Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

healthyreader

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ivory & Violet vs Tai and Kai Kamiya (Complete)

Go down

Ivory & Violet vs Tai and Kai Kamiya (Complete) Empty Ivory & Violet vs Tai and Kai Kamiya (Complete)

Post by Underdog21 Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:17 pm

Here's a match Tai and myself did online.

Match type: Prostyle
Victory conditions: Pin, submission, KO, best of 3

Underdog21: The Canadian national anthem played in the background as Ivory and Violet made their way into the ring, accompanied by the cheers of their adoring fans. The Canadian sisters clad in her usual attire- Violet in her purple two-piece outfit and boots, Ivory in the same getup, but in white. Slowly, they walked down to the ring and slid under the ropes.
"Who did they say we would be facing again, sis?" Ivory asked. Violet merely shrugged. "Beats me."yt

Tai Kamiya: "Futureal" by Iron Maiden started playing over the loudspeaker as Tai and his brother Kai Kamiya came out onto the ramp, the brothers grinning and waving to the fans, who cheered them half heartedly, the brothers, knowing they were facing Canadians, strutted out to the ring in tight shorts with the American Flag Colors on them, with boots and elbow/knee pads to match, They ran down the ramp and slid into the ring, getting up and posing for the fans a bit before eyeing their opponents, with Tai bending low in a bow "Hello ladies, Im Tai, and my blonde brother here, Is Kai..."

Underdog21: Ivory and Violet stared in disbelief. For a moment, there was an awkward silence between the two pairs of siblings. Finally, it was Ivory who broke the silence, slightly red-faced. "They didn't say anything about us fighting BOYS..."
Violet simply gave a nonchalant snort. "So what, we can still beat them." She turned back to the Kamiyas, deliberately not looking at them below the waist. "I'm Violet, this is my sister Ivory, blah blah blah. We're the ones who are going to be kicking your sorry asses in this match."yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai shook his head as Kai, the more brash and less polite of the two, scowled "And just whats wrong with fighting boys?"
Tai and Kai both grinned and streched a bit "A little blunt are ya?" Tai asked, "Lets just try to have some fun eh?"

Underdog21: "Oh we'll have fun alright," Ivory said with a slight smile. "I'm not sure you will though..." Next to her, however, Ivory smiled and gave them a polite bow. "I'm sure this will be an enjoyable match for both of us!" the blonde said pleasantly.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai grinned and looked Ivory over up and down, eyeing her body, before winking at her "Maybe you and I could hook up after the match babe, I know a great resturant"

Underdog21: Ivory blushed. She had never anticipated being propositioned in a ring. "Er...I...." Violet came between them. "Hey, don't even think of taking advantage of my sister, got that you little punk?" she growled.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai winced and backed away "I wasnt taking advantage, I was simply asking her out, Its a compliment!" Tai shook his head and muttered aloud "Great Kai...Now she wants to kill us"

Underdog21: "Sis, please, there's no need for that..." Ivory said. Violet simply grunted, and backed off as the ref came up, telling them to go to their respective corners.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai growled and went to get on the apron, Tai meanwhile got in his corner and looked at the sisters "Im sorry ladies, Hes an idiot sometimes (lol sounds good)

Underdog21: Ivory smiled and bowed at him. "It's no trouble at all, really," she said as she got to the corner, with Violet reluctantly going out to the apron.yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai laughed and walked out to the center of the ring as the bell rang, holding his hands out in a test of strength position, challenging her

Underdog21: Ivory went low to circle Tai, studying him and getting a sense of his weak spots, his strengths....his finely-toned abs, his rather nice body, his...she turned red when she realized she was checking him out, and was distracted for a crucial few seconds.yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai, notcing her blushing for some reason, would try to take advantage by rushing at her, sticking his arm out in a clothesline position, at chest height with her body

Underdog21: Ivory noticed him coming at her too late as his forearm slammed into her chest. She grunted as the blow knocked her backwards, sending her crashing onto her back, slightly dazed.yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai shook his arm and tried to think of what to do next, He didnt like the thought of hurting the attractive girls, but AFW payed him when he won, and he did need the cash after all. Tai would lean down onto his chest to the side of Ivory, sliding his arms around her neck and pulling her head up a bit in a side headlock style move

Underdog21: "Agh!" Ivory cried as she felt Tai's arm slide around her, pulling her upright slightly. Her legs kicked frantically at the mat as she clutched Tai's arms, trying to pry them off of her head. As she struggled, her back rubbed against Tai's own chest, causing her to turn slightly more red.yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai blushed a bit more as she rubbed against him, but pulled back a bit tighter this time thinking he could earn a fast submission

Underdog21: "Aaaggh..." Ivory gasped as she continued to struggle against Tai's grip. Thinking quickly, she shot an elbow back at him. If the blow made his grip weaken, then she would seize the opportunity to pull out of his headlock and try to bring her arms and legs up around his own arm.yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai winced, the elbow hitting him right in his ribs, making his grip loosen just enough for Ivory to get her legs around his arm and bring him down to his back in the modified armbar "Damnit!"

Underdog21: "Go Ivory!" Violet cheered from the stands as Ivory tightened the hold, locking her ankles together as she clamped both her hands around Tai's wrist. She closed her eyes as she stretched away at his arm, putting some more pressure into the hold.yt

Tai Kamiya: "Gaahhh!" Tai would cry out as his arm was strechted painfully by Ivory, his other hand grabbing her leg, sliding down the length of her leg before getting in between his body and her leg, trying to push it up a bit

Underdog21: Ivory felt Tai pushing up at her leg, trying to disrupt the hold. Knowing that she had to keep wearing him down, she cinched the hold tighter, her slender legs stretching away at his entrapped arm. "Sorry," she whispered. "Do you give yet?"yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai winced and cursed as his arm was trapped tighter than before, he tried again to push up on Ivorys leg, trying to releave some of the damage "No...Not Yet!" He would yell back

Underdog21: Ivory breathed deeply. She could tell that Tai wasn't about to submit any time soon, yet at the same time, she didn't want to hurt him any more than she had so. "Okay," she whispered, releasing her hold on him and, in the process, kicking out to knock him away from her. Given this reprieve, she'll roll after him, looking to ensnare his head from behind in a sleeper if he rolls frontally...yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai yelped in relief as he was let go from the hold, quickly rolling over to his corner, with it behind him, hoping she wont be able to chase him there. "Tai damnit, just tag me in!" Kai would yell, at which point Tai would of get up and glare "Excuse me Kai, but were trying to pin the poor girl, not rape her!"

