Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

MIO vs ???

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

MIO vs ??? - Page 11 Empty Re: MIO vs ???

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:54 am

"W-whaa...? N-no... t-there's... n-no way... ahhn...?!" Mio tried to protest but in the end her words only turning into moans as Orochi kept toying with her breasts and nipples. She's turning puty on the woman's lap in no time, unable to do anything else but to writhe around in pleasure.

Despite not receiving any stimulation on her sex, she could feel her arousal growing rapidly, her body turning hot and bothered just from the breasts play. At this rate, Orochi might just be able to force her to cum just like this!

"Haaann...! M-miistressshh... h-hiii...!"

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:15 am

"Yes, yess..." Orochi purred, knowing how aroused Mio was as she worked on her nipples like this. She would continue playing with her breasts, planning to bring her to an orgasm by playing with them alone without even touching her sex. "I know you're a dirty girl who cums from having her tits played like this... don't deny it..." Orochi said before she went to nibble her ear again.

She was looking forward to make the girl cum again from this treatment, and she would make use every second of the time period given to her working on the girl. Hopefully, the referee would give her some additional time for her to bring the girl to an orgasm.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:24 am

"N-nooo... I... aahhn...!" Mio was unable to complete her protest as Orochi kept teasing her, her body already shivering every now and then as she's pushed further towards the edge of ecstasy once again.

Knowing that the raven haired girl was pretty much won't be able to make a comeback in her current state, the referee was pretty happy to let Orochi continue past the time limit of the punishment session. After all it'd make a great show for the audience as well.

"N-nhaaah... n-no... m-mistress... I... aahnn...!"

Meanwhile, Mio's pitch became higher as she could feel herself starting to tense up on Orochi's lap, her toes curling in and out from the intensity of the pleasure inside her. Her orgasm probably was only seconds away now...

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:37 am

Sensing Mio's climax approaching, Orochi would increase her pace, pinching her nipples as she would lick on her nape, trying to send her to the peak of pleasure. And she loved the fact that the referee extended the time, which would allow her to bring the girl to the inevitable climax.

"Now dear... cum..." Orochi said simply but with a powerful tone, full with authority as she would give Mio's nipples one final pinch, hoping that this would bring her to another orgasm.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:49 am

Mio's mind was only thinking about the inevitable orgasm at this point. She wanted it as well despite her denial at the start of this punishment session. Her body simply couldn't resist Orochi's expert touch after all, the way the woman squeezed her breasts, pinching her nipples, and nibbling on her nape. It was all too much. Orochi had proven that she could easily make the raven haired girl do anything she wanted in the past, and she's proving it again right now.

A simple command was all it'd take. Orochi's voice sent a wave of shiver through Mio's body, and almost instantly she arched herself a little, her womanhood spasming uncontrollably. "Aaaahnn...! Y-yessh...! I'm... c-ccuumiiinngg...!!" she cried in ecstasy, her lithe form writhing around as her juices spurt out from her sex, her lower half rocking back and forth, humping the air while letting out her juices onto the canvas again. "Hyaaaaahnn...!!"

She slumped against her former mistress again afterwards, breathing heavily with a silly face, her head rested on Orochi's shoulder. It looked like the second orgasm had a stronger impact than the first one judging from the state of mess Mio was in afterwards!

"Fweeehh... m-mistresshh... g-gawd..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:32 am

And there she went. Orochi purred when she brought Mio to another orgasm. Seeing her juices spurting out of her pussy, she hummed pleasantly, letting the girl rest against her body for a while before the orgasm finally subsided. Soon after that, she would push her off of her lap, letting her fall onto the puddle of her own cum as she would stand up.

"Now... can you get up from this?" Orochi asked as she looked at the downed Mio while the referee checked on her whether she still could fight or not.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:00 am

Once again Mio was pushed into the puddle of mess she made by Orochi, and she remained there for a while, moaning, panting, and writhing sluggishly. Her body felt heavy, and as the referee checked on her once again, she didn't seem to be able to respond right away.

The official gave her a bit more time, but then it became apparent that the raven haired girl was unable to continue. Mio did start showing signs of coming back from the heights of pleasure after a short while, however, groaning and trying to roll herself over, only to flop back to the mats.

The referee then decided to do something unusual by asking Orochi whether she'd still want to go for another round or content with being declared a winner right here and now.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:50 pm

Orochi watched as the girl remained on the mat, unable to get up. When she thought that the match would be concluded, much to her disappointment, the referee asked her whether she'd like to go for another round or not.

"Oho, as a matter of fact, I do," Orochi said as she would bend down, looking to pull Mio up. She planned to drag her towards the corner, where she would lift her up, placing her on top of the post, facing the crowd with her legs spread so that the tall beauty could give them a clear view of her sopping wet sex after she took off her panties. "Here's a free show for all you perverts~"

And then, she would bring her hand onto the girl's sex and start fingering her again, hoping to hear her moans and enjoy herself while listening to them.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:11 pm

Mio was dragged to the corner by Orochi, barely able to move herself after all she went through in this match. She was then put on top of the turnbuckle by the tall beauty, facing the crowds, her drenched sex exposed. What happened next then earned a loud round of cheers from the audiences.

"H-hnyaaaa~!" Mio moaned as Orochi's fingers began to finger her now sensitive sex, her lithe figure wriggling cutely from the sensation. "Aahmm... m-mistress...! I'm... s-sensittiiivvee...!"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:22 pm

Hearing the moans from the girl, Orochi kept going, fingering the girl without stopping, looking to make her cum again. "Hmm? Of course you are, dear. Now, be a sweetie and give them a good show, m'kay?" Orochi purred to Mio as she would keep her fingers moving in and out, preparing the girl for her upcoming climax, which was something the crowd would truly appreciate. The cameramen would move to focus on the girl, and everyone would be able to take clear views on the girl and her pussy, much to the delight of everyone watching.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum