Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Patient Privileges

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Patient Privileges - Page 4 Empty Re: Patient Privileges

Post by acuyra Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:47 am

Veronica’s reason for doing this was professional, even if it might not have seemed that way to a casual observer - though, a casual observer would’ve had many other concerns before even considering that.

She knew that Aiden was submissive - he did a poor job of hiding that, if he was indeed even trying. But she wanted to ascertain how quickly he would slip into such a role. If she could pick up on so fast, then his opponents would, too, and exploit that right away. It seemed Tension women came with an innate ability to sense when a man was vulnerable to their wiles, and they would descend on him straight away, tear him apart like the weaker boys in the league. He might have fun in the short run, but such a stigma could stifle his career, if and when he wanted to advance to bigger things.

Also, her legs could use a good massaging, a tad sore from a hard treadmill run over the weekend. Aiden turned out to be quite adept, too. Who would’ve guessed.

She didn’t bother to hide her approval, either, as she let out a content sigh as he worked his magic on her muscles, taking care to get at the tendons and smooth out the sore spots. He had done this before. Many, many times, if she had to guess. The fruits of that left her pleased, and she rewarded him with the occasional squeeze from her thighs, teasing him with a jolt here and there. Nothing too serious, not yet.

”Excellent.” She exhaled the words and closed her eyes, as she laid back and stretched her arms out. ”You enjoy your work, clearly. But be honest - did you even try to win, Aiden?” She tossed her hair to the side and opened her eyes, fixing a cool, appraising stare at him. ”This was how you wanted to end up, correct?”

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:46 am

For many, the occasional, brief squeezes Veronica applied might have been seen as small punishments in moments when the massage was unsatisfactory. Or it might have been perceived as teasing, taking small moments to rub in and emphasize her control and dominance. But Aiden could tell that wasn’t the case. The squeezes were meant as small rewards for doing a good job, knowing full well he would like them. And she was absolutely right. It was like a unique expression of gratitude that simultaneously reminded Aiden that he was at her mercy.

Applying too much pressure to muscles that had already been relaxed could end up being counterproductive. So he soon eased that pressure until the massage turned mostly to him rubbing Veronica’s thigh, only pressing down harder whenever he found spaces of tense muscle. When he heard her question Aiden looked at the therapist, briefly admiring the sight of her before he answered.

“Well, it’s...kind of hard to say exactly,” he said. The answer wasn’t a simple “yes” or “no,” not to him at least. Aiden took a moment to try to find the right words, then began to explain. “You said you had experience with session wrestling, but I’ve never done that, so I had no idea what to expect. I didn’t try to avoid getting caught in your holds, because I wanted to get an idea for what you could do. And once these were around me,” Aiden lightly patted Veronica’s thigh, “I really did try to escape, but I just couldn’t.” He may not have put the strongest effort toward winning the spar, but once she poured the pressure on he had genuinely tried to resist, only to be defeated by her legs twice now. The only thing Aiden hadn’t tried was pounding away at her with his fists, which he wouldn’t have done anyway. Punching women was something he just didn’t do. In a moment of critical desperation, or against a woman he had no respect for or a personal grudge against, maybe he would be willing to make an exception. Nothing about this scenario would have warranted it, as far as he was concerned.

“As for where I wanted to be, again, I wasn’t really even sure what I was getting into. But...well, guess there’s no point in dancing around the fact that I don’t exactly mind getting my ass handed to me by beautiful women. I’m sure you’ve probably known that for a while now,” he said with a chuckle. “When I first felt you on top of me, straddling my back while you put me in that sleeper hold, that’s when I knew for sure that I liked the feeling of being trapped and controlled by you. After that, yeah, I think I did want to end up somewhere like this. But I never could’ve guessed then that your legs could do, well...this.”

As he mentioned her legs Aiden’s eyes moved back to the thigh resting and pressing down on his abs while he continued to rub it, as if worshipping it with his hands and fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:51 pm

Veronica quite liked Aiden, and in moments like this, she could finally articulate why that was. So many of her patients were guarded with their feelings, took real prodding before they opened themselves up. It was understandable, she knew why they were that way and she accepted it. People weren’t accustomed to laying their soul out, even if that was the whole point, and it usually too her two, maybe three sessions before she got anything more than the tip of the iceberg.

But Aiden struck her as a simple man, and one who didn’t shame easily. Comfortable with himself. It was a good base to work with, and refreshing. She only had to squeeze him literally, not figuratively.

She listened to his explanation with interest, tapping her chin every so often, noting the little details, even as he continued his excellent work on her legs. If he’d been paying for this session, she would’ve considered giving him something off the price.

