Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Long Time No See!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Long Time No See! Empty Long Time No See!

Post by HighFly Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:07 pm

Suzumi rubbed her leg after she hopped off the treadmill. Her warmup run was nice, but the lingering pain in her leg from the loss to Chris Morgan wasn't anywhere near as nice.

Clad in an orange sports bra and black yoga pants she made her way over towards the ring to run ropes and do a couple other drills. She had to be ready for her next match regardless of who it was. She also had to get in touch with Mikoto, it had been too long since they trained together. It had also been far too long since they went out to do something fun.....

As Suzumi's mind began to wander to going out and enjoying herself, she forced herself to focus. Her body had readjusted to wrestling much better than her mindset had so far. She could do everything she used to be able to do in her Wrestle Angel days, although her speed wouldn't be quite what it used to be due to that leg injury that forced her to retire from wrestling and go into acting for a couple years. Suzumi began running ropes, while formulating various gameplans for different types of opponents.

Suzumi was confident that she would be able to handle anything that came her way this time around.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Long Time No See! Empty Re: Long Time No See!

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:42 pm

"Is that....Suzumi!? Hey! Suzumi!"

Would be the call that came from the entrance of the gym. Riyu Kikuchi, clad in sweat pants, tennis shoes, and a tank top, by the front doors and walking towards the ring.

Riyu had taken some time off after her hard fought matches with Mia Megumi and River Styx, one match ending in a loss and the other ending in a no contest. Rested and ready to come back to work, the former Wrestle Angel had been heading to the gym and training more, needing to be nice and ready for her return.

It was upon entering the gym however, that she recognized an old foe from her former company, Suzumi the Tsunami. The two had a couple matches in the past, with Riyu gaining one win after a sudden Hurricanrana that Suzumi hadn't expected, and the other ending with Riyu passed out in the Tsunami Sleeper hold and Suzumi victorious.

After that, the two hadn't competed again, though they hadn't exactly parted on the best of terms, especially given that Riyu had tapped out to that Tsunami Sleeper in their last bout, but Suzumi had kept it locked in anyway until she passed out.

Still, despite that irksome fact, Riyu didn't consider the two of them enemies, and it was, almost, always exciting to see a familiar face from the old league.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:49 pm

Suzumi heard a familiar voice call out to her as she ran the ropes. She bounced off and slowed to a stop in the center of the ring. She saw an old frenemy of sorts, Riyu Kikuchi.

"Oh hey Riyu! I had, like, no idea that you were in here too!" Suzumi said as she climbed down, out of the ring. "What have you been up to the last... oh shit, nearly three years?" Suzumi left wrestling two years ago xue to an injury, and it had been roughly one year since she last fought Riyu.

The first upset loss left such a bad taste in her mouth that she went all ouf in the rematch. Perhaps even too far, although the complete nature of forcing a pass-out did feel just a little vindicating at the time of the win.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:28 am

Riyu smiled back. She may have had bad memories of their last match, but too be fair, it had been 3 years previous. She had just been a kid at the time, she was older and more experienced now, with more matches under her belt than in her days training under Mighty Yukiko.

"Not a whole lot. Bounced around a couple independents before coming to AFW. I saw a TV Movie you were in just the other day, your a pretty good actress! So...your back in wrestling now? Miss getting in the ring and getting up close and personal with pretty girls?"

She said teasingly, running a hand through her green dyed hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:49 am

"Yeah, I actually did." Suzumi said with a wink. "Maybe a dashing guy from Tension will come sweep me off my feet and take me away."

"You seemed to have learned a bunch from Yukiko, pick up any crazy new tricks here?" Suzumi asked, much more seriously. "Seems like this promotion has more than a few headcases ya know?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:18 am

"Oh tell me about it. For every honestly talented girl, there's a crazy girl or two as well. I've learned a lot. Gone way beyond what Yukiko could teach me. I almost beat her, you know, right before it closed. A two count so close, a lot of people are convinced the ref slowed down at the last second, just so Yukiko wouldn't lose."

Riyu stated, bringing up what was her last match in Wrestle Angels before it folded.

"We haven't spoken since actually....though I know she wasn't the only girl to have a freak out at the idea of me beating her..."

She said, it being obvious what she was hinting at.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:36 pm

Suzumi shook her head at Riyu's last comment. So, she was still bitter about that...

"I guess so, if you call me not hearing the referee or you tapping the mat over your screaming a 'freak out' you would be correct." Suzumi said. "If I knew you were submitting I would have let go of the hold!" Suzumi added, taking some offense to being accused of freaking out over a loss. So what if Riyu picked up a win back in the day?

Still, part of Suzumi felt that competitive fire coming back. That being said, she couldn't keep her mouth shut. "If I did lose it in a legit victory, what do you call our first match? A lucky win?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:00 pm

"Psh, you wish. That was a legit win and you know it. I mean, is it my fault you got tied up on a victory roll?"

Riyu countered, hands on her hips.

"And yeah, I do call it a freak out. I was tapping out against your thigh after all, how could you not know it was over?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:12 pm

Suzumi walked up toward Riyu, geting close enough to nearlh be nose to nose with her. Suzumi's arms were crossed at this point, and her usual bubbly airheaded self was out the window.

"I guess I didn't feel it on my leg." Suzumi said with a slight shrug. "I am also figure ya got me caught in that pin because, like, every lucky loser has their day right?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:55 am

"Oh really? Lucky loser huh?"

Riyu glared at the taller girl, looking right up into her face.

"Well if your so certain Miss D-list actress, why don't we go again? You and me, one more round, and I'll show you that I can easily kick your ass!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next