by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shizuka "Aka-Oni" Takamachi vs. Charlotte "The Big Belle" Lee - Strike n' Bash

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Shizuka "Aka-Oni" Takamachi vs. Charlotte "The Big Belle" Lee - Strike n' Bash - Page 6 Empty Re: Shizuka "Aka-Oni" Takamachi vs. Charlotte "The Big Belle" Lee - Strike n' Bash

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:08 am

Shizuka still couldn't believe what was happening, and now that the referee had reached up to three, the victor had been declared, and it wasn't her. As Charlotte went to celebrate her own victory in her own way, Shizuka remained on the mat, trying to make sense on what was happening before she heard Charlotte's voice.

"Hmph..." Shizuka sat up. "Yeah right..." Instead of giving the big girl a hug, she decided to give Charlotte a pinch on her nose. "Lie to me again, why don'tcha?" Shizuka grumbled, but she didn't seem too angry at this point, only looking a little resigned. "Nice and clean, my ass..." Letting go of Charlotte's nose, she would get up and move out of the ring, looking to head to backstage.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Shizuka "Aka-Oni" Takamachi vs. Charlotte "The Big Belle" Lee - Strike n' Bash - Page 6 Empty Re: Shizuka "Aka-Oni" Takamachi vs. Charlotte "The Big Belle" Lee - Strike n' Bash

Post by WrestleMind Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:27 am

Charlotte did not like having her nose honked like some god damn rodeo clown. If her head had been clearer she would've just let Shizuka walk away. Full of pride and anger Charlotte couldn't let this small affront go. As soon as Shizuka turned her back she grabbed her wrist and squeezed with the strength of an angry boa constrictor. 

"You must think your funny little gal... But you're not! Now just apologize to the winner and you can be on your way." 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:51 am

Before she could make her way out of the ring, Shizuka found her wrist being grabbed by Charlotte. "Tch..." Shizuka clicked her tongue as she gave Charlotte a tired look. "Okay, fine. I'm sorry for honking your nose and stuff. Just lemme go already, ya jerk!" She would tug her arm to make the big girl let go of her wrist.

She didn't feel like entertaining an opponent who won by playing tricks with her, and she would like to get away from her as soon as possible.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:37 am

Having gotten her apology Charlotte almost let Shizuka slip from her grasp. Almost. Subconsciously she knew this wasn't about Shizuka pinching her nose. This was about antagonizing the little demon until she got a reaction out of her. "What's this feeling?... I kinda feel like I cheated myself out of an interesting finish... I want these last few moments with my little demon to have some... kick."

With her grip fully intact and her attitude changed Charlotte began pleading with Shizuka. "Wait, woah, wait a darn second... I'm sorry about my little bit of trickery... I don't want things to end so... tamely... What do i gotta do to get you to knock me out!? What pisses you off!? I'll do it!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:15 am

Shizuka blinked at Charlotte. She didn't understand what the big girl wanted from her. From what she had heard, it felt like she wanted her to knock her out, even though the match ended with the big girl's victory.

"Uh... you want me to knock you out? Ya mean... you want me to get angry that I knock you out cold? Is that what you want?" Shizuka asked, asking for clarification from the one who defeated her with trickery.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:58 am

Charlotte reacted with a nod and hearty laugh. "Yes, you finally get it! I just won't be satisfied until one of us is knocked out and the other walks away. Bless your heart darling! You're showing so much restraint, it's adorable! I see now that I'm gonna have to attack you head on to get a reaction from you."

Charlotte, still grasping Shizuka's wrist as leverage, began rising to her feet while counting down. "Here I come honey. If you don't do something you're gonna get the horns! Three!... Two!..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:21 am

"Ooookay?" At this point, Shizuka was thoroughly confused, but if that's what Charlotte wanted, then she would like to oblige. Plus, if she didn't do anything, she might be the one who would end up being knocked out, so she had to be quick to act.

So, when Charlotte started counting, the red demon would take action, quickly delivering a vicious superkick right at the head of the big girl, hoping that the sheer impact from the kick would be enough to take her out and knock her unconscious.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:51 am

As soon as Charlotte had counted down to "Two-" Shizuka had already delivered a stiff superkick to the side of her head. The *Crack* of Shizuka's foot slapping onto the Big Belles already bruised head echoed throughout the arena. Through a great deal of coercing and taunting Charlotte had finally made the oddly composed demon to take her out.

Charlotte was Ko'd on the spot. All at once her eyes rolled back, her grip on Shizuka's wrist slackened, her arms sagged until they hung limply by her side, and finally, the blonde behemoth crumpled like a bolted bull. Though she talked a big game Charlotte had barely managed to sneak out a pyrrhic victory. Evidenced by the fresh waves of sporadic twitching that rolled across her chubby body. 

Unsure what to do in this type of situation the referee slowly edged towards Charlotte's inert body. With some unease, he lifted the big belle's limp ham honk of an arm and declared into his microphone: 

"Ladies and gentlemen... Your winner by pinfall is... Charlotte Lee!..." 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:06 am

With one superkick to her head, Shizuka knocked Charlotte out. She then stood motionlessly as the unconscious Charlotte was declared the winner. Letting out a resigned sigh, the red demon would make her way out of the ring, scratching the back of her head, still feeling confused on what was happening.

"What a strange girl..." she muttered to herself as she walked down the ramp, heading over to the exit so that she could head backstage to get herself some rest.

Winner: Charlotte Lee via pinfall!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6