Underdog21: As Tai was busy shouting at his brother, Ivory seized the advantage, running up to hit Tai with a full body splash.yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai got up just in time to cry out as Ivory nailed him with the body splash, his hands, already being held up from pushing himself up, being hit by her breasts when she splashes him, leaving him knocked and dizzy in the corner

Underdog21: With Tai now dazed in the corner, Ivory quickly rolled back to her feet. She pressed her soft body against his, wrapping an arm around his head and dragging him into a frontal headlock, his head resting just next to her breasts. "Sorry about this," she whispered, before falling back, hoping to not only drive Tai's forehead into the mat, but, upon falling, to roll head-over-heels with him, so they were not only both sitting, but so that she could lock him with a body scissor in addition to the headlock.yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai groaned, to dazed to do anything to stop her headlock, cried out as she dropped down and drove him headfirst into the mat with a DDT, only to roll over and lock in the additionall body scissors, adding to the painful headlock, making him groan more in pain, to out of it to tap out, not realising if he was close to the ropes or not, currently trapped fully in Violets clutches (the description was fine.....did we plan anything for this match? If we did, I forgot it)

Underdog21: With her smaller body pressed in against Tai's, her breasts moving up against Tai's chest, Ivory took a deep breath and began to squeeze into him. Her legs locked behind his midsection, her thighs tightening around his body. At the same time, her grip around his head tightened as well, her forearm resting firmly against his throat. She could feel his warm breath against her side, and her face went a little red from the feeling. "Give up?" she asked her male opponent as she squeezed into him.yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai groaned and gagged as the cute girl squeezed the air out of him, he wasnt sure if he could lose by KO, but he knew if he didnt do something, it wouldnt be long till he was out for good, Tai would fling his arms out to the sides, praying desperatly there was a rope nearby for him to grab, if not, Kai might have to get involved

Underdog21: Ivory felt Tai struggling against him, his arms flailing wildly. She locked in the hold tighter, but as she did so, she remembered that the was still fairly close to the ropes,and that if Kai got in, he would have a clear shot at her unprotected back. Pressing forward slightly, Ivory tried to fall onto her side and take Tai down with her. If she were successful, she hoped to start rolling with Tai to the centre of the ring, keeping her two holds locked in place.yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai gagged as Ivory locked the hold in tighter, but grinned as he managed to tightly grab onto the life saving bottom rope....only to curse as Ivory suddenly dropped to her side, breaking his grasp of the rope and knocking him against the mat, dazing and hurting him more before she rolled a couple times to the center of the ring, leaving him trapped and helpless now, close to tapping or passing out if he didnt get some relief

Underdog21: Ivory didnt particularly enjoy hearing Tai gasp in pain, but she had a match to win. She continued to squeeze into him as they lay on their sides. "Do you give, Tai-san?" she asked.yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai cursed and groaned in pain for a bit longer before reaching towards her and tapping out against her body "Y...Yes....I G...I Give!" He yelled out best he could from his position, having surrendered the first fall

Underdog21: With a sigh and a nod, Ivory let Tai go. In the background, Violet cheered her sister on. "GO IVORY!" Ivory knelt next to her opponent. "You alright, Tai-san?" she asked.yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai gasped in relief as he was relieased from the tight hold, clutching his ribs with one arm and his neck with the other, taking some time to breath and recover on the mat before sitting up gingerly "Ill....Ill be alright....nice move there....If you dont mind....I think Ill tag in for round 2" He joked, slowly scooting his way over to his corner, ready to tag his bro in to keep the fight going.

Underdog21: Ivory smiled sweetly at Tai, nodding at him with a slight blush. "I don't mind at all, Tai-san! Take as much time to recover as you need!" And with that, she returned to her corner to tag Violet in.
"Jeez, sis, you're too nice to our opponents," Violet grumbled.
"Oh, sis, its just a bit of courtesy."
"Oh yeah?" Violet gave her a sly smile. "The way you act, I'd think you have a crush on the guy."
"Wha--sis, thats just silly," Ivory laughed, although she was blushing.
"Right, whatever," Violet muttered as she entered the ring.

Tai Kamiya: Tai smiled and gave Ivory a wink "Hey I feel complimented, not everyday a cute girl likes ya!" He laughed loud and winced, holding his ribs as he tagged in Kai "Ohhh it hurts to laugh" he groaned as he got onto the apron, sitting there on his side to recover and Kai got in the ring, shaking his head "Jesus Tai, your such a softie on these chicks" "Well At least I dont wanna practically rape them!" "Shaddup Tai!" "Screw You Kai! Ow! My Ribs!" The brothers bickered back and forth before the bell rang just as Kai gave his older brother a sharp kick to the ribs

Underdog21: Violet walked to the centre of the ring just in time to see Kai kicking Tai in the ribs. Rolling her eyes at his overly macho behaviour (and the fact that he had willfully turned his back on her), she came charging in behind him, lunging with a clothesline.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai grinned and backed up a step after showing his brother who was in charge, only to cry out in pain, falling to his knees and clutching the back of his head as Violet nailed him the a clothesline from behind.

