Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 201 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 200 Guests :: 1 Bot

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kylee Williams Vs. The Challengers of Her Choosing.

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Kylee Williams Vs. The Challengers of Her Choosing. - Page 3 Empty Re: Kylee Williams Vs. The Challengers of Her Choosing.

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:22 pm

"...Eh?" Mako said confused and stunned by the athlete's response. "Is she...is she flirting? Does she wanna...Is she serious?!" the shark thought to herself as her toes suddenly stopped grinding down on the woman's large breast. The woman wasn't sure about this, but in the end, she wanted sex over security. Especially from how the enormously tall athlete would squirm like that. She just loved it when strong, muscular women broke their tough attitude and briefly acted cute. That was something the shark could never ignore!

"Hehehe...Well okay then! Just tell me when you're ready to resume!~" Mako shouted before jumping down to straddle Kaylee's waist. The shark would then try to lean down and start kissing her opponent's neck. "Mmmmm~ You might be...the tallest woman...I've ever fought...by the way..." she'd moan between her kisses as her right hand slid across Kaylee's firm, iron abs.

"God...it's like a twenty pack..." the shark would say in awe of the woman's midsection. She didn't actually count, but thanks to Kaylee's size, her abs were the best Mako had ever touched. Or at least in the top four or five!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Kylee Williams Vs. The Challengers of Her Choosing. - Page 3 Empty Re: Kylee Williams Vs. The Challengers of Her Choosing.

Post by WrestleMind Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:24 am

Sure enough like a shark lured by chum, Mako could not resist Kylee's clumsily laid bait. Though currently she was finding it difficult to activate her trap. Mako was just too good at this!

As Mako jumped on and straddled Kylees waist she flinched instinctivley; half expecting Mako to reign blows down on her. Instead the ravenous shark gently kissed Kylees bruised neck in between short bits if flattery. Kylee could not process Makos kind words; she was too distracted by the duel experience of pain and euphoria.

Finally Mako went for the kill; rubbing her cool hands against Kylees tense abs.with each slide of her hand Mako eased the tension of Kylees abs. It was almost too much. Kylee could feel a tidal pool of blood rushing to her head; she was about to pass out. "Erm.. Ah... Wait... Slow down a moment... Could I maybe... Get on top?" 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:18 pm

Mako was busy enjoying herself with Kaylee's body when the woman asked her to slow down. It took a second, but the shark would look at the blushing athlete as she said she wanted to try being on top. "Aaah...yup...this is a trap." Mako thought to herself. The towering woman was clearly trying to pummel her once the shark let her get up on top. Almost immediately she would look at her opponent with a 'Really?' look on her face.

"Hehe...ok...Do I look so sex-obsessed that I'd actually let you on top of me?...Wait! Don't answer that..." Mako would ask before realizing she knew exactly what Kaylee would say. "If you want on top you need to do that yourself, ok?" the shark would say before waiting for an answer.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:24 pm

Kylee crossed her arms and looked away from Mako, almost pouting. "Fine then... Your loss, stupid shark!" Kylee could not hold her angry facade for long. The truth was she might have been more hungry for this than Mako herself. After just a few moments she turned back towards the girl straddling her waist. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to be so bitchy..." 

Kylee slowly clasped her fingers around Makos' shoulders and began gently tenderizing her tense muscles. "If you won't let me on top that's fine... Idiot... Just come a little closer and kiss me like you mean it!"

"Just kneel down a few inches you little shrimp... I'm gonna knock your block off with a big ass headbutt. Then, I'm gonna roll you over and get on top! Then I'll... I'll... Well, I'll figure it out!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:35 pm

Mako laughed as Kylee started pouting. For an athletic giantess, she was pretty cute. So when the woman said to kiss her, Mako didn't need to be told twice. "Hehehe...ok ok...If you want it that badly~..." the shark would say before leaning forward to giving Kylee what she wanted. However...that didn't happen...

"GAAAAAH!!!" Mako cried out as she was head butted right on the face. The woman's forehead smacked against her own, causing the top predator to be on the bottom for once when Kylee rolled herself on top of the shark. "...Ok...now that's just rude..." Mako groaned after being caught in the woman's trap.  This could not get any more embarrassing...

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:36 am

Finally in a position of strength after an embarrassingly quick knockout, Kylee sprung into action. With relative ease Kylee clasped a hand around the dazed shark's lips, pinning her head to the mat. While blaring her pearly whites, the giantess raised her fist, preparing to bring it down against the shark's cheek like a sledge hammer. Yet she hesitated...

