Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 244 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 244 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

YUKINA vs Kaylee Rush 2

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

YUKINA vs Kaylee Rush 2 Empty YUKINA vs Kaylee Rush 2

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:10 pm

Hentai Match:

Rules: Match ends when one fighter makes the other cum.

Ah, to be backstage again, at the Friction Arena in Tokyo. It had been too long. Her last match in this arena had been months ago, a hard fought, if somewhat manipulated, win over the lovely Valley Doll. After that, there was that...incredible night of passion she and Valley had shared, the memories of which the woman would hold in her heart for a long time to come. After that...she took a break. Considering her reason for coming to AFW was a match with Valley, and she had gotten it, she wasn't sure what to do right after. So, she spent some time traveling, had a birthday, trained some more, enjoyed being young and beautiful and sexy.

But, finally, it was time for Kaylee Rush to return to the ring...and what better opponent for her to come back against, then the one girl who had defeated her since she joined the league? Yuki Onna, or Yukina, as Kaylee had learned she was now called, was a really good fighter, fast and unpredictable, and her speed and high flying had been enough to defeat Kaylee once, after which, the girl stated her interest in a hentai rematch between the two. Given how attractive the girl was, and how well they got along, the 20 year old was only too happy to request a hentai match between them from the leagues bookers.

The Friction crowd, those that remembered the third generation wrestler from California, began to cheer as her new theme began to play, the lights darkening, with laser lights starting to shine and flash with The California Dream coming out, having dyed her hair yet again and revealing a new bikini for them to gaze at. Before, she had debuted her "Bubble Pop", "Midnight Mischif", and Valley Doll tribute outfits...tonight though...they would get "Vapor Trail"

Vapor Trail attire:

Clad in her fishnet gloves and stockings, adjusting her tight yellow bikini and making sure her boots were laced properly, Kaylee began dancing to the beat of her theme song, shaking her ass and twirling her body around for all to see. The erotic dancing continued until she reached and entered the ring, where she hopped up on the turnbuckle and laid across the top ropes on either side, in a relaxed and sexy pose, raising one leg up for the audience to gawk at as she awaited her opponent, eager to see Yukina again.

Back to top Go down

YUKINA vs Kaylee Rush 2 Empty Re: YUKINA vs Kaylee Rush 2

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:40 am

Yukina looked nervous as she stood in front of her locker. She recalled the time when she fought Kaylee Rush some time ago, and she did say that she would like to have a rematch between the two of them in a hentai match. Still, Yukina wasn't used to hentai matches even though she already participated in one before (and lost), but she was also looking forward to it, considering that her opponent would be Kaylee.

Instead of wearing her usual leotard, the current Rising Star champion decided to put on her bikini, but she also wore her wrestling boots for this occasion, as she thought that she would need to give her feet protection during the match. While the match itself would be erotic in nature, it was still a wrestling match. She gave herself a look, blushing a little due to how little her bikini covered. But she hoped that Kaylee would like what she was seeing.

Now that she was prepared, Yukina would make her entrance after her opponent, and her music was played as she made she made her way down the ramp. The crowd cheered and catcalled, loving the sight of the champion in a skimpy white bikini, and Yukina bashfully smiled and waved her hand as she walked down the ramp, heading over to the ring where the match would be held.

Yukina:

Once she reached the ring, Yukina would climb up the apron before rolling under the ropes, entering the ring. After standing back up onto her feet, she looked at the direction of Kaylee, her opponent for tonight. Just like her, Kaylee was also in a bikini getup, and as she looked at her opponent's sexy figure, she couldn't help but blush. But then, she smiled at her and bowed politely. "It's been a while, Kaylee-san. Let's have a good match..." she said politely to the other girl.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:01 pm

Kaylee had been adjusting her bikini, looking forward to seeing her former opponent again, when the Rising Star Champ actually came out...in a bikini every bit as skimpy and revealing as Kaylee's own. The woman's jaw dropped, staring in shock as the beautiful blue haired girl made her way down to the ring, title belt on her shoulder, before she entered the ring and gave her a polite bow in greeting. If she was expecting one back though, she would be mistaken.

"YUKI! I missed you!"

