by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Locker room (For Annelle and Seraph)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Locker room (For Annelle and Seraph) Empty Locker room (For Annelle and Seraph)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun May 18, 2008 6:44 am

Seraph enters the locker room, carrying a duffel bag. She huffs a little, shaking her head slowly. She did not like this place. She didn't like how revealing the women here dressed, she didn't like how they had matches called hentai matches, even the smell of this place was making her stomach churn a little. She exhaled sharply, unzipping her duffel bag, muttering to herself.

"All right, find this demon, kill her, then be done with this place. Just in and out fast."

She opened up her locker, starting to put her stuff into it before locking it and started her search for the woman she was after, having a picture to go by of her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Locker room (For Annelle and Seraph) Empty Re: Locker room (For Annelle and Seraph)

Post by Underdog21 Mon May 19, 2008 12:15 am

Annelle sat alone in the locker room, inspecting her nails. Quite a few of them were still stained with blood-- leftovers from her recent match with Nail. She had to admit, that had been a rather fulfilling match. The two of them had exchanged so much pain back and forth...so much beautiful, intoxicating pain. It was a pity she could not stay and make Nail scream some more, but sadly, she had other pressing business to attend to.

Annelle brushed her nails against her upper arm, testing their sharpness. Very pressing business indeed....

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Locker room (For Annelle and Seraph) Empty Re: Locker room (For Annelle and Seraph)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 19, 2008 1:08 am

Seraph peeked around the corner. Seems she was in luck, seeing a woman sitting there on the bench. She did a double take of the picture, looking down at it, then back up at her. Perfect match. Even in the same pose, no less. She pocketed her photo, hiding her angellic wings for a second, closing her eyes as she was ready to put on an act that would disgust her to get close to this woman. She cleared her throat for a second.

"Excuse me... are you miss Annelle DeSade?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon May 19, 2008 1:11 am

Annelle didn't look back. She didn't bother to. She simply continued to inspect her nails as though the other girl wasn't there.

"Who's asking?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 19, 2008 1:13 am

Seraph smiled politely at Annelle.

"I've heard a lot about you miss DeSade. I love how vicious you are with your opponents. That last match I saw you in, that was just amazing!" She exclaimed to her, feeling like throwing up on the inside as she complimented such filth.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon May 19, 2008 1:17 am

Annelle paused. Slowly, though Seraph couldn't see it, she began to smile.

"Liar. You were horrified."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 19, 2008 1:20 am

Seraph blinked at her.

"Excuse me?" She asked, did Annelle see through her already? Was she THAT transparent? She thought she masked her emotions rather well.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon May 19, 2008 1:25 am

"Your fear, girl. I can sense it. I can taste it. It's scaring you just to be in the same room as me, isn't it?"

She turned and looked at Seraph, her cold, unfeeling eyes boring into the angel girl. "You should listen to your instincts, girl, when they tell you to run."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 19, 2008 1:47 am

Seraph blinked at her for a second, then started to giggle a little, trying to mask her emotions again.

"Heehee, what are you talking about? I adore you, miss DeSade!"

She said in a cheerful voice.

"And there's no way in hell I'm going to run from the likes of you" She thought, starting to step closer to her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon May 19, 2008 2:27 am

"Hmn. More lies. How ...unvirtuous of you."

She stood up, and began to slowly and steadily walk towards Seraph. "I know who you are," she said, "what you are, and why you are here. You cannot hide these things from me, little winged worm. I was aware of your presence before you even came in here."

She stopped and leaned close to Seraph, so that her face nearly touched hers. "And now that you've found me, and now that I'm within arms length...what are you going to do now?" She savoured the look of apprehension on Seraph's face. Apprehension would all too easily lead way to terror, and Annelle wanted to savour the moment when this girl's terror showed itself.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next