Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

John Carnaby vs Mimaska Ryo - Drawing a Gorgon

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

John Carnaby vs Mimaska Ryo - Drawing a Gorgon - Page 3 Empty Re: John Carnaby vs Mimaska Ryo - Drawing a Gorgon

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:19 pm

John felt cooled down actually now that he was laying in some water, perhaps it was washing off the oils that got soaked on him earlier. Plus it was likely just nice to get a feeling on his skin that wasn't the Gorgon's skin after she'd smothered him and feasted upon his manhood, John gave a quiet sigh of relief and closed his eyes for the brief moment. The slight numbness in his body was telling him it was far from over though, he balled his fists and knew that he'd have to keep going. He opened his eyes and made to rise, only to quickly see he'd regret it as Mimaska prepared to attack him.

He had reasoned that the high flying aspect of the ring would be neglected, what with the sauna room and murky environment. Then again the Gorgon had proven herself to be a woman who was as deadly as she was sultry, she had left into the air in what felt like slow motion as she descended upon the artist. That ass was homing in on him with intent to destroy him, John gritted his teeth and tried to cover himself. But it wasn't gonna be enough, not with her coming down that hard and high with her thick rear end.

"Pawww!" John spat out as the Gorgon crushed him from up high, as if Mimaska wasn't already hard to evade she chased him down from the air and sat down on him like a queen on her throne. He'd get a good look at her with her admittedly gorgeous body, though the artist tried to struggle from under her. But that was going to be very difficult given she just took the air right out of his lungs with that ass of hers........

Back to top Go down

John Carnaby vs Mimaska Ryo - Drawing a Gorgon - Page 3 Empty Re: John Carnaby vs Mimaska Ryo - Drawing a Gorgon

Post by The Riders Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:24 pm

is straddling his chest now, before beginning to bounce on his chest taking as much air as she can from his body this time positioning her self so that she has his arms pinned under her legs. leaning forward again and begins her assault again by licking johns lips with the tip of her tongue..

Did you miss me baby .. because i missed feeling those powerful muscles under me.. Ryo says in a loving tone to turned on for her own good at this point, before giving him a sly wink starting to grind her body down his. Before placing her hand on his thick manhood and teasingly rubs it against her wet lips..

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:49 pm

John had known stories of those that just couldn't let someone go, this was an apt comparison he felt considering that the Gorgon lept atop him with her powerful ass. Which she proceeded to put to good use by bouncing hard on his chest several times, the impacts making his arms gradually give way to her literal battering ram plowing into the abs of the artist. He'd find them moved to however Mimaska wanted them given the hard shots she was giving him. The artist grunted hard, for such a supple and fleshy ass she had buns of steel! From her seated position the Gorgon leaned forward, teasing John's lips with her own. Using her tongue's tip to reach them like a snake drooling onto her prey.

She spoke of how John surely missed the Gorgon and how she missed his body, the way she spoke this was akin to a jilted lover indeed. It certainly seemed like they had some natural chemistry to be sure, it was then followed by the Gorgon beginning a slow grind on the artist. John shivered at the touch, he could feel her hand touching his shaft and bringing it close to her groin.......

"Unnhhhhh!" John moaned out loudly as he convulsed under her, this wasn't good. If she rode him that'd be a disaster for him and he knew it, but given how close they were the artist resolved on a bold gambit. He tried to shuffle out from under her juuuust enough so he could try and bite on her ear or neck area, granted such a thing was likely to just drive her further up the wall. But with the state of his arms there wasn't much else he could do.......

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:56 pm

Mimaska is in control.. she knows it and even john knows it. Now the only left to do is to have him slide inside of her where she can fuck him into submission. All of her moves where to lead up to this point where she can straddle and ride him into submission.

But all of that goes out the window when she feels his teeth on her neck area, her body tighten and locks out. One of her sensitive spot's on her neck been bit and her body shut's down from being worked up to much at this point. "Hunnghh... auughhh... muuoohh... aghuu...." Is heard from her lips her body arching back sliding up giving him room to move around.

Her body begins to hump against him, grinding herself onto his body. Her arms now wrapping around his head pressing his face against her neck wanting to be bitten more.

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:44 pm

John was panicking just a bit here, he was inwardly thinking that Mimaska was a shark more than the beast that she named herself after. Considering he was partially in water at this point and this woman was about to try and sink herself into him and not let go so hard, John would be restrained and driven hard. From there he didn't know what he'd be able to do but likely submit to the Gorgon, after all she had simply focused more or less throughout this match to try and drive John to the point where he'd beg anything for release. He figured he might as well try whatever he could, more to just say he tried......

But lo and behold, his efforts bore fruit! Nibbling on her neck seemed to make her react in a very unique way! Perhaps it was a secret kink, her Achilles heel so to speak. The artist was puzzled for a second, but then quickly realised what he could do. Maybe Mimaska was more flustered than she had let on, after all her body had to react to how wet she had made herself. The master of creation bit his lower lip, before resolving on his plan.

He would roll with it, Mimaska was putty in his hands for this time. So John would roll Mimaska so he was more on top, so that she was kinda leaning on his lap. He then grinned and muttered "Wrrrrryyyyyy........." before lunging into the Gorgon's neck again. Nibbling harder and with more aggression at her neck while holding her close, John's usual wrestling attire was suitable for one of the night after all........

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:07 pm

Panting feeling her sweet spots on her neck being nibbled and bit, her hands stroking his hair in a tenderly way pressing his face deeper into her neck.
mmm right there..ughhh moaning into his ear before licking it again gently nipping his earlobe with her teeth.

