Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 12:07 am

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by Bare Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 11:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by Bare Yesterday at 11:36 pm

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Bare Yesterday at 11:06 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, SigmaMorgan, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

SS 19 Tag team Championship - Blazing Blizzard (c) vs. S.A.S

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

SS 19 Tag team Championship - Blazing Blizzard (c) vs. S.A.S - Page 2 Empty Re: SS 19 Tag team Championship - Blazing Blizzard (c) vs. S.A.S

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:25 am

With their tandem offense working like magic, the "Bright Lord" would be in the middle of the ring, and down for the count. For the moment, the duo didn't pay much attention to Belinda, as Alice drove her foot straight into Chelsea's stomach for a stomp, as GASTER approached and lowered herself over the Bright Lord:

"You have no right to wear that! Mere mortals cannot be allowed to weidl power similar or opposite to mine! Hand it over, pretend---"

But just as her arm approached Chelsea's head to take her mask off, she suddenly heard Alice yell:

"Look ou---!!!"

But it was too late, as Belinda would quickly seize the Shadow Lord from the back, and threw her backwards with a German Suplex in a quick, smooth motion:

"ARRGH!", the Shadow Lord growled loudly, rolling onto her knees after the impact, her arm on the back of her sore neck.

"Fuck!", Alice swore, switching her target from Chelsea to Belinda, rushing towards the "Blizzard" part of the tag team champions, attempting to grab at her shoulders to drive her downwards, to nail her with a vicious knee to her gut!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

SS 19 Tag team Championship - Blazing Blizzard (c) vs. S.A.S - Page 2 Empty Re: SS 19 Tag team Championship - Blazing Blizzard (c) vs. S.A.S

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:37 pm

Driving the Dark lord herself into the canvas with that German Suplex, a picture perfect motion from Belinda as she was rather well trained with the move, it was a rather good feeling to get some payback at the at least one of the two sisters. Though it was Alice she was more interested in settling a little score with.

Though that would have to wait as when Belinda pushed up towards her feet, which she did as quickly as she could as she had full intention of going at Alice. The shortest girl in the cage rushed in and drove a knee up into Belinda's well trained ab muscles. " Guuh!" unprepared for this though, those tough abs offered not a whole lot of protection, as she would hunch forward and cough out.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:46 am

Auuggh!” Chelsea felt her belly get stomped on when she was on the mat feeling the way she was pressed down on by the pissed off Alice while GASTER would lean in to try and take the mask off her. Thankfully that was stopped by Belinda’s timely arrival keeping the mask on her face. Chelsea groaned turning to face Alice who had focused solely on Belinda. She wanted to help her but she felt confident she could shut up the girl while she would shut up the ‘Dark Lord’’ moving up to her.

You hate me for what I am. Now you will feel the inferno of my wrath while I make sure that you will never forget my name.”. Chelsea declared before dropping her knee down on GASTER’s chest.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:10 am

Alice brought Belinda a little payback for attacking her sister...and needless to say, she was more than a little interested in fighting the Shooting Star for the moment, Belinda being one of the most successful AFW wrestlers at the moment...as well as her having a sister with a nickname she wanted to stake her claim to.

With Alice managing to get wind out of Belinda's lungs with vicious knee strikes, she would take for the ropes behind her for a rebound, looking to jump straight at Belinda and nail the taller woman with a forearm uppercut to her jaw, better known as European Uppercut!

Her sister, meanwhile, would try and sit up after the German Suplex, her hand still at the base of her neck...

Only for the Bright Lord to awaken from her slumber, nailing a knee right into her chest!

"GAAAAUGH!", she let out as her back hit the mat once more: "Urgh...that...that barely hurt, you pretender!...arrgh...You cannot use your powers with the skills that I possess!", she tried to taunt the masked redhead looming over her...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:07 am

Belinda was coughing as she had been forced to hunch over a bit, she knew she could leave GASTER to Chelsea though, she had the utmost confidence in her tag partner after all. So she would put her focus on Alice, though at the moment it was more as if Alice was putting her focus on her.