Underdog21: "Hi there," Violet said with a smile. "I'm Violet. Please to beat ya." And with that, she'll grab onto Kai's head and send a knee slamming up into his forehead.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai groaned as his head was grabbed, unluckily for him, he would move it a bit right before her knee connected with his face, causing him to fall to the ground and flail about for a bit, holding his face and yelling "My Eye! What the Hell! My Freaking Eye!"

Underdog21: "Sorreee," Violet replied, with mock sweetness. "I plays a wittle rough." And with that, she'll drop down with a knee drop on Kai's side.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai cried out as Violets knee slammed into his side, making him roll away from her, quickly getting to his knees and staring at her, one eye a bit red from her accidental knee shot. He glared at her for a sec before getting up to his feet, keeping his eyes on her as he started to walk a bit closer, his hands up in a defensive position

Underdog21: Violet was smiling tauntingly as Kai got back up. "Aww, did the big boy get a boo-boo?" she asked. She raised her own arms in turn. "Let's see what you've got, big boy."yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai just growled lightly in reply and moved slowly towards her, his arms now reaching out with his palms up and out, fingers wide apart in what appeared to be an offering for a test of strength challenge.

Underdog21: Violet saw Kai motioning in a test of strength, and decided to reciprocate. She lunged in against him, her arms shooting out to meet his.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai grinned as she lunged and locked hands with him, he started to push against her, certain he would be able to overpower her, and in his fairly small mind, a plan was actually begining to form

Underdog21: Violet grinned back at him, grunting as the two of them pushed and struggles, arm to arm and strength to strength. As Kai pressed into her, however, she suddenly dropped down, bringing her legs up to press against his midsection and execute a monkey flip on him.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai grinned as he pushed against Violet, his eyes widened however, as she dropped down and he suddennly found himself being flipped by her legs through the air, landing hard on his back. Tai meanwhile, shook his head, Kai was strong and all, but he was pretty stupid.

Underdog21: Violet flipped with Kai, landing her small butt squarely on his chest. Flipping beside him, Violet grabbed at his wrist, pulling it to the side while attempting to wrap her legs around her arm, trying to lock him with an armbar.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai groans and lets out a loud "OOOOOFFF!" as Violet lands but first on him, then starts to cry out as she quickly streches his arm and locks in the tight armbar, causing him to scream and flail about some more

Underdog21: Violet is grinned as she locked in the armbar, the soles of her feet pressing against his shoulder blades as she stretched away at his arms. "Give up?" she asked.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai cursed and yelled in pain, but shook his head "N...No way! Im still in this!" Kai growled and tried to scoot his body closer to the ropes, pushing his feet and free arm against the mat to try and move the combined weight of him and Violet

Underdog21: Violet felt Kai dragging them closer to the ropes. Gritting her teeth, she stretched away at his arm some more, her slender legs tightening like steel cables."yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai stopped and howled in pain as his arm was stretched even further, Kai would bite his lip and slowly scoot closer to the ropes, praying he could make it before his arm ended up being dislocated!

Underdog21: As Violet strtched away at Kai, she saw him finally get some fingers on the ropes. The ref told her to break, which she did. Growling, she stood back up and grabbed onto Kai's sore arm, pulling him up and twisting slightly at his arm as she did so.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai sighed, relieved as she let go, only to groan and whimper as she pulled him up to his feet by his sore arm

Underdog21: Holding tightly onto his arm, Violet whipped him towards the ropes, the motion causing her long, braided ponytail to twirl around her elegantly.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai groaned as he was whipped towards the ropes, bouncing into them but managing to get his good arm around them, to prevent him from bouncing back

Underdog21: As Kai hit the ropes, Violet came running at him in a follow up, twirling hr slender body to launch a spinning kick at the back of his head.yt\

Tai Kamiya: Kai cried out again as the hard kick smacked into the back of his head, rather then knock him down or out however, it made him rather...punch drunk, stumbling forward towards the corner where one partner stood.....only it wasnt HIS partner

Underdog21: Violet saw Kai heading towards Ivory, and her eyes widened. "Oh no ya don't!" she shouted. She dropped low, lunging to grab the back of Kai's knees and trip him into a matchbook pin.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai yelped as he was suddenly tripped and pinned, the ref girl quickly getting down and counting out "...1!..." as Tai cursed and started to get up and into the ring

Underdog21: Ivory held her breath as she pressed her body further down on top of him, her front pressing against his back as she winched his legs down further.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai groaned and lay there, the ref girl reaching " 2!" before Tai, having entered the ring, suddenly interuppted the count by stomping down rather hard on Violets back, before heading back to his corner

Underdog21: Just before the count could reach 2, Violet felt Tai's boot slam down hard on her back. She cried out, breaking the pin as she was sent rolling off of Kai, moaning and wimpering. "Damned cheater," she groaned.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai groaned and shook his head, getting up to his feet after a while and shaking off his daze. Seeing Violets current position, Kai would growl and walk over to her, before starting to stomp hard on her body with his booted feet

Underdog21: Violet cried out as Kai's boot crashed down on her side. Clutching her injured side, she kept rolling, a hiss of agony escaping from her clenched teeth.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai just smirked, glad to finally have an upper hand in this match, stomping on Violets body a bit before going to give her a hard kick to her side!

