by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, saryakimura96, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Finally Spreading Wings (For Daemongirl)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Finally Spreading Wings (For Daemongirl) Empty Finally Spreading Wings (For Daemongirl)

Post by TiefBlau Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:33 am

Heather had quite the night planned out for herself. She was planning on fully preparing herself before her return to AFW--and if she were to do that that would include one of the things she was never really all that good at. While she wanted to avoid it as much as possible, she knew she had to face it head on. She was sure she was prepared in taking up this realm of AFW, fully sure of herself that she was more capable than ever to do it, but of course she was going to need a bit of help making sure of that. There was one person that she knew that would be more than capable of testing her out in that way..and it was someone that Heather admittedly missed quite a bit.

Heather let out a long breath, sitting herself down on the sofa of her small home that she had bought a little bit before her little hiatus. It was a modest place, a small living room connected to a kitchen--which had a hallway leading down to her bedroom at the end of it, a guest room on one side, and a bathroom and a door to her basement on the other. She sat anxiously in her living room, dressed in just a black t-shirt, black skirt, purple and black striped stockings, and black boots. She had just called her former lover Natasha to come over to catch up on a few things--having something else in mind as well but she figured she wouldn't tell her that until she got here.

"Haa..alright...hopefully this goes as well as planned" She said to herself, nodding a little as she tried to relax back on the sofa.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Finally Spreading Wings (For Daemongirl) Empty Re: Finally Spreading Wings (For Daemongirl)

Post by daemongirl Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:16 am

It had been a rather quiet and uneventful day for Natasha which was quite unusual for the Hentai Champion, though with the Avalanche pay per view coming it felt especially odd. That all changed however when she received a surprising phone call from an old friend and lover, one she hadn't expected to be getting at all. Seeing that the call was from Heather the bluenette wasted little time in picking up the phone and answering it, having missed the woman she had dated for well over a year since she had taken a leave of absence from the company not too long ago. They exchanged the usual pleasantries in nervous fashion but it wasn't long before they were chatting like nothing had ever happened, laughing as they spent the next half an hour catching up. When Heather invited her to come over Natasha quickly accepted, not giving the offer a second thought.

A day later Natasha was standing outside Heather's door giving herself one final look over to make sure she looked alright. She had chosen a tight fitting blue tank top, that she knew would make Heather blush with how much cleavage it showed off, along with a knee length silver skirt and comfortable black shoes. Underneath she wore a matching pair of blue lace underwear, unsure if this meeting would involve them or not.

Once satisfied with her clothes Natasha cleared her throat and knocked on the door. She then took a step back and clasped her hands behind her back so that her chest stuck out a bit.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Finally Spreading Wings (For Daemongirl) Empty Re: Finally Spreading Wings (For Daemongirl)

Post by TiefBlau Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:47 pm

Heather heard that knock on the door, quickly hopping up to her feet and rushing to get it. As she opened it--what greeted her was a sight that she clearly missed for quite some time. She blinked, slightly speechless at Natasha's appearance. She knew she was coming of course and was expecting her--but seeing her in person again, especially in that tight top, it was quite the shocking sight.

"H-ha--ahm--G-glad you could make it!" She let out, nodding her head with a wide smile on her face, quickly trying to shake off how flustered she was at the sight, pushing the blush away as much as possible. She opened the door fully, stepping to the side to let Natasha in.

"Come on in! Place is..nothing compared to your place but it's definitely nice and cozy!" She nodded again, giving her room to make her way in.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:05 pm

Natasha wasn't waiting more than a few seconds before the door swung open with Heather standing there looking every bit as good as she remembered. If anything she seemed to stand a bit taller than she had the last time she saw her, more confident perhaps, but maybe that was just her imagination. The light crimson in her cheeks was exactly as she remembered though and Natasha giggled at the familiar sight, pleased to see her effect on Heather hadn't changed.

"How could I not come? It was a pleasant surprise hearing from you again and it's even better seeing you." She replied with a broad smile as she stepped inside, giving Heather a long look to drink her in before making her way into the living room.

"It's lovely Heather, you've done a good job of decorating it." Natasha said while looking around, then taking a seat on a couch. "So how have you been Heather? It's been too long."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:51 am

Heather couldn't keep her eyes off of the girl as she made her way in--Her eyes darting down to her butt before back up her body. She was trying her best to calm herself down, taking a deep breath before she watched Natasha head over to the couch and sit herself down. She dust herself off a bit, moving over to take a seat next to the girl.

"Ahaa well..I'm glad you like the place. It's quite nice hearing that from you" She let out, smiling and nodding as she made herself comfortable. Her next words caused her to shrug a little. "I mean..A little on and off. I'm sure you know but I've been on a little..break. The last match I had..It was nearly embarrassing how bad I lost..then that girl came in and berated me like she did..knocking me out in the ring..Ahh..I had to take a little break." She sighed out, squirming around a little before she shook her head.

