Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 8 Registered, 1 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 1 Bot

BrittanyW, Cicilia, killcarrion, LunarWolf, Maxy, OmegaVan0, Panda, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Group project deadline/presentation season

Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:21 am by Jaystar

Hey!

Just to update everyone I'm having threads with - right now I'm having a crazy couple of weeks with uni group project deadlines and presentations, so I have little capability to RP right now. Things should begin to improve by the end of the week though, so I'm expecting to be posting again by then!

Comments: 4

Matches Wanted!!!

Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:32 am by RadiantKarna332

So, it's been a while. I've been picking up my pace here in AFW, and now, I'm looking for matches. Here are some of the girls that need their own share of matches:

Chigusa Yuuki
Remi Tachibana
Yukari "Ao-Oni" Tooru
Vamp Suzumori
Tomoko Iida

You can check out my roster page to see other characters that I haven't mentioned here. If interested, feel free to PM me or DM me via discord. My name over there is KarnaKarna #1166. Thank you in

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

I have a pirate. Who wants to fight her?

Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:54 am by Alexandra

http://www.afwrpg.com/t18630-sarah-fortune#508522

Perhaps someone wants a match with her?

I'm open for discussing possible stuff with her.

Drop me a line if you're interested. Y'all know the drill.

Comments: 0

Sisters of All Styles Vs The Unrightable Wrongs!: The enemy of our enemy!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Sisters of All Styles Vs The Unrightable Wrongs!: The enemy of our enemy!

Post by Tarantulust on Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:34 am

Alice continued to struggle in Bridgette’s hand even as she lifted the small girl off the ground in preparation to bring her back down to earth in a painful slam. The feeling of Alice wriggling around, desperate to get away reminded Bridgette of holding a cat for some reason…perhaps it was simply the futility of it all, no matter how hard she squirmed or tried to pull away from her, Bridgette would not let go.

Alice had little choice but to swallow her medicine and take the slam, which was so violent it practically rocked the ring, the Pale Rider screaming in pain as the Maniacal Mechanic stood over her with no real compassion in her eyes.

“Hey Bridgette, mind if I mess with her a bit?”

The smaller red head finally seemed interested in the fight, when the opponent had just taken a massive hit and was totally vulnerable to an attack of any kind. It was clear Kristy didn’t really like to put herself in the line of fire, unless it was basically a sure thing.

Upon hearing Kristy’s request, Bridgette simply shrugged, and delivered a quick stomp to Alice’s back before walking over and tagging her friend in.

“Be careful. She seems tough.”

“Yeah, she really looked tough taking that hit of yours. I’ll be fine, and if things start looking bad, I guess it’s your turn again.”

With that Kristy skipped over to Alice, taking a quick look at what she had to work with. She looked carefree, but it was clear she was on guard around her foe, taking her blue friends words seriously.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 on Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:17 pm

As Alice was taken out by a chokeslam, she heard Bridgette and Kristy wanting to switch places, with the redhead overtaking control of the match from her partner...

After a hard stomp elicited a loud shriek from the Pale Rider, their 2 opponents decided to switch, and that meant Clara was safe to come out to wrestle, as she proceeded to try and crawl towards her corner to the best of her ability after the two harsh attacks to her from the giantess:

"Clar...tag out..."

Nodding positively, the Shadow Lord outstretched her hand, hoping that her sister would tag out before Kristy reached her...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust on Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:07 am

Kristy seemed to hum happily as she approached the Pale Rider with a merry skip. These were her favorite types of opponents: backs turned, crawling on their hands and knees, totally unaware and unable to stop her from doing whatever she pleased! Sadly, this was a tag match which meant that dear sweet Alice had back up waiting for her, if she got there fast enough. And my, how the Pale Rider could move, even on her knees.

“Hey, where you going? You were having such a good time with my friend, so why don’t you want to play with me?

Kristy was smaller then some, but faster than most. When she dashed forward, she was very much like a flea pouncing on a fresh blood source, there one moment and gone the next. What had been a good distance between the two competitors burned away to nothing in an instant. Mere seconds had passed, and Kristy was upon her downed foe, hopping in the air ready to dig her heel’s right into Alice’s back, her child like smile practically overtaking her face.

Just as she was about to make impact, Kristy’s smile faltered, because she noticed the Shadow Lord tag in her young general, indicating Kristy would soon have to face a ready and rearing foe in a couple seconds.

“Aww…Crude…”

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2