Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

MIO vs ???

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

MIO vs ??? Empty MIO vs ???

Post by Nelv Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:30 am

Hentai Endurance Match
Victory Condition: A wrestler is declared a winner when her opponent can no longer continue.
Extra Stipulations: Every submission/pinfall will subject the wrestler to a 5 minutes punishment session.

MIO made her entrance into the arena as her theme played out, appearing in her usual tank top and shorts. She's been getting some matches ever since her return to the scene, so it's quite encouraging for her. Tonight, she's told that she's going to face someone she had met before, although the person identity was concealed from her. The raven haired girl didn't really mind, though, as she usually never really checked her opponents to begin with. Old or new foes, she just wanted to have some fun.

She made her way to the ring, slipped herself in and waved shyly to the cheering crowds before moving to her corner. Her eyes fixated on the entrance while she waited for her opponent, a part of her already getting excited just from guessing which person she'd meet again. After all, despite the results she had, all her matches had been memorable to her, so she'd be fine with having a rematch with someone she knew.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

MIO vs ??? Empty Re: MIO vs ???

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:34 pm

For tonight, Orochi would be facing someone whom she had faced in the past. While curious about this person whom she would be facing, she decided to keep it a surprise for herself as she prepared herself for the fight. Wearing her skimpy wrestling outfit, the tall woman would make her entrance as soon as her entrance music was played.

Orochi:

Making her way down the ramp, she took a look at her opponent, and was pleasantly surprised to see that her opponent for tonight was none other than Mio, the one who she brought home as her pet. Licking her lips in anticipation, Orochi continued walking down the ramp before arriving at the ring. Making it her point to show off her voluptuous body, she would then climb up the apron, entering the ring.

"Well, well, well..." Orochi began. "Seems like we meet again, pet..." she purred, eyeing the girl like a snake cornering its prey.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:47 pm

Mio skipped a heartbeat as she saw the figure who walked into the arena from the entrance. The woman known as Orochi was definitely one those she was acquainted with more among her opponents given what happened by the end of their match. She felt a little shiver running through her back... and a surge of excitement as well along of it. After all Orochi had left quite an impression on her after they parted ways, to say the least.

"M-mis..." even her mind seemed to react unwittingly, almost blurting the word mistress as she was greeted by the woman, although she managed to stop herself. The raven haired girl was still left a little flustered from seeing Orochi's gaze as her cheeks reddened, though.

"I..." Mio gulped nervously. "I... won't lose again... m-maybe..." she tried to muster a brave front, even if her body language betrayed her already.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:37 pm

The girl was the same as she remembered, and Orochi chuckled, already liking this match even before it even started. She listened to what Mio was saying, folding her arms under her busty chest before she made her way to the center of the ring, preparing herself for the fight.

"Well... let's see what you will bring to the table now, girl..." Orochi said, taking a stance, preparing to lock up with Mio. The referee called for the bell, starting the match between both Orochi and Mio to see how the taller woman would deal with the girl this time around.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:08 pm

With the bell rang, the match went underway and Mio began to approach Orochi carefully. She tried to slip behind the woman in their first meeting and it didn't end too well for her, so this time, she decided to try her luck from the front, no matter how silly it'd seem.

The raven haired girl stepped closer to her opponent and reached for the taller figure, aiming to lock hands with her. She'd try to push Orochi as much as she could right from the start, thinking that it might give her a momentum to work with.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:39 am

Orochi saw that Mio was going from the front instead of moving to her back, and she smiled, preparing herself to lock hands with the girl. When the two of them locked hands, she would feel up Mio's strength first, allowing her to push her back for a bit. This was to give her a false sense of security as she would take two steps back as she was being pushed back.

And then, Orochi would try to catch Mio off-guard by pushing back, exerting her strength in order to overpower her, making use of her bigger frame and heavier mass in order to push Mio back.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:44 am

Initially Mio was able to push Orochi back a bit, but that turned out to be the taller woman's ploy as she'd then start pushing back. "Uuu..." the raven haired girl tried to keep pushing, but it's obvious that she couldn't match the strength of Orochi.

She tried to lean to the side instead, aiming to unbalance her opponent a bit to create an opening. Unfortunately, her own balance also became sloppy, and she ended up falling to the mats instead while possibly dragging Orochi with her. "Uwaa...?"

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:36 pm

At the very least, Mio had improved a bit compared to the last time they clashed in the ring. She tried to make Orochi lose her balance, but the taller woman managed to maintain her balance while the girl lost hers, which caused the girl to fall onto the mat. Still keeping her balance, Orochi would put herself on top of Mio, licking her lips seductively as she would then plant her butt right onto her body.

"My, my~ a little improved, but still not enough~" Orochi purred, rubbing her own round tush against the body of her opponent, looking to tease and fluster her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:30 am

Mio landed on the mat with a thud, and before she could try getting up, Orochi was already on her, pinning her to the ground with her butt. "Nnggh..." the smaller girl squirmed as the tall beauty rubbed her rear on her belly, giving her opponent a defiant gaze even if she knew that it might not amount to much.

She'd try to struggle some more and buck herself off a few times, hoping it'd dislodge Orochi off her. Even if she's already looking a little flustered, Mio wanted to put up some more resistance in this early stage of the match.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:59 am

It was clear that Mio was different compared to the last time Orochi had fought her, but it brought nothing but amusement to the tall woman as the girl tried to buck her off of her body. Rather than allowing herself to be thrown off of the girl, Orochi would get herself back up on her feet, grabbing onto the girl so that she could pull her up.

"Livelier than before, hehe~" Orochi purred as she would cup Mio's cheeks so that she could pull her face closer to hers in order to plant a kiss on her. It was a short, almost chaste kiss, but the crowd cheered for it, loving such a sight before their eyes.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum