he didn't just go willy nilly, had he done this to the Gorgon John would have treated her to this after several weeks of dating. Still though she had been so tight it was doubtful that the artist could restrain himself from pushing onto her in the first place, indeed Mimaska was probably the best girl he'd had in ages......

Still after the moans and screams of the Gorgon had rung in John's ears enough and the sharing of their sexual fluids had subsided the artist had dropped himself down on Mimaska's chest, he felt the stinging of her nails on his back still. It was obvious that she had been rode hard and put away wet, quite in the literal sense too considering the water of the sauna she had laid herself upon. That had actually helped John here unintentionally, with the water and their intercourse making it slush about John reasoned that her aphrodisiac oils had actually been washed a bit and lost their potency a fair bit. The heat of the place made the artist's ears flush as he made out with the Gorgon, humming quietly into her mouth before remaining quiet.

She muttered of a question that John was supposed to ask her, John didn't answer right away. Somewhat occupied with that afterglow of their tryst, Mimaska sunk into his skin. Leaving a hicky mark as a sort of way of marking the artist with her touch, she slid out from him leaving the artist to slightly crouch now. He had managed to let out a quiet sigh and look down at his now relaxing manhood. Then looked back up and took a deep breath before saying "I'm to ask you something? Oh yeah, do you give up?" John was no fool despite this situation. After all the match was still going was it not? John hadn't forgotten what he was here to do, god though that'd been the ride of his life in all honesty.......

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:51 pm

"No but I think you have one more in you. she says crawling towards John seductively before pushing him into his back. Taking his manhood in her hands and begins to stroke him again, nice and slow her eyes not leaving his. Bring him back to full mast before turning around, her massice ass facing him and enticing him at the same time.

Come on i know you want this.. go ahead stud taunting the man with her words, wiggling her ass baxk and forth slowly in his face. Before bending over head down ass up wiggling it more waiting for him to pounce. Or are you man enough to say that you conquered the gorgon and made her submit cause to be honest you have to do more then that sweetie. looking over her shoulders at hin with that seductive smile of yours licking her lips

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:54 pm

John was hoping that he might have to do nothing else in this match, that after.......well mounting the Gorgon and damn near breaking her in two with a mating press he'd figure she'd have had enough. It turns out though that Mimaska wasn't done yet, if her crawling forward was anything to go by. She wasn't wrong. John had gotten a taste of her for real there after being driven into slamming his cock into her harder than he could have ever punched her. He kept eye contact with her as the Gorgon caressed his member, her touch was akin to silk. Though that was likely due to how numb John had felt at the time being. Before long though John felt himself become erect again, perhaps the artist did indeed have one more in him. The artist sighed quietly before rubbing his hands together. "Your sure making this hard." John muttered to himself.

Mimaska had something in mind, or behind for John. She presented her ample rear to him, the artist couldn't forget that piece. Given the Gorgon had twerked on him with it, he leaned back a bit. Mostly to avoid it bumping into his head, but John heard Mimaska's words. Goading him into trying to take her, admittedly she had been the one to push him earlier. However John was challenged here, now after that John decided to take her up on it. So be it, her ass was begging for it......

The scribe of the conquest would crack his neck and stand up and wrap his arms around her waist, to shuffle her into a sort of upright posture. His hands moved to her butt, kneading her ass flesh with his fingers to make it resemble a pumpkin. Before muttering "Hold on......" with the artist then proceeding to slowly enter her anus with his erect shaft, god she was tight there too.....

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:07 pm

Ryp smirks looking back at him. Bending her arms a bit and pushes back against john forcing him on his back but with her on top now. Letting out a low moan Ohhhh Ughhh Feeling his manhood fill her anus completely.
Starts to squeeze her muscles again tightening up on his manhood again but this time it ever tighter.

