Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Clipping The Wings of A Raven

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Clipping The Wings of A Raven - Page 3 Empty Re: Clipping The Wings of A Raven

Post by LilyStar Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:13 pm

Camilla couldn’t help but feel a sense of malice towards the veteran. No matter what she said or how she said, it came off as trying to annoy her, or just make her more angry. The Latina decided perhaps it would be best to just shove all of that to the back of her mind. Easier said then done understandably, she needed to focus, Anja was a quick one not to mention smart when she wasn’t getting in her nerves. The Bull spear headed her assault, looking to dig them a grave into the mat.

Even with her speed and overtaking her opponent, Anja was quick enough time react to not be slammed. It felt like a swift fluid motion. As she went high, the raven went low, catching her in what was honestly an impressive feat. She couldn’t lose her momentum, not after her declaration and certainly to not let them think she was her better. Her body wasn’t acting in her own accord, her momentum carries with the Raven’s desire locking her into the blondes mercy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:20 pm

Luckily her counter had worked, it was also for the veteran pretty wicked to fight this bull headed tornado filled with technical gimmicks and a mean attitude. The counter she had pulled out of her bag of tricks had saved her hide from another heavy hit, but the move had put some additional strain on her so that she just sat there beside the other girl, holding her neck where the legs of Camilla had clamped around her.

Looking to get into a better fighting shape, she would try to take one of the wrists of the luchadora and put it in her back in a hammer lock.
"You got the potential to defeat anyone. Stop squandering it away with pettyness!"
She demanded with a firm yet not unfriendly voice between deep breaths.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:00 pm

The Latina laid out in the mat, panting, surprised that she was countered so suddenly but she supposed given Anja’s reputation (what little she knew) they would be this slippery. She looked over to see her avian for rubbing her kinked neck, at least she had that going for them, but she wanted to do more. This was a fight for her honor, she wouldn’t let them get away with speaking like that to her. Of course she wasn’t in the position to request or even demand it.

As the Bull slowly rose, her wrist was suddenly taken from her side and forced behind her back. “Gnngh!” She groans leaning forward from the force of the hold, her glare shifted to find her target. Her feet pound the canvas as she tries to find a foothold to escape. Her free arm looking to be the ticket, she would slightly push her held arm against her back, attempting to slide it down. Her free arm looking to reach out for Anja’s too to pull her in close, her legs looking to get their generous frame inside the deadly vice.

”I know I can... but you! But you!” She couldn’t find the words to finish her sentence. Just as she had shoved her anger and hate back it came resurfacing again, wanting to swallow the blonde whole while in it’s maw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:58 am

Again that angry retord, even when the Blonde had intended to talk some sense again in her while the match had slowed down a little bit. Anja sighed internally about such a stubborn attitude, but it wasn´t exactly unexpected. Obviously she could not reach through to the bull headed girl with words alone. Therefore she would watch how Camilla attempted to free herself, letting herself reach out for her to draw her closer while she by herself tried to put a hand around the waist of her opponent to lift her up for a side suplex.

"Me, me, me. I didn´t set you up for anything."
She still kind of argued anyway.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:02 am

Her plan failed miserably, Anja slipped through her grasp which only furthered to trigger her anger. Her namesake proving to keep the title true as she struggled. It was when she felt their gold loose only to feel their hand around their waist. Was she about to be groped or something. Her breath hitched with anticipation. Only to hear those words again, her brow furrows as her leg slips upward. Camilia’s aim was to wrap it around that neck of theirs to control the flow of the hold.

If she found success and avoided what the raven had in store for her she’d clench her thigh and calf muscles tightly to resitrict any movement. She’d grit her teeth as she applied pressure if she managed to lock in the hold. ”If that’s true, why didn’t you tell me about your little conversation? You kept me out of the loop, your partner. I put my faith in you to be straight with me, and you hide something from me. I want the truth, Anja. I’m not asking for you to spill your guts, cerebro de pájaro.” She growls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:41 pm

"Because it wasn´t necessary! I only play to win, and so I assumed management would send me someone who also just plays to win. If you did not want the two girls in our bed, fine. You could have just rode into the sunset with a PPV win under your belt for your new, promising career. But I wanted them! Preferably both at the same time. You would have never learned of any conversation I had with them. Except when you are a fan of bed talk of course. AS it was just that, pillow talk between three girls."
Camilla obviously did not want to listen to how she was responsible for her own life and that a contract was a contract and so on and on, so Anja would try to have a different approach while they were in kind of a stand still for the moment with her having the pressuring waistlock and her opponent her neckscissor, breathing controlled by all means despite that being difficult from being pressured.

