Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Too Long

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Too Long - Page 3 Empty Re: Too Long

Post by acuyra Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:30 pm

”Got it in one. Right.”

Wrong. Sort of.

The real reason was more because she had been overcoming her hangups for a while not before the two of them met, and that their night together had cemented what she was learning - that she was more than attractive enough as she was, that caring so much about her chest was silly. If someone like Mariko, an absolutely bombshell, could be this much into her, than she was hot enough for anyone, and if they couldn’t see that, well...fuck ‘em.

But that wasn’t nearly as sexy an answer, so she went with what Mariko said. Didn’t want to ruin the moment.

”These breasts…” She moved down, her breath cascading over Mariko as she changed target, and peeled back the fabric over Mariko’s right breast. Her tongue shot out, a light dab, before she ran her tongue all over the areola, making laps. ”Mine.”

”This ass…” Ruler still in hand, she brought her hand down and ran it along Mariko’s thigh, tracing all the way up to her world-famous rear. She couldn’t get full access with her on her back like this, but she could still pinch, squeeze, and scratch at the side. Which she did. ”Mine. You can rent them out, use them every now and then. I’m good, I’ll let you. But first dibs go to me. Tell me you understand, run it back to me.”

She sunk her teeth in Mariko’s nipple as she waited for the response, worrying it between her teeth, gnawing harder with each second. Never enough to break skin, but she prick it hard with her canines, almost like a needle, just like this…

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:47 am

Unfortunately, Mariko lacked the ability to read minds. But if she could, then she might’ve liked Kozue’s answer to the question even more, ironically enough.

She received compliments often enough about her looks or her wrestling, but no one had ever told Mariko she had had a significant impact on them in the way she had with Kozue. That was a rare thing. But even if her lover had yet to speak that fact to her aloud, she had a way of making Mariko feel special and appreciated. And though she couldn’t quite explain where that came from, it was likely a key piece to the reason Mariko could trust her so easily like this.

All of that said, while Mariko couldn’t hear the thoughts in Kozue’s pretty head, she loved what she did hear. Her lover’s words were emphasized and punctuated beautifully by her actions. Mariko’s breast was suddenly exposed, and Kozue’s tongue began to toy with it, drawing a soft breath from her. There was a light graze tracing against her thigh, followed by a tight pinch on the side of her rear that made her tense up again. Her muscles tightened even more when Kozue bit on her nipple. The sensation was painful, but well-controlled. Her mistress knew just how much pressure to use to get the right effect.

“My breasts...my ass...my body, they all belong to you, Mistress,” Mariko said through strained speech, her mind torn between the bliss and slight pain inflicted by Kozue and the desire to ensure her mistress remained pleased with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:02 am

Kozue sighed as Mariko spoke, releasing a deep and heavy breath. This woman oozed sexuality with everything she did, had it bursting from her eyeballs, and that applied to the way she talked. It was the right mixture of submissive and sensual - meek, yeah, but not pathetic. Cute, but not sugar-sweet, not like she was going too hard at it. How she managed to do it and make it sound natural, Kozue couldn’t guess, but the effort didn’t go without notice.

”Good girl.” The New Jersey Ninja gave Mariko’s breast one more quick, sharp bite and pulled on it, stretching it for a moment before she let it pop back into place, her teeth marks still indenting the skin. ”Good girls get rewarded. And I’m thinking you earned yours. So.”

Kozue put her training to good use and hopped up on the table, deftly leaping up and letting her feet come down  on both sides of Mariko’s head. She stayed there in a crouch, looming, before she settled her knees down on the woman’s shoulders and let her ass rest on her face. Not all the way just yet, not a full smother, but close enough to let her face rubbed against it and give her some familiar sensations.

”I’m thinking you could use a little nap.” Kozue sat the ruler aside, letting it lean up against the table, then reached forward and brought her hand between Mariko’s legs. She traced a single, lonely finger up her leg, ran it along those smooth curves, until she came to the front of her panties. That same finger pressed against her pussy through the fabric, traced an outline down the middle, before it hooked the side and started to pull the garment aside, exposing her most sensitive place to the fresh air.

”I’ll make it a good nap, too.” She dipped down, smothering Mariko for a second, grinding against her, then lifting back up. ”You ready?”

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:05 am

Mariko tensed further as Kozue bit on her nipple, and then let out a heavy exhale she hadn’t even known she was holding when her lover let go. Panting breaths came as her lungs sought to control her breathing again. How ironic that was, considering what Kozue had in mind for her next. Mariko couldn’t guess it immediately just from the promise of a reward. But when she heard the ninja’s landing, coming down by either side of her head, she had an idea of what was coming. She was very much looking forward to it too.

