Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Clipping The Wings of A Raven

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Clipping The Wings of A Raven Empty Clipping The Wings of A Raven

Post by LilyStar Tue May 19, 2020 4:57 pm

Camilia was furious. Furious that she got roped into something that tarnished her honor as an ex Lucha Dora being regarded as “on the menu”. She hated it, she felt betrayed, why didn’t Anja tell her? The Latina couldn’t think straight no matter how hard she thought about it, she wondered what else those three were thinking about behind her back. Did they plan on rigging the match from the very beginning? Camilia couldn’t stop herself, she couldn’t contain herself anymore. She needed to let off some steam and what better way to do that to beat the hell out of a bag then someone’s face.

Since that time, Camilia has managed to make a little extra lately. Besides going towards her bills, she found a nice apartment somewhat close to her workplace and surprisingly enough, a gym was close by. It sure beat having to ride the train to get everywhere, especially when you have to take several there and then back. The gym was called Globe Fithess, a weird name but the equipment was good, staff was nice and accommodating even when she came in with a foul mood. She’d been coming for about a month now, Camilia couldn’t ever bring herself to find anywhere else to train.

As she stepped in, she tried to somber her raging attitude, smiling at the receptionist before heading toward the back. The locker room itself was large, wide enough that a sweaty football team could come in and still have space left for a few coaches. Setting her bag down, she begins to take out her gear: a set of gloves, a pair of black gym shorts, and a gray top. Her shoes were always fit for running and excersizing since she found herself working out a lot more lately. She change was swift, her clothes laid out on the floor while gym clothes slipped onto her built frame. Camilia softly sighs, how long did she plan on holding this grudge? She was getting tired of her temper, tired of being angry but it just felt like a problem without a solution. No matter what, it just never made her day when she lost her temper, she felt that it was taking the joy out of things she loved..no! She couldn’t think like that, allow herself to be swallowed up by her problems. An Espinoza faces their problems head on, that’s what her padre always said.

Situating her gloves, velcro stuck nice and tight, Camilia grabs a towel and her water bottle before shutting her locker and heads out into the gym. She spots her usual place: a sand bag in the corner off to the side from the treadmills. Lucky for her no one was in right now so she practically had the run of the place. Crossing the floor, her gaze runs over the familiar room: dumbbells, weight lift setups, leg machines, and the all too familiar ring set right in the center. She’d stop for a moment and take it in before shaking her head and getting ready for her routine.

The katina squares up against the bag, her arms held close to her chest while her feet bounce, switching position before she throws the first punch

BAM!

The bag’s chain creaks as it begins to sway from the impact, Camilia sets her stance up again, going for another round of impact. She throws a left, followed by a right, and then another quick shot by her right.

BAM!..BAM! BAM!

The bag may chain screeched as it was forced to move, Camilia didn’t even bother to set up stance again before going in to pummel the bag. The sound of struck leather bounced off the walls in the gym, echoing back to her and then starting all over as she struck it again. Switching up her placement, Camilia sidesteps time keep herself moving, during another shot into the supposed ribs to conjure up another cry from the chain. She punched it again, and again, her grunts only getting louder as she felt the hatred for Anja bubble uo, making the crys of the bag much more pronounced as she struck it.

Last edited by LilyStar on Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Clipping The Wings of A Raven Empty Re: Clipping The Wings of A Raven

Post by Harrier Thu May 21, 2020 7:27 pm

Contrary to Camilla, Anja was not in a fould mood. Rather than in a foul mood, she was in no particular mood at all when she readied herself for a gruesome two hour regime of fitness tests she knew from a to z because she did them day by day by day, varying a little here, tweaking a little bit there.

Training was good for concentration and self freflection, it kept the head free. So clad in her sporty, figure hugging top and shorts with sockless training shoes and some sweatbands, she was minding her own business while walking through the same gym her former tag team partner had chosen to use.

