by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Camelia Andrews Vs. Zoey Freeman: Sweet Vs. Sour.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Camelia Andrews Vs. Zoey Freeman: Sweet Vs. Sour. Empty Camelia Andrews Vs. Zoey Freeman: Sweet Vs. Sour.

Post by WrestleMind Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:54 am

Camelia Andrews Vs. Zoey Freeman: Sweet Vs. Sour
No DQ. One five count pinfall required to win.

Zoey Freeman:
It had been only a few days since Zoey had been defeated by her first opponent, Ryu, in a humiliating fashion. Almost every waking moment was dominated by flashbacks of Ryu knocking her out once with a piledriver, once... With a kiss... Zoey was not in a good mood, to say the least.

She had just made her way back to the AFWs locker rooms after a day of, particularly boring university classes. As she absentmindedly scratched her belly Zoey managed to bump into someone a bit larger than her. Happy to have an outlet for her pent up anger Zoey shouted: "Watch where you're walking you big pink bitch! You wanna fight!?"

Last edited by WrestleMind on Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Camelia Andrews Vs. Zoey Freeman: Sweet Vs. Sour. Empty Re: Camelia Andrews Vs. Zoey Freeman: Sweet Vs. Sour.

Post by Chaos Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:09 pm

Camelia was having a rough week, maybe the insults were way worse then back then. And with that the anger problems had came back, and she was starting to stress out about it. Probably meeting with that Little shit, Leni wasn't a good idea as she just insulted her and made her fight someone else.

Spoiler:

She was in the locker room changing. It seemed she was going to fight someone else and maybe wasn't as bad. But she was wrong, as when she was about to finish, a little girl bumped into her and she heard Zoey's voice insulting her. Hearing those words, she slowly turned to the little girl, with a pissed look on her face. "What you just said you little shit?!"

As she looked at Zoey, she would take a deep breath to calm herself down, before she started an unnecessary fight right there. She would move somewhere else, still with a pissed look on her face as she started doing a warm up sequence.

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Camelia Andrews Vs. Zoey Freeman: Sweet Vs. Sour. Empty Re: Camelia Andrews Vs. Zoey Freeman: Sweet Vs. Sour.

Post by WrestleMind Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:48 am

Zoey wasn't just gonna let being called a "little shit" go. Worse she had walked away from Zoey as if she was some nobody. The bad bitch was gonna try fighting this pink girl no matter what but now it was personal. Zoey made sure to track down the pink girl and found her stretching. After taking a moment to watch Camelia stretch out her curvy pink body Zoey crept up behind her.

She had to do something extremely provocative to guarantee a fight. So with an arrogant smile on her lips Zoey slapped Camelias ass cheek as hard as she could. "Hey Pinkie I'm not done with you!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:03 pm

Camilia was minding her own bussiness until the woman bumped into her. It wasn't her fault, it was the woman's. And she wanted to make sure of it, before moving to somewhere to not be bothered. She calmed herself down as she was warming up. There was no need to start beating the shit out of the little one right there nor being angry about the insults, since there will be many and she couldn't be angry all the time.

But didn't last for long before, she felt a strong slap on her ass, which shaked her completely. She was scared and let out an high pitched squeak, quickly stopping what she was doing then taking a couple of steps forwards before looking back. It was the woman again, to continue on with her rumbling. She smiled back with somewhat of a pissed expression before moving forwards near the woman looking down on her. "Well then, throw it right away. You wanted to fight right?!"

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue May 07, 2019 12:16 am

Zoey licked her lips and grinned. "Are you suggesting a backstage brawl pinkie? Cause I'm game! I'd love to knock the shit out of you in private... Or if you're afraid we can do a no DQ match in the ring..." The Bad Bitch placed her hands on her hips and got on her tippy toes to get as close to Camelias face as possible. "What's it gonna be... Bitch?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Sun May 26, 2019 8:34 pm

Camelia found cute and funny Zoey trying to raise and reach her height. Camelia was having some problems getting the hang of her rage and the little woman's challenge came right in time. "And miss the chance of beating you right in front of anyone? I don't think so! Unless you don't want to..."

Pinky would bend forward, pushing her own head down against Zoey's, tryinng to push her down to the ground. Then on a smaller tone, like she was whispering to her. "Don't worry I can whoop your ass right here, right after the match. Or right now..."

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:43 pm

Zoey stood on the very tip of her toes to try and match her opponents height, but to no avail. With a confidence much greater than her stature she snarled: "I like your thinking pinky" with one parting growl Zoey turned away and entered an adjacent hallway. After some muffled arguing she sauntered back in with a ref. 

The poor ref, dragged in by the collar of his striped uniform, seemed confused. Zoey smiled and licked her lips "I was just talking to my new friend here and he says there's a small room nearby used for training and storage. Seems like a nice place to have a private brawl, waddya say?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:19 pm

Camelia found the small woman a bit funny to mock, however she believed it or not it had actually worked and she got a match with her. She wasn't expecting in the circustances, but it seems Zoey wanted this and Pinky just went with it and now she had to actually pound her. Pinky didn't expect Zoey to run off and go pick up a ref to check if there was a free private room, but it worked for. "Oh, So you want to for a private thing, uh? And here I though It was going to be front of everyone, but oh well."

It was a good enough opportunity to unless some stress and stuff, even if she has nothing to do with her problems. But since she was pretty much offering herself to fight her, it didn't seem that bad. Maybe it was just better to make the most enjoyable possible, before going back into the stress. She just hoped that she wouldn't regret her choice...

Pinky walked up to Zoey looking with a grin with her. "That means I have to make the most of it. I hope for some fun, Little one." She eyed and noticed that her since had just arrived, not seemed prepared. She wasn't sure if she was completely ready even if she was the one challeging. But just to be sure. "Are you going like that or...?"

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:41 pm

Zoey held her tongue at that "little one" remark. It would be a shame to lose her cool and get the match cancelled. "A few more minutes and ill teach pinky some damn respect."

Zoey considered whether her current college uniform was adequate for their private bout. "Eh... Fuck it! Wait in the storage room for me and I'll go get into some proper gear. Have you seen it before!? It's a sweet spot. Chairs, cables and other shit stacked everywhere... Plus there's some decent padded space on the floor for us to tussel around on! Anyways I'll get changed now... See ya bud!"

With an almost friendly grin on her face, Zoey sauntered back to her room.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:11 pm

Hearing about the room they were going, Pinky seems interested. By the description it seemed to have a lot of possible weapons, but once again it was also a storage room so it made sense. Since she was already prepared and Zoey had to still get ready, Camelia went ahead to check the room while waiting, after responding to Zoey. "See ya in a bit!"

Walking to the room the room, she though about Zoey. She was short and seemed weak physically but strong in personality and not that bad despite the beginning of their meeting. "She's fun. I hope she's also nice.". She walked around looking for the room until she found it and walked in.

Walking in, she started to admire the space. Seemed big enough for them to fight and also to keep the storage. Pinky would move to one corner while waiting for Zoey.

Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next