Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

MIO vs ???

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

MIO vs ??? - Page 3 Empty Re: MIO vs ???

Post by Nelv Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:50 pm

"Aauugh..." Mio half moaned as Orochi grind her larger breasts against her smaller pair while still squeezing her trapped form. The last squeeze made her gasp and cry, then her body flopped down to the mats as she's released.

"Guuu... uughh.." the raven haired girl could only writhe around helplessly at the moment while Orochi circling around her, clearly still feeling the bearhug from earlier. Vulnerable as she was, however, her gaze towards the her opponent seemed to have a hint of excitement mixed along with her agonized look.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:39 pm

Circling around her opponent, Orochi would then close in, grabbing Mio by her body, pulling her up. Then, she would spin her around, looking to put her in a full nelson, clasping her hands together right on her back. In doing so, the girl's breasts would be pushed forward, and Orochi would make it her point to keep her suspended for a while as she would apply pressure in the hold.

"Say... will you let me hear your sweet voice?" Orochi asked, chuckling in a rather sinister manner as she whispered to Mio's ear. She wanted to remind the girl of that time when she defeated her and kept her as her pet.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:56 pm

As if to mock her failed attempt at offense earlier, Orochi put Mio in a full nelson hold instead, suspending her lithe form a bit while her chest was made to thrust forward. Even without the woman demanding her to make some noise, there's just no way the raven haired girl could keep quiet in such predicament.

"Uuaggh... nnnghh...!" she groaned while squirming cutely within the hold, unable to do much else for now.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:13 pm

Orochi purred, enjoying the sounds that Mio made as she kept her in the full nelson. But like every good thing, this hold had come to an end, so she would then let go of the girl, letting her fall unceremoniously onto the mat. This time, she got a good idea on what to do next, and she smiled as she would walk around Mio.

"Let me refresh your memory for a bit..." Orochi said as she would loom over Mio's downed form. "I wonder if you are still an obedient pet, hmmm~" She bent down slightly, letting her half-exposed breasts dangle right above Mio, swaying pendulously as she made sure to remind the girl of that one time when she was kept as her pet.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:33 pm

Mio's body flopped to the mat after she was released by Orochi, and she'd stay downed for a while, wincing and writhing from the pain. As she rolled herself to her back, the raven haired girl was then presented with the sight of Orochi's breasts dangling above her. They're still partly covered, but Mio already knew how her former mistress looked in her bare form. She blushed, her expression turned a little submissive as she gazed at the woman.

"I-I'm... n-not your pet... n-now..." she told Orochi despite knowing that she's not really in the position to be defiant.

Her body pretty much still remembered her time as Orochi's pet, proven by how she felt a little shiver and blushed just from being reminded by the woman. Even so she still acted a little rebellious towards Orochi, trying to see how much she could defy her while still being somewhat amusing instead of causing genuine irritation.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:21 pm

Orochi was amused by Mio's display of defiance, which she thought made this match more interesting. "Oho? So you're on a rebellious phase? How cute..." Orochi said, chuckling to herself before she went to grab Mio, pulling her up. "Still, for a pet to be this defiant, a punishment is in order, don't you think?" There was a wicked glint in her eyes as she would get Mio back on her feet before she tried to lift her up onto her shoulders, putting her in a fireman's carry.

And right after that, she would parade the girl around, displaying her strength as well as the easiness of lifting the small frame of the girl. This was just the beginning of her punishment, after all, as she had more things in store for her next.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:33 am

"E-eh... I... n-no..." Mio tried to protest, but Orochi had all the power as it was, and her lithe frame was then lifted up into the fireman carry position!. "Aaah...!"

She squirmed and squealed cutely while the tall beauty was parading her around the ring, much to the delight of the crowds as she's pretty much helpless in her former mistress' hands. The predicament was also stirring up her excitement, although she's trying not to let it show too much. Trying being the keyword.

"N-no... l-let me g-goo..." Even her whining sounds half hearted.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:15 am

Orochi giggled as she carried Mio around while keeping her in the fireman's carry. She could tell that the girl was secretly enjoying this, though the panicking cries made quite a melody to her ears. "Let you go? Are you sure? You sound like you're enjoying this..." Orochi said, grinning as she would continue parading the girl around on her shoulders, making quite a spectacle in the ring before she decided to heed the girl's request to let her go.

"Oh well... here, I'll let you go," Orochi said as she would then bring Mio down into the mat with a fireman's carry slam, having the girl land on her back in order to rattle her as well as to give her ample opportunity to play with her later.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:51 am

"Aauhh... I..." Mio tried to deny what Orochi said, but couldn't bring herself to finish her sentence in the end as she's continued to be carried around by the woman. Orochi did finally let her go, however, slamming her hard to the mat on her back to make her smaller figure bounce once, before lying sprawled and stunned down there.

"G-gahh... uughh..." she panted as her world seemed to spin briefly, her body barely able to move for the moment.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:00 am

Slamming Mio down into the mat with a fireman's carry slam, Orochi considered her next option. When she finally decided on something, she would get herself onto one knee next to the girl as she would grab onto the girl's body, looking to bring her up onto her other knee, which was propped up. She would put Mio belly first on her knee, and after placing her there, she would bring her hand up before spanking on the girl's cute butt. She wanted to hear those sweet cries from Mio as she would slap her ass repeatedly.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum