Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ryo Kamiya Vs. Charlotte Lee: An Angel Faces A Beast (Complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ryo Kamiya Vs. Charlotte Lee: An Angel Faces A Beast (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryo Kamiya Vs. Charlotte Lee: An Angel Faces A Beast (Complete)

Post by WrestleMind Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:57 am

Ryos time on the throne left Charlotte gasping for air and extremely frustrated. Instead of taking a moment to catch her breath she immediately lumbered towards her hated foe. "Come here... *Huff* You... Little... *Wheeze* twig!" As she berated the prince the Big Belle would try throwing a few tired punches his way.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Ryo Kamiya Vs. Charlotte Lee: An Angel Faces A Beast (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ryo Kamiya Vs. Charlotte Lee: An Angel Faces A Beast (Complete)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:16 am

The speedo prince, a new nickname Ryo had just thought up for himself, was having a good time. Sure, the referee wasn't happy with him, and the big belle seemed PISSED with him, but for now, the speedo clad teen was enjoying himself, his smaller size and quicker speed letting him dodge the wild attacks the southern heavyweight woman was throwing his way.

"What's the matter? Not as fast when you're not sucker punching somebody, eh?" He quipped, ducking another shot, before jumping up and throwing both bare feet out, trying to dropkick Charlotte right in her breast!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:33 am

The quick prince would easily dodge Charlotte's lazy punch. After losing sight of her irritating opponent for just a second the Big Belle would turn around just as the prince's feet shot into her chest like a cannonball. Being a massive woman, she didn't fall over. Yet. Instead, she would stumble back after having the wind knocked out of her. Despite her best efforts to find her balance, she would finally fall against the turnbuckles. 

Charlotte would huff and wheeze with a hand placed on her tender chest. Seeing her awakened position the big blonde tried remembering her opponent's finishers. "What were his moves again?... The Running Ryot... The Flying Peach... The Bronco Buster... Oh no..." The battered belle would glare at the dominating prince. "Don't even think about it! You try shoving your package in my face and I'll put you down boy!" She yelled nervously, pointing an accusatory finger at her lean opponent.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:20 am

The dropkick had just been a stalling move, a way to buy time or get her down so he could plan a bigger move...but when Ryo saw just where Charlotte landed, right there in the corner...well...judging by the big goofy grin that appeared on his face, it was clear he just couldn't help himself.

Despite the glare of the woman in the corner and her protests, Ryo began to rub his bare body, putting his hands behind his hips and swiveling them for the cheers and catcalls of the crowd...before running full force at Charlotte and, with a leap, planting his crotch right in her face, grabbing the ropes to begin bouncing up and down against her, his hard bulge repeatedly smacking her in the face, the Speedo Prince even going so far as to press and rub his hard on directly against her lips, all to humiliate the Southern Belle!

When he was done, he would roll backwards and stand up on his feet, raising both hands up in a victorious pose for the crowd, clearly proud of his work!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:55 pm

Ryo's provocative dance struck terror into Charlotte's heart. Her eyes darted back and forth, looking for some kind of saving grace. There was none. The Perv Prince had her cornered and he was about to have his way with this plump country gal.

Charlotte let out one last screech before Ryo launched himself and slammed his bulge into her face unblemished face. With each new smack to the face, the hits became progressively harder as the prince got more titillated. Of course, Charlotte couldn't help but get a little titillated herself. With Ryos growing bulge pressed tightly against her lips, it took all her willpower to keep her mouth shut and her clothes on.

Luckily for the innocent belle after a quick smash and dash, Ryo rolled away to gloat in front of his loyal throngs of fans. Charlotte was left in the corner; sweaty, red-faced, and trembling with both rage and a tinge of enjoyment...

As soon as the princes back was turned Charlotte would begin crawling up to him. Being as massive as she was it was the only way to sneak up on someone as nimble as Ryo. As soon as she was within range she would swing her massive arm like a bat, aiming to sweep the prince's legs out from under him.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:23 am

After his rude and crass Bronco Bustering speedo assault, the Speedo Prince took time to bask in the cheerful adulation of the crowd, even playfully bowing for them. At the heart of things, the boy loved to entertain and be adored by the crowd, and if making them laugh and have a good time meant Charlotte had to be embarrassed a bit, so be it.

He'd buy her dinner later, that usually worked to calm women do-"YEEP!"

He yelped, however, taken off guard by his own hubris and showboating, and paying for it dearly, as he didn't notice the big busty woman crawling up behind him, and, faster than he expected, she swung her arm, knocking his legs out from under him and sending him crashing onto the mat, smacking the back of his head against the mat!

"Owwww...oh...oh crap..." He muttered, as he saw Charlotte rising up above him, gulping as he realized how their positions had completely changed. "Ummm...No hard feelings?"

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:33 am

As she stood over the once-dominant prince Charlotte couldn't help but let a small smile creep onto her face. The look of terror in Ryo's pretty little eyes was funny as hell. "No hard feelings eh?... Sure honey! Just as soon as we're even... Then ill be as happy as a pig in shit!"

The 250-pound behemoth would stand over Ryos head, pausing to look into his eyes and give herself a massive wedgie. A wedgie that exposed her massive pale butt cheeks and a bit of her vulva. The Big Belle would then drop to her knees and begin riding Ryos head and chest like a cowgirl riding a defiant bronco. "YEE-HA! I'm gonna break you down, pretty boy!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:23 am

The sudden trip up, smacking his head on the mat, cost Ryo precious seconds of time to recover before he could re-focus, immediately noticing a shadow over him, the Speedo Prince's eyes going wide as he realized just what it was that was looming over him.

"...Oh no..."

He said, mere seconds before he was given a taste of his own medicine, the Southern Belles large butt pressing down on his cute face! Letting out muffled cries, Ryo's bare legs kicked at the mat, hands slapping at Charlotte's big body, desperately trying to get her off of him before she smothered him out!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:05 am

Charlotte bellowed with laughter as she slowly crushed the boy prince with her massive buttox. Ryos desperate struggles certainly added to her enjoyment. 

It's possible the Big Belle could've picked up the win here, sitting on Ryo till he eventually passed out. That wouldn't do. The hungry southerner was starving for some excitement. She was gonna make a meal out of defeating this uppity punk. 

As soon as Ryo seemed to near unconsciousness Charlotte would crawl off of him. After letting the poor kid take a few breaths she would grab him by a tuft of hair and a handful of speedo. Once she had lifted the wobbly prince to his feet the massive girl would lock a hand on his wrist, pausing to give the cutey a teasing smile.

"Good night sweetheart!"

Charlotte would suddenly use her beast like strength to yank Ryo towards her just as she swung her arm at his chest. To the audience it would look like being clothesline by a girthy piece of timber.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:32 am

The smothering was damn near unbearable...which was ironic, given how often Ryo enjoyed smothering men and women with his crotch. The Southern Belle's large backside was impossible to escape, impossible to get away from, just like when she hugged him backstage earlier. His bare legs and feet kicking against the mat, hands slapping at her bikini clad body in protest.

Nothing he could do was enough to get her off of him, to get her to stop, and, as his air supply started to run out, black spots starting to appear in his vision, he feared he was about to pass out...but Charlotte chose to get off of him before then, laughing at him while pulling the popular teen up to his bare feet, the crowd trying to cheer him on, booing the buxom blonde woman.

Their cheers did nothing to help him, however, as he was taken off his feet again, pulled into a hard smashing clothesline, her thick arm crashing into his bare best, with enough force that it actually flipped his smaller body inside out entirely, landing on his back, gasping and whimpering in pain from the mighty lariat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next