by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Isaac Clarke Vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Anything To Win (Complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Isaac Clarke Vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Anything To Win (Complete) Empty Isaac Clarke Vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Anything To Win (Complete)

Post by WrestleMind Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:09 am

Isaac Clarke Vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Anything To Win (Complete) TBjV3yHr

Isaac waited somberly for his music to hit. It had not been a good week. After Sin had wiped the floor with him he had spent this week and the prior one stuck in bed, recovering from several lacerations and a concussion. He hoped his patience in recovering would pay off in the form of a victory tonight. 

Isaac was more than pleased when he found out he'd be facing a girl like Hori. From what he had read about her she seemed like a nice and, importantly, not a very powerful girl. After getting his pride shattered by the psychopath he faced last week Isaac needed a win. As his generic metal theme music hit the arena Isaac flinched in surprise. A few deep breaths later the freelancer calmed his nerves and headed towards the ramp. "You can do this! Do whatever it takes to win..."

As Isaac ambled down the ramp the people who once booed him for beating up women now laughed at him for getting his ass kicked by one. "I just can't win with these people," Isaac thought glumly. Disregarding tonight's attendees Isaac continued marching until he reached the ring. After a quick slide into the ring, his anxiety began its evolution into excitement for this fight. "This girl probably pretty tough but I'm better! If I keep my wits about me and don't lose my nerve I can beat her!!"

Last edited by WrestleMind on Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:03 am; edited 6 times in total

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Isaac Clarke Vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Anything To Win (Complete) Empty Re: Isaac Clarke Vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Anything To Win (Complete)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:29 am

Finally.

It had been a long time, too long, since Teddy Cat Hori had gotten a match in AFW, her last one being a victory over the masked wrestler Black Fang nearly two years ago. Far too long for the cat girls taste. Apparently, she had been marked as too "cutesy" and "not a big enough name" from Wrestle Angels to be called up more often. Well boo and hiss to them! She'd show them in this match just how could the power of kitties could be!

This time around, she was in Tension, and fighting a guy of all things. Unfamiliar territory. Certainly new...but she could handle it! She had power and kitties on her side, how could she lose? She'd take both of these falls! With a quick glimpse at her wallet, with the pictures of her current three cats, she gave each one a brief good luck kiss before putting her wallet in her bag and storing it before heading out to the entrance ramp.

When her own, admittedly generic, theme music came on, much to the delight of her sparse fanbase in the audience, she came out, clad in her classic purple top and bottoms, putting up her fingers as cat ears on the side of her head and meowing for the fans. Sliding under the ropes, she got into the ring, striking an adorable kitty pose for her fans before looking at her opponent. What did the match card say his name was again? Clark?

"Hi there-Nya! You're...Clark, right-nya? I'm Teddy Cat Hori, it's nice to meet you-nya! Ready for a fun match, and to feel what the power of kitties can do!?"

Back to top Go down

Isaac Clarke Vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Anything To Win (Complete) Empty Re: Isaac Clarke Vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Anything To Win (Complete)

Post by WrestleMind Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:41 am

Isaac could not help but grimace as Horo introduced herself. With a defeated sigh he rubbed his hands against his tired face. "Oh fuck me she's so cute... And that cat thing she's doing! It's gonna be so hard to lay a hand on her..."

After his small internal pity party, Isaac tried his best to smile at and greet his opponent. "It's nice to meet you too...teddy... I'm sure our match will be very... Interesting... Also, I just want to apologize for potentially hurting you... More than is necessary. It may seem like I'm grandstanding but... I don't feel great about any of this..."

With one hand awkwardly rubbing his neck, Isaac offered the other to Hori.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:18 am

Well, that was an interesting greeting. This guy was pretty cute actually. Dude was her height, had more muscle and weight, but was apologizing for possibly hurting her? That was a nice thing to do...but, and her imaginary kitty ears perked up at this, it told her that he didn't really know her that well, hadn't seen her other matches...and didn't know just what a powerhouse the kitty obsesed wrestler could be, despite her slim frame.