She could also feel how her opponent was nervous now, but she didn´t have a reason too for now. A serious match was a match, not a groping festival from the get go, and Aanja the Raven was a woman of honor in that regard.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:53 pm

She growled, her teeth gnashing as she wrenched them harder, they had a point it was her life but she somehow felt she was roped into it. If anything she only wanted to have been made aware before hand, she wasn’t asking much. Anja didn’t seem to understand her point though, it seemed like nothing would get through either of their thick heads as she squeezed the woman’s neck in her vice. “I do play to win, Anja, but my problem is you didn’t at least talk to me. I wouldn’t have cared, I wouldn’t be upset and angry with you. I looked up to you. You who took a nobody from the underground like me under your wing. I wanted you to impress you, I wanted you to see that your choice wasn’t going to lose you our PPV...”

She could feel herself getting ready to cry, but why? She was frustrated with the situation, she couldn’t understand why she even wanted to cry in the first place. The Bull inside her grabbed that feeling and tucked it close, hiding her away for the time being to give it some time. Camilia wasn’t going to let them beat her, not until she made them realize her anger and justified it completely.

The Latina would use her next violet of wrenches to tops her weight into the fray, if she was able, she would attempt to catch the blonde by surprise using her position to flip them into their back. If she were successful in her ploy, she’d clasp their neck tightly between her legs, going for a head scissor for her to think and breath. She needed a concrete plan, going blindly, even now would be stupid and could land her on the mat in defeat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:21 pm

Anja didn´t immediately reply this time and took some time to let her brain process how Camilla was approaching her now. Her reaction was a litel bit silly, hotheaded and much to angry for athing that actually never happened because their match had this strange power outage ending. That whole taken her in as a rookie talk readily sunk into her and it distracted her so much that she found herself on the floor in a headscissor, more content with what she could have said next and if sh maybe was a little bit in the wrong too at least.

"Ghh…Alright."
She would shift herself in the headscissor so that her neck would be facing the torso of Camilla and she was kneeling over her feet.
"Maybe I didn´t take into consideration enough that you were a rookie and so it would have been better to told you from the get go. I am not su used with all this human relation..stuff."
She more told the mat than Camilla from that awkward position to then bend her neck back not to break it by accident as she would go into rolling motion so that she could plant her heels in the upper torso of the other girl.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:59 pm

Her planned found success as she planted the Raven in a head scissor albeit an awkward one for sure. She was surprised that it even worked but Camilia wasn’t going to question her good fortune, she had said all she wanted to. If Anja understood her resentment or not, that was their decision to make. With a somewhat clear head she could focus all her efforts in actually beating them.

The blondes words struck a chord, it was their turn to be silent as she wrapped her head around their understanding. It eased a bit of her anger, although it would’ve been a nice heart to heart had she not been surprised with an oncoming assault for her torso.

”Gugh!” She cries out as air was forced from her lungs by the kick. She slumped to the canvas, her head scissor loosened as she would lay and cough. The force of the impact was surprising given their position but that didn’t stop it from aching. Camilia found herself trying to make some distance. Sliding up her knees, she attempted to roll to the ropes for cover and a way back to her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:18 am

Anja hit her mark and the two girls separated again after that exchange. The blonde took some distance too from her opponent, breathing through to get aas much oxgen in as possible. As she had readily excepted, the luchadora was very good in the ring and had everything she needed, adaption along with technique and the hearth of a fighter.

"Put your anger into your wrestling skills, not in your pride."
Anja wasn´t very godo with finding a human contact in other people, so she usually wrapped her intentions into wrestling metaphors like this. She also had the idea that disputes were best cleared out in a ring, so she would suddenly approach Camilla again with a lock kick aimed against the ankle of the other girl, banking on the fact that a luchador would probably be able to jump over such an attack so that she could use her owm speed to go all out ballerina and do a full pirouette for an European uppercut.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content