Her blonde pony tail whipped seemingly a little bit listlessly from left to right while she gave Camilla a passing glance, having not the slightest idea that the girl was mad at her and for what reason.
"Hey."
She just said before picking up a heavy medicine ball not that far away, using it for some squats with a little bit of added difficulty.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Thu May 21, 2020 8:09 pm

She didn’t even see Anja come in, her focus was glued to the bag as she pummeled it, venting out her frustration. Camilia heard a somewhat familiar hey, earning them a “Hey.” Of their own until she turned to see who spoke to her expecting a regular of the gym. No...no it was her. The person she hated the most right now. With one last mighty punch to the bag, the chain screechedbout in pain as it slightly ripped pouring a small portion of sand onto the floor.

She’d furrow her brows in anger as she approached the blonde. “You!” She said harshly, placing her hand over the weighted ball and with a flex of her muscles, pulled it out of her hand and sent it rolling a couple feet across the floor. “You’ve got a lot of nerve showing your face, especially after our match.” She growled, her words drenched in venom as she pressed her frame against the Raven in a dominant fashion.

”What? Did you follow me here or something? Debería arrancarte la cabeza.” She rumbled. The night filled her head again, just like it had the day before, sending her off the edge and wanting nothing more than to pummel them, but, she wanted answers first, answers that only she could give.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri May 22, 2020 10:01 am

Anja just trained and did not reall mind anyone or anything in one second. Then , in the second after that, the medicine ball was rolling away and someone, probably Camilla, pressed against her and talked to her in a way that made not mucgh sense in her ears.

Blinking once, she was so perplexed that she first looked at the ball, then her hands, then Camilla, then the ball, her hands and then back to Camilla.
"..."
Whatever she had wanted to say, she could not for a long, very long second. Then her personality kicked in again and some of the usual awareness returned into her eyes.
"What? Why are you mad at me? Following you?"
She asked, seriously with no idea why Camilla could be angry with her.
"Our match was a no competition because power fell off and it was stone dark in the arena for 15 minutes, exceeding the time limit of our bout. How could this be my fault in any way?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Sat May 23, 2020 8:14 pm

Her concern was never the match but what was said in it. She growled as her murderous intent looked over the blonde as her frame shoved their’s back.“I’m not talking about that! I’m talking about what you three were saying, you talked about me like I was just a piece of meat.” She growls.

Her poor attitude began to grip her more tightly, she couldn’t handle it, Camilia trusted her and tht night just felt so wrong for all the wrong reasons. Her claws sank into the girls top, pulling it up to bring her close. When were planning on telling me that I was apart of whatever the hell you had going on with those two? From what it sounded like, you were feeding me to the wolves. You better start talking.” She warned, her fist cluctched tightly.

If anything, she wanted those wretched luchadoras: Reina and Pantera too but they’d have to wait, this came first. ”Were planning to throw the match? Anja, if you were I won’t stop beating you until you can’t even breathe.” Her name sake made itself known, unyielding, angry, beyond negotiating. Her mind didn’t even want a suitable answer, it just wanted blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon May 25, 2020 3:46 pm

Ah, so this was the problem of bull head girl. Anja shook her head in more amusement than anger, although her gaze stayed determined in her training mode. She still considered this situation to be very easily manageable at this point. But then things changed when Camilla accused her of throwing the match intentionally.

"So if I understand you right, you accuse me of forcing you to sign a contract for a match without reading it right. Then you accuse me and the two other girls of finding you attractive. And last but not least, you think I was selling you out so that I could be fucked by the two girls too."
Anja recounted her sight on the things she was supposed to have done, righting her clothes as if she had all the time in the world before her gaze finally fully turned to Camilla with determination and steely resolve.
"For the first thing, I am not a lawyer or a Japanese teacher. For the second thing, guilty as charged. And for the final and probably most important thing, listen up because I will say this only once: I never have and never will throw a match when someone else has to suffer for it."
Not that she found being dominated in the bed by the two bombshell luchadoras something where anybody would really suffer, but that was another story.
"So you can choose between two options now: You either go away right now and we pretend this conversation never happened. Or I will meet you in that ring over there and teach you a lesson in wrestling and seduction all at once."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Mon May 25, 2020 5:20 pm

Camilia Was slightky shaken, she did sign the contract without reading it all the way through. Eagerness at its finest but the bull could argue that Anja was planning on that happening with someone like her wanting to get her name out there. She had to accept that she had her there but that was the only thing she could accept.

