Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Patient Privileges

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Patient Privileges - Page 2 Empty Re: Patient Privileges

Post by acuyra Fri May 08, 2020 6:38 am

”You shouldn’t have too much trouble with the language barrier, so long as you don’t get too adventurous.” It wasn’t a problem Veronica could directly sympathize with, having been fluent when she came over, but she had spoken with enough people to know the rigors of adapting in general, how hard it could be in the early going. ”Most of the staff and wrestlers here speak English, and most of the businesses in this area are friendly to tourists. As a general rule, the further you go from the arena, the more likely you’ll need to speak Japanese to get things done. Something to keep in mind.”

She’d been set to listen to his words carefully, curious to see where he was going with it all, when took an odd pause. Veronica had been twiddling with the pen, keeping fingers occupied, but she stopped when he did the same, taking a moment to focus on his expressions. A slight crease in the forehead, eyes darting, shifting teeth...thinking of an answer, more than most would’ve for such a simple question.

When he spoke again, she listened harder than before, enough to pick out a few key points of interest, one she’s was sure to jot down on her notepad. Couldn’t let those slip by. But she waited until he was finished before she returned fire.

She sat back, tapped her chin, glanced off to the side, then spoke. ”’Not competitively.’”

Veronica’s tone was neutral. Not accusing. Not probing. Not taunting. A statement, one that he could draw all sorts of conclusions from. But she would let that one marinate for a while.

”Let’s put a pin on that one for a moment.” She leaned forward and propped her elbows up on the desk, cool eyes gazing at him from behind the glass. ”It’s good that you want a challenge. Respectable. And while it’s true that there are plenty of fine women here who can give you a physical challenge, and I can see you’re up to the task there…” She took a moment to look down at those abs of his. Impressive set. “...those aren’t the only kinds you’ll experience here. Mental challenges. Sexual challenges. Even if you stray away from hentai matches, you’ll come across women who’ll use sex as a weapon - something I doubt you saw much from other men on the indy scene.”

Veronica pushed her glasses further down her nose, looking over them and staring at him with naked eyes. A knowing smile crept along her lip, along with a mischievous twerk of her eyebrow. ”Do you think you’re ready for it? For that sort of challenge?”

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:47 am

The assurance about the language barrier was a bit of a relief for Aiden. It was maybe the aspect of moving to Japan he had thought about least, but it was good to know that wasn’t likely to be a huge issue. Aiden did want to explore Japan while he was here, and would certainly end up in some of the places where English was less prevalent, so his Rosetta Stone would still be a useful resource.

It didn’t escape his notice that Veronica didn’t start to jot notes down until hearing the second, more in depth half of his answer. Aiden wasn’t sure if it was what she’d been looking for, but there was little doubt in him that he had arrived in the general area she had been steering him, and he was very curious what her response would be. Her tone gave little away, but Aiden was fairly certain something about his answer had piqued her interest. For the moment he just listened while Veronica spoke, and he didn’t at all mind the attention her eyes briefly gave his abs. Her expression wasn’t quite one of lust, yet it still made it very clear she liked what she was seeing. But by the end Veronica’s tone and expression had shifted ever so slightly. Until now everything had been entirely neutral. But there was an almost playful glint in those eyes and the grin she now wore. Veronica was asking if he was ready for the sexual challenges the women of Tension would present to him, yet the way she asked almost sounded if she was posing some sort of subtle challenge of her own.

This wasn’t the first time this meeting that he had felt Veronica was challenging him in some way, and there was something about the confidence she wielded so effortlessly when doing so. Aiden had found her attractive within moments of first laying eyes on her, but every subtle moment like this that passed seemed to magnify that feeling. It took him a second or two to realize he’d been holding his breath, at which point he let it out as casually as possible, then tried to bring his mind back on track to answer the question.

“Well… Again, you’re right, that would definitely be new territory for me. But even so, I’m up for taking on any challenge this place wants to throw at me. I guess there isn’t much of a way to tell if I’m ready or not until I have a chance to give it a try and find out. If I’m not...then like I said, I could think of much worse things that could happen out in the ring.” It was a bit of a roundabout way of both reaffirming his willingness to seek new challenges for himself, and admitting he wouldn’t exactly hate being on the losing end in sexual scenarios in his matches. And now that he’d said it, Aiden wondered if Veronica might have already suspected as much, and if that was the central point she had been leading him toward...