”Why, thank you.” She gave a pleasant hum. ”I take pride in the work I put into my legs, and it’s nice to have a positive review. Particularly when it comes from a connoisseur.”

Wanting to change things up, Veronica opened her legs up and slid further up his body, moving to his chest instead of his stomach and putting the pressure on higher ribs. She tested his chest with a couple of quick snaps, before clamping down and really grinding into for a few seconds, biting her lip as her muscles tensed. It was brief, however, and she eased up soon enough.

”Tell me,” She leaned his way, lowering her voice, closer to a whisper. ”When did you first know you liked this? To be dominated by a woman, controlled, beaten?”

On this, she was genuinely curious. It was always interesting to learn what led to discovering a fetish, never quite the same for two people.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:10 am

It was true that Aiden was comfortable with who he was, including his fetish. Even so, it wasn’t the kind of topic he would so freely and openly discuss with just anyone. There were several factors that made it easy to do so now, but the main one was trust. Granted, trust could only really be built so far in the short time they knew each other. But Veronica had had plenty of opportunity to hurt him or take advantage of him if she had really wanted to. There had been pain, but it was all expertly controlled, safe even. Right now Aiden was helpless to stop the therapist from doing whatever she wanted to him, yet she wasn’t putting his body through more than it could handle. She might approach the line, but she wouldn’t cross it.

What came next only further proved that. Veronica’s legs slid up from his stomach to his chest. Aiden of course did nothing to try to stop her, partly because he knew he likely wouldn’t be able to, and also because it just felt really damn good. Her legs snapped shut against him a couple times in quick succession before closing again, this time cranking on the pressure against his upper ribs. Almost immediately Aiden began wincing and gritting his teeth to fight back the strained groans that tried to escape while the rest of his body tensed. His body squirmed what little amount it could while trapped like this, but never had a chance of even disrupting the pressure Veronica was applying. Aiden knew he couldn’t hold out for long, and was very near the point of having to tap out again when the therapist suddenly eased up and allowed him to breathe. Again, approaching the line, but not crossing it. He needed a few moments to catch his breath again, which was slightly harder this time with her powerful thigh pressing right on his chest. It looked even more imposing up close like this than it had while bearing down on his stomach.

After the question was asked Aiden still needed a second or two before he had enough air in him to start responding. “High school...I think,” he said between a couple heavy breaths. “My girlfriend and I were..watching wrestling one night… She started play-fighting with me. I didn’t really put much effort into it, but she went all out. Eventually she got me on the floor, and trapped me in the tightest schoolgirl pin. Her thighs were framing my face, and her crotch was pushed up against my chin so much I couldn’t have looked away from her if I wanted to. She just grinned down at me knowing she had me beat, and she was right. I was completely helpless under her...and it felt amazing.”

He let out a soft sigh. “The only thing that could’ve made it better would’ve been if she had really milked it. She did tease me a bit, but I wish she had done more. Maybe smother me, make me worship her, or even just step on me and do a little victory pose after she got up, just something to really rub her dominance in… But I can’t complain too much. As first experiences go, that one was pretty amazing.”

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:39 pm

Veronica looked on and listened as Aiden gave his story, telling her the way he’d slid into his particular kink. It was always a fascinating thing to hear, learning how someone first discovered what they were attracted to. Their awakening, in a way. Sometimes it was a subtle thing, something that built up over years, perhaps without them even realizing it, and then just bubbled over one day like a dam. For others, it just came out one day, a sudden realization that stemmed from a single accident. Seeing something, experiencing something, then realizing you weren’t exactly the person you thought you were.

Aiden seemed to be in the latter camp, if his story were any indication. Reliving a passionate moment from his youth, seeking the same high he’d received in high school. She supposed he wasn’t atypical in that regard, many of her clients were driven by similar things. But few of them would go to such lengths to hone their body as Aiden had, few were as fit or more than the women they wanted to dominate them.

It made him, in her opinion, an interesting specimen, and it gave her more than a few ideas, one of which was far juicer than the others.

For now, she continued to experiment with him on her own. After he described the position his girlfriend had taken, she unlocked her thighs, and started to move around his body, bringing her legs out and stretching, straddling his lap. As he continued on, she began to slide upwards, higher and higher, until, as he reached the end of his tale, she sat at the top of his chest. Hands on hips, staring down at him with a cool and calm gaze, she brought her hips forward just enough to plant her crotch on his throat, then brought her thighs in, framed his face, kept it so that he couldn’t have turned away from her if he wanted to.