Underdog21: "AAAGH!" Violet cried as more successive stomps hammered into her back. As she rolled into a fetal ball, a hard kick slammed into her side, sending her reeling onto her back. She whimpered, continuing to roll desperately towards the ropes...yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai noticed where she was trying to roll to and smirked again quickly moving to stand in front of her and block her path, waiting till she bumped against him before aiming to give her another kick, not caring weather it hit her back or her head

Underdog21: "AYAAAGH!" Violet shrieked as Kai's booted foot crunched into her forehead. She toppled onto her back, kicking and flailing as she clutched her forehead, spitting out a string of curses at Kai and a few comments about his parentage.yt\

Tai Kamiya: Kai laughed and decided to weaken Violet a bit more by reaching down and turning her foot on its side when she calmed down, then suddenl stomped hard down onto it

Underdog21: "Unh...what..." Violet moaned as Kai grabbed at her leg. A second later, pain lanced through her leg as Kai stomped down on it. Violet howled in pain as she rolled, clutching her hurting leg. From their corner, Ivory was shouting, pleading for her sister to get up.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai winced as he saw her roll around, he didnt really like hurting her but, well it was payback for his arm. Kai would follow Violet around as she rolled, waiting for a moment when he could be able to stomp on her ankle again!

Underdog21: Violet rolled limply on the map, still clutching her injured leg as she fought back tears of pain. "Damn...you...AAAAARGH!" she screamed again as Kai stomped down on her ankle. She rolled onto her back, clutching her ankle, trying to find the strength to roll herself to the ropes...yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai wouldnt let her though, he would quickly go over to her, and, trying to ignore the pain in his arm, would grab her hurt foot and pull and yank it out of her grasp, moving in front her so that she couldnt grab him then starting to lightly twist her foot, knowing her ankle couldnt take much more "So.....You gonna submit now or what?" He said, however, with his arm the way it was, he wouldnt be able to maintain a perfect grip for long

Underdog21: Violet cried out as Kai twisted at her leg, writing and twisting on the mat in agony. She clenched her teeth tight, shaking her head furiously. "No!" she shouted, trying to kick up with her free leg to hig Kai somewhere vulnerable.yt

Tai Kamiya: She hit somewhere vunerable all right, her last kick nailed Kai right between his legs!!!! The Air rushing out of his lungs, Kai would let go of her foot, letting it hit the ground before he fell to his knees, hands clutching his wounded package, before letting out a loud shriek of pain, however, Violet was also unlucky, as due to how close her foot happend to be when he dropped in, Kai would fall knee first onto her sore ankle, before collapsing with his body on top of it!

Underdog21: "EEYAAAAAGH!" Violet shriekd as Kai landed, with all of his weight, right on top of her sore ankle. She slapped at the mat, flailing wildly as her ankle was being crushed under Kai's weight. Her eyes clenched shut as her head shook from side to side, and she began to kick frantically at Kai with her free leg in order to get him off. "Getoffgetoffgetoff!OWGETOFF!"

Tai Kamiya: While normally the kicking wouldve done the job, Kai barely felt in, the pain between his legs was much too great for anything else to over come it, Kai groaned in pain and slowly rolled over to his side, rolling right over her ankle some more
Underdog21: "NOOO!" Violet cried as Kai rolled on top of her ankle. She was writhing and twisting now in a desperate effort to escape, and her skin was beginning to glisten with a sheen of sweat. She kept kicking at Kai, desperately trying to get him off.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai whimpered and held his package, while it wasnt near done hurting, those kicks were starting to be noticed by him, unfortionatly, the problem with being kicked in the groin, is that it tends to rend to person kicked slightly immobile, as in the current case, although he did shift his weight slightly, which wasnt good for that ankle

Underdog21: Violet slapped at the mat in agony. Seeing that her kicks werent doing anything, she tried prying her leg out from under Kai and getting it free. The effort made her ankle feel like pins and needles were going through it, but she kept at it, her fase a contorted mask of agony as she tried to get free.yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai sighed and cursed, before looking over and yelling to Violet "After that shot, he aint moving anytime soon babe! How about giving up and maybe Ill help him off of ya!?"

Underdog21: "NO!" Violet shouted back, red faced as she tried to pull herself free. With final, agonized grunt of pain, she finally pulled her ankle free. Clutching her injured ankle, she collapsed onto her side, fighting the urge to sob tears of pain.

Underdog21: "Sis!" Ivory shouted. "Come on and tag me!" Gritting her teeth, Violet slwoly and agonizingly began to crawl towards her sister...yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai meanwhile, groaned and whimpered, slowly rolling in one direction, with luck that just happend to be towards his own partner, who was now waiting for a tag

Underdog21: After crawling her way across half the ring, Violet finally made it to Ivory's corner. "I'm sorry," she hissed through clenched teeth." "Don't be," Ivory replied as she entered the ring. "Just rest here for now." Violet was now whimpering in pain as she rolled out of the ring. "I...am going...to make him scream uncle for this..." she managed to say, before toppling out of the ring onto her butt. Ivory blushed as she looked across the ring at Kai, who, truth to be told, looked like he had suffered enough already.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai meanwhile, had rolled close enough to the corner for Tai to reach in and tag him, before looking over and Ivory, "Me and you again I see.......is she gonna be alright?"

Underdog21: Ivory frowned, and slumped her shoulders. "I hope so," she said, glancing at where Violet was clutching her ankle outside the ring. "What about your brother? Is he...will he be...."yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai shrugged "Eh, He'll recover, He wouldve let go too, but well, she had to go kick him in the groin and all...oh well... you ready?"