Still humping against his bare chest feeling his muscles rub against her body so perfectly. Her nipples like diamonds poking against his chest to the point they hurt. His chest being coated in her wetness and juices as she raises up a bit using her hand to reach down and cups him again..

Hisses in his ear Inside now she commands before slamming her hips down feeling his manhood deep inside her. Clutching him tightly but not moving

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:05 pm

Now this was more like it, John managed to figure out Mimaska's weak spot. Perhaps bending her like a pretzel might have achieved similar results, though now that he learned this perhaps he could finally start to mount his own offence. He could make this work, he knew a few holds that could leave her neck exposed. Perhaps a double hammerlock to tie up her arms and keep the Gorgon contained while he worked her over and made her more inclined to vocalise her submission, yes John boy had a plan now. For now this was just to keep the Gorgon contained and sedated until he could devise a good follow up.

That was the plan, but if Mimaska had made one thing clear it was that she had no plans to abide by John's plan. So was it a plan to counter a plan that wasn't even come up with yet? No matter, what did matter was how the Gorgon reacted. At first she seemed to be lulled. With her gently stroking his hair before responding with a little bite of his ear, indeed it looked more like they were having a cuddle than anything else. *Yeah that's it, just let me shuffle you around......* John thought to himself, though before long the Gorgon would make her move......

She shuffled around, perhaps more simply turned on than anything else. Mimaska rubbed herself up against John's toned chest, at this point she was so clearly affected that her hardened nipples were tight against him. She muttered into his ear and in one fluid motion slammed his shaft right into her, at this point John's eyes widened and he groaned heavily. "Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Nuuuuuuuu gettt ooooooffffff" he said as he shook about, the Gorgon had managed to ensnare the artist in her trap. John moaned, god she was tight. But Mimaska was keeping him trapped there, he moved about from side to side on instinct. Already John could feel her wet walls working their seductive magic on his nether regions.....

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:16 pm

Clutching him tighter in her embrace like a serpent would it prey, beginning to bounce in his lap. Her walls starting to squeeze and milk his shaft for his seed. Gripping his hair tightly in her hands before yanking his head back so he looks into her eyes ."fuck me.. Fuck me damn it make me feel it.." She says into his ear almost like a command wanting him to give her everything.

Starts to clench and squeeze the muscles inside of her wet hole making sure that his shaft is being gripped tighter and tighter. She reaching her peak but is not there yet. Needing something to really put her over the edge and finish him off as well during the fight.COme on use those damn muscles... Fuck man up and fuck me like the beast i now you can be" nipping his earlobe before sliding backwards so she is on her back now.

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:49 pm

John was currently in a wild state of mind, a sort of fight or flight response. Perhaps it was because he'd been trapped by the Gorgon in her lair, her snake like curves were enveloping his manhood, god this was so good. It reminded John that it had been far too long since he took a girl into the realm of passion, it wasn't to say he was completely green about how to mount a woman and drive her to pleasure and beyond. But he'd been focused far more on other things and no despite the rumours there was no way in heck he was getting friendly with Lucy behind the scenes, that had been one thing that John had to swear never to do. But the artist had his fair share of moments, nightclubs and the occasional fan notwithstanding.

Still though he couldn't recall the last time he'd been ridden by someone like the Gorgon, she was like a vice and a lust machine all rolled into one. John wasn't sure how much he had left at this point and now here John was gonna get taken for the ride of his life, this never happened to him in an actual match in Tension now that he recalled it. It had been refrained from, put aside. Now though it was happening and boy was John not fully ready for it! The Gorgon was almost seemingly in control of this one now for sure, her former caressing of his hair turned to hard grabbing as she made eye contact apparently attempting to hypnotise the artist.

John gritted his teeth and groaned hard, Mimaska was bouncing up and down like a yoyo on his shaft and damn with her juices it was like poetry in motion at this point. The Gorgon was growling at John to take her and put his body to good use, it was then at that moment something within John just clicked. As Mimaska slid around to put herself into the missionary position John began snarling as he suddenly took the lead. Perhaps it was the teasing and the heat finally getting to the artist, either way he's quickly use his arms and grab hold of Mimaska's lower region and convert her into a mating press!

"You want it! Fuck you got it! John yelled as he rammed hard into her. A second later he'd plunge into her again and slap her breasts and shout "That was for fucking twerking on my head!" John knew full well he wasn't going to last for very long, he might as well make the most of this where Mimaska let him take the reins......"This is for trying to stamp on my nuts!" he yelled. The artist's fingers would dig into her tits and he'd slide into her and leaned close to her gritting his teeth to try and barely contain his moans......John would only mutter "Beg me to make you feel this......You wanted this......."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:04 pm

Feeling her body being placed in the mating press her legs sticking straight up in the air. Seeing that wild beast look in his eyes and it makes her burn with passion at this point. Letting him take the reigns and seeing how well he can use her body to enjoy himself.

Yes... Yes Yes unhhh right there Moaning into his ear. Feeling the slap to her breasts which makes them jiggle and wobble in front of his face. Before feeling his fingers dig into them, feeling them being manhandled by a man who taken control. Come.. on more unhhh more give me more john.. or i'm going to grip you again baby. Whispering that into his ear as she tightens the muscles inside of her pussy to make him feel it again.

Reaching up to press her lips against his.. softly and gently. sliding her tongue into his mouth rubbing her tongue against his slowly, her hands gripping his back scratching it with her nails before sliding down to cup his cheeks pressing him deeper against her.

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next