Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

kerflubble, M.J.Caboose14, Maxy, Mystery Dragon, Old_Man_Tai, OmegaVan0, Panda, skip-stop, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Hazel Paynes looking for a hardcore match.

Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:51 pm by WrestleMind

Howdy,

If anyone would be interested in facing my new girl Hazel feel free to message me with ideas. I'm looking for a hardcore match but willing to hear other offers.  Razz

Comments: 2

Looking for matches

Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:15 pm by anime_hentaifighter

Looking for stuff to do here. So if anyone is interested then let me know

Comments: 0

Looking for New Matches

Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:38 am by RadiantKarna332

So, I've been doing some postings here and there these last few days, but I haven't made any new match lately, so I've been thinking if there is anyone interested to have the threads with me. Feel free to PM me here or send me a message via discord, KarnaKarna #1166. Looking forward for anyone interested.

Comments: 1

A Funny Thing Happened On The Way Home From The Gym...

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Funny Thing Happened On The Way Home From The Gym... - Page 3 Empty Re: A Funny Thing Happened On The Way Home From The Gym...

Post by LtLukas on Sat May 18, 2019 8:43 pm

Eka, through blurry eyes, saw that this woman's legs were moving back. She did not know what the intent was, but she was sure that it was going to be dreadful. Just as she had predicted, a hard kick slammed into her face. Immediately she gave up any pretenses of saving her dignity so that she could save her face. Eka was in survival mode now, and though it had really never been tested she felt that the best thing to protect was her head. So when this crazed woman kicked her head, she found nothing but Eka's arms. But everything else was totally up for grabs. She grunted as each blow slammed home, praying to god that nothing was broken. This woman, whoever she was, did not taunt her or ask more questions, which unnerved Eka greatly. She was doing this simply because she liked causing pain, and Eka was in no position to fight back.

Eka was rolled a little bit. The Georgian girl was facing up, but she did not see the sunlight. What she could only assume was a knee slammed into her stomach, causing Eka to wretch violently. It was only through the grace of something deep within her that she did not throw up. But her hands were still protecting her face. It was a childlike move, but Eka honestly was at a total loss for what to do and how to do it.

She coughed. Eka didn't look for blood. She would not have known what to do if she found it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A Funny Thing Happened On The Way Home From The Gym... - Page 3 Empty Re: A Funny Thing Happened On The Way Home From The Gym...

Post by Berial on Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:11 am

This was fun. So much fun.

Eka would disagree, but her opinion was temporarily demoted to a lesser degree of importance for the time being. The spider crawling along the wall, watching the violent display take place through several of its roving eyes, would have warranted a more valid opinion at this point. In Sophia’s mind, the Georgian had had her chance. If she didn’t want to answer her questions, fine. There were ways she could entertain herself until Eka was more in the mood to do so.

Of course, Sophia was always a forward thinker. As she kicked the bound brunette this way and that, finding an unending source of amusement in watching her spin about on the spot, her mind was already wandering on ways to make this night a little more engaging. Long before she’d formally brought Eka into her custody, she’d taken the time to scan the features of her body with a sixth sense known only to hunters of prey. She took in the fine musculature of her trained body, the normalities and the quirks in her physique. What stayed the same and what was different. Those calloused, yet delicate fingers had certainly caught her attention. If she hadn’t known any better, she would have suspected this woman to be some sort of rock climber. A mountaineer, perhaps. These were hands that knew wilderness and rough terrain.

What a tragic loss...

Sophia stepped back as Eka reeled, keeping clear of any bile that may have threatened to stain her boots. She knelt down and forced a hand away from the Georgian’s mouth, pressing it flat against the floor.

“Wonderful news, Ekaterina Guramishvili. I have been watching them for some time now, but I have finally decided which I want to take.” She twirled the knife in the midpoint between their faces, catching their reflections along its gleaming, honed edge. Suddenly, Sophia brought it down and touched the end to the center of her digit, pressuring the tendon sheath beneath the surface. “Marriage is...not for women like us. Da?

The metal edge caught a glint of light as Sophia adjusted it over Eka’s knuckle. Her smile grew wide and shaky. The compact muscles in her forearm accentuated as her fingers clenched around the handle. Pressing down against the exposure, Sophia started-

RIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGG!

Her head shot upright and her hand retracted along with it. A cell phone? She’d thrown away her last disposable a few weeks ago. Did she imagine it?

RIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGG!

Light from the corner of her eye caught her attention, a fight hue from underneath the desk. The Russian woman stared at the anomaly for a moment, then stood up and walked over to the glimmer in the dark. Reaching underneath, she pulled out what she immediately recognized as Eka’s phone. Cracked heavily on the surface, chipped at the sides, and barely being held together by loose bits of plastic. As it should be.  She’d thought she’d broken it beneath her boot already. Not only was it operable, but functioning as well. Through the shattered glass, she could make out the screen warning of an incoming call. There was still reception down here?

Sophia pondered simply breaking it then and there. Hardly worth the risk of being tracked. But that was how the young, impressionable grunt in herself would have thought. She held all the cards and just been given a lifeline. What was there to fear? As she turned to face Eka, watching the Georgian’s face closely as she continued, Sophia answered the call and brought the phone to her ear.

[“Hello?’] Sophia paused for a moment and quirked an eyebrow. Russian. That was what set her off immediately, even if what they were speaking of made little to no sense. A code? She opened her mouth to say something but stopped herself. No...no this could work.

[“No, no. You have the right number.”] Sophia reached out and grabbed the metal chair from her desk, slamming it down beside Eka’s head before she plopped down on the seat. [“Mind filling me in on who you are though?”] Her eye grew visibly larger as her brow furrowed in a moment of confusion. A rare sight from the ex-interrogator. Just as quickly as it came, however, a pleasing smile did away with the bewilderment. The Russian woman possessed an expression as if welcoming guests at the front door. Humble and warm despite facing a literal stone wall.