Underdog21: Ivory nodded, raising her arms in a defensive position as her expression became serious. "Ready."yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai grinned and held his arms up as well, walking towards her slowy, then when he got close, starting to circle around her a bit

Underdog21: Ivory made the first move, lunging in to grapple him head-on. Hopefully, she figured, her initial charge might be enough to force him back far enough for her to launch a follow up move...yt

Tai Kamiya: She was right, her lunge was enough to shove him back quite a few steps indeed before he grabbed at her arms, trying to push back

Underdog21: "Ungh..." Ivory grunted as she strained against Tai's superior strength. She knew she could never win a straght-up grappling contest with Tai, so she switched tactics, suddenly grabbing both her hands around Tai's wrist and spinning, her butt pressing against him as she tried to drag him, arm-first, over her in a snapmare.yt

Tai Kamiya: the sudden snapmare caught Tai off gaurd, he was easily flipped over her onto the mat, back first

Underdog21: "Sorry, Tai-san," Ivory whispered, grabbing Tai's head and pulling him up into a sitting position. Siting behind him, Ivory slide her arms around Tai's head, locking in a sleeper hold, while her legs closed in around his midsection in a body scissor.yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai gasped and whimpered as Ivory locked in the sleeper scissors, considering this was a variation of the move that beat him earlier, he wasnt to fond of it. but this time, though there was a possible counter, Tai would try hard to roll them both over, so that he was chest first on the mat with her body on top of his back

Underdog21: "Mmmh," Ivory grunted slightly as Tau rolled beneath her. Due to the positioning, her scissor became a lot less effective, and she was forced to release it, though she kept hold around Tai's head, clinging to him with her sleeper.To keep him in place, she'll try squeezing him a bit tighter.yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai winced and gasped a bit as she tightend the hold, getting some relif from her releasing the scissors, still on his knees, Tai would try to reach back and grab Ivorys legs, and hold them close to his sides.

Underdog21: Ivory felt Tai grabbing at his knees, and realized, with a start, that she had left herself vulnerable. Knowing that she had to keep wearing him down, she fell back, still holding into his head, with the aim of getting him into a position where she could resume her body scissor.yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai cursed as Ivory fell back, Still holding onto her legs, and not having enough endurance to try this again, Tai would quickly attempt to roll over again, and get to at least one foot with her basically on his back, if hes able to manage this, He would then leap backwards onto the mat, which while would put himself in the same position as before, he was hoping the impact would get her to let go....assuming he was able to actually roll over and get both of them up of course

Underdog21: Ivory's eyes widened as Tai got up under her. She kept squeezing into him, feeling his body sweating against hers as she kept working him over....and then Tai fell back. Ivory cried out as her back was rammed into the mat, and she immediately released Tai. She curled up on the mat, breathing softly as she moaned from the impact.yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai gasped as she finally released him and he rolled away from body before laying on his chest next to the ropes, trying hard to catch his much lost breath from her tight sleeper

Underdog21: Ivory lay on the mat, clutching her back and rolling slightly as she tried to get her bearings straight and recover. She was a wrestler and used to the rough and tumble of the ring, but her slender body was still pretty vulnerable to slams. Slowly, though, she began to roll over and get to her feet...yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai meanwhile, after sucking in large gasps of air, finally started to make his way to his feet, using the ropes for support, seeing Ivory get to her knees, made him growl a bit and think of what he had to do to keep these girls down!

Underdog21: Slowly, Ivory got back to her feet as well. Seeing Tai opposite her, hauling himself up on the ropes, she waited and got into a ready postiion. She would have attacked, but in this instance, she would have much preferred to let Tai fight her on equal footing. She raised her arms in a ready position.yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai shook his head and stood up fully, streaching a bit before slowly walking towards her, hands up in a fighting pose "Ill be damned, you girls are tough!"

Underdog21: "Don't sell yourself short, Tai-san!" Ivory replied cheerfully. "You've been doing pretty good so far!"yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai smiled and got closer "Thanks, you alright and ready to continue?"

Underdog21: "Hai!" Ivory replied, using the Japanese word she'd adopted during her stay here. And with that, she closed the distance and locked up with Tai.yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai grinned and locked up with Ivory, while he was still stronger then her, her tight holds had done much to sap a fair amount of his strength away, so his push againt her wouldnt be as strong as it was earlier

Underdog21: Ivory grunted as she pushed against Tai, her slender arms interlocking with his as the two of them struggled. This time, his lockup didn't feel as strong, but she nonetheless decided to use Tai's weight against him, repeating the tactic of spinning her back against him and grabbing his arm to flip him over her.yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai's eyes widend in suprise for a third time in this match, was she really going for the same move again? Right before she could flip him, Tai would try and slam his fist into her back to try and stop her, if it didnt work, he would cry out as he was flipped again to the ground

Underdog21: "Agh!" Ivory cried as Tai's fist slammed into her back, sending her sprawling onto her hands and knees. "Owww...." In retrospect, maybe going for the flip hadnt been such a good idea....yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai grinned and moved in front of her, before grabbing her head and forcing it between his legs, wrapping his arms around her waist, and trying to lift her up in position for a piledriver!

Underdog21: As Ivory tried to push herself back up, she suddenly felt Tai grabbing at her head. The next thing she knew, Tai's legs were clamping down on either side of her head. "Agh!" she gasped, turning red both at the pressure on her skull, and at the fact that she was....well....between Tai's legs. She didn't have long to be embarassed, however, as Tai grabbed at her waist and lifted her up for a pule driver. She squirmed frantically, kicking her legs and writhing in Tai's grip in an effort to get free....yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai growled and just avoided her kicks, before sitting straight down to piledrive her!

Underdog21: Colours exploded across Ivory's vision as she was rammed head-first into the mat. "AAAAGH!" she cried, before toppling down onto her front, where she lay, dazed and unmoving.yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai smiled and sat up, slowly turning Ivory to her back and looking her up and down, eyeing her very attractive body before getting up and laying down on top of her body, so that they were face to face in a full body pin before the ref started to count "1!"

Underdog21: Ivory groaned under Tai, barely moving at all as he lay across her.yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai grinned as the ref finished up "2....3!"

Underdog21: At the sidelines, Violet shouted her sister's name as she saw her get pinned. Ivory lay under Tai, groaning slightly as she became more aware of his weight on top of her.yt

Tai grinned and got off of Ivory, taking another great look of her body before leaning against the ropes to see if she would recover

Underdog21: Slowly, Ivory rolled to her feet, and walked over to her own corner. Violet was waiting for her there, looking quite upset. "I'm sorry," she stammered. "I should have helped you. If not for this leg, I...." Ivory simply smiled at her sister. "Don't blame yourself, sis," she replied. "So we lost a fall. You don't have to worry: that doesn't mean we've lost. And even if we don't win, its not your fault."yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai, who happened to overhear, grinned "Shes right, technically it would be My fault, for beating ya!"

