Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:21 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ryo Kamiya Vs. Charlotte Lee: An Angel Faces A Beast (Complete)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Ryo Kamiya Vs. Charlotte Lee: An Angel Faces A Beast (Complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ryo Kamiya Vs. Charlotte Lee: An Angel Faces A Beast (Complete)

Post by WrestleMind Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:45 pm

As Charlotte stood victorious over her Limp twitching opponent she realized something. "I want more..." The gluttonous woman never seemed to be satisfied at the table or in the ring. The gentle woman would pull Ryos speedo back into place and gently rub his bare chest. Finally she would lean down and softly kiss the KO'd boys cheek. "Sorry Honey... I'm feeling a bit ravenous tonight..."

While Ryo was slumbering Charlotte would go rummaging around under the ring, looking for the perfect way to break her new boy toy. It wouldn't be long before she emerged with a sturdy looking folding table. 

The country gal would quickly set up the table right nearby the entrance ramp. Next she would grab ahold of Ryo by his ankles and drag the Limp teen to the ringside. After delicately lifting him from the canvas and laying him on the table she would hop back into the ring. 

Shocked gasps and murmuring echoed throughout the stadium as Charlotte carefully climbed to the top turnbuckle. This was unnerving. If this 300 pound cow cannonballed onto Ryo he might never wrestle again! Charlotte's Fiery red eyes and cheery smile showed no doubts. 

"Hey Ryo! I think your growing on me... Maybe I'll visit you when your laid up in the hospital!" 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Ryo Kamiya Vs. Charlotte Lee: An Angel Faces A Beast (Complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ryo Kamiya Vs. Charlotte Lee: An Angel Faces A Beast (Complete)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:18 am

The defeated Ryo was completely and utterly defenseless and unawares as his victorious opponent dragged his nearly nude body out of the ring and set him up on a table, clearly intending to do serious harm to the precocious teenager!

Luckily for Ryo, while no official could really stop the southern belle powerhouse, there was one person watching who was willing and able to stand in Ryo's defense. From the moment Charlotte pulled the table out from underneath the ring, a blonde haired blur had been charging from the locker room in the back, brushing past and even knocking over a couple poor production staff, until finally, one of Tensions more recently arrived fighters, and Ryo's close friend, Edward Sealgaire, charged down the ramp just as Charlotte was preparing her big cannonball splash.

Just as Ryo was waking up, and seeing in shock that the Big Belle was preparing to squash him for good, Edward grabbed the skinny fighters arm and pulled him off of the table, just as Charlotte took off, leaving nothing but table for her to land on!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:55 am

The Big Belle could see it all happen in slow motion. That God damn blondie saved his little buddy and now Charlotte had a date with this barren table. 

CRASH

The thick blonde smashed ass first into the table, splitting it into pieces and flinging bits of wooden shrapnel into the crowd. Luckily the big gal was built like a wrecking ball. Though her ass hurt like hell and the wood had left several lacerations on her legs she wasn't much worse for wear.

After taking a moment to catch her breath the seemingly indestructible bronco slowly rose from the shattered table and limped up the ramp. After grabbing a microphone from one of AFWs talking heads the big gal made her rage clear. 

"Ryo... Ryo... Ryo... Honey... You should've just stayed put. Youre little buddy should've let me break you in two....
Now I'm gonna have to hunt you and your little blonde boy toy down and twist your tween body's into PRETZELS... 
If you've got the Guts ill be seeing you in this ring very soon... "

Charlotte would finish her sentence by spiking the mic against the ramp and limping out of view.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:17 pm

Backing up the ramp, with a nude and barely conscious Ryo at his side, head tucked under Ryo's arm to keep him upright as they moved up the ramp, Edward had to admit, he wasn't sure what the scarier sight was, seeing the destruction of the table and knowing the cruel southern woman was going to do that to his best friend, or seeing her rise up from the wreckage, barely harmed from the crash and threatening him.

Both were terrifying.

But he backed away, staying away from the woman. The important thing right now was getting Ryo to the back where he could get some medical attention...and perhaps pants.

Then, Edward would personally be getting some payback on Charlotte himself.

Charlotte Lee wins via Pinfall (Piledriver)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5