Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu, Grievous77, Harrier, Lotuswarrior, Panda, Serpon, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for a story/backstage thread for Janis

Tue May 21, 2019 12:30 am by TomboyTsuka

Since I'm done with Janis' debut match, I'm seeking someone to do a story/backstage thread for her. If you're interested, just reply to this thread or hook me up via PM

I'll be seeing you soon!!

Comments: 0

Absent this week

Mon May 06, 2019 11:06 am by BritBrat

Hey all~

Just letting you know that I'll be traveling this week so I won't be posting until Sunday possibly. I'll be back soon!

Comments: 4

Boxing Match!

Mon May 06, 2019 11:48 am by Cicilia

Cici's needs a boxing match lol Let me know if your interested!

Comments: 0

AV 18 Kyoko Akan vs. Cecilia Northman

AFW :: Friction :: PPV :: Avalanche

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

AV 18 Kyoko Akan vs. Cecilia Northman - Page 5 Empty Re: AV 18 Kyoko Akan vs. Cecilia Northman

Post by Mystery Dragon on Tue May 07, 2019 10:59 pm

As Kyoko continued her beating of the blonde in the corner choking her out proved to be the point the ref stepped in and Kyoko was forced to back off, this gave the blonde some time to start getting herself free but Kyoko was her shifting a bit while the ref was reprimanding her and as soon as she backed off Kyoko came back in and launched a kick into the blonde’s belly once more.

If you think I’m letting up your out of your mind. Your not getting a break unless it’s to show you off to the crowd.” Kyoko boasted showing how she intended to pound the blonde into submission. Though she knew she’d slide off the rope eventually so Kyoko would need to wait for her chance to target her again.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AV 18 Kyoko Akan vs. Cecilia Northman - Page 5 Empty Re: AV 18 Kyoko Akan vs. Cecilia Northman

Post by LunarWolf on Tue May 14, 2019 6:14 pm

Cecilia was working her way free from the ropes as best as she could at the moment, finding her legs starting to come loose, just another moment or two and she would be free....THWACK!

The sound of Kyoko''s boot hitting Cecilia's abs once more resounded through the ring and around the first row or so of the crowd. " Guugh!" The Swede grunted out as she would drop from the ropes, her legs having come loose enough that the sudden jolt of pain that ran through her kicked her off of the ropes and made her slump onto her shoulders in the corner, legs folding over her as her arms wrapped around her midsection.

Not exactly in the most dignified position right now...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Wed May 15, 2019 5:01 am

The blonde was not exactly in a good position and when that boot struck her abs she found herself in an even worse position protecting her abs and she’s starting to fold up a bit, Kyoko smiles at the position and knowing the blonde was enduring hell, but that left her in a good position to be pinned once and for all.

Had enough Cecilia.” Kyoko would grab the blonde’s legs and keep them pinned to the mat, knowing that Cecilia would be embarrassed being pinned this way she would lean on her arms while keeping them trapped on the legs keeping her folded over herself and kept on her back. This the ref went down to start pinning the blonde.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Sun May 19, 2019 6:23 pm

Cecilia groaned as she laid there, legs folded over her frame as her shoulders were pressed against the canvas, that sudden kick having taking the air out of her and knocked her down onto the canvas. Suddenly she felt the weight of Kyoko upon her legs and her arms being pinned beneath her rival.

The blond growled out loudly as Kyoko taunted her and pinned her in this embarrassing position. The referee was quick to slide in next to the two, slamming her hand down hard agaisnt the canvas to call for the first count.

" One!"

IT didn't take long before she hit the canvas once more with another slap.

" Two!"

As soon as the second count hit though, the frame of Cecilia bucked up violently to throw Kyoko off of her and straight out, as she'd would land on her side, straight and having broken out of the pin count.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Sun May 19, 2019 11:37 pm

The pin was humiliating and she knew the blonde hated it. Though Cecilia had little ground to stand out having spent much of her career especially some of her earlier matches trying to humiliate opponents. And more importantly she never had an issue trying to bring Kyoko down with the same kind of tactics. Though it only got a two count Kyoko wasn’t too annoyed having somewhat expected her to do so.

Hmm..Not sensing that cockiness you usually radiate. Maybe if I hit you hard enough it’ll stay that way.” Kyoko stood up seeing the blonde on her side she would stomp on her ribs. Hurting the body more and seeking to rock Cecilia’s core completely and assuring that she got her down and beaten for the end.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Today at 2:09 am

Cecilia down on her side would hear Kyoko continue to taunt her, getting a head of herself as she had managed to get in a few good hits. She decided to stomp harshly down on the Swede's ribs!! Causing Cecilia to gasp out and cough....she grit her teeth and rolled back over onto her front.

Hands would be placed against the canvas, looking to push herself up to her hands and knees and then aim to force herself up to her feet. Forcing herself up despite the current pain and hits she had been taking for the past few minutes.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5