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:11 am

It was giving away the game a little, but Veronica couldn’t help but let out a contented sigh as he reacted and replied to her question. Before this, she still had lingering doubts on whether or not coming here was the right choice, if the AFW would provide her the opportunities she sought. Now, whether Aiden realized it or not, he’d dispelled those concerns in one fell swoop. If he was anything like what she had to come, then her career in this company would long, lucrative, and infinitely intriguing.

”Fair point. Men lose often in Tension, but I’m sure it doesn’t always feel that way to them.” She took her glasses off and take them against her chin, contemplating for a few seconds, lost in thought, before she focused back on him.

”You know,” She leaned forward in the chair and planted her elbows on the side of the desk, lowering her voice, almost conspiratorial. ”It’s not exactly true. That there’s no way to tell.” She pointed off to the side, to the unique furniture that no doubt caught his notice the moment he entered the room. ”Wrestling is a unique profession, and I like to think it requires a unique approach in therapy. That’s why I have this area over here, to enact out certain scenarios, help wrestlers prepare for troubling areas in a private setting.”

Pushing away for the desk, she stood up and started a slow walk towards it, gesturing to the place space with her pen, as if trying to sell the concept. ”I have some experience with wrestling - not enough to present a full challenge to you, but I think I’m competent enough to put  you through the paces and give you some taste of what you might encounter. If you’re willing, naturally - it’s an unorthodox approach, not for everyone.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:56 pm

Aiden liked to think he was a fairly perceptive guy, good at noticing subtle details. The sigh definitely didn’t escape his notice, but its meaning felt ambiguous to him. And the conversation resumed before he could give much thought to it, shifting the focus to what had been at the center of Aiden’s mind practically since the moment he walked into this room.

So he was right, she did use those mats to wrestle with her patients after all! When Veronika got up, Aiden almost felt like he was seeing her move in slow motion while the gorgeous doctor made her way over to the space, giving him another long look at those amazing legs. “Enacting certain scenarios” wasn’t the same as full blown matches, but still, this beauty was offering him the chance to roll around on the mats with her. He had already made up his mind that there was no way in hell he could turn this chance down, and that last comment only stoked his flame even more.

Forcefully pushing down the urge to leap up from the couch and excitedly accept like a child being asked if they want to go to Disney World, Aiden smiled while calmly standing up. “You know, I had a feeling that’s what this over here was for. I was starting to think you’d never ask,” he said, removing his jacket and dropping it on the couch before walking over to stand with Veronica, each step a new effort to keep himself from looking too eager.

“So, how do you want to do this?”

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:03 am

When Aiden rose and accepted her offer so quickly, it took a supreme act of will for Veronica to keep from laughing. Granted, he hadn’t exactly flew out of the seat, but all the same, he had just broken the record for going along with it by a solid amount of time. Usually, her clients had at least a few questions about it before they moved on,asked if she was joking, if she’d done this before, the occasional lewd comment.

Aiden? To watch his body language, you would have thought they’d both planned this in advance, as opposed to just her. He was making a good effort to hide it, though. It was adorable, really.

”Oh, you were expecting this, then? Perceptive.” Veronica kicked off her heels and set them to the side - some women fought in them these days, but she was never going to be that type. Murder on the ankles, in her experience. ”Let’s see if I can live up to your expectations.”

Veronica shimmied out of her skirt, working it down, making sure the sound of it sliding along her nylons was clearly heard. She wasn’t sure whether to keep them on, some men preferred the feel of the fabric on their bare bodies while others craved skin on skin. She made sure to monitor his reactions before she made that decision, seeing if she could get a read. The top was another matter, however - that, she had no qualms with peeling off, revealing the lingerie beneath and the toned, taut body it wrapped around, a testament to her claim of being a wrestler.

Patient Privileges - Page 2 LtYlmxo

”I say we make this interesting.” She folded her top neatly on the desk, tucked the arms in, and sat her glasses on top. ”First to submission wins. But only accepted submissions. I only win when I choose to let your submission count.” She perked up and smiled, wagging her finger. ”And the same applies to you, vice versa. Naturally.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:36 am

Every second of watching Veronica undress felt like he was staring at the swinging watch of a hypnotist. It started with her simply kicking off her shoes. That first thing may have been the only part that wasn’t explicitly done with the intention of getting a reaction from Aiden. But she was so calm and casual about it. This doctor knew she was about to grapple with a professional wrestler, but she didn’t seem even remotely troubled about her chances.

