Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:03 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match

3 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:10 pm

Belinda managed to keep Akiha under control long enough for her arms to be wrapped around the midsection of the redheaded arch-rival of hers. Squeezing that waist tight before she would swing her backwards and nail her with that German Suplex! The impact was enough to earn another pop from the crowd, hearing them roar as Belinda would release that waist of her rival.

Huffing out, the blonde would try and move up to grab Akiha by her hair again. Aiming to pull the Crusader up towards a seated position. Hoping she was still groggy enough....Belinda would take to running towards the ropes! Looking to bounce right back from them as she would come running at Akiha and try and nail her right in the face with a forearm, looking to hit her with a sliding D - Which Belinda called a Milky Way Special!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 3 Empty Re: Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match

Post by Serpon Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:21 pm

Akiha would gasp for air as her head felt like it was spinning at the moment.  It seemed Belinda was being as ruthless as ever then again that is what she had come to expect from her arch-rival, she would be given no mercy.  Akiha would then groan as she felt her hair being pulled forcing her to sit up as she would exhale.  Right now she was already exhausted and tired from the attacks she had taken.  She would then see Belinda running away before coming at her.  Akiha would try to move her body but at the moment she was too slow and as a result, her face would be hit by Belinda's forearm, causing her head to smack into the ground before her legs shot up and then fell back down.  The crimson hair crusader would now be in an eagle spread position as she lay down on the canvas, her eyes still open as she only inhaled and exhaled.

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 3 3l9yoRWSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 3 AjbwxKgSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 3 DUhLLRtSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 3 CDNLQYlSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 3 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:20 pm

Having rushed right into the seated Akiha and smashing her forearm into Akiha's face as she went in for that sliding D! Knocking Akiha Kosha onto her back as she looked to be in quite a daze. Belinda would nod her head, feeling pretty good about being able to take it to Akiha now.

The blond would try and move up towards her knees and try to pull the head of Akiha up, aiming to put her in a seated position again. The Swede would then try and pull that head in under her armpit, from behind her opponent. On her knees, Belinda would try and lock Akiha up into a dragon sleeper! Trying to flex her arm around that neck as she bent her backwards and tried to drain her rival's strength and energy.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:33 pm

Akiha was now down on the ground, stunned from the series of attacks she had just recently received. As such, when being placed in a seated position, she didn't really offer much resistance before then being placed in a dragon sleeper hold. She could now feel the pressure and the air supply becoming tight. Being placed in such a dangerous hold so early in the match was not a good position to be in. By instincts she would now start to dig her fingers right into Belinda flesh, trying to cause as much pain as possible, hoping to be released from the hold before much damage could be done.

Summer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 3 3l9yoRWSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 3 AjbwxKgSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 3 DUhLLRtSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 3 CDNLQYlSummer Splash 2020: Akiha Kosha vs Belinda Northman: I Quit Match - Page 3 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:02 pm

Pulling Akiha up into the dragon sleeper hold as she would start to squeeze on that neck with her arm, flexing it and tightening her hold as she kept Akiha bent backwards a bit. She would see Akiha bring her hands up and soon enough those nails of hers dug into the skin of Belinda.

The blond would hiss out and grit her teeth her hold weakening a bit but she wasn't about to release Akiha that easily now that she had her. Instead she would try and bring her free arm up and try and bash it down into the modest chest of her rival to try and get her to behave in the hold!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:39 am

It seemed that Akiha's usual trick was not working, she should have suspected such a thing. She had pulled this trick on Belinda many times before, it was only natural she would be prepared for it. The crimson hair wrestler would attempt to think of a way to get out of the hold now. Though she would then be struck by Belinda’s arm right into her chest, causing her to exhale and eyes to widen as it further the effects of the hold. She would now let go of Belinda's leg due to the impact.

Things were now starting to go from bad to worse. Her chest was hurting and her oxygen supply was starting to go low. She needed to get out of this hold or this match could end short. Akiha would then try to throw an elbow strike right into Belinda's stomach, hoping it could weaken the hold or release it altogether. If the hold was weakened, she would then try to push forward, trying to power her way out of the hold.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:42 am

Belinda was more than prepared for Akiha to attempt to fight her way out of this hold in some underhanded way, but what she hadn't expected was that elbow right into her gut, causing her to gasp out. The blonde's hold weakened but she was quick to try and reaffirm it, however Akiha was quick and she shoved at the blonde's body, forcing her way free and making Belinda lose her grip.

Grunting out as she lost her hold, the blond would start to push up to her feet and rub her midsection a bit. "Kh...I'll get you for that." Belinda let out as she would try and chase after Akiha, looking to grab onto that long red mane of her rival's and try and yank her up towards her feet, face to face, where Belinda would try and send a knee right up into Akiha's midsection.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:08 am

Akiha had managed to get a good shot in, hitting Belinda right in the gut. It seemed that the one hit was all she needed as she then moved forward and managed to escape from the hold. She would then hear Belinda making a comment about getting revenge but Akiha was already starting to move, trying to create some distance. Though she would suddenly feel her hair being tugged causing her head to be pulled back. It seemed that Belinda didn't want to let Akiha go that easily, but the red hair wrestler would respond by attempting to send a swift kick right into her arch rival's gut, attempting to once again to take the air out of her and hopefully let her fully escape.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:46 am

Belinda managed to grab onto Akiha's red mane of hair and tried to tug her rival right back towards her, however as she tried to do this...Akiha decided to use that momentum against the blonde and shoot her leg up. Driving her boot right into the Swede's gut and forcing her to gasp out. " Guh!" Belinda coughed and staggered back.

The arms of the blond came wrapping around her midsection as she sought to protect it from further abuse as she tried to create a few feet of distance between her and Akiha by staggering backwards. Looking to catch her breath.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:21 am

Akiha threw out a kick and it connected right into her opponent. This would cause her to be free from her rival grip. Finally, she could now get back onto her own two feet without Belinda attacking her. Grabbing onto the ropes she would then use it to help herself back onto her feet. She would then jump on the middle rope before using it as a springboard and turn her body mid-air. She would then swing her leg, trying to hit Belinda in the head with a brutal flying kick. She was hoping her speed would let her get back into this match.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next