But he wouldn’t want to, now would he?

Veronica tapped her chin, considering for a moment, before the idea came to her. She reached down and pinched his nose tight with her forefinger and thumb, then pressed her palm over his mouth, covering with her hand. A perfect seal. A perfect smother.

”Not unlike this?” She tilted her head to the side. ”Does this satisfy you, Aiden?”

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:24 am

When Aiden had started to tell his story, his mind dove into the memory so much that for a few moments he had stopped registering the beautiful legs wrapped around him. That changed when he felt a sudden shift as the legs uncoiled themselves from his midsection and ceased their light squeeze, while Veronica moved to straddle him. As Aiden spoke, the goddess that had mounted him began to move up his body. His heart heartbeat began to steadily quicken while he continued his story, spurred on by the feeling that his words were what drew Veronica further along his torso.

As if sensing when his story would end, she stopped just when Aiden did, sitting on his chest. The feeling of Veronica’s ass pressing down on his chest, and the way she casually rested her hands on her hips while she impassively looked down at him… It was amazing, and it only got better from there. She shifted again, pressing her crotch on his throat and bringing her nylon-clad thighs in to frame his face in prison every bit as heavenly and inescapable as the one in his story. Though she hadn’t voiced the thought aloud, Veronica was right: Aiden didn’t want to look away. He wanted to burn everything about this moment into his memory forever.

And then one of her hands pressed over his mouth while the other pinched his nose, smothering him completely, and his eyes went wide, but not with fear or apprehension. Aiden genuinely felt about as firmly pinned down as a person could be. His legs were flexible, but if he had tried to employ them they could easily have been fended off. And though he had a good amount of upper body strength for his size, the leverage Veronica had over him by sitting on his neck was more than he could simply power through. Even if he tried bringing his arms up, those could be easily restrained from here as well. And now with the added smother, Aiden was fully helpless underneath Veronica, truly at her mercy. He had always thought that first experience in high school would be a hard one to top, but… Veronica had topped it.

Unable to either nod or speak to answer the question, he let out small sounds that were muffled by her hand. Whatever he was trying to say was impossible to tell specifically, but the pleasure clear in his voice was as definitive a sign as any that he was indeed thoroughly enjoying this….that, and the bulge in his pants as his manhood came fully erect from the blissful feeling of being sat on, pinned and smothered by the beautiful therapist.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:29 pm

It was a fascinating thing to watch and be a part of. Veronica could scarcely put an experience like this into words, though she fully intended to try as soon as she could.

She could feel the way Aiden reacted beneath her, registered every breath he took, could see the look in his eyes, and she found herself wondering what was going through his mind at this very moment. He was aroused, she didn’t need to look behind her to tell that, but by what? Was he reliving the moment that catalysed his entire fantasy? Was he imposing her onto it? Was this going to take that moment’s place in his mind, became the backbone of his fetish?

Questions. Many intriguing questions. But one of them was quite immediate - what was she going to do now?

Knocking out a patient like this did pose some ethical issues, though she could argue that, if there were lines to cross, she had done so a while ago. She’d already stepped over that Rubicon. Why stop now? She could see the approval in his eyes. He wanted this. Craved it. Needed it. And she was in the perfect position to give it to him.

She didn’t let up. Didn’t allow him to breath. She brought her thighs in tight and prepared to ride down any struggles he came at her with, thoroughly prepared to knock him all the way out, to put him to sleep. The whole time, she stared deep into his eyes. Silent, unflinching, uncaring, a scientist observing her specimen through the microscope.

Naturally, she would let up and get off of him the moment he was unconscious.

But only then.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:25 am

There had been more than one point during all of this that Aiden had felt helpless in Veronica’s clutches, though the feeling had only been partially accurate then. Even if he couldn’t have wrestled his way out of some of those holds once they had really been locked in, there were things he could’ve done if he truly felt desperate enough, like hammering away at her legs with his elbows, or throwing a punch. Perhaps the thought had already occurred to Veronica, but it hadn’t to Aiden, mostly because he never would’ve considered doing those things to a woman. Even so, the fact remained there was at least some way that escaping had been physically possible.

But this time, that wasn’t the case. Aiden was already tired and weakened when Veronica straddled his neck and pinned his arms down. He had neither the strength nor the leverage to throw her off of him now. And while he was pretty flexible, Veronica was sitting just a little too far out of reach of his legs. If Aiden tried bringing them up to throw her off, he might barely touch her back with the toe of his boot. Even biting her hand would’ve been quite difficult because of how tight her seal was over his mouth. Unlike the previous times he had felt helpless, he really was helpless now. He was trapped, pinned, and completely defenseless. This knowledge combined with the feeling of her thighs imprisoning his face and her crotch resting on his throat, and the sight of her impassive expression gazing down at him… He was in heaven.

