Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Atalante Pallas Vs. Lucille Guillot

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Atalante Pallas  Vs. Lucille Guillot  - Page 9 Empty Re: Atalante Pallas Vs. Lucille Guillot

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:02 pm

Crashing down on top of Lucille, hitting her with that highflying finisher of hers and flattening the buxom blonde down against the canvas. Atalante exhaled a big huff of air as she crushed Lucille's body underneath her own. Hearing those legs collapses back onto the canvas after being shot up by the impact....Atalante would roll over onto her back, so it was pressed against that generous chest of her foe.

One of her arms would slip in under Lucille's thigh and hook one of those legs up, her fingers clutching onto the soft slightly sweaty flesh of the woman's inner thigh while her other arm would press against the cheek of Lucille, pressing that head down as she went for a pin cover.

The referee would drop down next to them and check that Lucille's shoulders were pinned before raising her hand up into the air and slapping it down. " One!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Atalante Pallas  Vs. Lucille Guillot  - Page 9 Empty Re: Atalante Pallas Vs. Lucille Guillot

Post by Serpon Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:56 am

Lucille would lay on the ground motionlessly as Atalante hooked her leg. Her face would be pinned down to the ground while her leg was held up. The referee slid beside the two wrestlers and slammed her hand down for the one count. The French wrestler would remain motionless as this happened. The referee would then raise her hand up for the two count. A groan would come out of the French wrestler mouth. The referee's hand would then start to bring her hand down for the two count.

"TWO!"

Atalante Pallas  Vs. Lucille Guillot  - Page 9 3l9yoRWAtalante Pallas  Vs. Lucille Guillot  - Page 9 AjbwxKgAtalante Pallas  Vs. Lucille Guillot  - Page 9 DUhLLRtAtalante Pallas  Vs. Lucille Guillot  - Page 9 CDNLQYlAtalante Pallas  Vs. Lucille Guillot  - Page 9 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:38 am

Pressing down on Lucille's with that leg hooked it seemed as if the French woman underneath her didn't so much as stirr, all that she got out of the the French woman was a groan. Atalante would nod her head with each count of that came from the referee.

She would tighten her hold on that thigh of Lucille's and press her arm down a bit harder over the face of Lucille as the referee slapped her hand down for a second time. Releasing a soft breath of air, as the referee rose her hand up a third time and then brought it down.

"Three!"

When the third count came, Atalante would release that thigh of Lucille and move her arm away from that face of the blonde. Atalante would push herself up towards her feet and would wipe her right arm across her forehead to wipe away the sweat. Standing up beside the body of Lucille as the referee would raise her arm up and call for the bell.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:46 am

Lucille would move her head left and right, just dazed and her eyes closed as the bell rang. Right now she was exhausted and couldn't really move. She would let out another groan, her body still aching from the whole match. Though she was aware of one thing, that she had lost the match. Still, at least she had put up a good fight. For now, she would just lay on the ground, taking a few seconds to gather her energy.

Atalante Pallas  Vs. Lucille Guillot  - Page 9 3l9yoRWAtalante Pallas  Vs. Lucille Guillot  - Page 9 AjbwxKgAtalante Pallas  Vs. Lucille Guillot  - Page 9 DUhLLRtAtalante Pallas  Vs. Lucille Guillot  - Page 9 CDNLQYlAtalante Pallas  Vs. Lucille Guillot  - Page 9 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:57 am

After the cheers of the crowd had died down and the referee had released her arm, the green blonde woman would try look down at Lucille for a few seconds. She would keep her hands on her hips as she waited to see if Lucille would come to a bit more.

Atalante would shake her head a bit and then reach her hand down towards Lucille. " Here, I'll help you up." Atalante said with a somewhat emotionless expression on her face as she would offer a helping hand to her blonde rival.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:01 am

Lucille would start to open her eyes and see a hand being extended to her while Atalante offered to help her get up. It was nice to have such a kind opponent. The blonde wrestler would give a smile as she accepted the offer and got back onto her feet. "Thank you for the good match and offering me a hand." she stated with a smile before giving a bow in a sign of respect to her opponent. With that she would then make her way to the ropes and sit on the middle rope while holding the top rope up, giving Atalate an easy way to exit the ring.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:07 am

Atalante would throw a very slight smile towards the woman as she took a hold of her hand and she helped her up towards her feet. " While the better woman won the match, you did put up a great fight. I Hope to clash with you again someday." Atalante spoke with that slight smile on her face as she would see Lucille give that courteous bow of hers.

Watching the Frenchwoman turned an make her way towards the ropes Atalante would se her open up the ropes for her. Tilting her head and blinking a bit she would walk off towards the opening in the ropes and slip through them, dropping down onto the floor of the ring.

" Say. Would you like to grab a drink?" She'd ask as she looked up at Lucille, before she'd slowly begin to walk up the ramp. Lucille was both pretty and a rather nice girl, so why wouldn't she want to take her out for a drink.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:42 am

Lucille would blink when she heard Atalante question.  She was asking her for a drink, well this was a first.  Her matches usually ended far more heated than this.  It was a nice change of pace and there was no way she was going to refuse this rare offer.  "Alright, I accept your offer.  We can grab a drink after I take a shower." stated Lucille as she would then exit the ring and make her way to the changing room.

Winner: Atalante Pallas via Pinfall

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9