The blond would suddenly feel that forearm of Alice smack right up into her jaw! Snapping her head backwards and causing the blond to stumble backwards. Belinda tried to keep her footing, her senses rocked by the strike of the shortest girl in the cage.

She would grab at her chin and hold it as she tried to remain standing, bracing and stopping her stumbling.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:08 pm

Given how the masked women was now struggling to utter simple words she had some serious doubts about the validity of her shrugging off the attack. Instead she was fairly certain a few more of those and GASTER would lack the mindset to even continue the act. Not that such a situation would stop Chelsea from doing the same. As she felt Belinda being left to deal with the younger squirt Chelsea had no issue putting down the Dark Lord with some old fashioned magic she called wrestling.

A lesser being might be deceived by such a proclamation, but I am no lesser being and I will remind you of how much pain I can inflict on your being.” Chelsea would counter before trying to grab her legs and twist them how she saw fit. Turning over and putting the Dark Lord in a cloverleaf submission hold.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:03 am

With Alice getting an early advantage not once, but twice at this point, she would waste little time in taking the Shooting Star off her feet in order to weaken her on the ground. Upon hitting Belinda with her forearm, and seeing the taller woman still on her feet, the Pale Rider would shoot for the ropes once more, hitting them with her back before rebounding and jumping up into the air, aiming to scissor her feet around Belinda's head in order to toss the woman onto her back with a Hurricanrana!

Meanwhile, the Bright Lord Chelsea Loski continued to enact her punishment on GASTER in the other part of the ring, twisting her legs into a loop before turning the hurting Shadow Lord on her front, before she pulled on them, hurting both her right leg as her left dug into it, and her spine!

"GAAAAAAAAGH! YOU'LL PAY FOR THAAAAT!!!", she cried in anguish, but the only one to feel pity for her in the ring was her sister...

...who, while on top of Belinda, would get distracted by her sister's scream of anguish, pausing for just a moment on top of her blonde rival!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:05 pm

Staggering backwards after that European uppercut, Belinda shook her head a bit and then saw Alice shoot for the ropes and come rebounding off of it, the Pale Rider clamping her legs tightly around the head of Belinda, causing her to wince. Those blue and white boots of the Swede skidding a bit against the canvas as she quickly widened her stance and would try and keep herself on her feet as Alice tried to bring her down with that hurricanrana.

Feeling the slight hesitation in Alice movement as she was on her shoulders, Belinda would take that moment and run with it! Trying to swing Alice down instead! Aiming to slam the Pale Rider down onto the canvas with a Jackknife powerbomb! Aiming to reverse that hurricanrana and try and take back her momentum from the Pale Rider!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:15 am

The submission hold was turning the Dark Lord into a screaming girl, and she didn’t let up at all as the hold got worse for her opponent. Chelsea kept on holding her there even watching Belinda then the tide against the other sister and now secured control for the Blazzing blizzards for the first time in the match. Needless to say Chelsea was feeling pretty good.

This doesn’t seem to be ignored or barely hurting from where I stand. Now you shall watch the destruction of your minion as your own spine is turned against itself.” Chelsea laughed, tightening the hold a much as she could while keeping it on as tight as she could.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:33 pm

As Alice stopped for a split second, hearing her sister's ear-splitting scream, she realized that she completely lost her chance for an attack...and Belinda was going to use that to full advantage!

Suddenly, the blonde would trap her high up into the air, before slamming her down onto the canvas with a devastating Jackknife Powerbomb!

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!", she screamed in pain, turning on her side as she grabbed at her burning spine!

Her sister, meanwhile, had troubles of her own, as Chelsea still kept her trapped, taunting her as the Bright Lord to rile her up even more:

"Grrrgh...we'll see...what's turned against whom!", she proclaimed, trying to rock herself left and right with her arms, trying to reverse Chelsea's hold!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next