She felt Kozue’s knees come to rest over her shoulders, and then felt that perfect ass right on her face. It didn’t bear down on her, only offering a teasing touch, but still enough for Mariko to re-familiarize her face with her lover’s gorgeous rump. She rubbed against it as much as she could. Kozue had to be loving this, getting Mariko so worked up just with the looming promise of sitting on her face. But knowing that only helped further Mariko’s enjoyment as well, especially when the ninja’s finger ran up her leg, traced down the middle of her thinly covered sex, and then pulled her panties aside.

The Japanese beauty let out a soft moan against Kozue’s rear as it finally pressed down on her face and started to grind, only to raise back up again. “Yes, I’m ready, Mistress,” Mariko answered, hoping her lover would sit right back down on her face again. She could hardly wait for it, even knowing Kozue had suggested her intent to smother her unconscious. The Japanese vixen could hardly think of a more pleasant way to fall asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:00 am

Was it weird that Kozue had missed sitting on Mariko’s face?

...yes, probably. But fuck it, she was a New Jersey born ninja in a wrestling league, ‘weird’ was her standard.

It wasn’t like she could do it during training with Benikage - even if she’d ever managed to do it in a spar, the woman would’ve escaped in a heartbeat and probably put her in the Rikudo just for the offense. She didn’t really have any friends, at least none that would let her do this kind of thing without it being awkward.

The only other resort would be answering one of the thousands of creepy emails she’d gotten from fans after her match with Mariko, the ones asking her to put them in a facesit. To that, she would give a hearty ‘fuck no’. Sitting on some pimply stranger’s face wasn’t her idea of a good time.

No, no other face would do, and as she brought her backside down for a second time, she was reminded why. Mariko’s face was warm and welcoming, soft and flawless. She grabbed her cheeks, spread them out, and settled down hard, making sure that her lover was deeply nestled, that she wouldn’t be able to see a single sliver of light or get even a single whiff of fresh air. She’d made sure to wash extra hard before this little reunion, sensing it would go this way, so Mariko’s return to her ass would be as pleasant as possible.

”Fucking. Yes.” She ran a hand down Mariko’s stomach, going higher and higher, until it stopped at her breast and began to fondle it once. A little twist, a rub, and the occasional sharp pinch, just added some extra teasing. The real action was on her face, as Kozue pressed hard and ground hard against her features, shaking left and right, up and down.

Perfect.

”Know what I want, slave?” She reached back and gave her cheek a good slap, making sure she had Mariko’s full attention. ”A little music. Let me hear that sexy voice of yours before you go out, hm?”

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:43 am

If missing this feeling made Kozue weird, then Mariko would gladly accept that label too.

Of course she was hardly new to facesitting, but they both knew she was usually the one doing the sitting. But between their smother match and the subsequent night at Kozue’s apartment, Mariko had had the script flipped on her several times, and had loved every moment of it. There were things she had longed to experience with her lover again after their first night together, and this was at the top of the list.

A part of her wished she didn’t have the blindfold on so she could’ve seen Kozue’s beautiful ass descending toward her. But at the same time, not being able to see only heightened her anticipation of the moment. And god was it worth the wait. Her mistress firmly sat herself right on Mariko’s face, immediately forcing a smothering seal on her to deny any air to her mouth or nose. The sudden weight pressing down on her forced an instinctive, muffled groan from Mariko’s lips even before Kozue commanded her to start making “music.” With how hard she was sitting and grinding on her face, her mistress would’ve gotten exactly what she wanted even if she hadn’t commanded it. But hearing Kozue address her as her “slave” and feeling the hand teasing her breast only further bolstered the moans she began letting out.

Every sound was muffled by Kozue’s gorgeous ass, and not a single bit of air was making its way to Mariko. Her arms and legs soon began to squirm, instincts warning her body of her inability to breathe. But, mind over matter, she willed those efforts to remain as feeble squirms and nothing more. She had already accepted, and even welcomed the fact that she was going to be knocked out in this facesit. Even as it became harder and harder by the second to cling to consciousness, and the effort to keep herself as still as possible became increasingly difficult, Mariko savored every precious second of the feeling. She had no idea how long she had lasted already, but soon a familiar feeling of drowsiness started to settle over her. Mariko would be out soon, but she tried to keep herself awake to enjoy this for as long as she possibly could...

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:02 pm

Mariko trusted her.

That thought occurred to Kozue as she settled on her perch and the squirming started. It wasn’t much at all, really. She facesat this woman before when she was fighting it, and even though she was definitely winded from her match, she knew the sort of fight she could put up if she wanted to. Yeah, she’d given all the indications that she would be down for this, but getting your body on the same page took some real zen concentration. She wasn’t just okay with being knocked out, she really and truly wanted it.

