Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Megumi Mutoh vs. Alina Tereshkova - Like and Subscribe

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Megumi Mutoh vs. Alina Tereshkova - Like and Subscribe - Page 2 Empty Re: Megumi Mutoh vs. Alina Tereshkova - Like and Subscribe

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:36 am

Right after hitting Alina's face with her hip attack and taking her down, Megumi immediately went for the pin, though the pin was broken at two. Getting herself off of her blonde opponent, she chuckled after hearing her words. "I think you'd prefer my butt over everything I'm gonna use on you next," she said, smiling confidently at her opponent as she would grab her by her arm, looking to pull her back up onto her feet.

Once they were on their feet, Megumi would then twist Alina's arm, looking to put her into a standing armlock. At the same time, she would also twist her opponent's hand by her wrist, adding more pressure around her limb. She wanted to see how her opponent would react to this, and she would be sure to inflict more damage through the hold.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Megumi Mutoh vs. Alina Tereshkova - Like and Subscribe - Page 2 Empty Re: Megumi Mutoh vs. Alina Tereshkova - Like and Subscribe

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:00 pm

Alina managed to kick out of the pin attempt in strong fashion, her drone buzzing around to capture the action. Despite kicking out, Megumi grabbed the blonde Russian before she could get away, pulling her up to her feet and twisting her arm behind her, even twisting her wrist further to make the hold hurt more.

"Urgh!" She gasped out. Between Megumi's greater strength and the double twisting hold keeping her in place for the moment as Megumi taunted her. "Y-you should know, I'm a shameless flirt..." She leaned back, pressing her back and butt against Megumis body as snug as she could, rubbing her booty against Megumis own groin. "So I might not be done with that butt of yours yet." She said with a sultry tone, trying to distract Megumi with blatant flirting, before throwing her elbow back with her free arm, trying to hit her in the head and maybe force her to free her arm!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:06 am

Putting Alina in a standing armlock, Megumi would put some pressure into her arm in order to weaken her. But, the blonde decided to flirt with her, rubbing her own booty against her crotch. While Megumi was used to this kind of thing, she couldn't help but be distracted by it, allowing Alina to hit her with the elbow of her free arm, smashing it right at her head.

"Erghhh!!!" Megumi winced, forced to let go of Alina's arm before retreating. She shook her head, trying to get rid of the ringing sensation in her head so that she could focus on the match. Well, the girl certainly knew how to make use of her own sensuality, though that didn't mean she could beat the Combat Genius with it.

Now that she had distanced herself from her opponent, Megumi would maintain the distance between the two of them, getting into a stance as she waited for Alina to make her move. She began to brainstorm on what to do next, deciding on what to do after this as she waited for Alina to attack.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:25 pm

The distraction seemed to work, battering the former Angel away from her and freeing her from the grip of the hammer lock. Alina shook her wrist, having to admit the other woman had locked it in pretty tight there for a second.

Realizing the older woman was waiting on her to strike, the blonde young Russian was happy to oblige, immediately stepping forward and throwing a high right kick, aiming to kick her right in the head!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri May 08, 2020 2:40 pm

Seeing that Alina was trying to deliver a kick aimed to her head, Megumi would react accordingly as she watched her opponent, nimbly avoiding the strike by moving backwards. From there, she would extend out her arm before running forward, planning to ram into her opponent with a clothesline, hoping to knock her opponent down with the attack.

If she managed to knock her opponent down with the clothesline, Megumi would continue her momentum, running towards the ropes before using them to launch herself towards her opponent, hoping to make use of her momentum to perform a somersault and then landing right on top of her opponent with a running senton!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri May 15, 2020 8:49 pm

Shit. She dodged, Megumi was faster than she expected. Even worse, the kick put Alina in a bad position, not able to get her leg back down in time to avoid Megumi's hard clothesline, which soon smashed directly into the russian girls chest, knocking her down with a yelp.

"Damn...woman hits like a tru-AGH!"

Alina had just been trying to push herself back up, when Megumi's body crashed down on hers with her senton attack, driving the wind out of her lithe body and, once Megumi rolled off of her, making her gasp and curl up, trying to defend her soft area's the best she could from any follow up attacks!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:31 pm

Right after knocking Alina down with a clothesline and hitting her with a senton, Megumi looked at her opponent and saw that she had rolled herself over to her side, and the Combat Genius decided that she needed to inflict more damage on her before she could consider a pinfall attempt. Getting herself on her knees, Megumi would reach out for Alina, grabbing her by her armpit and head, pulling her back up onto her feet as she would rise back up.

Bringing Alina back on her feet, still thinking that her opponent was reeling from both the clothesline and the senton from earlier, Megumi would then slip her arms under her opponent's armpits and bring her hands onto the back of her neck, locking her in a full nelson. Of course, it wasn't the end of it as she would then heave her opponent up and throw her over with a dragon suplex, quickly getting onto her tiptoes to bridge her body up for a bridging pin after suplexing her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:18 pm

Alina had to admit, Megumi was living up to her reputation as a combat genius alright. The woman hit hard and fast, giving Alina few options to work with as she tried to recover.

Recovery, however, wasnt quiet in the cards for her, as the blonde Russian found herself pulled up to feet, and dealt with a painful suplex that folded her up on her back, bare legs above her body, as the ref girl dropped to count the pin!

"One!"

"Two!"

Immediately after her hand slapped the mat a second time however, Alina kicked both her legs, bucking her body as hard as she could, breaking the pin and rolling onto her side to keep from being pinned again!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:43 am

Sending Alina soaring in the air with a dragon suplex, Megumi went for a bridging pin, and she listened to the referee counting for the pin. But it seemed that it was still too early for her to seize a victory as the blonde Russian managed to kick out, breaking the pin.

Losing her grip on Alina's body as the Russian rolled to the side, Megumi would also roll herself over, getting herself on her hands and knees before pushing herself up, ready to return to the fight.

Thinking that Alina might still be affected by the dragon suplex, she believed that she would be able to get up much quicker than her, and once she was on her feet, she would close in once more and try to grab Alina by her head, looking to pull her back up.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:28 am

The sheer power that Megumi possessed really was impressive, as while Alina had managed to kick out of that dragon suplex, it took effort to do so, and even after, the back of her head and her shoulders still throbbed and ached in pure agony, and the young russian woman clearly needed a moment before she'd be able to get up on her own.

Megumi had her own plans though, getting up faster than the wounded Russian could and, with a sharp pain in her scalp, Alina was pulled up to her feet, trying to stall Megumi as best she could by punching at her stomach, though in her current state, she doubted her punches were really effective enough to actually stop the combat genius!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next