by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kylee Williams Vs. Ari Ishii: The Giantess Needs Someone to Train On!

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kylee Williams Vs. Ari Ishii: The Giantess Needs Someone to Train On! - Page 4 Empty Re: Kylee Williams Vs. Ari Ishii: The Giantess Needs Someone to Train On!

Post by WrestleMind Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:52 pm

Ari had wasted a tremendous amount of time with her early celebration and her effort to roll the giantess over. She wouldn't leave empty-handed though. Her sleeper hold had been thorough, even if Kylee kicked out she would be quite drowsy.

Too small to lift one of Kylee's tree-trunk legs Ari had simply spread herself on her gargantuan opponent. With each slap of the ref's hand, the audience yelled along in unison.
"TWO!... THREE!..."
The giantess's eyes lazily rolled back into place.
"FOUR!... FIVE!..."
Realizing Ari had just made her look like a jobber Kylee groaned with frustration.
"SIX!..."
With a huff, Kylee rolled her shoulder up.

After a soft yawn, Kylee would chuckle incoherently. After having her larynx bruised her voice had a rough scratchy edge to it.
"Guess you got alot more than your pretty looks..." She said, giving Aris ear loab a teasing twist. She paused for a moment.
"There's... Is that..." Kylee squeezed a hand under her back and after a bit of rummaging pulled out Aris sneaker. 
The gentle giant would raise an inquisitive eyebrow at her opponent. "How did that happen!?" 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Kylee Williams Vs. Ari Ishii: The Giantess Needs Someone to Train On! - Page 4 Empty Re: Kylee Williams Vs. Ari Ishii: The Giantess Needs Someone to Train On!

Post by Yori Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:01 pm

Ari's tiny body bounced with each count. She was thoroughly invested now in her own victory now that she was this close. She had never made someone pass out before and Kylee was an impressive one to have been the first. By all accounts the rookie college student should have been ground to dust in the opening moments of the match… now here she was about to pin a woman that was a giant compared to her.

The roll of Kylee's shoulder upward nearly threw her off entirely, making Ari "eep" softly in response. Her cheeks flushed in embarrassment as she going into the woman beneath her as if jump scared in a horror movie. The young woman after realizing this leaned back to lift her weight up off the juggernaut beneath her before dropping it back down, trying to force Kylee's shoulder to the mat again for another quick pinfall… but she couldn't really stop her from just raising the shoulder again it seemed.

"I… erm… don't worry about it!"
When the sneaker was pulled out, her face reddened further, giving up efforts to pin her opponent to lean out across her, trying to snatch the footwear out of her hand. She glanced sidelong at Kylee and the look she was giving her. It made Ari puff up a big defensively, reaching down to put a hand to the larger woman's face and give it a shove to try and get her to stop loving at her like that. "Give it back!"

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:47 pm

Kylee chuckled heartily as she teased her smaller opponent. Whenever the petite jobber tried to take her sneaker back the giantess would stretch her arm to full length, out of Aris reach. "What's wrong!? Can't reach?" Kylee's charming grin revealed her purely playful intentions. With Aris's hand suddenly smushing her face Kylee would finally give up the game and her shoe. "Fine fine! I was just kidding friend!"

Once the irritated girl had relaced her shoe Kylee would extend a hand, and flutter her eyelids like a damsel in distress. "Buddy... I'm feeling a bit woozy... Could you help me out my dude?" This was all a bit of a ruse. The giantess could certainly rise on her own. She just wanted to trick Ari as Ari had tricked her, and just like before one of them was going to be put in a knockout worthy sleeper hold.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:25 am

Ari swiped at the air, grabbing at her shoe with outstretched fingers as Kylee tugged her footwear just out of reach. The brunettes cheeks took on a red flare as she fumbled to try and get what she wanted, crawling up on top of the larger woman to grasp hold of her arm to try and keep it still. In the end she was only able to get a hold of it when her opponent relented though. Taking it back with a huff.

When Kylee mentioned feeling woozy still, it caught her attention. While she was a helpful person outside of the ring, volunteering from time to time or offering to share notes with fellow classmates, inside the ring was another story. She was out to win and this seemed like an opportunity to her. She pursed her lips, trying her best to hide a mischievous look on her face as she crawled off Kylee.

"Sure… I can help you." Slowly padded across the mat, trying to move closer to Kylee's head. Reaching down she slipped her hands under the woman's shoulder, helpfully assisting the woman to sit up while trying to slip behind her. Ari dropped onto her backside, spreading her legs to the side. Rather than getting up any more than this, she tried to draw Kylee back down to slip the other woman's head between her thighs to apply a scissor hold, unaware her foe was taking her current weakness.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:01 am

Kylees heart seemed to skip a beat when Ari lender her a helping hand. "What a sweet little angel!" Yet when the Pro Jobber attempted to drag the giantess into a scissors sleeper Kylees love for Ari dropped a tad. At least when it came to laying traps and tricks neither was innocent. 

