Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 7 Registered, 1 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 2 Bots

BrittanyW, Harrier, KillerV, Mystery Dragon, OmegaVan0, Panda, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:02 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Any girl up for a boxing match?

Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:02 am by headshotgunny

Hey folks, I would love to play Sasha again and she needs a worthy opponent, either another kawaii or an older boxer^^ Any takers?

Comments: 1

Yo! Looking for rivals!

Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:44 pm by Cicilia

Looking for a rival for Cici! Maybe someone she can hate, maybe a friend! Someone she can fight on the regular xb I intend to make her a better wrestler and need a true rival to battle against x3 let me know if yur interested!

Comments: 0

Looking for a long-term, single (or multi!) ppv storyline for GASTER or Alice (Or both!)

Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:20 am by Vcom7418

Hoi!

So, with new PPV rules requiring more of a build to one's matches...I figured I'd try and look for at least one!

Currently enjoying the GASTER sisters way too much so let's get something with them to do Very Happy

But, to specify what I am looking for:

For GASTER, I am looking to boost her profile on AFW with a couple of, if not wins, then very very close losses. As such, looking for one of the 3 rivalries. Either a simple rivalry of technical skill, a fellow chuunibuyo gal to feud with...or a …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

A Funny Thing Happened On The Way Home From The Gym...

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: A Funny Thing Happened On The Way Home From The Gym...

Post by LtLukas on Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:30 pm

Eka watched. Eka waited. The Georgian girl had no idea how to handle this situation, and the Russian woman in front of her was not providing her with any helpful prompting. She seemed inscrutable. Eka would have been impressed concerning how little reaction the woman showed had she been in a different situation. But right now, Eka was freaking out. The emotion started up as an internal one, but now it was fully on display. There was no dark hair concealing her face, and Eka's confusion and fear was written on to her visage to the extent that she started to worry that it was going to be permanently etched there.

Then came a smile. The thinnest smile she had ever seen, but a smile nonetheless. Eka smiled along, as brightly as she possibly could, praying that by mimicking her captor she would be granted some mercy. Her blue eyes showed her exact mental state, which was fraught with anxiety over the unknown. And given that little smile, she figured that there were a lot of things coming that she had no chance at being able to predict.

Eka was not really weirded out by this woman getting closer, although that hand moving into a pocket caused her some concern. Then the Russian woman grabbed the back of her head, and the moment was almost intimate. The words she were saying were almost tender, until the very end. Eka would very much like to keep on breathing, and her eyes went wide when the threat finally reached her ears. She had no way of stopping this woman.

That was rendered stark when she was slammed into the stomach. Eka grunted and coughed and wheezed, doing whatever she could just to breathe. The Georgian girl had a tight stomach, but all the abs in the world were not going to be enough to prevent the pain of that particular blow. Her eyes bulged as she coughed, and soon her chest was rising and falling heavily as she did what she could to regain her wind.

"Please, I want to live. I have no idea what is going on." Eka blurted out. She tried to compose herself enough to speak in Russian. "[I am not following you. I don't know who you are...]" Eka gained some wind back, and was speaking less haltingly now. "[If I did something wrong to you, I am sorry, I really am, please forgive me.]" Eka closed her eyes. "[How can I make it right?]"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Berial on Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:23 pm

Sophia shuddered. How could she not? The yielding flesh, the dying wail that came from it as Eka decompressed like a child’s squeak toy. Yes...that’s what she was. A toy. A fun little toy sent to her as recompense. This is what she deserved. This is what those bastards promised. This was hers now. All of it.

The smile adorning the Russian’s lips twitched and shivered at irregular intervals. The muscles keeping it in place convulsing as an electrical torrent worked through her. She stepped back and watched with her mouth agape, her tongue nearly falling out altogether as she watched poor Ekaterina gag and fold, tighten and seize, struggling to breathe with a lung threatening to collapse on itself. The sight brought a warmth to her chest, a tension in her loins. Sophia wasn't lying to her. She truly did have the sweetest accent, a rare voice whose purity could only be appreciated here and now as the Georgian wheezed and spat every inch of it onto the stained floor between them. The soldier gripped her knuckled hand tight, readying for another puncture. She took a step forward, wanting to hear more.

But Eka’s words stopped her.

Her head tilted to the side, curious to see if reality would change with her perspective. Begging? So soon? Did the Motherland no longer breed strong cattle and draft? Were there but feeble fawns and little rats in the mud that lined their ranks?

All the more fun for her, she supposed.

She reached out behind her and snagged something from the table before she stepped back into the girl’s personal space. Her hand brushed the side of Eka’s cheek, parting the hair from her face. Slowly, her palm came down to cup the Georgian’s chin, bringing her and forcing their gazes to meet. If dear Eka would rather keep her eyes closed, that was fine. She would wait. She would wait for as long as it took until those pretty little eyes revealed themselves again, and she’d look deep into those clear blue pools, staring infinity into them as her lips parted and offered them one single instruction. “Scream.”

Suddenly, a pair of metal pliers clamped down on Eka’s side, grabbing a bite of the tight, fatty flesh as she sagged. Sophia turned the device in her grip with only a few motions of her wrist, folding in the muscle and skin in on itself, tightening and burning worse with every crank. The crack echoed through the room next as the back of her bare fist smashed against the side of Eka’s face. Whatever lucidity that evoked wouldn’t last for long as she went back to turning pliers, bringing the surface closer and closer to the point of no return. [“SCREAM!”] She backhanded the Georgian twice more with greater ferocity. [“SCREAM LIKE A PIG! YOU UNGRATEFUL SOW!”]

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas on Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:38 pm

The feeling in Eka's heart began sinking further and further. She would be lucky if this were some weird sex thing. No, this was something far more serious. The weird shivering shuttering smile was not a sight for sore eyes, although in this dark hole she could not even imagine what her salvation would be. For a second, she closed her eyes as tightly as she could. No amount of wishing was going to get this to go away. She collected her breath as much as she possibly could, and opened her blue eyes again, silently praying that she had already faced the worst.

But in her heart of hearts, she knew that she hadn't. When Eka unveiled her pretty blue eyes to the world once more, this Russian woman was nearly on top of her, staring into her soul as if she were nothing. For a second, she shuddered. Before this crazed woman even uttered a word, she winced. But the second after she said such a horrid word, her mouth was already open. And that was before the pain began.

The Georgian girl acted as if she had been electrocuted. Her whole body shook. A loud piercing shriek would have shaken the room had they not been underground, and she twisted and turned, making the pain far worse. Then it was this Russian woman's turn to make the pain worse, rubbing the anguish in. Eka turned her head left and right, crying out in abject horror and suffering. There was noting that she was experiencing that was not pain.

"Stop please for the love of God!" Eka's eyes were closed. The next scream of pain came with the foulest words in Georgian that she knew. For as long as she had been alive, she had never known pain and doubt and anxiety like this. And she would have done anything for it to end.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2