There we go stud now just relax and enjoy... but try to hold on She winks over her shoulder at him, her hands now placed on his knees and she does her magic. Beginning to twerk again bouncing her hips up and down on him. Her ass going up and down in front of him putting john in a daze again from seeing it up close and personal again Her hole gripping him tighter like a vice grip milking him again

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:55 pm

Now John was going to try round 2 of this, if he could cope with this or not John wasn't sure. But still it'd been too long he reasoned that he'd gone without a good session of love making, so what better way to get that sorted than to go for a ride with the Gorgon? Besides the artist had an idea of what he could do to Mimaska, she'd be presenting her back to him. And quite a few tricks that John had up his sleeve could certainly make full use of it, but first John just had to try that ass of hers. If her womanhood was tight then her ass was like a fucking vicegrip, he let out a heavy sigh as he slid into that butt.

Ryo shuffled down with John, riding atop him so that he could lay back and enjoy the ride. She bent herself forward a bit, so that she could not just ride him up and down but the Gorgon could twerk it out too! The Gorgon's ass flesh was being practically hypnotic complete with subliminal slaps against his manhood, he had to hold on for dear life here! John moaned loudly, bucking his hips in time with hers.

The mixture of both was like a dream come true. John shuffled his left arm under his head to try and give him a base to remain on, otherwise he was gonna be bouncing all over the place from tapping that ass. His right hand quickly moved to spank her cheeks as hard as he possibly could, all the more to get her worked up!

"C'mon! Ride me goddammit make me feel like I'm creating art right now nghhh!!!!" John barked out as he got ridden hard by the Gorgon......

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:01 pm

"the only art your making is being with me" Ryo cries out feeling each smack to her cheeks. Feeling hand prints on both cheeks along with a stinging pain. But makes her even more wild and hungry for more. Squeezing her muscles even more wanting to feel his seed in her tight hole.

Using her flexible body, she begins to turn herself around. Letting out loud moans feeling her hole being stretched wonderfully by his manhood. being able to face him now looking at john, burying his face between her breasts again as she starts to thrust again. Loud smacking noises of her hips slamming against his groin each smack getting louder and painful.

" i'm not done.. and your not done stud... nghhh.. ohhh Now let go and give it to me" Whispering in his ear with her fuck me voice. While her legs tighten around his body in a tight body scissor hold.

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:39 pm

John was really in it now, but the artist was too far gone to pull out now. He'd already slammed the Gorgon into a vicious mating press earlier and now here they were going at it with the artist riding Mimaska's thick ass, he slapped her backside like there was no tomorrow. Plus with all things considered.....the Gorgon had been very, very naughty indeed. John was gonna make sure she would feel this, not to mention the other things the artist could do to her if she let her guard down for just one second.....

Still as it was Mimaska rode him like a pro, shifting herself around to change John's viewing pleasure. Burying the artist in her glorious, sweat laden breasts as she slammed herself down on his shaft. Earning a loud groan from the scribe of the conquest, with how recently he had just came into her it was little surprise that John boy was already close to coming again. If the tight yet voluptuous ass of the Gorgon wasn't enough the soft and welcoming breast flesh was also stimulating the artist with just how much she was burying him with both.

The way Mimaska was muttering to John about how they weren't done yet though was ringing in his ears, gritting his teeth the artist grunted in the affirmative as he bucked his hips into hers with an established rhythm. "D-Damn right, fuck your.....tight..... he muttered, one hand around her waist and the other moving to her fanny. John figured he could try and get a feel of both holes after all. If only to make the Gorgon even more worked over.........

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:22 pm

Moaning into john ear.. before nipping it with her teeth. Burying his face between her breasts again holding... clenching him tightly matching his thrusting with hers bouncing. Slamming her hips down on top of his. "Come on stud feeling my hole with your hot cum.. make me feel it."

Still egging the man on more wanting him to really give it to her, to really hammer her as hard as he possibly can. her beginning to go limp from the overload of pleasure. her tongue starting to stick out "ughh ughhh fuckkkk" digging her hands though his hair now. Her body getting closer and closer.

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next