"But uhh hey right? I'm planning on coming back now. I've been training and all that! I'm totally definitely better than I was before I left, no doubt about it!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:22 am

Natasha's ocean blue eyes softened as Heather relived the event that had convinced her she needed to take a break from wrestling, Natasha remembering the night quite vividly even without listening to Heather. She remembered being out of the country at the time, watching the show from her hotel room, and wishing more than anything she could be there to help the woman out. But by the time she had returned to Japan Heather had already left for a hiatus. "Yes I remember, sorry I wasn't there to help you. You know I would have been there in a heartbeat if I could have."

She went quiet for a moment as she thought of the past but Heather pulled her out of it, her friend's bright and cheerful demeanor bringing the smile right back to the Frenchwoman's face. "Thats great Heather! If you believe you've improved I'm sure you have made great leaps forward, I look forward to seeing those new skills of yours in the ring. Do you have a match scheduled yet?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:21 pm

Heather nod her head a little to Natasha's words, honestly just glad to hear them. It might have been selfish, but to hear that the girl was worried about her like that it at least comforted her. "Ha, I know. Thank you. I appreciate the thought quite a bit. I know you would have kicked her ass..though I honestly wish I was better in that case and that I was the one who kicked HER ass" She let out a long sigh before waving it off a little.

"Anyways! As for things scheduled, no actually. I don't have a match ready for me yet. I haven't actually officially returned so far" She said, shaking her head. "But um..That's why I called you here..I mean aside from just catching up with you and all...Eh...ah..I know you quite well..y-you're really good..a-and..I mean..you're hentai champion and all..and like..I want to cover all my bases..s..s-so!..I..was wondering..if you'd spar with me..Like..THAT kind of spar..first to make the other cum wins.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:43 pm

"Well perhaps that should be at the top of your list, what better way to return than getting yourself some payback?" Natasha had nodded along to Heathers words before answering with that thought, the feeling her friend had just expressed one she knew quite well. She had felt the exact same way with each of her losses, the desire to fight again always quick to come to her after a defeat. They were both that way, eager to prove they could win no matter the odds, especially if they had failed once before.

Natasha looked curiously at Heather then as the woman began to stumble through her words, suddenly seeming more like the shy woman Natasha remembered her as. Heather had clearly had something in mind for Natasha when she invited her over, something she wanted to ask, but when she finally managed to say it Natasha was rather shocked.

"You want to spar with me, with hentai rules?" She said in disbelief at first, her eyes staring at Heather as if she were seeing her for the first time. That's how it felt for the heiress for in all their history together she couldn't remember Heather being this forward. Maybe she was just saying this to get intimate with Natasha again but she didn't think so, if that was her main goal they both knew she could have just asked, no it seemed like Heather had trained in more than just normal wrestling and wanted to test herself.

After a moment Natasha smiled warmly and giggled not at Heather but at how perfect this visit had become. "Now I'll admit that's a surprise Heather, but not an unwelcome one. I happily accept of course, I'm eager to see how much you've imrpoved!" Natasha replied before rising to her feet. "So first to cum you said, but should we fight in our clothes or strip down? It might be good to emulate a match starting in our clothes but I'll leave it up to you."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:53 pm

Heather fully agreed with her words, more than eager to get her revenge when she returned to the ring full time. She was planning on ripping apart the girl that had humiliated her after her quite decisive loss to Cecilia. Now though she had her mind set on something else. She was almost worried about what Natasha's reaction would be to her request, but when the girl stood up and said what she did, Heather couldn't help but grin a little.

"Ahaa knew I could count on you. I still think you're the best at it. Wouldn't ever ask for a better person to test myself in that area." She snickered just slightly, standing up as she dust herself off slightly. She tapped her foot a bit, shrugging. "Can start clothed. I have no problem with that. We can head downstairs. I have a full personal gym down there! Have--used my money from AFW wisely."

She reached out with a grin, going to give Natasha's butt a little teasing slap before she walked towards her hall with a wide grin on her face, leading Natasha to the door and down to her basement. She turned the lights on to reveal quite the large room. The whole floor had padding, a little area with training mats, a full private ring in the middle, and workout equipment lining the walls.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:03 pm

It was clear from the wide grin on her one time lover's face that Natasha had said exactly what she had hoped to hear. Natasha couldn't help laugh at the woman's praising of her though, not that any of it wasn't completely true, it was, but it was unnecessary coming from her. "Always the flatterer Heather, you don't have to butter me up I already said yes." She said as the woman came up and gave her rear a little slap, Natasha nudging her friend in the side with her hip before following her downstairs.

What awaited her in the basement left Natasha speechless for a moment as she took it all in. "You weren't kidding." She finally replied in a soft voice, still looking around the surprisingly large and we'll equipped gym. "How did you ever find such a cozy home with such a large basement? There's even a ring!" Natasha said shaking her head as if it was all an illusion.

"Well okay I'm impressed. Now want to use the ring or the mats, I'm fine with either." She began to take off her boots then, slipping out of them as well as her socks.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next