The way she took off her skirt was clearly much more deliberate, and it held his attention just as much. His ears took in the sound of every little shimmy, and his eyes followed every inch of her gorgeous legs that became exposed. Aiden had very quickly decided after first seeing Veronica that he loved her legs, and that attraction instantly doubled now that he could see them in full. If she had taken the nylons off he wouldn’t have complained at all, but with the nylons on as they were now, they were absolutely captivating. Looking at the tone and shape of them, his mind began to flood with thoughts and images of the two of them out in the ring while she used those beautiful legs, feet and hips to subject him to various holds and positions. They hadn’t even started wrestling yet, and already his arousal was growing to the point that his baggy pants were barely able to prevent it from being obvious, though it was possible the rest of his body language gave that away regardless.

Finally off came her sweater and glasses, revealing a body much more toned than he would have initially expected. Suddenly her claim to having wrestling experience became much easier to believe, though the extent was still impossible to know. Was it enough to justify her confidence? In truth, Aiden hoped it was, especially after that little comment.

“I only win when I choose to let your submission count.”

That sentence alone might as well have been a Superkick right into a Canadian Destroyer. Whether she’d meant it that way or not, and she likely did, that “subtle” line was about the sexiest thing she could’ve possibly said to him. Aiden couldn’t muster an immediate reply. It took him a few seconds to recover from it before he finally said, “R-right… Ok then, let’s see what you’ve got!”

Making his way over onto the mat, he put his hands up and watched Veronica. Suddenly wondering if they should start on their feet or on their knees, he decided to see what she did and follow her lead. Either way, once they were ready, he’d begin by circling around the doctor for a couple seconds, before then attempting to quickly dart around behind her to throw his arms around her in a simple waistlock.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:48 pm

Veronica was fully aware of the effects her body could have on most men and quite a few woman, so the reaction she received from Aiden was nothing new. Still, she couldn’t recall any examples that had been so amusing, watching as he reacted to her form on display. She determined he was a ‘nylons on’ sort of man right away, judging by the way his eyes lingered on her long, lean legs, looking like a hungry dog with his bone just out of reach. She half-expected him to start drooling.

By some small miracle, she managed to keep her amusement contained. No need to bully the poor man, at least no more so than she had before and already planned to.

Making her way over to the mats, she took a few seconds to limber up, stretching as she stood, bending over and touching her toes. It was no doubt an enticing sight, but this was honestly as much for herself as him - it had been a good little while since she’d done something like this, and while she stayed in good shape, her body could’ve used a proper warmup. She intended to take this slow, at first, both to ease him into what she had planned and to make sure she didn’t overexert herself.

She dropped to her knees and he followed suit, starting things off in a lower stance, both for her benefit and the sake of her office - it would be best to judge how he moved down here, before they got too crazy. An over enthusiastic patient taught her the value of that years ago.

She let out a surprised yelp as Aiden moved into action without much hesitation, showing comfort in this scenario right away. He caught in a waistlock from behind, and she giggled while she struggled in it, pushing at his wrists and making sure to rub against him as much as possible in the attempt. ”So forward. Glad to see you’re so comfortable with this.”

She fought his grip for a few more moments, before reaching up and back, trying to catch his head and pull it down, hoping to catch him in a soft headlock. Nothing too serious, not just yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:15 am

It was quite clear Veronica had made such a show of stripping her clothes off to get a reaction out of Aiden, and her brief stretching before coming to the mats was an equally clear extension of that. It worked too, making the Canadian swallow a lump in his throat while he was treated to a display of her flexibility and another look at her breathtaking legs. He could stare at those all day, maybe even would have if she hadn’t then joined him on the mats to start this...match? Spar? He had no idea what to call this, but it felt like some sort of god-sent blessing that it was happening.

It wasn’t entirely accurate to say Aiden was “comfortable” with this. There was some sensation...he couldn’t tell if it was nervousness or anxiety, but it made his body quite tense. Fortunately though, his wrestling instincts were sharp enough at least for him to still be able act. Aiden’s quick move had only secured him a simple waistlock, but it was a positive start nonetheless, especially considering Veronica’s reaction. The way she squirmed in his arms and rubbed against him felt amazing, enough so that focusing on maintaining his grip became increasingly difficult. Veronica had more muscle on her than he would’ve guessed, but Aiden still would have bet money his arms were stronger than hers. But the more his mind was drawn to her sexy body rubbing against him, and the less he focused on the waist lock, the more his grip was gradually forced apart by her hands. At a glance, a spectator might even think she was legitimately overpowering him.

