Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kylee Williams Vs. Ari Ishii: The Giantess Needs Someone to Train On!

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Kylee Williams Vs. Ari Ishii: The Giantess Needs Someone to Train On! - Page 5 Empty Re: Kylee Williams Vs. Ari Ishii: The Giantess Needs Someone to Train On!

Post by WrestleMind Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:16 am

The Giantesses loving kiss would gently resuscitate the KO'd brunette. At the first sign of resitence Kylee would back off; she was not one of the many predators prowling AFW. She knew how to take no for an answer. Still... She couldn't help but lick her lips and give off a creepy grin. 

After crawling off of her woozy friend the patient powerhouse would kneel by her side. "Hmmm... Sure! Just name your move and Ill help get you there." her generous offer was followed by her extended hand.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Kylee Williams Vs. Ari Ishii: The Giantess Needs Someone to Train On! - Page 5 Empty Re: Kylee Williams Vs. Ari Ishii: The Giantess Needs Someone to Train On!

Post by Yori Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:34 am

As she pushed at Kylee, the giantess was slowly moved away. Not to any real credit to Ari but just because the larger woman was taking mercy on her, giving her a second chance to think. The brunette set her palms on the mat, pushing herself backwards with a few small scoots of her perky backside to rise to a sitting position to watch the other woman cautiously. She was being granted a stay of execution as per her request. One more move. As the haze in her mind cleared, the cogs in her head were turning, trying to wrack her brain for anything she could do to take the amazon out. She was coming up empty... she just wasn't strong enough to take Kylee out. But maybe she was smart enough.

"Well, it doesn't have a name. Its hard to explain, but I can walk you through it and let you know when it's done." Ari gave a small sheepish smile as she tucked her legs in, slowly spreading her thighs. She motioned Kylee closer with a beckoning finger. She would wait until Kylee followed along and leaned in to slip a hand behind her head, guiding her face down between her legs. Leaning back, she would bring her legs up to wrap around the larger woman's head, tightening a scissor hold around her while thrusting her crotch in the woman's face to try and keep her from drawing breath. Her plan was to waste the larger woman's time by making up steps along the way, and never actually end the made up application of her "one move".

"Just a few more things..." With Kylee's head secured between her thighs, Ari reached out to take hold of the other woman's wrists, tugging them forward to stretch them around her. She leaned to one side, trying to slip one of Kylee's hands underneath her, leaning back to sit on the top of the larger woman's hand. She would do the same thing with her other hand to try and put her weight down on both of her hands. She did this all painfully slow, doing everything in her power to try and put Kylee out before the woman caught on she was being conned. If she was still awake by this point, Ari would reached out to take the larger woman's shoulders, lightly massaging her arms. "Almost done... just hold on."

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:54 am

Polite and aiming to please, Kylee nodded along happily to Aris request. The Giantess would follow the girls beckoning finger like a well trained dog. As she was led into the warm embrace of Aris pale plump thighs the trap snapped shut. 

The She Hulk suddenly found herself anchored to the ground and with her face against Aris crotch. Between heavily stifled breaths Kylee exclaimed: "Woahh... This is... This is fun! I can't wait to see... The... The rest..." While Kylee chatted nonchalantly Ari was slowly squeezing the life out of her. 

While Ari droned on about each step of her "last move" she was slyly eliminating all of Kylees options. By the time the big hearted dummy had caught on it was too late. Her hands were securely pinned under the jobbers chubby but cheeks and her strength had gently faded away. As she edged closer to snoozville Kylee embraced the trap and gently massaged Aris crotch with her lips. 

Finally Aris gentle massaging and soft throated words becokened the giantess to give in and black out. Kylees big green eyes fluttered weakly before finally rolling into her skull. A bit of drool would escape her pressed lips as she began loudly snoring like a bear in hibernation. 

The big trusting gal was snoozing once again. Ari might have a shot to snag the win but she had to be quick with the pin!

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:59 am

"Almost done..." Ari kept her eyes locked to Kylee with a gentle smile, trying her best to make the larger woman's lull into defeat a subtle one. She chewed on her lips, hoping, praying her scheme wasn't undone... but sure enough it seemed as though the world class athlete was going to simply let her continue so long as she didn't clue her in. What luck! It took all she had to keep from grinning mischievously as she tightened her thighs, working the energy out of her fading opponent. She started slightly, a hot blush forming on her cheeks as she felt something pressing up against her gym shorts. Was it... Her eyelids fluttered, trying to hold back a small moan from slipping out. She had to win... she had to focus!

She didn't have to hold out long before Kylee seemed to fade away, going limp within her scissor hold. Ari gave her a few small testing squeezes, making sure the larger woman had in fact been knocked out. It seemed as though she was... Huzzah! Not taking anything for granted this time, the brunette kept the hold locked in, flopping to the side to slowly roll Kylee over onto her back. Unhooking her legs, she lowered her weight down on top of Kylee's face, nestling her crotch down over the woman's features in an attempt to make sure she didn't prematurely wake this time. With a exhausted sigh, Ari lounged back, reaching her hands behind her to plant them lightly on top of the giant's breast, using them for support as she sat atop her foe with a facesit pin Was this it?

"One!"

"Two!"

"Three!"

Ari grinned to herself. Had this been a normal match, she would have just defeated Kylee. A small victory for her, but not an official one. She needed a ten count to actually secure a win here.

"Four!"

"Five!"

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:39 am

The normally raucous crowd sat in stunned silence during this David and Goliath moment. The peristant jobber had used her feminane wiles and an airtight scissor hold to fell the Giantess. 

Yet ten seconds was a long time. After five seconds of the ref shouting each consecutive number Kylee began to stir from her lovely nap...

"Six!"
The woozy amazon groaned softly into Aris crotch
"Seven!"
Realizing defeat was incoming Kylee tried to power out. Unfortunately her muscles felt like jello. 
"Eight!"
Desperate for an out she blindly stretched out a foot, aiming to snag it on a rope.
"Nine!"
The giantesses lengthy leg found the bottom rope and hooked on. 
"TE--!!! "

The referee stopped short after seeing the Olympian save the match by the skin of her teeth. With the wave of her hands she signaled the match was still on. "Rope break!"

Though saved, Kylee was not out of the woods yet. She was still trapped under Aris meaty ass and her complaints were being muffled by the girls sweaty crotch. The annoyed woman would blindly slip her hand under the jobbers outfit squeezing and tugging anything she could to make her move.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5