This would be fun!

With a smile, she accepted and shook his hand firmly. "No worries Clark Clark-Nya! Just cause we gotta beat each other up doesn't mean we can't have fun at the same time-nya! Let's have a good match and show this audience what we can do, alright? I promise, I won't use any fangs or claws on you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:08 pm

Isaac laughed nervously as he eyed the small girls hands and mouth; no claws or fangs... As far as he could tell. After one prolonged and deep breath he summoned enough nerve to ask the referee to ring the bell.

Ding! Ding!

Isaac curled his hands into balled fists while assuming a defensive posture. "To start things off id prefer it if you attacked me first... You know so I feel justified in defending myself..." 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:53 am

"Nyah?" Teddy exclaimed in her kitty-like way, briefly looking confused. What a strange, yet cute, man. Joins a fighting league specifically centering around male vs female matches, yet needs a female opponent to attack first so he felt better about defending himself?

Odd, curious...but at the same time, a good sign that this guy wasn't going to do anything underhanded or sneaky against her, and probably wasn't one of those perverts that only joined the league to hump women...though in fairness, she was hardly one to criticize anyone for being perverted.

"Well, I mean...if you insist-nya, then I'll be happy to oblige!"

With that comment, and the ringing of the bell to signal the start of the match, the cute former Wrestle Angel charged in, aiming a hard kick right for Issac's stomach!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:41 am

Isaac was too engrossed in his feline opponent's slender body and adorable mannerisms. So engrossed that his reaction to Teddy's charge was snail-like. With ease, Teddy slammed her leg into Isaacs diaphragm, compressing it like a bagpipe. She had caught him mid-breath and knocked the wind out of him. 

Keeled over from the pain in his gut and a lack of air Isaac tried to put on a good show between his gasps. "That was... A... Pretty good... Hit, but... I'm fine!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:07 pm

Wow. That was surprising. After making such a big deal about needing her to attack yo defend himself, he proceeded to...not defend himself at all, and take her kick straight on. A bold choice...if a bit foolish.

Still, he claimed he was fine, sooo...

"Nya?" Teddy asked, the adorable 24 year old getting on her knees and lightly pawing at the top of his head. "You alright for this-nya? I can change to a softer match type if you like...or even something hentai if thats better for you-nya." She said with a blush, getting an "awwww" from the crowd.

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:29 am

Just as Isaac was starting to catch his breath his feline opponent began to play with him. Not attacking, patting his head, even putting hentai on the table! Isaac was tempted to reject this offer outright. After all, he liked to pretend he was only in this wrestling thing for pure and honorable reasons. Though as anyone could tell from his flushed cheeks and his sudden uptick in heart rate he was also tempted to accept such an offer.

"Ermm... Uhmm... At the end of the night, all I'm gonna try to do is knock you out and pin you... Though I encourage you to try and use whatever you have in your arsenal. And uhh, whatever happens, happens..." 

After this little bit of tacit acceptance, Isaac suddenly flung himself at the kneeling Teddy; Hoping to catch her off guard.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:42 pm

Honestly, Teddy was mainly asking because, based off what he had shown so far, she wasn't certain the male fighter was really up to facing her. He seemed flustered. But, he seemed confident he could handle it, claiming he'd even knock her out.

Bold words.

But then he made a mistake. He tried to pounce on a cat!

Teddy Cat Hori was always being underestimated, as her slim and toned frame hid their own just how strong she actually was, and while she was certainly quick, people forgot how quick and nimble she could be. She had kitties, after all, and often played with them by trying to dodge their attempts to pounce on her, either avoiding them entirely or catching them in mid air.

Compared to the speed and timing needed to dodge a small nimble kitty leaping at her from the shadows, rolling out of the way of the much larger leaping Issac was far simpler, leaving nothing but the mat for him to crash down on, while Teddy got back on all fours, licking at her "paw" before playfully pawing him on the head with an adorable "Nya!"

After her tease, she got back on her feet, arms up, ready to go back to the actual combat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next