And then suddenly it was Aiden pulled into a hold, with Veronica’s arm slinging around his neck to apply a headlock. The grip didn’t feel all that tight, but feeling a breast against his cheek was a delightful sensation he wasn’t used to, at least not while wrestling. And with his hands resting on the woman’s waist, almost caressing it, he allowed himself to enjoy the feeling a couple seconds longer before acting again. Then, seeking to put his strength advantage to use, Aiden pushed his weight into Veronica. Not so forcefully that the landing might hurt, but hopefully enough to bring this all the way down to the mat with him on top while also trying to snake his head free from her hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:49 pm

While Veronica was hardly as endowed as some of the more prodigious members of the AFW rosters, she thought her chest was nothing to scoff at, either. Judging from Aiden’s reaction to having his face shoved against it, she’d wager he would agree. The man was strong - perhaps not on the level of a Dasher Inoba, but no slouch, and certainly brought more in that department than she could. He shouldn’t have had much trouble forcing her to the floor.

But he did. Aiden was clearly having some difficulty with it, taking no small amount of time to move on, creating a gap that a more ruthless woman - or one less interested in analyzing him - would have exploited. A thin smile worked its way across her face, but she kept it at that for now, wanting to move along further before she commented. At most, she had a pleasant hum as he caressed her waist, clearly enjoying himself. If she were just a bit more unprofessional, she could make something of that.

But it was back to action soon enough, as he wrestled her down and got on top. She still had him in the hold, that was working, but in this sort of position, that would only go so far - she would need an out. Cutting her losses, she let go of his head and slid back, moving along his body as she attempted to escape. Her skin against his, her legs brushing along, her hips pressing into his lap - she made it all one long, drawn out motion, making sure he felt her in all the right places.

But it was just a distraction, mind you, something to keep him at bay, while she attempted to move on top of Aiden and catch him in a chokehold from behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:40 am

Aiden was trying his best to treat this like an ordinary sparring session, but that wasn’t the easiest thing to do. Between the setting and the alluring beauty of his opponent...well, he didn’t want to make excuses, but it was a difficult mental adjustment to make. In the ring, he probably wouldn’t have been so gentle on the takedown. That said, Aiden certainly wasn’t about to complain about getting to feel her perfect body pressed against him on the way down, or the soft hum his touch elicited from her.

It wasn’t long before Veronica released the hold on his head and neck. With more freedom of movement available to him, Aiden perhaps could’ve taken an advantage here. If he acted quick enough, maybe he could straddle her slender waist and pin her down. Or he could try to pounce on her and slap on a headlock of his own. Just a few of the many options available to Aiden, but he didn’t go with any of them. Before he could even try to think about what to do next, Veronica was slithering along his frame like a snake. The way her body rubbed against his own, especially when her hips pressed against his, it was all so blissfully distracting. He let out a breath just soft enough to avoid being a groan. It could hardly have been more obvious he was loving every moment of this, so much so that he was content to remain still while she shifted about, not even noticing the danger of his predicament until it was too late.

Suddenly she was on his back, and her arm locked itself around Aiden’s neck. He was so entranced with the feeling of Veronica’s body that the chokehold had completely caught him by surprise, even with all the time she had taken to get in position for it. But even while caught in her hold thinking of a countermeasure was proving difficult. Whenever he tried, he again became distracted by the breasts pressing against his back, the nylon-clad thighs hugging his sides, and most of all, the general fact that this woman had wrestled him to the ground and had him in a chokehold while riding him like a horse. God, she was just so perfect…

Finally he forced himself to think long enough to consider some options. Aiden had been put in this hold many times in his career, albeit never by a woman before. First, he brought a hand up to pull on the arm coiled around his neck, hoping to buy himself some time. But his body quickly decided it liked having her arm right where it was, and he gave up that effort. A different thought then came into his head. It was a bit of a gamble, but he was curious enough to try it.

Staying on his knees, Aiden began to push his body upright. Sometimes when trapped in holds like this, the simplest answer was to lift up and then slam your opponent down on their back. Still not wanting to risk harming Veronica, and maybe also not sure he wanted to be released from her hold, he had no intention of actually falling back and slamming Veronica down. But would she know that? The threat of it was there, and he wanted to see how she would respond to it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next