Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kaylee Rush vs. Makoto Aihara - Sensual Orientation

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kaylee Rush vs. Makoto Aihara - Sensual Orientation Empty Kaylee Rush vs. Makoto Aihara - Sensual Orientation

Post by acuyra Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:43 am

Kaylee Rush vs. Makoto Aihara - Sensual Orientation 05edc41c-b107-455e-b259-c2d627e6050b_zpsslfvxsca
-VS-
Kaylee Rush vs. Makoto Aihara - Sensual Orientation Rumble_roses_xx_makoto_aihara_by_hes6789-d904w22_zpsdefiaco3

Match Type: Standard
Victory Conditions: Pinfall, Submission, or Knockout

Dear Diary,

So. It finally happened.

They asked me to do a hentai match

I kinda knew this was coming for a while now, so I guess I shouldn’t be surprised. This is the AFW. This was the sort of thing that put them on the map. It’s the reason Rumble Roses and Wrestle Angels folded and the AFW is kicking along. It’s the big thing they’ve got that nobody else has.

So, you know, I’m not mad they asked me. I guess I’m flattered, really. I...don’t think I really look all that great in a bathing suit, honestly. Or a bikini. Or whatever crazy thing they wanted me to wear…

But I told them no, and they didn’t press it, even though my contract gives them a few options. It’s nothing against women who do those sort of matches, you know? Me and Aigle used to watch them all the time.

But that’s just not me. It’s not what I do.  Embarassed  So, for now, I’m keeping all my clothes on, thank you very much.

I hope. I’ll try, anyway. You can never tell with this place.

Until next time, Makoto’s out!  Cool

Once again, Makoto found herself in the middle of the stage, bowing to the audience as her [url=https://youtu.be/C7ZFeViTl4g]music began to fade. Dressed in her gi, she looked every bit as ready to fight as she felt, so pumped that she couldn’t resist a little bouncing from heel to heel. The crowd was cheering, behind their hometown heroine like usual, and that more than enough of a boost all by itself.

But she had other reasons to be happy. For one, she was taking on debuting wrestler today. Some might call that a little sneaky of her. She was a veteran in the ring, had fought the world over, and for her to be taking on a younger girl in her opening was a little unfair.

Makoto didn’t see it that way. It was a chance to meet new people, for one thing, and there was no harm in helping this ‘Kaylee’ get adjusted with the AFW. Better her than some of the rowdier members.

So, as it came time for her opponent to descend the ramp, she turned towards the entrance with a smile and a nod, eager to greet her foe. Makoto was already thinking of what they could do afterwards. It was always hard for newcomers to fit into Japan, so maybe she could give Kaylee a small tour of the area...

Back to top Go down

Kaylee Rush vs. Makoto Aihara - Sensual Orientation Empty Re: Kaylee Rush vs. Makoto Aihara - Sensual Orientation

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:45 pm

Backstage, Kaylee Rush pulled on her fingerless fishnet gloves, before checking her bikini, making sure it was on correctly, and tied nice and tight on top and bottom. Sure, she didn't exactly mind getting exposed...in fact the thought was pretty enticing, but still, no sense in letting her perky young breasts get revealed on accident.

White bikini on tight, a hand running through her dyed pink hair, completing the look she had named "Vapor Trail" Kaylee stood backstage in silence, listening to her opponents music play, trying to calm her nerves. She could do this. She had been trained to do this for years, she had wrestled before, this is what her family did...but that was all in small indy leagues...done in front of a few thousand people at most, this was...a lot bigger crowd. Lot's more eyes on her, a thought that both made her nervous and sent a chill of excitement down her spine.

She had never been in front of a crowd this big, never fought somebody she hadn't already known through training or watching them in the ring first hand. She had never been this far from home. Indeed, none of her family had made it to Japan. Her grandmother never had, Her mother...

The thought of her mother made her pause, before shaking her head clear. This was no time to think of that. She didn't have to like it, but she had to accept it for now, that bridge, that old life, was burnt, and she come through to start a new one, and it started tonight, in that ring.

With that, Her theme: "Vapor Trail" by Rush, started to play. The soft guitar confused the audience at first, as the soft lyrics started, playing for a good 30 seconds or so before Kaylee finally came out onto the ramp, getting introduced to the crowd and gasping in awe at the sheer size of the crowd before her.

Before coming out, she had slipped on a Slamazon's shirt, featuring its logo and the faces of several stars. The Van Halan's, her family, also represented on it. It felt good wearing it out there, as she started heading down the ramp, slapping a few hands of some fans wanting to greet the new girl.

Sliding under the ropes, she entered the ring, getting on the turnbuckle and raising her arms, posing for the crowd, getting a polite, but limited, response, people wanting to see what she could do first, of course, and wondering just what she was doing trying to fight in a shirt a whole two sizes to big for her.

Finally, she turned towards her opponent, hopping on her feet and waving at her.

"Hey! Kaylee! Kaylee Rush! You're Makoto right, from the old Rumble Roses league? This is so cool! It's such a pleasure, I really hope we have some fun fighting here!"

She exclaimed, before swiftly taking off her oversized shirt and gently dropping it on the ring apron, exposing her hot, young, slim, sexy, yet still toned body, showing a slim amount of muscle and flat, toned belly. Giggling, she took in the cat calls, blowing a few kisses around the crowd and looking at Makoto, giggling again at her expression.

