Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Ivory and Violet vs Miss Spencer (Complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Ivory and Violet vs Miss Spencer (Complete) Empty Ivory and Violet vs Miss Spencer (Complete)

Post by Underdog21 Tue May 08, 2012 3:02 am

Standard prostyle rules
One fall
Victory by pin, submission or K.O.

The fans were waiting eagerly for the next match of the night when a familiar theme song began to play. As pyrotechnics began to erupt, two slim figures emerged into the arena and struck a pose. The fans cheered eagerly when the announcer identified the first batch of competetitors as the Canadian twins, Ivory and Violet. They had not been seen since their impressive victory over Akiko Saito, and now they were back in the ring for another bout.

"It feels good to be back here," Ivory said cheerfully as they strode down the ramp, waving to her fans. "I can't wait to see who we're fighting!"

Violet smiled at her sister. A month ago, Ivory had been ready to quit AFW, but now all of her confidence had returned, and she was her eager self once more. Truth to be told, Violet shared in her eagerness. "Eh, hopefully not another crazy, horny amazon like Akiko," she said. "I'd like to go at least one match where our opponent isn't trying to molest us."

"Aw, Miss Sellers wouldn't pit us against someone like that again, would she?" Ivory said as they slid under the ropes. Violet could only reply by giving her an unimpressed stare. ""E-eh...well...maybe she'll be kind to us this once?" Ivory stammered.

The two of them stood back up, turning to the opposite end of the arena to wait for their opponent. Whoever they were facing, Violet thought to herself, she was in for a pounding.

Last edited by 137 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Ivory and Violet vs Miss Spencer (Complete) Empty Re: Ivory and Violet vs Miss Spencer

Post by Alexandra Wed May 09, 2012 3:27 am

Miss Spencer was not in the best of moods. She had taken some time off from the AFW recently, and upon her return? She had suffered not [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/the-ring-f8/miss-spencer-vs-mistress-isabelle-submission-maneuvers-t6061.html:1g12dky7]one[/url:1g12dky7], but [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/the-ring-f8/mistress-isabelle-vs-ms-spencer-crop-on-a-pole-match-t6064.html:1g12dky7]two[/url:1g12dky7] humiliating defeats at the hands of one of the company's relatively new hires. Getting two defeats in a row like that was enough to hurt anyone's ego, but it was the humiliating way each of the two fights had ended that had left the teacher especially in shambles. Part of her was angry about the losses, especially after the boastful speeches she had made about teaching Isabelle a lesson, but part of her was just broken inside. However, as she made her appearance atop the arena's entrance ramp, it would be hard to tell just by watching that something was wrong.

Miss Spencer held her head high as she began down the ramp towards the ring. Despite her recent losses and how upset she felt inside, she was determined to win this match tonight, determined to keep a calm head and a cool exterior. She headed down the ramp, mustering the most confidence she could into her steps, and climbed slowly up the ring steps, ducking through the ropes and entering the ring proper.

As her music died down, she forced a smile, looking from Ivory to Violet and back. She folded her arms over her chest, adopting the look of a teacher looking over her students. "So! Which one of you two will I be fighting tonight? Step forward, so I may wish you good luck!"

Apparently, she had yet to be informed of the specifics of her match, and was soon to be in for a rude awakening...

Last edited by 549 on Wed May 09, 2012 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Ivory and Violet vs Miss Spencer (Complete) Empty Re: Ivory and Violet vs Miss Spencer

Post by Underdog21 Wed May 09, 2012 3:52 am

Ivory blinked in surprise as their taller opponent stepped into the ring. "Eh?" she stammered. "A...a..teacher?"

Violet snorted in disdain. "Great, first a witch and a bunny, and now a high school teacher," she grumbled. "Why do we always get pitted against the stupid gimmick fighters?"

The purple-haired Mackenzie sister took a step forward. "We don't need any luck, especially against a four-eyed cougar like you!" she shot back. "You're fighting both of us, and this time you'll be the one who gets taken to school!"

The audience started to cheer at this trash talk. Behind her sister, Ivory nervously smile and bowed. "I'm Ivory, and this is my sister Violet!" she said cheerfully. "Good luck to you as well!"

