Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 1 Bot

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Isaac Clarke Vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Anything To Win (Complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Isaac Clarke Vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Anything To Win (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Isaac Clarke Vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Anything To Win (Complete)

Post by WrestleMind Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:30 am

Isaac always seemed like a mild mannered and soft hearted man. Yet tonight was one of the few nights his bloodlust seemed to take the wheel. Those unlucky few who experienced this side of Isaac weren't only defeated, they were broken

The audience booed and howled at the man that just a few moments ago seemed almost too passive. Before he seemed to absorb her attacks like a sponge. Now he brutally choked out his helpless opponent. 

Though Teddy was far too tough to beg for mercy there was certainly fear in her voice as she tried to reach her wild eyed friend. Of course Isaac couldn't hear a thing. 

Finally after a mighty struggle Teddy could take no more. Her eyes rolled back as she became dead weight in the freelancers iron grip. 

Isaac continued to jerk Teddy's lifeless body about to the audiences horror. Only the ref shouting directly in his face brought Isaac out of his psychosis. He blinked a few times as he seemed to take in his surroundings. 

Realizing what he had done Isaac immediately released his killer hold and went to cradle Teddy in his arms. He took particular care to protect the girls heavily bruised neck.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck! Please wake up... Please be OK!" 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Isaac Clarke Vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Anything To Win (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Isaac Clarke Vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Anything To Win (Complete)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:25 pm

Teddy honestly hadn't expected her words to unleash such a ferocity in the cute and bashful Issac, and was caught completely off guard by his sneaky attack, hook, line, and sleeper. Once she was out, and the ref dropped her hand three times, the bell rang to signal her defeat, the second round going to Issac.

It didn't take long, maybe half a minute or so, for the cute catgirls eyes to flutter open groggily, taking a few moments to adjust as she looked up at her opponent. "I-Issac?" she groaned out, voice a little raspy after how tightly he had squeezed. Using his shoulder for leverage, she sat up onto her cute butt, shaking her head and rubbing her throat and neck, sore and stiff from his tight, wrenching hold.

"Ugh...my neck...that hold was really tight, you were really wrenching me around there..." she groaned, rubbing her neck with her fingers, trying to massage it to soften the stiffness. "I passed out...guess that means you got me right? Nice move, though I don't really appreciate you tricking me like that." The girl said with a small pout, though in truth she didn't seem that angry about what had happened, the crowd looking relieved that she seemed okay.

"You alright Issac? You look concerned? Were you worried about me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:17 pm

Isaac cast his eyes down as Teddy's description of being choked out cut into him like a knife. "I know... My temper really got out of hand... I'll try... And not do that again... Please don't try and rile me on purpose..." 

Upon hearing Teddy's last question Isaac would smile softly and gently lay a hand on her bruised neck. 

"Well yes... I was extremely worried and I'm so freaking relieved your alright... We can wait a few minutes if you need time to recover..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:38 am

Teddy continued to rub her sore neck and throat, slowly swallowing and breathing easier as the seconds passed, though it still stung with each gulp of air. She looked up at the concerned Issac in his underwear, looking confused.

"Rile you up? You told me to F5 you and then went all chokey on me, I didn't do anything..." she said with a slight whimper. For a moment, she seemed offended by his words, but her expression would soon soften. "That's nice of you, I just need a couple minutes...." She said, going quite for a bit as she just took several deep breaths and tried to recover as best she could.

Finally, the referee asked if she could continue, and she nodded yes, standing up to her feet, getting applause from the audience for her willingness and strength to continue. Moving back to her corner, she looked over at Issac, pointing at him. "I appreciate your concern for me Issac, but that was still a really mean trick for you to play! I still like you, but I'm going to get payback in this round!"

With that declaration made, she waited for the bell to ring, before she'd charge at him, trying to tackle him down right from the start of the third round!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:04 am

Isaac sighed and rolled his eyes at his reckless but endearing opponent. "Your gonna get yourself killed... You sweet thing..." lost in thought and looking at the ref; Isaac didn't notice Teddy's charge until she was already on him.

With a shocking burst of strength the slender powerhouse speared Isaac right in the gut; nailing him to the mat and knocking the wind out of the handsome hunk.

"Wha-... What... *Wheeze* the hell... Was that?... " 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:21 pm

Teddy pushed herself up onto all fours after spearing down Issac in a quick burst of power and speed, panting as she stayed on all fours for a moment. In truth, her throat still hurt, and she still felt lightheaded from that tight choke, a bruise starting to form on her neck, but she still felt she could win this!

"It's a strong sexy kitty Issac, coming to put you down for the count!" she said excitedly as she crawled over to him, giggling as she noticed the large bulge still in his boxers, reaching out and pawing at it playfully. "I'm still mad you choked me out like that Issac...but if you play nice, I might take care of this for you..." she teased, the ever frisky kitty rubbing her hand against his bulge for a few moments, before standing up to her feet, grabbing his arm and pulling him up as well, locking his head under her arm and raising the other up to signal for the crowd.

"Alright! Let's finish this with a Kitty-Plex-Nya!"

She cried, before getting his arm over her head, grabbing the waist of his boxers for leverage, and lifting him up high in the air, planning to suplex him down to the mat!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun May 17, 2020 10:49 pm

Isaac wasn't exactly in tip top shape after being mangled in the first round. So he knew if Teddy landed a sharply angled suplex he might just pass out like a chump. Desperate and nervous Isaac would resist violently, kicking and thrashing about as best he could.

Maybe he could throw his weakened opponent off balance. Then Isaac would have this cute kitten right where he wanted her.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue May 26, 2020 9:28 pm

Trying to hold a whole body up in a suplex was difficult even in the best of times, even for a woman as strong as Teddy, but having Issac kicking and thrashing like he was just made it nearly impossible, and with her legs already shaky, there was no way Teddy could keep her balance and still hold him up above her head like that.

As a result...down she went, Issac's weight too much for her, falling onto her back with Issac landing on top of her collapsed body!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:37 am

Isaac considered pinning Teddy as he layed on top of her. It just wasn't gonna happen. The feline fighter had proven to be tough as nails and this little scuffle wasn't going to put her down for the count.

Instead the nervous muscle head rolled off of Teddy and dragged the resisting girl up by her hair. As soon as he had Teddy standing Isaac would sucker punch her in the gut to force her to double over. If everything went his way the Isaac would lock his arm around Teddy's bruised neck while grabbing ahold of her trunks for leverage. 

Finally the impatient brute would lift the petite girl high in the air before spiking her head into the mat at an incredibly sharp angle.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:06 pm

"ow ow ow, not the hair..." Teddy complained, the tired, aching catgirl, still weakened and dazed by that chokehold earlier, not helped by having Issac fall and land right on top of her, was pulled upwards to her feet.

In truth, she wasn't entirely sure all what happened next. She felt her trunks grabbed, a tight grip around her still sore neck that made her whimper loudly, a brief feeling of being airborne...and then her head hit the mat, the crowd wincing at the sharp angle, and her body went limp, the catgirl completely KOed for the second time in this fight!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next