"Heh...you seem surprised. I'm guessing you weren't expecting to fight a hot 19 year old in a bikini, were you? Well, don't underestimate me alright? I don't want you thinking you have to go easy on me!"

She said, giving her arms a brief stretch and a swing before raising them in a classic wrestling stance, waiting for the bell to ring!

Back to top Go down

Kaylee Rush vs. Makoto Aihara - Sensual Orientation Empty Re: Kaylee Rush vs. Makoto Aihara - Sensual Orientation

Post by acuyra Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:25 pm

There was a moment, a long awkward moment, where Makoto wondered if her opponent was ever going to come out. She was tempted to be annoyed, but then she remembered her own first match, so long ago in Rumble Roses. It had taken her a full minute to work up the nerve to get out, even though it was hardly the first time she’d competed in front of an audience. Her judo matches never brought an audience anywhere near what a typical wrestling crowd had to offer.

At any rate, Kaylee didn’t quite beat her record of before match stalling, coming out all bright and pretty and bright and all full of glee. Makoto stepped back and let her come into the ring, enjoying the sight as the newcomer drank in the crowd, played to the crowd, took off her shirt and revealed her attire. Or lack thereof.

Makoto’s eyebrow raised along with the temperature in her cheeks. Kaylee’s attire wasn’t exactly what you’d call ‘ring appropriate’, that was for sure. It seemed like something made more for the beach, so small and skimpy. And the way it clung to her hips and showed off her supple body, the way it put her pert breasts on display and highlighted her…

Gah. She missed Aigle.

Makoto shook her head to snap out of it, then moved forward and went into her stance. Arms out, hands open, feet spread apart. She tried her best to look at Kaylee’s upper body without looking too hard. Not the easiest thing in the world, but she was a Rose. It wasn’t the first time she had to wrestle with someone in a skimpy outfit.

”I won’t!” Makoto nodded right as the bell rang, then started to move in slow towards her opponent, taking careful steps across the ring. She had the disadvantage of not knowing a single thing about her opponent’s style, and hers was centered around counters. Best to start off safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:01 pm

Heh. There was the look. It was brief, but there. Makoto's gaze had lingered just a second too long on Kaylee for her not to notice. Maybe it was attraction, maybe just being flustered, but either way, she had already started to get into her opponents head a little bit.

As the bell rang, Kaylee, disregarding the traditional lock up, charged at Makoto, taking a few steps before leaping forward, trying to start things off by crashing her body into the veteran fighter to take her down to the mat!

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:55 pm

Makoto wasn’t exactly surprised when Kaylee came charging her way at full steam. Though they’d just met, she could tell that this woman was full of energy, not the type to take a meek approach. She saw some shades of Candy Cane, though without the grating attitude.

Admirable? Yes. Effective? Well…

When Kaylee came flying her way, Makoto reached up and grabbed her by the head with both hands. In one, swift movement, she turned around redirected her opponent’s momentum, pulling her over the shoulder and dropping her flat on her butt with a snapmare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:24 am

Oh yeah, this was gonna be great, she was gonna blaze in, take Makoto down, and show the world that even a Rumble Rose veteran couldn't handle the Rush!

"Wah!"

What...What just happened!?

Within the span of a second it seemed, she went from leaping into the air, throwing both caution and her body to the win with a crossbody...to hitting the mat on her butt!

"W-What!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:28 pm

”Got you!”

Up and over went Kaylee, as Makoto redirected her momentum with the maneuver. It was a counter she hadn’t used in a while, but she was glad to see it was as slick and effective as ever. She was even gladder to see that Kaylee’s style seemed to be a good fit for her own - if the younger wrestler favored a strategy taken from her last name, she’d be falling into Makoto’s traps all day.

With her foe down, Makoto reached around her neck from behind and pulled her down to the mat, getting her into a tight headlock. Best to see if she could wear Kaylee down a bit, take some wind out of her sails.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:26 am

Before Kaylee could even really fully register that she had been caught and tossed down faster than she react, Makoto's arm wrapped around her neck, squeezing at her and making her wince, the pink haired rookie grabbing at her arm and kicking her legs against the mat, struggling against her.

"N-Not for long!"

She yelled back, trying to turn herself over and get her feet under her so she could try to get back to a standing position!

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:42 pm

Kaylee had a lot of energy, Makoto would give her that. Even with the superior position, holding her down was like trying to wrestle with a livewire, as she kicked and squirmed and tried her best to get free.

Since she was determined to stand again, Makoto let her get to her feet, but not without a couple of caveats. For one thing, she didn’t relent on the hold, keeping it tight all the way. The moment they were both up and standing, the judoka twisted her hips, spun around and dragged Kaylee’s head along with her, trying to drop her right back on the mat with a headlock takedown. Her opponent was fast, clearly, but it wouldn’t matter if Makoto kept her off her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:35 am

Alright, just chill, this wasn't bad it's just a headlock, you got this!

Kaylee motivated herself, slowly but surely managing to get back to her feet, just about to switch this headlock into a move that was more in her favor...

When her feet suddenly left the mat, briefly turning through the air before smacking back down onto the mat, in a very similar position to the one she had just escaped out of!

"Oh Come On!"

She protested, kicking her legs up to try and catch them around Makoto's head to pull her off!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next