Eventually the lack of air caused Aiden’s body to start acting in instinctive resistance, but no amount of squirming on his part would be enough to even budge the nylon-clad goddess perched on top of him. Aiden’s eyes all the while stared up at Veronica, incapable of turning elsewhere even though he wouldn’t have wanted to. He burned this blissful feeling and sight into his memory, savoring every moment of it even as his vision started to blur. Aiden could tell it wouldn’t be much longer now. And with his last moment of consciousness, he softly kissed the hand pressing down over his mouth, the closest thing to a “thank you” he could manage under the circumstances.

And then he finally went still, the wrestler once again knocked out by the therapist.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:29 pm

Veronica was ready for the struggles and had prepared accordingly. Her legs were spread well enough, gave her a solid base, and she was able to ride him down without any real difficulty. It helped that this was all instinctive, his body taking on the duties of preservation while his mind handled other matters. Aiden was no hulking brute, but he was in good shape, and could’ve made it a truly taxing affair if he wanted to.

But he didn’t want to. Not at all. Not in the least. So it was only a matter of time before he faded, and not much time at all.

Out. Quick and clean. She let go of him the moment he was out and stood up fast, not wanting to do him any more harm than necessary - though, she supposed, many would argue she had already crossed that threshhold. Then again, she dobuted Aiden would be in that number, so it hardly mattered.

He would be up soon, and she knew where she wanted to be when she did. Wasting little time, she slipped her skirt and slid back into her high heels, then pulled over her chair and placed it on the side of the mat. Veronica sat down and crossed her legs, so her dangling foot would be the first thing he saw when he returnd to the land of the living.

Tapping her chin, she eased back and waited for that moment. When it finally arrived, she gazed down at him, her eyes calm and cool, and spoke with a voice to match. ”Kiss my foot, Aiden.” She rolled her ankle about, then sighed. ”Kiss it, and tell me what you’re thinking.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:41 am

It was impossible for Aiden to know how long he was out. But with air moving into his lungs again, he felt oddly refreshed when came to, aside from the lingering soreness from a couple holds he had endured earlier. The first thing his eyes saw when they opened was a nylon-clad foot looming over his face, and a shoe hanging from it. Figuring out who it belonged to took only a matter of seconds as once again his memory of what had transpired helped him fill in the blanks, as did the familiar face gazing impassively down at him. Aiden felt like a bug she had happened to notice on the floor, and was now debating whether or not squashing it was worth the effort… God, how was this woman so perfect?

And then came the command. Not a request or a suggestion, but a direct order from the victor to the defeated. Technically, by the rules they had agreed upon, the spar had not ended. But any further submission forced from Aiden would be little more than a formality at this point. He had not scored a single fall over Veronica, while the therapist had made him submit and had even knocked him out twice. She had conquered him, in both mind and body.

Aiden’s midsection, still tender from the squeezing Veronica had administered earlier, ached some from the effort as he leaned up, but there was no hesitation or reluctance in him as he brought his lips up to her foot. He gently, lovingly kissed the middle of her arch, allowing his face to briefly feel her smooth nylon-covered sole over it, while also being careful not to knock her shoe off since he had not been told to remove it. “Your foot has a pleasant smell, and it feels good against my lips,” he said, voicing his thoughts aloud as Veronica had told him to. Aiden laced her foot with more kisses, veering toward her heel. “The bliss I feel when you squeeze me, when you sit on me, even when you have me worship your feet… It’s indescribable. I feel like I belong beneath you, and at your feet…”

The next few kisses were placed along different spots of her heel, as if he wanted to make sure not a single inch of it was neglected. “I think I would give literally anything for you to be my mistress. If it meant more days like today, where you could smother me, trample me, let me worship you… I would gladly give you anything you wanted.”

Aiden didn’t feel a single bit of shame or embarrassment. Not from his one-sided defeat at the hands of the therapist, the fact that he was worshipping her feet on command, or the adoration he was expressing for Veronica. He meant every word he spoke, and felt genuinely grateful to be allowed to serve her like this. Aiden didn’t have a clue if there really was any chance of Veronica becoming his mistress, but for the moment he only focused on obeying her as if she already was until he was told to stop. He continued to kiss her foot, his lips now moving back along her sole toward her toes, though once again he stopped progressing once he came too close to her dangling shoe to avoid knocking it off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next