Kozue couldn’t put in words how hot that thought was. It spurred her on, and she pressed down even harder, grinding against Mariko even as  the woman continued to fade, picking up the tempo with her breasts. It was an almost perfect replica of the last moment of their match, only with the roles reversed. It was only missing one, key element, and Kozue threw that in near the end, when it was clear that Mariko was taking the final step into dream land.

"Oyasumi."

When Mariko’s body went into rest mode, Kozue gave her face one, long hump, then immediately lifted off and spun about, sliding down to lay along her lover’s body. Hip to hip, chest to chest, face to face, she pulled off the blindfold and stared into the woman's closed eyes. Waiting for them to open up for business, wanting to be the first thing she saw when she came back.

Last edited by acuya on Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:18 am

It felt somewhat odd to think of “paradise” as a pitch black void, but that’s exactly where Mariko’s mind was at the moment. She could see nothing. Any and all sounds were muted or muffled. She was effectively pinned in place, especially considering how much energy had been sapped from her by now. And with her rapidly growing drowsiness, even her sense of feeling was beginning to leave her.

Any combination of those could have sounded like part of a recipe for a bad dream, the kind you wake up from in the middle of the night in a cold sweat and need to try to forget about before you can go back to sleep. Perhaps knowing the source of those sensations here was what instead made it so damn amazing. The feeling of Kozue’s perfect ass bearing down and grinding on her face, the hands working over her breasts...hell, just being dominated by such a perfect mistress was enough to turn these elements that might otherwise be a source of anxiety on their own into a feeling of pure bliss instead.

As her body eased into stillness, the only clear sign that Mariko was still awake was her muffled moans into Kozue’s rear, continuing to obey her mistress’ command to sing for her for as long as she could. Just as the last proverbial light within her was about to flicker out, she faintly heard Kozue offer the same sendoff Mariko had given when the roles had been reversed in their match. A smile tugged at the lips of the Japanese beauty, and then her muffled song came to a stop as she drifted fully out of consciousness.

When her eyes finally opened again, the first thing she saw was her mistress. Mariko wasn’t sure how long she had been out. Several minutes, or just a handful of seconds? It didn’t really seem to matter. With Kozue covering her almost like a blanket, and their gazes locked, Mariko couldn’t help but smile.

“If only I could go to sleep like that every night.”

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:15 am

Kozue laid there, watching Mariko sleep, simply waiting for her to wake up again. It probably didn’t take all that long, really, since she’d let up pretty much as soon as she went limp, but all the same, it felt like hours. There was just something hypnotic about her, even as she slept, that she couldn’t put a finger on. Her face was soft, rounded, smooth. It didn’t even seem possible for a human to look like this, but there she was, lying beneath her, like some living doll.

She was the most beautiful woman Kozue had seen. Too flowery, she knew it, but she couldn’t imagine better. And it wasn’t just the way she looked, but the way she carried herself, the way she laughed, the way she wrestled, the way she did everything. Just being near her was a privilege, and she wanted her there.

Kozue didn’t believe in gods or care about blessings, but that was about the only way she could describe this moment. This opportunity. And she knew exactly what to do with.

When Mariko opened her eyes, Kozue’s smile widened even further, staring at her with half-lidded eyes. ”You ever have insomnia, call me up. Better than any sleeping pill.” She kissed Mariko on the nose, a quick peck, as she ran her fingers through the woman’s hair and sifted it through erh fingers. After a few second, she took a deep breath, letting their chests undulate and dip against each other, before she brought her mouth down to her lover’s ear and whispered four special words to her. The sexiest ones she could think to say.

”I want another match.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:49 am

Mariko chuckled at Kozue’s joking comment. The ninja’s humorous wit never seemed to miss a beat. It was just one of the countless things that made her such a joy to be around. It played into that wild unpredictability of hers that Mariko liked so much. Even if you knew she was going to say something, you never knew just what exactly she was going to say.

While Kozue kissed Mariko’s nose and ran a hand through her hair, the Japanese beauty was able to take a few moments to just enjoy the amazing feeling of her lover’s body resting on top of hers. Mariko’s breasts were larger, but the way they pillowed for Kozue’s felt exquisite. And even without being able to see any lower than that, Mariko felt like she could feel every perfect curve of her Kozue’s body. She was so tempted to bring her hands up and try to explore those curves in greater depth. But she also wanted to please her mistress, and wasn’t about to do something that hadn’t been commanded of her.

When the lips came next to Mariko’s ear, the words Kozue spoke had been every bit as unexpected as the last ones she’d spoken, but infinitely more impactful. The way Mariko grinned and purred at the words, you would’ve thought Kozue had been teasing her sex directly. The challenge made her think back to their first bout, mentally reliving all of those wonderful moments in a matter of seconds. And Kozue wanted to do it all again. Mariko didn’t need to hesitate even for a moment on the answer.

“Challenge accepted~”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next