Kaylee yelled, clearing the distance between the two women in a heartbeat and wrapping her arms around the bikini clad champion in a tight hug, clinging to her and nuzzling her cheek against the other woman's. "Oh, sorry, it's Yukina now right? It's so good to see you again! Look at you, your a champion now! That's so cool!" she exclaimed, hugging Yukina tight again, before taking a step back, bright smile on her face. "I'm so excited for us to face off again! Especially since...wow...you look amazing! I mean," Kaylee looked at Yukina's body, up and down, whistling in appreciation. "I mean it, you might be the hottest woman I've ever been in the ring with. Why would you hide this amazing body!? I mean, your boobs are perfect, you could smother anybody with them!" The crowd laughed a little at the third generation fighters comment, especially as she proved her point by reaching out and giving Yukina's boob a squeeze!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:23 am

Yukina yelped when Kaylee suddenly closed the distance between them before she went to wrap her in a tight hug. "Eeepp!!!" Yukina blushed as she felt Kaylee's body being pressed against her body. When Kaylee stepped back, Yukina tried to regain her composure, but her comment made her blush even more. "T-that's not true!!" Yukina protested, trying to futilely hide her huge breasts with her arms. "T-they're not... too big, y-you know?" Yukina retorted weakly, looking away in embarrassment.

But then, Kaylee decided to squeeze her tits, causing Yukina to squeal in surprise. "Kyaa!!" She didn't push Kaylee away, but her cheeks were too red due to her embarrassment. "G-geez..." She shot the other girl a cute pout, though she didn't actually hate the attention that the other girl was giving her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:31 am

"Too big? Nonsense! You're breasts are absolutely perfect! I mean it!" Kaylee exclaimed, giggling at the absolutely adorable pout Yukina gave her. The girl was so hot, but modest, almost innocent...it really added to her appeal.

"Sooo..." Kaylee asked, the green haired girl slinking up to her blue haired opponent. "I didn't get to give you any pleasure in our last match, but tonight that changes. You ready for a hentai match with me? Think you can make me cum?" she teased, hugging Yukina close. "Heh, I hope you won't be mad if, after I win, I give you a second, maybe third, orgasm as well, eh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:05 pm

While this would be her second hentai match in her career, Yukina still couldn't help but feel embarrassed. It would mean having people seeing her being put into humiliating situation, but as long as she managed to win, she was certain that she could avoid that.

When Kaylee gave her a hug, Yukina let out an adorable squeak, but she didn't push the Californian girl away. "W-well... t-there's no guarantee you're going to win, r-right?" Yukina said, trying to muster her bravado despite her embarrassment. "I'll beat you a-and make you c-cum, okay?"

And then, the referee told them to get ready as she separated them, and Yukina would prepare herself for the match. She was getting used to this exposure the longer she wore the skimpy bikini, but the match had yet to begin.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu May 09, 2019 6:56 am

Awww, that squeak, so adorable! Yukina was, simply put, impossible not to like, and Kaylee was greatly looking foward to locking up with her again. "Well if you do, I promise I'll cry your name as loud and sexily as I can!" she replied, before backing up, waiting for the bell to ring.

When it finally did, Kaylee came out, arms up, ready to grapple with her bikini clad opponent. "Hope you're ready Yukina! I'm coming for ya!" she exclaimed, jiggling her breasts and looking to grapply with her blue haired opponent!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri May 10, 2019 12:55 pm

While Yukina's cheeks were still red, she smiled as she nodded, determined to win despite this being an erotic match. Like Kaylee, she would also back up, waiting for the bell to ring. At the meantime, she would adjust her white bikini a little, preparing herself for her inevitable clash with the Californian girl.

And then, the bell was sounded, and Yukina would step forth, looking to start grappling with her opponent. She couldn't help but look at those jiggling breasts of her opponent, but she would step forth, inadvertently doing the same thing. Closing in, she would lock up with Kaylee, and their busty frames would mash against each other in a grapple.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed May 22, 2019 7:45 pm

The bell finally rang, the girls finally locked up...and their breasts mashed up against each other, nearly skin on skin had it not been for their tops, each girl struggling against the other, green hair against blue. The crowd was eager to see who would come on top again, if Yukina could pull off another victory against the California Dream.

Kaylee however...seemed to have something else on her mind. "Ooohh...Yukina, Your breasts feel so good...I think their bigger than mine!"

She exclaimed in a teasing tone, before suddenly breaking the grapple, taking a step back to separate their bodies...before diving her head down, trying to press her face in between Yukina's breasts and rub it back and forth, motorboating her more innocent opponent!

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri May 31, 2019 3:01 am

Yukina blushed when Kaylee complimented her breasts. "T-they're not big..." she stuttered, looking away in an adorable manner. But then, Kaylee suddenly broke the grapple, which left Yukina confused for a bit before the Californian suddenly dove her head down, bringing her face between the cerulean-haired beauty's breasts, rubbing it back and forth, motorboating her.

"Aahhhn!!!" Yukina moaned, her body shivering. She threw her head back due to the sensation, and she felt sensitive while her opponent was motorboating her. Still, not one to give up so easily, Yukina would try to wrap her arms around Kaylee's head, looking to keep her face buried between her cleavage, smothering her with her breasts. She never did this before, but at this moment, desperate time called for desperate measure!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next