Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Annelle vs Seraph- the aftermath

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Annelle vs Seraph- the aftermath - Page 2 Empty Re: Annelle vs Seraph- the aftermath

Post by Underdog21 Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:13 pm

"Turn? Turn to what? That is the problem with you people...you keep looking at the world in black and white."

Annelle ran her fingers against Seraph's chin. "Don't you want to become stronger?" she asked softly. "Don't you want to improve?" Her eyes narrowed. "Don't you wish to defeat me?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Annelle vs Seraph- the aftermath - Page 2 Empty Re: Annelle vs Seraph- the aftermath

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:31 am

Seraph glared defiantly into her eyes, slapping her hand away from her chin. "When I defeat you, demon, it'll be of my strength and my strength alone" She declared.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:45 am

Annelle raised an eyebrow. "Is that so?"

Without a further word, Annelle stepped behind Seraph and undid her chains. She stepped back in front of Seraph and raised her arms. "Prove it, then. Strike me down. Let us see this strength you claim to have."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:14 am

Seraph blinked when Annelle let her go, and started to taunt her, hanging her head for a second as she knew it was no use.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:20 am

"Well, go on," Annelle repeated. "You claim that you are strong enough to defeat me on your own. Show me that strength, girl. Attack me."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:56 am

She glared up at Annelle angrily. "I didn't mean right now." She answered her. "There's no way I'm going to turn into something as despicable as you."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:13 am

Annelle made a sound that sounded too dignified to be called a grunt. "So you are content to be weak for the rest of your miserable existence?"

Without warning, Annelle lifted her boot up and pressed it against Seraph's face, forcing her head back against the wall. "How long do you intend to be nothing but a footstool, then?" she asked as she gently grinded her boot into Seraph's face.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:49 am

Seraph grunted as her head was forced back against the wall, cringing as she ground her foot in her face, kicking her feet helplessly. "Get... your foot... off my face"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:46 pm

Annelle smiled down cruelly at Seraph. "Make me," she replied.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:00 am

Seraph clenched her teeth angrily, trying to unbalance her and push her boot off her face, but it was no use, eventually giving up. She was still exhausted from the fight. She was acting tough, but in reality, she probably wouldn't be able to fight off anything that Annele did to her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next