Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 2 Bots

Chaos, Cicilia, kerflubble, killcarrion, kiranar, M.J.Caboose14, Saintezis

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

More balanced match simulations and new content!

Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:56 am by WrestleMind

Howdy, everyone! I've recently put some work into making the match simulations more balanced and inclusive of a greater variety of stats.

New stuff:

Since many of you have expressed interest and provided helpful feedback I decided to add a few other tools people can use on the site.

1. a tournament simulator! Essentially you enter a list of wrestlers decide the odds for each individual match and the tournament bracket will automatically adjust.
  2. A random character creator. Press a button and a character …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 9

open for Matches or rps

Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:02 am by kiranar

I have several characters open if someone wants to wrestle them. Message me if you want to face one of them with the match ideas. If you have a character that was wanting to hunt we can somewhat copy the concept of the new Monster Hunter movie to warp your character into that dangerous world or your character contacts mine to hire me guard them while they gather herbs or minerals from the area.

Comments: 0

A fight wanted for a furry

Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:00 am by Sebastian

Would like a fight against my fighter which is included in the signature.
Wrestling matches. Bar fights, Street brawls etc. I'm all too it

Comments: 1

Sisters of All Styles Vs The Unrightable Wrongs!: The enemy of our enemy!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Sisters of All Styles Vs The Unrightable Wrongs!: The enemy of our enemy!

Post by Tarantulust on Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:52 pm

Fashion over function was really showing its fangs now. Kristy’s choice of footwear was coming back to bite her in her sharply dressed rear. A slight squeak of fear was all that came out of Kristy as she tripped over herself and bounced off the canvas, only to pop right back up and crawled off like a spider on the floor. Kristy could see her comrade’s passive face, and while Bridgette’s smiling face irritated the red head a little, she knew it meant the Blue Brute was sure GASTER was not an issue. It was a little awkward to know she was being bested by someone who was dressed so strangely, and she really wanted to escape to the sanctuary of her friend.

But GASTER would not allow that, holding onto ankle and keeping her from getting any closer to her friend. Kristy gave her leg a tug, and found she was caught in a tight grip.

“Hey! Let go of me! Watch the skirt! Its worth more than your entire trashy outfit, G-ASS-TURD!

Kristy thrashed about rather immaturely, flailing ant kicking to try and get out of the masked woman’s grip. The whole ordeal looked like a temper tantrum, even eliciting a dry chuckle from Bridgette, who really was not too far away from the pair.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 on Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:38 pm

"Uuugh...n-no! Stop flailing! I won't let you reach your friend!", she would exclaim, as she dragged Kristy towards her corner, the redhead making it exceptionally difficult by flailing about, trying to escape the Shadow Lord's grasp!

"Grrrrrrh...How about this then?"

Angry at the girl resisting, GASTER lowered herself onto her rear, and snaked her legs around the redhead's as she pulled her trapped leg into a hold...

...right before forcing pressure on it as she hyperextended it for a Kneebar!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust on Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:02 am

Even if GASTER told her not to, Kristy still thrashed, kicked, scratched, and pretty much throwing a fit on the ring canvas. The entire ordeal was a complete contrast to the bout Bridgette and Alice mere moments ago. What was once a rough and tough, brutal fight between two violent competitors had devolved into a child’s fight between a spoiled brat and a girl with a wild imagination. Even as GASTER dragged Kristy away, it looked more like siblings bullying one another.

The shadow lord seemed fed up with…whatever Kristy was doing, and somehow managed to get a decent enough hold on her leg. Within seconds, the Dark lord trapped Kristy’s silky-smooth leg in a kneebar, causing the already frantic and groaning woman to shriek like a banshee and thrash as much as she could without endangering her trapped leg.

The obscenities Kristy screamed were the only mature thing about her at that moment, and while the whole thing was comical to an extent, the red head had the wits not to submit quite yet. It seemed she still had the goal to escape to her larger friend, the way she glared at her partner from her trapped position. As soon as GASTER let up on the hold, Kristy would definitely make a break for it and dash towards her best friend! Then revenge will be hers!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3