» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Today at 10:00 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 9:28 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 6:27 pm

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Yesterday at 4:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Yesterday at 4:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Megumi Mutoh vs. Alina Tereshkova - Like and Subscribe

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Megumi Mutoh vs. Alina Tereshkova - Like and Subscribe - Page 3 Empty Re: Megumi Mutoh vs. Alina Tereshkova - Like and Subscribe

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:27 am

Getting up much quicker than Alina, Megumi then went to pick her opponent up, but Alina decided to hit her with a punch into her belly. "Ghhh!!!" She gritted her teeth, grimacing in pain. But it certainly wouldn't stop her plan as she would get Alina back onto her feet before wrapping her arm around her head in a front facelock. She would secure her grip around her head before attempting her next move, which was a vertical suplex, in which she would hold her opponent's body vertically before falling backwards, sending Alina back first onto the mat.

Upon landing, Megumi would release her head right away, rolling herself onto her knees so that she could see the state Alina was in. At the same time, she would think of her next move so that she could continue holding the upper hand over her opponent.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Megumi Mutoh vs. Alina Tereshkova - Like and Subscribe - Page 3 Empty Re: Megumi Mutoh vs. Alina Tereshkova - Like and Subscribe

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:18 pm

"Hrgh! Let-Let go of me!" Alina grunted, caught nice and tight in a headlock, her desperate punch doing very little to actually slow the famous powerhouse down.

The next thing the russian beauty knew, she was upside down, held up in a suplex position, her legs completely straight in the air as Megumi held her up with an incredible display of power! Alina gasped, kicking her bare legs, and waited for the impact to happen...and waited...and waited...as Megumi, with impressive power, kept her hanging in the air for several long and agonizing seconds...until finally falling and dropping Alina flat on her back!

Upon landing, the russian rookie fighter let out a loud gasp of pain, sitting up from the mat and holding her lower back in pain at the impressive stalled suplex!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:05 am

Bringing her opponent down with a vertical suplex, Megumi then got herself up, standing back up on her feet to see Alina sitting up from the mat, looking to be in pain from the look of it. Megumi would then make her way around Alina, getting herself behind her as she had another target in her mind.

Once she was behind Alina, Megumi would then let loose a stiff kick right at her back, striking at it to inflict more damage on her opponent. Not satisfied with just one attack, the former Wrestle Angel would also land another kick at Alina's back just to ensure that her opponent wouldn't be able to retaliate from the hit.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:56 pm

TWHACK!

"AGH!"

THWACK!

"AGHHH!"

Alina screamed, as the suplex was not the only damage Megumi had wanted her to take after her suplex, taking full advantage of the perfect position said suplex had left the poor russian girl in to nail her with two more powerful kicks, each one making her spine shake and getting a cry from her.

"Gah! S-such power in your kicks! I'm impressed!" She yelled, wincing as she fell to her back, raising her back above the mat and writhing in pain, but still giving her foe a compliment. "It's...not gonna be enough to stop me though! I'll still win!" She yelled, trying to roll over and push herself to all fours, sounding defiant!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3