A surprise to her was being called attractive, the Latina has been called a lot of things in her life but attractive wasn’t one of them. She was caught off guard now, the blonde sure knew how to deal with her but the bull had come this far with her accusatations she couldn’t very well now just back off. She grits her teeth with a slight blush, flushed across her cheeks. ”Sh-shut up. You don’t know what you’re talking about! I’ll admit that I was eager and didn’t read the contract all the way through but I still don’t believe you!”

The Raven didn’t even seemed phased as she fixed her top, Camilia was confused now. What was she supposed to feel? Processing their recent string of words, she final found something to agree on. ”If you want to suggest something like that you oughta know by now that Id go for option two, Anja. Hold on, w-wait, what? Seduction? Why that part?” Damn Anja, she was toying with her wasn’t she?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon May 25, 2020 6:54 pm

"Because of reason two I already admitted on."
Anja could not resist but smile he enigmatic smile she suspected one of her beloved Raven would have if they were in thepossession of lips. The seduction part seemed to really rattle Camilla, who would probably soon found out that Anja was indeed toying and fucking with her. Quite literally if the German would prevail.
"And once again you signed an agreement with your mouth and hearth where your brain should have intercepted in time. I find that quality quite aluring to be honest."

The Blonde already turned around to walk to the ring that was close, stretching her arms a little in the process, shaking her butt from left to right to show her future opponent what awaited her in the ring now. She did not really think that Camilla would jump her or anything at this point, she thought of her as someone that was quite the same as she was.
"I except you to be a woman of honor and hold up the traditions and conventions of our profession."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Tue May 26, 2020 4:42 pm

Camilia was growing frustrated with the German. She was taunting her and manipulating her anger like a puppet. The Latina was for sure going to beat the good and proper, show this hussy she wasn’t someone to mess with. ”You knew Id sign it without reading all of it. I bet you predicated I wouldn’t.” she grumbles. This situation was turning out more for the worse. She didn’t get to see her opponents style but how she was acting, Camilia was sure she wouldn’t like it.

Like a moth to a flame, she followed, turning her face away from Anja’s over use of her swaying hips. The bull wasn’t sure if she was still trying to mess with her or just didn’t know how to walk properly, either way, it was ticking her off. ”Just shut up. I don’t need you running your mouth about what I already know.” knocking that look off her face didn’t seem to be enough for her now.

She’d climb into the makeshift ring after them. It was the first time she’d been in this ring since joining the gym. The canvas was a bit more jumpy, kind of interesting all things considered. She’d stretch her arms out while the soft sand from her cut into the sand bag continued to fall, making a small pile on the floor. Her red orbs focused on the German, what would be the best bet of beating her down? Going for the back? Her legs? Too many options maybe pluck her bit by bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:35 pm

"Oh, I can see in the future now and read your mind too? Great, Camilla, really. Does not sound nuts at all, you know. Totally sane, clear and not tinfoil hat theory reeking in the least."
Anja had serious problems not to break out into laughter at this point and then steped through the second and third rope, hopping a little bit on the same place and then in a small round in the ring for a warm up. She had the desire to put out her shoes too, but she was not tapped there and therefore it would not be such a good choice. Maybe Camilla would undress her shoes later for her anyway. Yes, she definitely would do this.
"Standard rules, no low blows. Everything else has until the count of 5."
She suggested, making it essentially a no DQ match with a little twist. An enigmatic smile crept on her face again, suggesting Camilla that she had read her mind again.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content