Underdog21: Violet went red at this. The next thing, Ivory knew, she was ducking under the ropes. "I'll show that arrogant sonova--" "Sis, no!" Ivory cried, grabbing at her sister. "You're still hurt!" "I don't care, I'm going to teach this dumbass a lesson he won't forget!" As Ivory clung to her sister, the ref girl came over to seperate them: despite her protests, Ivory found herself standing outside the ring, while Violet limped tenaciously towards the center.yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai sighed "Aw come on, I gotta face the limper? Kai, are your balls healed yet!?" Kai, who had finally recovered mostly from the ball shot, nodded. Tai turned to Violet "So, you want me, or him?"

Underdog21: Violet stared Tai down. "Him, I have unfinished business with," she said, indicating to Kai. "But no one pins my sis without dealing with me, jerkwad." She was behaving quite bravely, considering that she was still limping slightly.yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai shrugged and walked to the center of the ring "Well, since i got some energy left, Ill take ya"

Underdog21: Violet nodded, and began to slowly circle Tai, waiting for the bell. "Busted leg or not, I'll kick your ass," she said with a wolfish grin, raising her arms in a challenge.yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai grinned and walked up to her, accepting her challenge for a lock up, although he really was bluffing, truth be told, he wasnt in any condition to keep this up, luckily, it all bought time for Kai...

Underdog21: Violet grunted slightly as she locked up with Tai, pressing against him and gritting her teeth as her strength was pitted against his. As the two of them struggled, Violet would suddenly raise her good knee sharply and ram it onto Tai's midsection. Hopefully, this would catch him unawares enough for her to grab his head and jump up, ramming his forehead into her knees.yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai gasped, coughed, and bent over from her sudden blow, then cried out as his head was driven onto her knees, sending him onto the mat backfirst, nearly KOed from the blow

Underdog21: "That was for Ivory," she growled as she leaned next to Tai, grabbing his arm and flipping him over onto his front. "No one piledrives her like that and gets away with it." Keeping a hold on his arm, she'll tuck it between his legs and lean across him, her breasts setttling nicely across his back, and wrap her arms around his forehead in a crossface.yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai groaned and screamed as he was locked into the tight crossface, at this point, Hed tap out soon!

Underdog21: Violet smiled wolfishly as she squeezed into Tai, her slender body stretched out gracefully against his. "Give up?" she asked, whispering into his ear.yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai didnt respond, although soon enough, he started to whimper a bit, his free hand trying hard to pull at least one of her hands off, and failing

Underdog21: Hearing Tai whimpering under her, Violet sighed and released the hold. "'Kay, I'm done with you." She stood up, and gave him a light kick in the back. "Go tag your brother, idiot. You're in no shape to continue right now." She looked over to Kai, and gestured to him. "You and me...we have unfinished business."yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai cried out in relief as she finally let go, scrambling over to his corner to tag in Kai, who sighed and got into the ring "Moron...shouldve tagged me first....and You!" He said, pointing and Violet "What the hell was with you kicking me in the groin! it hurt!"

Underdog21: "What the hell was with you kicking me in the KNEE?" Violet retorted. "THAT hurt too, baka!"yt

Tai Kamiya: "Not as bad as getting kicked in the balls!, your knee has a bone to help it, my balls dont!"

Underdog21: The two of them were standing quite close now as they argued. "The knee hurts more BECAUSE of the bone, baka!" Violet shouted. "Plus, you cant fight very well with a hurt knee!"yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai growled and put his face right against hers, nose to nose "And you cant fight very well when someone kicks you as hard as they can in the most sensetive area of your body either!"

Underdog21: Violet pushed back. "I only kicked you in the balls AFTER you kicked me in the knee! REPEATEDLY! That's another thing, I only kicked you in the balls once! What's the big idea kicking me in the knee half a million times?" By now, the ref girl was standing next to them, blushing at the intensity of their argument and forgetting that she was supposed to break them up.yt

Tai Kamiya: "Well its called a WRESTLING match after all, I was trying to WIN! If you had just given up earlier I wouldnt have had to kick you so many times!"

Underdog21: "Yeah, AND? If we're both trying to win, what's your objection to me hitting you in the BALLS?"

Underdog21: Violet got no answer, because at that moment, the ref girl bravely darted between them and shoved them apart. "Please! Could you two just stop arguing and get on with the match?"yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai was about to respond when the ref girl intervened, making him scowl at her "Fine....but im not giving you my room number after the match now ref!" He turned towards Violet and got his fists up

Underdog21: As Kai got his fists up, Violet, who at this point was quite mad, took the more direct approach. With a yell, she lunged forwards, ducking below the reach of his fists as she aimed to ram her head into his midsection and, hopefully, take him down to the mat.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai yelped as she suddenly charged him and took him down to the mat, with her on top of him!

Underdog21: Violet landed on top of Kai, her slimmer body rubbing up to his as her breasts pressed against his chest. "Didnt expect that, did ya?" she asked mockingly as she sat upright, ramming her elbow down into Kai's chest as she did so.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai blushed as Violets slender body rubbed against his, yelping in pain as she rammed her hard elbow down onto his chest "Damnit! that hurt!

Underdog21: Rolling off of Kai onto her knees, Violet grabbed onto Kai's arm in both hands. "Better start think about giving," she said as she began to stretch at his arm, locking in an armbar.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai groaned and screamed as she locked in a tight armbar, kicking his legs out in a panic

Underdog21: She locked the armbar in harder, her left arm sliding under her right as she pressed a palm down against Kai's shoulder, intensifying the pressure. "Give up?" she growled.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai cried out and shook his head, trying to aim a punch in her direction with his free arm, not caring where he hits, just hoping he hits something!