[“Ahhh, yes. She warned me you were about to call. Don’t worry. Eka had a family emergency. There wasn’t much time to explain and, frankly, I’m as in the dark as you are. Maybe if you call...hm. Actually, she made sure to leave a note before she took off. Let me look for it real quick.”]

Sophia quickly leaned forward off her chair, nearly pushing herself off of it entirely as she hunched down and brought the knife close to Eka’s jugular. The pupil of her sole eye was wide and erratic, neglecting the calm and serene composure she’d shone a moment ago, switched off like a button. Her attention was on Eka. Her knife was on Eka. Everything was to Eka.

[“Who the fuck is Dmitri?”]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas on Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:39 am

Eka was watching through one blue eye as this woman lowered her knife towards her ring finger. Eventually, Eka did want to get married, if that was worth anything. And that prospect was going to be all the more difficult if she were missing a finger. Which said little of the fact that the next time she would step it to the ring, it would be without one of her digits. If Eka made it through the night, that was. Her body was trembling so much that she felt the sharp blade of the knife as her fingers occasionally chattered against it. She had very little doubt that this woman could take the finger off entirely if she really wanted to.

The Georgian girl jumped when the phone rang. She honestly did not know what was happening, but her first thought was that it was a missile strike or something against wherever they were. This crazed Russian lady picked it up, and Eka realized that it was the tattered remains of her own phone. She did not know who was calling her at this hour, and she did not really know how she felt about it. The Georgian girl was happy that someone was checking in on her, but thought that there would be reprisals. She was uneasy as she watched the woman take the call, and became even more uneasy when she responded in Russian.

Then the knife went back to her throat. Dmitri. Dmitri. Dmitri. That particular name was recognizable, but through her turbid mind, almost nothing could become clear. The knife made her reconsider until she got the answer right. Then it came to her, and Eka could hardly believe it. ["Dmitri?"] Eka started, not quite sure she could believe what she was hearing. ["Dmitri is a student of mine. I was supposed to meet him tonight, yes?"] Eka sniffled a little bit, and coughed. ["I am a TA and he is in one of my classes."] Eka's words were coming out quickly now, emotionally as well. As if her life depended on it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial Today at 8:29 pm

TA? Classes?

...was she still sticking to this student facade?

Dimitri. Dimitri. Dimitri. Dimitri. Dimitri. Dimitri.

She lost herself in her own thoughts for a moment, channeling back through the infinite recesses of her subconscious. Every little encounter by the bus stop, every passing glance at the mess hall, every stroke of the pen at the recruiting table to find them. Liars. Liars everywhere.

The next moment, however, was when her gaze met Eka’s. Their pupils mirrored in every slight twitch and dilation. The fear was palpable. Genuine. In any other circumstance, she would have taken the time to revel in the fruits of her labor. She would have laughed, cried, maybe even gotten a little hot and bothered between the legs if the face was just right. Scared and helpless. This would have been the ultimate high for her.

But this time it was nothing more than a point against her. Here lay a woman that would say anything to survive, yet she continued to fashion lie after lie. Sophia laid flat on her stomach to the ground, inching toward Eka’s face. A snake through the thin blades of green, flicking its tongue as it came nose to nose with the rodent cowering between its tail. The closer perspective afforded her eye a greater truth. Fear, cowardice, pity...but she found no deceit. A bubbling heat flashed across the Russian’s neck. A warm itch trickled over the woman’s skin.

No...no. That was impossible.

Really?

Yes.

No?

The itch grew worse.

Scritch, scratch, scritchy scratch...:
A Funny Thing Happened On The Way Home From The Gym... - Page 3 8ZyJGvT

A spider crawled along the ceiling and came to a sudden stop at the corner. As it weaved its web, its eyes seemed to cast away from its duties to the pair on the ground. The hostility was palpable, the killing intent that permeated the air stung and wafted past the noses and receptors of every scrap of life that turned to huddle in fear. Sophia’s eye has not blinked once since the call was made and turned red with irritation, the inflamed blood vessels surging around her pupil with pulsing, wrathful disdain to Eka’s serene blue. Her teeth gnashed and snarled. The grip on her blade shook in the palm of her hand.

Then she blinked. Her eye became lazy and she stood back up, bringing the phone to her ear. Sophia threw the phone over her shoulder, not caring to watch it splinter and crack against the wall. She turned and went to reach underneath her table, sliding out a small PDA from its hidden compartment. The Russian turned back to her captive, eyeing the screen and sifting through the stream of information with idle swipes of her finger.

Tokyo University.

Student body.

Graduate program?

No, too many subjects. Narrow the list.

Department of Humanities and Social Sciences?

Perhaps.

She pulled that dossier earlier. Where was it?

Ah. Secondary staff.

Assistants...assistants...

The room was quiet for a moment. Dust settled on the screen and the Russian’s gaze no longer moved. The truth of the matter slowly settled on her mind with the evening’s revelations finally laid bare. All at once, Sophia fell back into her chair, stomping her foot and laughing her head off. She crossed her arms over her stomach, doing anything in her power to keep her acids inside.

“Why - hahahahaha! - why did you not say something, Ekaterina?!” With one swipe, her knife cut the rope, letting Eka’s legs free and watching her back hit the floor like a burlap sack. Throwing her head back with one more belly laugh, Sophia rounded her way to Eka’s feet, kneeling down to undo the bindings around her feet.

“I do admire your sense of adventure, but do not let it cloud your better judgment next time, yes? What is the saying?” The Russian asked as she undid the last knot, leaning over and tapping the Georgian on her nose.

“Curiosity kills.”

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3