The curious giantess was almost willing to let herself get caught in Aris trap. Having her head squeezed by Aris plump thighs certainly would've been... Exciting. Unfortunately for Ari the Olpymic Wrestler was too damn competitive to let that happen.

Instead Kylee would shrug off Aris laughable attempts to force her into the awaiting scissor hold. After a hefty grunt Kylee would Pivot 180 degrees to face her diminutive opponent. flashing her pearly whites, Kylee would suddenly lunge at her prey.

In a few swift movements she would hopefully be on top of Ari, belly to belly, having her forearm firmly pressed against her tender windpipe. "Don't worry you sweet little thing! You'll be fast asleep in a few moments..." 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:12 am

She was a simple girl who saw a direct path. While the Olympian had raw muscle and skill, Ari relied on subterfuge and sex appeal. She wouldn't have been proud of it anywhere outside the ring, but applied to wrestling it seemed to be a valid strategy. Easing the large woman up, she laid her trap seemingly perfectly and was just about to close her legs around her when the unthinkable happened.

It was redundant to say Ari wasn't ready when Kylee flopped over, turning the submission attempt around immediately. The smaller girl was flagged out without effort, pinned to the mat with a meaty forearm jammed to her throat. She squirmed and kicked, trying with all of us inadequate might go remove the choking limb from her neck but to no avail. Kylee was just too heavy and strong, any time the larger woman got on top of her it seemed like there was nothing she could do to fend her off.

She let out a few choking gasps, searching for any source of air but there was none to be had. Her eyelids fluttered as she stared up at Kylee so pleading eyes, looking just as helpless as she was. She didn't have any trips to pull, no underhanded things to place herself in a better position. It wouldn't be long if left underneath Kylee before she would drift away, passing out under the giant's might

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:11 am

The sweet giantess agonized over her slow brutal choke out of the plucky young jobber. Initially Kylee assumed her forearm choke would be short and painless. Ari's desperate flailing and gargle gasps showed both assumptions were dead wrong.

After an unbearably long minute Ari's eyes fluttered before her eyes gently rolled back into her head. This was followed by the slender girl going completely Limp. 

The honorable Olympian would immediately withdraw her forearm and beckon for the referee. Kylee, her face strained with concern, would peck her unconscious friend on the cheek. "Sorry... That didn't really go as planned..." 

The referee was quick to initiate the coubtount. After lifing Ari's noodle like arm by the wrist and dropping it he would loudly announce the count out digit by digit. "ONE!... TWO!..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:18 pm

Ari lay unconscious beneath the Olympian, far more peaceful in the moment than her fading struggles had been. Her brunette hair hung around her face, slightly disheveled and a small glisten of drool trickled from the corner of her full lips. She was still outside of her gentle breathing, seemingly unaware she was being defeated yet again.

"Three!"

"Four!"

"Five!"

The referee signalled another point for Kylee, leaving the Olympian at the cusp of victory if she managed to best Ari a third and final time. The young University student lay prone beneath the giant, still unaware of the situation, seemingly still conked out, even after the five count.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:19 pm

Kylee nervously hovered over the drooling jobber, uncertain how to revive the Limp beauty from her slumber. Of course the respectable thing to do was wait patiently. Yet fighting the promiscuous Ari had taken the Olympian far outside her comfort zone and she liked it.

So instead of waiting Kylee would gently cup her hands against Ari's Chubby cheeks and plant one long fat kiss on her soft lips. After ruefully pulling away with a wet smack the infatuated giantess would reach back and give one of the jobbers thighs a hardy squeeze. 

"Hey buddy... Think you can take one more move?" 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue May 19, 2020 4:48 am

Ari had, at least in the beginning, been able to put up a respectable fight. Respectable by AFW standards anyway. Past her failed attempts at subduing the beastly Olympian with a gentle touch and promise of more, the difference in their skills was so vast the young brunette didn't even register on the same level.

Her cheeks deformed as Kylee pushed them, mashing their lips together in a wet one sided kiss. Like a sleeping princess it caused her to stir, cheeks flushed red as the giantess gave the inside of her thighs a squeeze. She peeked out with lidded eyes in a clear case, trying to unpack the haze her mind was currently wrapped up in.

"I… uh… huh?" Ari squirmed beneath the larger woman as she began to wake, trying to wiggle free. "One more...move?" She asked sheepishly, reaching up to push her palms at Kylee. She was likely trying to push the other woman off of her but she wasn't nearly strong enough to budge her. "Maybe you should take one more move from me instead?" She gave the larger woman a nervous smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next