Underdog21: Violet went wide-eyed as Kai's fist slammed home into her throat. Her grip on his arm was released as she fell onto her back, gasping and coughing as she clutched at her throat.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai groaned and rolled away from Violets body, holding his arm and rubbing it, trying to get some feeling back into it

Underdog21: Slowly, Violet began to recover, still coughing and wheezing slightly as she pushed herself up to her knees. "I'll....get you...for that..." she growled as she tried to recover her breath.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai panted and slowly started to get up, still holding his aching arm "Sorry about that......accident"

Underdog21: "Like...hell it...was..." Violet wheezed as she finally got back up to her feet, her long pigtail swishing behind her back. Swaying slightly as she balanced on her good leg, she got into a ready stance, motioning for Kai to get up and fight her.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai growled and got up, his arm still rather tender as he walked carefully towards her in a stance of his own

Underdog21: Violet circled Tai, eying him with a quiet fury blazing in her eyes. She raised her hands, motioning for a lockup...yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai gulped as she circled him, seeing her offer her hands for a lockup, Kai slowly walked towards her, holding his hands out to accept...only, upon reaching her, to suddenly drop down and kick his legs out, trying to his her bad leg in a modified dropkick of sort

Underdog21: "AAAGH!" Violet screamed as Kai's boots slammed into her bad leg. She collapsed onto her back, her good leg kicking and flailing as she clutched her injured leg, gritting her teeth.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai grinned and rolled over, getting to his feet and quickly trying to get some momentum going by running towards and bouncing off the ropes next to Ivory, intending to deliver a jumping elbow drop to Violets chest upon his return, assuming she didnt move or that Ivory didnt stop him first

Underdog21: Unfortunately for Kai, his estimation proved a bit wrong. The moment he bounced near her corner, Ivory's hands shot out, grabbing at his elbow to stop him. In the centre of the ring, Violet huffed and cursed as she slowly began to get to her knees.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai cried out in pain as Ivory grabbed the elbow of his bad arm, making him turn and fall down from the sudden jerking stop, holding his arm as he faced towards the ropes, back to his opponent 'Ow! What the hell!?" He yelled up at Ivory, clearly unhappy

Underdog21: "Sorry," Ivory replied meekly, turning red a little. "But I had to help out my sis somehow. I didn't hurt you too badly, did I?" In the centre, Violet had finally managed to push herself to her knees.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai whimpered and tugged on his arm "Well....you could at least let go already!"

Underdog21: Ivory realized she was still holding his arm, and let go. "Oh, I'm sorry!" she exclaimed. "I didn't mean to--"

Underdog21: At that moment, Violet came springing up from the centre of the ring, lunging towards Kai. Every footfall hurt her leg more, but she did her best to shut out the pain as she aimed a shoulder-charge at Kai from behind. She didn't realize, of course, that if she wasn't careful, the impact could knock Kai into Ivory in rather embarassing ways...yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai groaned and stood up just in time for Violet to charge into him from behind, not only hitting him, but knocking him onto the ropes, his arms on either side of Ivorys body, with his face landing right between two rather soft objects......

Underdog21: Ivory's face went a bright shade of red as Kai's face was buried between her breasts. "I...ah...ah...BAKA NO HENTAI!" she shrieked, slapping Kai hard across the face.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai yelped as he was suddenly slapped hard across the face, his face already bright red from being between her breasts, the hard slap dazing him, leaving a mark on his face, and making him stumble backwards....towards Violet

Underdog21: As Kai stumbled back towards Violet, an angry look crossed her face. "What the HELL do you think you were doing to my SISTER?" she snarled, sending a right hook towards his already welted face.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai tried to get his hands up in a peaceful way, but couldnt block the hard punch to his face, knocking him hard on his ass and making him even more out of it then before....Tai meanwhile, got up from laying on the apron and yelled out "It was your own damn fault! your the one that shoved him on her!"

Underdog21: Violet spun around in Tai's direction. "You stay out of this!" she shouted. "You're not even in the ring at the moment!"

Underdog21: "S...sis..." Ivory stammered, trying in vain to draw her sisters' attention back to her opponent...."yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai glared at Violet, he would get in the ring, if he wasnt so drained taht she could kick his ass easily, instead he pointed to Ivory and said "I think the lady wants to say something"

Underdog21: "Er...sis...." Ivory stammered, "maybe you should focus back on the match?" Frowning, Violet sighed, nodded, and grabbed at Kai's head to pull him back home. She immediately winced, however, as the act of pulling up at him put strain on her injured leg.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai groaned as he was slowly pulled up to his feet, his senses recovering as he was grabbed, shaking his head to get the cobwebs...and boobs...out of it

Underdog21: As Violet finally pulled Kai up, her leg gave under the pressure. Crying out in pain, she toppled forwards, slumping against Kai, her head coming to a rest against his chest. She tried to grab onto him to keep from falling over, although she was now in a very vulnerable position as she leaned against him, her eyes screwed shut in pain.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai, his head clear, grinned when he saw Violets position, deciding to take quick advantage, Kai would grab Violet in a front headlock and fall to his back, aiming to drop her headfirst with a DDT!

Underdog21: The next thing Violet realized, Kai's arm was locking around her head. Before she could wrench it free, she found herself going head over heels and crashing down hard onto her back. She arched up as she hit the mat, rolling onto her side and moaning in pain.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai grinned and got up, realizing just how close he was to possibly winning this match, he decided to have a little bit of fun, He waved and posed for the crowd before grabbing Violet by her legs and moving her to her back before, holding onto her bad leg, he twisted his leg around it, grabbed her other leg and moved in in position, before falling onto his backside, locking in a tight figure 4 leglock, with the pressure being put on Violets bad leg!