Violet turned back to her sister and gave her a sour luck. "Sis, you always ruin the moment..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed May 09, 2012 5:44 pm

Miss Spencer frowned at Violet's words. Obviously, the purple haired girl had a bad attitude. She hoped inside that Violet would be one she was fighting; hopefully she would be able to teach the girl some respect.

But when Violet's made the announcement that Muriel would be fighting both of them, the teacher could feel her heart sink in her chest. After all she had been through lately, she would be fighting both of these girls? She sighed softly, shaking her head with a tsk, wondering if perhaps someone that was higher up had something against her. It wasn't until she heard Ivory's words that she perked up a bit, forcing a smile to the blonde girl.

"Thank you, Miss Ivory," she said softly, looking over the two girls more closely. Now that she had taken a better look, she didn't think she was at that much of a disadvantage. The two girls were much younger than herself, no doubt far less experienced as well. It would be hard, but she was starting to think she could do this.

She smiled at Ivory again, then looked at Violet and gave another tsk. "It seems you should be more like your sister..." she said bluntly, her voice taking a firm tone as she stared at Violet, her arms still folded over her chest, but the teacher starting to stand a little straighter, taking on a more dominant, confident pose as she waited for Violet's response.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri May 11, 2012 5:23 am

Violet's face reddened at Miss Spencer's comment. "Why you..."

She turned back to Ivory. "I'll take the first run, sis," she said.

Ivory blinked. "You sure sis?"

"Sure I'm sure!" Violet almost snapped back. "I'm going to teach this old hag a lesson or two of my own!"

Uncertainly, Ivory backed away, sliding under the ropes behind her corner while Violet stepped up towards Miss Spencer, eying her carefully. "Alright, let's see what you got..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri May 11, 2012 5:32 am

Spencer stood there patiently as Ivory backed away, her eyes never leaving Violet. "Old hag? Was that supposed to be hurtful? Do you realise how many times I've been called that, miss?"

When the bell rang, her arms quickly unfolded, coming up into a protective manner in front of her, the teacher circling around Violet slowly. "I do hope, for both you and your sister's sake, that your wrestling moves are more creative then your insults..."

Last edited by 549 on Fri May 11, 2012 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri May 11, 2012 11:25 pm

Violet smiled a little at Spencer's comment. "Oh, are you grading me, now?" she taunted, mirroring Spencer's circle as she waited for the bell to ring.

The moment the bell did ring, Violet would explode into action, charging at Spencer before flipping over, pressing her palms to the mat to bring her legs up for a surprise drop kick at the teacher's face.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat May 12, 2012 12:23 am

When Violet exploded forth towards her, Spencer let her greater experience take over. She had fought dozens of girls before that had attitudes just as bad as Violet's seemed, and all of them had tried 'surprise' attacks of their own like this against her. They never seemed to work.

When Violet's legs shot at her for the dropkick, Spencer took a step backwards and leaned back from the attack, avoiding it completely. Then, she tried to shoot her hands up and grab one of Violet's legs, giving it a sharp twist towards the side, trying to toss the purple haired girl down to the mat.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat May 12, 2012 8:01 pm

Even though Violet was hoping for the advantage of surprise, she quickly discovered that Spencer was not so easily surprised. ""Whaa---" she gasped as her leg was grabbed, just before Spencer pulled at her. Her lithe body went flying head over heels, before she crashed hard front-first, onto the mat. "OOPH!" She rolled over onto her side, huffing as she tried to recuperate. "Hhhh...lucky...grab...thats all..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun May 13, 2012 4:32 am

"Lucky?" Spencer asked, trying not to smirk at Violet. "It's not luck, miss...it's called experience." And with those words, she would grab that leg again, jerking it to put Violet onto her stomach. Then, she stepped over the younger girl, moving to bend that leg backwards, wanting to put Violet into a simple, early Boston crab hold, of the single-leg variety.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Ivory and Violet vs Miss Spencer (Complete) Empty Re: Ivory and Violet vs Miss Spencer (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next