Her level of arousal was not even close to fading yet. Even now the feeling of makos soft lips against her palm sent a shiver down the giantesses spine. An internal battle was waged inside her own mind. "Kiss or punch? Kiss or punch!!?? Kiss or punch!??"  Kylee's grin widened as she settled on an answer. "Why not both!?" With that happy compromise, Kylee swung her fist with all her might.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:03 pm

Mako was recovering slowly under the giant of a woman. However, she noticed Kaylee was hesitating. The shark couldn't imagine why, honestly, she had a death grip on her jaw, after all. Was the woman still flustered from a few moments ago or something?

"Uuuhh...are you going to hit me or..." Mako began to say (somewhat muffled by the woman's palm). Which was when Kaylee finally hit her, causing the shark's cheek to shoot to the side as she grunted out loud.

"Ugh...there we go..." Mako thought to herself. She'd fight through the pain, her hands gripping Kaylee's wrist in an attempt to try prying it off her. Sadly, Kaylee was far stronger than her. Mako was stuck in this towering woman's grasp. Her only way out being up to Kaylee herself.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:16 am

Kylee winced as her fist bruised Makos pretty caramel face. "Oof! Sorry about that... Nothing personal..." face Now that she had suffered Mako up with a punch it was time to try something new, something... Indecent.

It was hard for the straight-laced and honorable girl to come up with a justification for becoming a little lewd with her opponent. Yet if one wants something enough they will search far and wide for a way to justify it. "Well, she was being lewd with me earlier... It seems like a big chunk of this sport is just being lewd anyway... Might as well get some practice!"

Aware of the clear size disparity Kylee made sure to be cautious when she lowered herself onto Mako. She took her hands of makos face and instead pinned down her arms. With this fresh leverage knelt further down until her face was just inches from Makos. Finally, she slid her hips back until she was laying on Mako, belly to belly.

Overeager and inexperienced; Kylee began working her way up Makos' neck, from the base to the bottom of her chin. With each rough and sloppy kiss, she made her experience clear. Somewhat aware herself she asked the shark: "Any tips for a newbie?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:19 pm

"Aaaaaahhh~ Yeah~" Mako moaned as the woman pinned down her wrists and started kissing her neck. Despite this dangerous position and some punches to the face, the trapped shark couldn't help but enjoy all of it. Being controlled and dominated sexually by a larger, stronger, and more muscular woman. THAT, was Mako's favorite fantasy. So she enjoyed it. Nothing else mattered as Kaylee had her way with the shark. That is, until Kaylee asked for some tips of what to do. "Score!" she would think to herself.

"Ooooh...I have a lot...but they're a bit out of your league~" Mako said, teasing the olympian. "How about...we start with biting~ And if you don't know know what to bite...I can tell you...from experience...start with my breast...the tattooed one~" the shark would say in a sultry tone. Mako even licked her lips as she told Kaylee what to do. Clearly she wasn't interested in resisting anytime soon. "Fun fact...if I was pinned down on my belly...you'd start with biting my ass~" Mako would say, kind of hoping Kaylee might do that next.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon May 06, 2019 11:29 pm

Kylee, normally confident and measured, was now trembling and flustered. "Biting her breast... Biting her ass!? Well, she is the expert I guess... Best to trust her!" Having justified her little erotic adventure Kylee went to work. 

She started by slowly lowering herself until her lips gently brushed against Makos tattooed breast. She would tenderly smooch Makos exposed breast, then lap her tongue against the same spot. Finally, she would carefully nip at Makos tenderized breast; making sure she left a mark but no blood. 

Having finished making out with Makos perky breast Kylee gave her a warm smile before roughly flipping her onto her belly. She sat on the sharks back pinning down her already willing opponent. "Hmm, I believe you said something about biting your ass? Sounds like a great move... But I'll need to see a lot more of those cheeks..." Mako couldn't see it but the giantess was excitedly licking her lips. Then she grabbed onto Makos shorts and gave her an atomic wedgie, exposing almost every inch of Makos caramel buns. Kylee took a moment to appreciate Makos Godlike ass. Staring at it, rubbing it, and even slapping it. 

She then knelt down and used the same playbook as before. Kissing, licking, and then gently biting each of Makos' cheeks. 

Kylee exhaled loudly and grinned. "Thanks for the tips Mako, that was... Fun! But I think I better get back to knocking you out... I owe you for putting me to sleep earlier!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3