by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shizuka "Aka-Oni" Takamachi vs. Charlotte "The Big Belle" Lee - Strike n' Bash

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Shizuka "Aka-Oni" Takamachi vs. Charlotte "The Big Belle" Lee - Strike n' Bash - Page 4 Empty Re: Shizuka "Aka-Oni" Takamachi vs. Charlotte "The Big Belle" Lee - Strike n' Bash

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:55 pm

After being tackled down by Charlotte, Shizuka got herself sat on by the bigger woman, who used her weight to pin her down. Then, she also brought her hand to her throat, choking her. Shizuka's eyes bulged out as her mouth opened and closed like a fish's. At this point, things didn't look too good for the red demon.

And seeing the violation of the rules here, the referee would come over next to Charlotte, reminding her to let go of Shizuka's throat.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Shizuka "Aka-Oni" Takamachi vs. Charlotte "The Big Belle" Lee - Strike n' Bash - Page 4 Empty Re: Shizuka "Aka-Oni" Takamachi vs. Charlotte "The Big Belle" Lee - Strike n' Bash

Post by WrestleMind Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:03 pm

It hurt Charlotte to choke her cute little demon "friend" again; though surely not as much as Shizuka was probably hurting right now. Thankfully the ref would force her to stop, soon.

"Charlotte that's an illegal choke! Get off of her!" As the ref counted down to Charlotte's disqualification she forced herself to squeeze harder while whimpering and apologizing. "You gave me no choice!"

ONE! "Sorry!" TWO! "Sorry!" THREE! "Sorwwy!" FOUR! Charlotte released Shizuka's heavily bruised throat with a sigh of relief.

Charlotte's still raised first trembled. "Sorry again Shizuka. This might hurt a little..." With that hopefully final apology Charlotte brought her boulder like first crashing down towards Shizukas face.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:58 am

As Shizuka was choked, the referee told Charlotte that it was an illegal move, but the bigger girl didn't immediately let her go until the referee counted up to four. When she was finally released, Shizuka would try to breathe properly, and her throat was bruised thanks to Charlotte's vice-like grip.

And not only that, Charlotte proceeded to deliver a punch right into her face. It's only thanks to Shizuka's reflexes that she saw it coming, and she would jerk her head aside, avoiding the punch barely with a paper-thin margin. With a yell, she would try to push the bigger girl away from her, hoping that she could gain enough bearing to get back into the fight.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:06 am

Charlotte had been certain this punch would end things. It didn't. Instead of sending her demon friend back to hell Charlotte smashed her first into the mat and twisted her wrist. She recoiled from this fresh pain and hugged her damaged wrist close to her chest.

"Ooowwwyy!! That hurt! Grrr... Just let me knock you out already! I promise it'll be clean!" As she reprimanded Shizuka, Charlotte sat up slightly. This combined with Shizuka's pushing and Charlotte's slippery sweat-drenched body gave the demon a chance to slither out from underneath the big belle.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:56 am

Shizuka managed to avoid the punch, which she was sure would deal quite a lot of damage on her if it connected. As Charlotte sat up, Shizuka would take this opportunity to slip away from the big girl, their bodies slick enough that it made her escape much easier. She would scramble on her feet, distancing herself away from her opponent before she got herself back up on her feet.

"Rrgh... *cough* *cough*... owh..." Shizuka coughed as she massaged her throat after being choked earlier. Still, now that she had escaped, she planned to go for another assault, so she would take a stance, using this opportunity to regain some of her strength. Her eyes were fixed on Charlotte, looking to see if there were any opening that she could take advantage of.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:04 am

Charlotte kept her own eyes locked on Shizuka, knowing very well how aggressive and quick the little vixen was. "My God... Look at this girls big ol' saucer plate eyes. That's an aggressive look if I've ever seen one!" Carefully, Charlotte rose to her feet with the help of nearby ropes and backed away.

Charlotte backed up as far as she could without leaving the ring. She was feeling particularly heavy. From her wounded temple to her tired legs. Just to stand, Charlotte had to lean against the ropes while attempting to pose casually. Charlotte wheeze sporadically as she spurned herself for being so weak. "How am i this fatigued already!? God damn I'm out of shape!"

Charlotte waved gently at Shizuja. "Hey friend... You uh... Look pretty tired. I'm gonna let you take a break. It's just a little southern hospitality." 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:29 pm

Shizuka took her chance to recover, and when Charlotte said that she was giving her chance to recover, she blinked before she shrugged. "Oh, if you said so..." she shrugged before she went to rest a little at the ropes. She massaged her throat, trying to ease the pain from being choked earlier.

"Phew... man, that felt nasty..." Shizuka said before she stepped away from the ropes. She seemed prepared to continue the fight with Charlotte. She would look at the bigger girl, thinking that she should be ready as well.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:44 am

After some time to rest Charlotte was feeling refreshed and determined. She hopped up and down while simultaneously shadow boxing. "Alright, Shizuka. No more strikes or submissions for you... Let's see you get up after one of my DDT's or pile-drivers." Charlotte gulped at the thought of using her most dangerous moves on her little opponent. She greeted this preparation with a hard slap to her own face. "Get a hold of yourself Charlotte! You gotta knock this girl out before you get knocked out!"

Charlotte raised her fists again and lowered her stance. " alright honey... Come at me..." She was intent on using some sort of power move. Lifting her opponent would be easy. Catching her, however, would prove to be much more difficult.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:17 am

Seeing the bigger girl shadow boxing, Shizuka tried to predict what she was planning, but considering that she wasn't a mind-reader, she had no idea what Charlotte had in her mind. "Alrighty, you better prepare yourself, big girl!" Shizuka said, seeing that Charlotte had already taken a stance before she dashed forward, launching herself towards the bigger girl as if trying to land a strike.

But at the last second, she would quickly change her position, sliding past Charlotte, going to the ropes where she would then lift herself up with. Then, using the ropes as a springboard, she would launch herself into the air, looking to deliver a dropkick from above, hoping to hit the bigger girl at her head!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:34 am

Once again Shizuka's quickness proved to be her saving grace. As she dashed towards Charlotte, she managed to easily sliding past the big girls grasping hands. By the time the big belle could register what the little demon was tying to pull she was already spring-boarding off the ropes. Charlotte, really wishing to counter Shizuka's dropkick, had to settle for deflecting the blow with her arms. Even so, her kick managed to tip the giantess onto her but, shaking the ring as a result.

"Owwie! my big old booty gonna be sore for a while! Just wait Shizuka I'm gonna getcha!" With that last word, Charlotte waved her fist menacingly at her opponent. Shizuka would be waiting a while as the tired belle tried to lift her heavy frame up off the mat; Leaving herself quite vulnerable for a follow-up attack.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next