by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Melody, Navi and GASTER vs Khaos Ring (Oboro, Orochi and Vritra)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Melody, Navi and GASTER vs Khaos Ring (Oboro, Orochi and Vritra) - Page 5 Empty Re: Melody, Navi and GASTER vs Khaos Ring (Oboro, Orochi and Vritra)

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:23 pm

"Heh...that's what you think, lady...", Melody told Oboro as the Violet haired vixen tried to intimidate her...

...but as the greenette stood at her corner, she smiled, and turned her head to GASTER to her right: "Wanna kick her ass?"

The mask girl nodded, wanting to avenge her earlier blunder...as well as get payback for what the Khaos Ring did to her when they last met.

A quick slap of the hand later, and the Shadow Lord was the legal woman for her team:

"Mwahahaha! You are the ones who signed your death sentences when you chose to attack me for speaking the truth!", the Shadow Lord tried to sound confident in the face of her foes...but inside, she was still quite intimidated by the duo.

She moved towards the middle of the ring, looking to lock up with Oboro...while being careful of the foul play on her opponent's part.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Melody, Navi and GASTER vs Khaos Ring (Oboro, Orochi and Vritra) - Page 5 Empty Re: Melody, Navi and GASTER vs Khaos Ring (Oboro, Orochi and Vritra)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:05 pm

Oboro was currently the legal woman of her team, and she watched as Melody tagged GASTER in, and she smirked. She wanted to try unnerving her with her arrogant smirk, though there was no telling whether it could work or not. Both wrestlers moved to the center of the ring, and Oboro could see that her masked opponent was ready to lock in.

She would mirror her, raising her arms as if preparing to lock up with GASTER in a grapple. She would shimmy to the side for a bit, as if trying to gauge her opponent before closing in, looking to lock up. But the moment she was closing in, she would instead lash out her right hand at GASTER's masked face, hoping that the hit would catch her off-guard, looking to unnerve her some more.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:52 am

Underneath her mask, GASTER wore a determined look on her face. This was not going to be a repeat of the time in the locker room. She was going to help Melody and Navi defeat the villainous trio for good!

The masked chuuni carefully approached the violet haired woman, trying to lock up with her...only for her to unleash a vicious right punch to her face!

"ARGH! You...dishonorable witch!", she insulted her foe, attempting to charge a strike of her own, pulling back on her right arm, before unleashing a Knife Edge Chop on Oboro's large chest!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:24 pm

Oboro grinned when she managed to hit GASTER right in her face with a punch. She considered herself an expert in intimidation, knowing how to lower the morale of her opponent. Still, she could misjudge other people's reaction, as evidenced by GASTER retaliating by hitting her right across her breasts with a knife edge chop!

"UGHHH!!!" Oboro grunted when she was hit, her breasts shaking upon impact. Wincing from the hit, she brought her left hand onto her aching tits before she snarled at the smaller woman. "Know your place, brat!!" She would try to hit GASTER with an elbow smash aimed to her upper chest.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:48 pm

Despite GASTER being slightly wobbly in response to Oboro's punch, the chuuni managed to keep standing, and deliver a strike of her own to her foe's large bosom...

...problem was that while this was a good way to drive the air out of her opponents' lungs, it wasn't the best way to leave them incapable of fighting back!

Oboro would recover within a second, and unleash her own hard strike to GASTER's chest with her elbow!

"GWAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

It was clear from the masked girl's scream that Oboro's attack hurt more than her's did...and still, GASTER decided to push forward, attempting to ready her arm for another harsh strike against her opponent's chest with a chop...but the Brit couldn't summon enough strength to hurt Oboro as much as she did the last time due to being winded down by her attack...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:40 am

Oboro grinned when she heard the scream of pain from GASTER after hitting her right to her chest with her elbow. And when she saw the masked wrestler trying to hit back, she was more prepared than before as she would block the incoming attack, which wasn't quite as powerful as the last one anyway.

In retaliation, Oboro would close in, wrapping her arms around GASTER's smaller frame, pressing her own ample bust against the masked wrestler's smaller one before attempting to heave her up and throw her behind with a belly-to-belly suplex! She needed to make sure to display her sheer strength to her opponents as a way of telling them that she wasn't one to be messed with even though she didn't wrestle as much as her proteges did.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:04 pm

"Hyaaah!...?!"

As GASTER let out a combat cry while swinging her arm, she would suddenly find herself in the purple haired women's clutches, Oboro wrapping her arms around the Shadow Lord as their bellies and chests smashed against each other...

...and befor the masked chuuni could counter, her foe would have her effortlessly into the air, before dropping her spine first onto the ring canvas for a Belly-to-Belly suplex!

"Gyaaaaah!", GASTRR screamed out as she grabbed her aching spine!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:03 am

Oboro brought GASTER down into the mat with a belly-to-belly suplex, and the red-clad woman couldn't help but grin evilly as she looked at her opponent, who seemed to be in pain. She imagined the pained look of the girl behind her mask, and she licked her lips, savoring such image before she closed in, looking to continue with her vicious onslaughts.

"Your mask covers little of what you truly are, little girl..." Oboro said, taunting GASTER as she would bend down, looking to grab her by her hair to pull her back up. Once she managed to pull GASTER onto her knees, Oboro would straighten herself up before delivering a shoot kick right into her chest to deal more damage on her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:27 pm

"Grrrh...", GASTER grunted in response to Oboro berating her, turning on her front as she kicked her legs on the canvas...

She would yelp once Oboro grasped at her ponytail, forcing her onto her knees, before unleashing a vicious kick to her chest!

"GUAAAAAAH!"

She flopped right back down to the canvas, covering the sore spot with both arms...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:40 am

Delivering the shoot kick to GASTER's chest, Oboro had a cruel and satisfied smirk on her face as she looked down at her masked adversary. After savoring the feeling of her own superiority, Oboro would bend down to pull GASTER back up, preparing her next move.

Right after pulling her opponent up, Oboro would place herself behind GASTER, looking to wrap her arms around her neck in order to subject her to a sleeper hold. She would then whisper to her ear, and as she pressed herself against the smaller woman's back, she would begin squeezing her neck.

"I wonder what will happen if I remove that mask off..." Oboro purred. "I'm sure everyone will be able to see your pathetic face..." She was aware that many wrestlers valued the masks that they wore, and she was certain that having one's mask removed would be an ultimate humiliation.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next