Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Camelia Andrews Vs. Zoey Freeman: Sweet Vs. Sour.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Camelia Andrews Vs. Zoey Freeman: Sweet Vs. Sour. - Page 2 Empty Re: Camelia Andrews Vs. Zoey Freeman: Sweet Vs. Sour.

Post by WrestleMind Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:48 am

After a few minutes, Zoey suddenly barged into the storage room. Instead of actual wrestling gear, she had thrown on a skimpy black bikini that left nothing to the imagination. Behind her was a blushing ref who was obviously conscripted by a girl who wouldn't take no for an answer.
Zoey's "Wrestling Gear":

Zoey strolled to the opposite side of the small room and plopped down to the mat. She then posed suggestively while eyeing her pretty pink opponent all the while. "Whaddya think of my fresh-looking wrestling gear buddy?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Camelia Andrews Vs. Zoey Freeman: Sweet Vs. Sour. - Page 2 Empty Re: Camelia Andrews Vs. Zoey Freeman: Sweet Vs. Sour.

Post by Chaos Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:32 pm

Camelia was getting a bit bored waiting for Zoey, looking at the items in it. Fortunately Zoey and the ref appeared soon enough making the wait relatevely quick. When Pinky noticed they arrived she turned towards to meet them before becoming a bit shocked after looking at Zoey. "Hey! You're Final- What the?!"

Pinky didn't know what was going on. Maybe she wasn't expecting to her cute opponent to pick something skimpy to bring to a fight. She wasn't sure what to think as she started to blush a little due to Zoey. "I don't know... I guess it looks good..." Pinky started to look around somewhere as she was caught a bit off guard.

This was something she wasn't quite expecting. So Pinky though that maybe if she distracted herself a bit could help get that out of the system. After that she would look back at Zoey slightly better. "So, are we... Gonna start or what...?"

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:50 pm

Zoey grinned at Camelias meager compliment. "Of course! My beauty is known worldwide!" In response to the bubblegum girls question about starting Zoey would yell: "Hell yea!"

The erratic girl would rush toward her opponent before attempting a baseball slide, aiming her feet at Camelias ankles.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:11 pm

Camelia looking back at Zoey seemed more energetic and better then a couple of seconds ago. However it feel awkward when Zoey responded back with the comment about her beaty which made Pinky feel a bit down and confused about her opponent.

Pinky was distracted while also Zoey just dashed so fast that she couldn't react fast enough, not regaining focus to move as the little bitch slided under her, kicking her ankles making her fall foward face first. Pinky started twisted due to the small pain and the angre that started to appear, as she lift up her head showing an angry expression. "Hey! I wasn't ready!!"

Camelia would try to get up to her feet, before Zoey could do anything to her. If successful, Pinky would turn around before dashing at Zoey trying to get her back from that, extending her arm outwards and try to hit a Clothesline across her chest and/or neck.

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:37 am

After downing Camelia, Zoey took her sweet time following up. Once the bubblegum girl was nearly back on her feet the Bad Bitch would rush at her again. This time Camelia was ready.

Instead of triumph, Zoey got a massive clothesline to the chest. The much stronger Camelia was able to spin her opponent 270 degrees before her petite body flopped onto the hard floor.

Zoey was in shock. The blow had knocked the wind out of her. In addition, her rough landing left her stunned and vulnerable. The so-called Bad Bitch would just lay there, provoking Camelia with a few choice slurs. "You fucking bitch...  I'm gonna... *Wheeze* choke the shit... Out of you... *Cough* Cunt!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:56 pm

Anger flowed through Camelia, as she got up. Getting caught off guard was pretty embarrassing and specially by the attack her opponet just used. Pinky did get up a bit pissed and then hit Zoey back for that earlier suprise attack. She didn't really had a motive to be angry at the small woman, as it was her fault for not paying attetion and after they were in the middle of the match so it was obvious something like that would happen.

However, when Zoey hit the floor and said those words, Pinky got pissed, maybe a bit too much. She though she wouldn't be that bad, but now it seemed she was just preteding and that something that wasn't really cool. She now wanted to pay back for that and now it would be for a good reason.

Slowly approaching the small bitch, she looked down on her with though of who wanted to just release all her anger on someone. But for now, maybe start simple could be good. Pinky would raise her right leg before try to stomp either on her stomach, back or ribs, in case Zoey was laid on her back, side or belly. If successful, then would shift her weight to the forward, all on her stomping leg as she would place all her weight on one leg while completely on top of Zoey for a couple of seconds before steeping off her.

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:27 am

Zoey's crass words brought a storm of stomps onto her soft belly. Each shot knocked a bit more air out of her and sent her limbs flailing about. Finally, the pink dream would put all her weight onto her leg pressing the life out of Zoey. To the bad bitch, it felt like a large stone had been laid on her chest.

Defiant and desperate Zoey would claw at Camelias valve while cursing her out: 
"You better... *Wheeze* just... *Gasp* kill me... Bitch... *Cough*"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:41 pm

Camelia at first was feeling angry. Zoey insulting her was being quite frustating, making her release a lot of anger right away. In a way seemed quite therapeutic at the cost of hurt the little bitch, but after it was a match so she had it coming. Pinky was feeling more reliefed by the point she had put all her weight on top of the tiny opponent.

However that didn't stop her from continue her barrage of insults at pinky, which was getting angry again and it seemed by this point this would be a cycle of get angry and just unleash it all at her. But upon seeing her opponent's situation, Pinky could also feel a bit of cockyness coming from the Small Bitch Zoey and want to make her shut up and be more careful of what she says. "Is that a Fucking Challenge?"

Pinky would place herself right beside the laying Zoey as she looked down with a menacing look at her. Both her legs being right beside each other before bending them slightly, giving an impression she was going to jump. And she would indeed, jump forward doing a front-flip midair while she was above Zoey. Camelia would try to land with her back right on top of the Small bitch with all her weight, trying to crush her down even more.

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:12 am

Winded and battered Zoey could only look up nervously as Camelia positioned herself for some kind of high flying move. "Wait a sec... Let's not be... Rash..."

Too late. The pink beauty would suddenly jump, flip in the air, and land all of her 152 pounds into Zoeys exposed belly. 

The sudden meteoric impact of Camelias body sent Zoeys thin tan limbs jerking up before smacking back down. For the first time the arrogant jobber stayed silent. This was entirely due to being knocked out cold. Her eyes half rolled into her skull and drool dripping from her lips.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:30 pm

The impact was huge and she had felt it had hit dead on. After hitting she continued the movement and sit bedise the small woman, before quickly rising up. She was pumped that she managed to be delivering an ass whooping like that even if was to such a small opponent, after all she did start it with the insult, but above all, made her shut up, specially after she was a begging. She wasn't a bad person, but it felt good after the insults.

"Take that! You little Shit-!" Upon looking back, she was expecting to see her face in pain, however she was completely shocked to see her passed out. "Perhaps I went a bit too overboard..." Pinky looked around the storage, before picking up a chair and placing it near the door, then pick Zoey up carefully, placing her on the chair and then leaving.

She felt a bit awkward about that situation as hadn't really happened to her before. Embarrassed, she left the room, looking probably for the same ref to warn about and take care of her as Pinky quickly left, seeing she was in good hands now.

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2