by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

John Carnaby vs Aria Snowheart

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

John Carnaby vs Aria Snowheart Empty John Carnaby vs Aria Snowheart

Post by Deus001 Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:57 pm

Standard match won via pinfall or submission.

The young man known as John Carnaby waited for his match to begin, when he wasn't attending his art college he was a wrestler in the AFW. He saw it as a chance to earn extra money and practice the art form that he called wrestling. He had a lot of time on his hands recently, but he was able to fill that time up with his girl Lia Harrison. But he was thankful to get a match at last.

John Carnaby vs Aria Snowheart Will_-_nocturne.jpg

Casually brushing his coat he was then told that it was time for his match, John raised a fist into the air and said "Alright John, time to paint a portrait of victory!"

With that he made his way to the car park, where his red 1959 Chevrolet bel air awaited. Polished to a mirror sheen he opened the door and entered the car, revving up the engine and making his way into the arena as his theme [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5dlzbD7iMc:1kbbx2gg]Aleluya De El Mesias"[/url:1kbbx2gg] began to play.

Parking his car near the entrance ramp the art student got out the car and waved to the audience, walking towards the ring ropes as he did so.
Once he got there the art student would enter the ring and stand by a turnbuckle on the far end of the ring, waiting with a smile to see who he'd be facing......

Back to top Go down

John Carnaby vs Aria Snowheart Empty Re: John Carnaby vs Aria Snowheart

Post by Missingkeys Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:08 pm

Aria was grateful for the chance to finally wrestle again. Though she knew she was good, she was sure that many months of not having taking part in a match would dull her skills somewhat. Getting a stable job in the industry was not an easy task, and the AFW didn't pay newcomers a lot.

Though it was annoying, she had little to no choice but to come in her casual attire.

[url=http://media.photobucket.com/user/SunsetKatana/media/Anime%20Girls/ZEROCHAN/1034042.jpg.html:67e29kcc]John Carnaby vs Aria Snowheart 1034042.jpg[/url:67e29kcc]

Making her way down the ring,a randomly chosen song 'Akatsuki' started to play. She never took much interest in music so she left it to her manager to do so.

The crowd couldn't help but stare at how casually she had chosen to dress up for this match. They thought that she would have chosen something a bit more...revealing. Nevertheless, they accepted it in silence as she made her way down to the ring where her opponent was waiting for her.

"Hmm? Are you too poor to afford a proper wrestling attire like most of the others here? I know I am." Aria would smirk at the outfit her opponent had chosen to wear.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:42 pm

John kept smiling as Aria entered and exchanged causal dialogue with regards to their casual outfits.
He shrugged and said "I'm a college student love, ain't made of cash and all that."

The art student would then say "Well the name's John Carnaby, from Britain. I'm looking forward to getting to wrestle for real." Turning around he'd hang his coat on the iron pole in the corner.

John would then walk towards Aria and offer a hand to shake "Let's have a good match okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:48 pm

Aria however slapped his hand away. "No offense, but it's not nice to get so casual with people you just met. I've had many people who sucker-punched me the moment I took their hand." She explained.

She strolled casually towards the ropes and leaned on it trying to use it stretch herself. "By the way...don't get too friendly during a match up. People would get suspcious."

After saying that, the bell would ring, signalling the start of the match up.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:18 pm

John just kept eye contact with Aria "Fair enough, just trying to be respectful." he simply said with a shrug.

The art student would walk back to his corner, doing light stretches with his arms as he did so. He'd stretched in the back but he just wanted to make sure.

When the bell rung the art student would walk towards the middle of the ring, tensed up like a lion as he did so. He extended his hands and said "Test of strength?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:13 am

"Generic but whatever." Aria would accept the challenge however she had plans off her own, when she locked hands with him, she woild attempt to push against him, however she would purposely use less strength than he had in order to trick him.

Just when he thinks he won the test, she woyld roll back and plant her knees onto his chest before throwing him off her.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:15 am

John kept focused as he locked up with Aria, the art student would give it a real good effort here.
He thought he was winning the move when Aria suddenly countered him.

"Woah!" Mr Carnaby yelled out as he landed on his back.
The art student let out a minor grunt of pain as he landed on the mat, looking away to stop the lights from blinding his eyes.

But he knew he had to do something or he could be in a spot of bother, John would move his legs around to get Aria down on the mat with a drop toe hold

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:40 pm

Aria however wasn't complacent, she wasn't going to just run up and attack him just yet. Instead she kept some distance away, and awaited his next move.

If he tried to get up, Aria would simply run towards him as she attempted to perform a diving dropkick to his face. A soccer kick would work as well, but the execution was slower and there was a greater chance that he would avoid the attack.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:59 am

John rolled backwards, hoping to get some distance from Aria so he could plan his next move.

He saw her rushing towards him and so he planned a counterattack, bracing himself for her oncoming attack.
The art student would attempt to grab one of Aria's legs as she jumped up for her dropkick.
If he was successful he'd keep ahold of that leg and then slam it down onto the mat, making sure her knee took the brunt of the impact.

"Why do people enjoy leaping around so much?" the art student would say if he succeeded in his counter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:31 pm

"Offh..." Aria grunted as John managed to catch her leg and slam her down onto the mat. SHe wasn't expecting that, but the damage however was minimal. When John asked the simple question, Aria would try and roll a hundred and eighty degrees before using the other leg which wasn't grabbed and pull it back.

If she got that far, she would say..."I could ask why you guys don't shut up." Before kicking him in the chest or face if possible to break the hold so that she can get up.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next