Underdog21: Violet screamed loudly as Kai locked in the figure four, slapping at the mat as her opponent twisted at her hurt leg. Her body was beginning to glisten eith a sheen of sweat, and her breathing became ragged as she twisted left and right, desperately trying to get free from Kai's hold.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai cursed and growled as he grabbed at her legs best he could, trying to keep her from getting out of the hold

Underdog21: "Nnnn...nnnnnnnn!' Violet moaned as Kai stabilized the hold. She couldn't try rollling Kai over without doing more damage to herself, and from this position, she couldn't pry Kai's legs loose. She was trapped, and it wouldn't be long before the pain overwhelmed her. "SIS!" Ivory shouted from the sidelines as her sister endured the submission hold.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai groaned and clamped his legs down a bit tighter, Tai cheering him on from the apron, knowing if Ivory decided to get involve, he probally couldnt stop her

Underdog21: Violet screamed as Kai clamped down harder. She wouldn't be able to take any more...she was on the verge of tapping when Ivory suddenly ran into the ring, stomping down on Kai's vulnerable chest.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai grinned, it was finally ove....until Ivory kicked him hard on his chest, making him cry out and lay on his back, loosening his hold, with Kai holding his chest gasping for air. Tai meanwhile, cursing, got into the ring and charged the best he could at Ivory, thourghly pissed off, despite his very weakend condition

Underdog21: Seeing Tai coming at her, Ivory turned and ducked back under the ropes. With the hold on her loosened, Ivory flopped onto her back, her chest rising and falling as she breathed shallowly. She looked like she was suffering too much pain and exhaustion to fight much further.yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai, too pissed to calm down, ran towards the ropes and slid under them, already starting to pant in exhaustion just from that little distance, he was hell bent however, on getting Ivory. Kai however, groaned and rolled over to his knees, still holding his chest in pain and trying to regain some air, on his very last drop of reserves at this point

Underdog21: Violet was still lying on her back, fighting back tears of pain from her hurting leg. Ivory, meanwhile, saw that Tai was chasing after her outside the ring, and turned to face him, deciding that it would be better to keep him from interfering in Violet's battle.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai groaned and turned around, seeing Violet lying there defenseless, he would crawl over to her body and, falling to his chest, drape an arm over her chest, in a weak and exhausted pin attempt, with the ref girl going down and starting to count "...1!..." Tai now, had been forced to slow to a walk towards Ivory, while he still looked pissed, Ivory would see he wouldnt be as tough as he appeared while in this state

Underdog21: Violet groaned under Kai, but other than that made no move. Ivory, meanwhile, seeing Tai coming towards her, suddenly saw the countdown beginning. "SIS!" she cried, running towards the ring and preparing to elbow Tai out of her way if need be.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai groaned and laid there praying it worked as the ref girl counted out "2!" Tai meanwhile, heard the count and tried to move in the way to stop Ivory, if he could stop her, the match was one....if he couldnt.....there was no way to help Kai out

Underdog21: Ivory saw Tai move in her way, and tried to ram him aside...unfortunately, she hadn't counted on Tai moving to intercept her so quickly, and she wound up slamming into him bodily. "Umph...nooo!' she cried as the two of them toppled over in a tangle of arms and limbs, while in the ring, Violet groaned, immobile.yt

Tai Kamiya: Kai groaned and smiled as the ref girl finished the count with "3! The Kamiya Brothers win by pinfall!" Tai, smiling, was so elated to hear that announcement that he actually kissed Ivory on the lips!!!

Underdog21: Ivory's eyes lit up as Tai suddenly kissed her. Her cheeks turned bright red as she stumbled back awkwardly from the Kamiya brother. "T...Tai-san..." she stammered. Her blush disappeared when she remembered Violet. "Sis!" she gasped, running up to the ring and sliding up next to her unmoving sister. "Sis! Sis! Speak to me!"yt

Underdog21: Violet groaned. "I'm alright," she mumbled. "Stop sobbing like an idiot and help me up aready...."yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai grinned and walked to the ring, upon getting in the ring, he hugged his brother and helped him up, leaning him against the ropes before walking over to the sisters "Great fight you two....you want some extra help up?"

Underdog21: Ivory smiled at Tai as she pulled Violet upright, propping her arm on her shoulder. "Thanks, Tai-san, we could use some--"
"No way in hell," Violet cut in, her voiced rather low from exhaustion. Raising her head, she pointed a weak arm at the Kamiyas. "You guys have...won this round but OW OWW..." She winced as some weight shifted onto her bad leg. "Sis, watch it, willya?"
Ivory sighed. "Sorry, looks like it's a no, Tai-san," she replied politely. "Um..."yt

Tai Kamiya: Tai laughed and nodded "Well alright then, anytime you girls want a rematch you just have to ask, who knows Ivory, maybe you and I could continue our kiss in a hentai match eh?" Tai winked at Ivory and walked off, helping his brother out of the ring and they slowly limped to the back, battered, broken, but victorius

Underdog21: "I...ah...." Ivory went red again at Tai's comment. Violet simply groaned at her sister. "Ya know sis, you're just too modest for your own good sometimes," she groaned. Ivory whirled around on her sister. "W-what do you mean by that?" she stammered. "I mean you should have asked the guy out when you had the chance. Now I'll have to endure your lovesick routine all week," Violet grumbled.

Underdog21: Ivory was so startled that she dropped Violet. "What do you--" "OOOOW! Dammit Sis!" Violet cried as she landed on her bad leg. "Ah....ah....s-sorry..." Ivory stammered, pulling Violet back up. And with that, the two Canadian siblings limped out of the arena.

Winner: Tai and Kai Kamiya by Pinfall.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down