by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shizuka "Aka-Oni" Takamachi vs. Charlotte "The Big Belle" Lee - Strike n' Bash

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Shizuka "Aka-Oni" Takamachi vs. Charlotte "The Big Belle" Lee - Strike n' Bash - Page 5 Empty Re: Shizuka "Aka-Oni" Takamachi vs. Charlotte "The Big Belle" Lee - Strike n' Bash

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:42 am

Well, Shizuka didn't manage to hit Charlotte at her head, but at the very least, the dropkick managed to send her down onto the mat. As she landed on her back, she would quickly roll over onto her hands and knees so that she could get back up on her feet as fast as she could.

Seeing that Charlotte was trying to lift her heavy frame up, Shizuka decided that she had to take advantage of this. She would rush towards her opponent, looking to leap up into the air in order to land a knee strike right into her head. She knew that the only weak spot that she could attack at the moment was Charlotte's head, so of course she would target that.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Shizuka "Aka-Oni" Takamachi vs. Charlotte "The Big Belle" Lee - Strike n' Bash - Page 5 Empty Re: Shizuka "Aka-Oni" Takamachi vs. Charlotte "The Big Belle" Lee - Strike n' Bash

Post by WrestleMind Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:05 am

Charlotte tried to raise her arms in defense as she had previously done. This time she was not nearly quick enough. Shizuka landed the full force of her strike on her kneeling opponent. Her protruded knee spiked into the side of Charlottes head like a nail in a coffin.

The audience sat in hushed anticipation as Charlotte swayed on her knees, stubbornly refusing to go down, defying the laws of gravity themselves!... Though not for long. All at once her eyes crossed, her tongue gently protruded from her mouth, and she flopped onto the mat with a small grunt. 

After a collective gasp from Charlotte's graceful collapse onto her belly, the audience fell back into silence. Were they about to see the Big Belle get KO'd and pinned by a girl that was tiny in comparison!?

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:05 am

With her knee colliding against Charlotte's head, Shizuka landed onto the mat before rolling onto her knees so that she could take a clear view of the bigger girl. Much to her relief, Charlotte fell down, and from the look of it, the bigger girl had not much left in her, which gave the red demon an opportunity to go for the pin.

Making sure that Charlotte was on her back, Shizuka would place herself on top of Charlotte's body as she decided to merely put herself on top of her rather than hooking one of her legs. As she did so, Shizuka waited for the referee to come over and start counting for the pinfall attempt.

"ONE!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:54 am

Luckily for Charlotte, Shizuka had to take the time to roll over all 250lbs of her pale quivering body, giving her a small bonus to her recovery time. 

With Shizuka practically floating on Charlottes lofty bossom the ref marched over and started a brisk pin count. 

"ONE!"
Charlotte's eyes flickered momentarily. Slowly she began processing everything happening around her. The girl pinning her, the roaring crowd, and the clear sound of the ref counting.
"TWO!"
The big belle gritted her teeth as she balled her hands up. "No... Not like this."
"TH-" 
Running on fumes and instinct Charlotte managed to roll her shoulder off of the mat. Dazed but conscious, Charlotte chuckled and patted Shizukas back. "Honey you got some fire to ya... I'm lucky you're as light as tumbleweed..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:59 pm

Shizuka honestly thought that she had won this, so when Charlotte broke the pin at the last second, she wasn't all that pleased. And when she heard the comment Charlotte gave to her about her weight, she couldn't help but fume a little.

"T-tumbleweed? Excuse me?! I'm a healthy growing girl, thank you very much!" Shizuka complained as she would get herself back up on her feet, preparing herself to launch her next attack on her opponent. She had been targeting her opponent's head since then, and she planned to continue doing so in order to keep herself dominating her opponent until the end of the match.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:02 am

Pretty much on her last leg, Charlotte struggled to rise to her knees as Shizuka chastized her and prepared for her next attack. 

The big belle's confidence was shaken. "One more hit like that and this girl will put me down! What was I thinking!? There's no way I'll be able to pull off any big moves at this point... I... gotta think of something else."

Even a big dolt like the big belle could recognize a pattern when it was staring her in the face. "This little fiend likes her kicks and knee strikes... If I can block this next one... Maybe I can shove her down and roll her up..."

Having thought of a decent trap all Charlotte had to do was bait it. While desperately trying to remain balanced on her knees the big belle called for the end. "Alright girly... You win... I can't even summon the strength to stand... You've broken me... Just- just put me down with some dignity! One more knee strike should do it..." She was not exaggerating by much. Shizuka's DDT and continued strikes had left her bruised, battered, and befuddled.

With this faux admission of defeat Charlotte spread her arms out and half closed her eyes to tempt Shizuka into taking the bait. 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:00 am

Shizuka tilted her head when she heard Charlotte telling her to just finish her off. "You sure? You want me to deal some final blow and stuff? You don't want to forfeit instead?" The red demon asked before she shrugged. "Okay, you asked for this, but no complaining if you end up being tested for concussion, alright?"

Preparing herself for one final strike, Shizuka would rush over to Charlotte, looking to give herself enough momentum so that she could leap up, propping her knee up in order to nail a running knee strike right into the bigger girl's head, unaware of what plan that she had been concocting at the moment.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:13 pm

As Charlotte saw Shizuka red knee blurring through the air she curled her arms against her head to deflect the blow. With her opponent now standing on one leg, and off balance Charlotte gave her a hearty shove; causing Shizuka to collapse onto her back. 

With desperate speed, Charlotte crawled over to Shizuka and began her dishonorable work. Before her opponent could formulate a response Charlotte had already grabbed the little demon's legs and lifted them so far up that Shizuka knees touched the mat. With Shizuka packaged up like a suitcase the Big Belle leaned over her, all the while pressing her hands against the backs of Shizuka's knees. 

The ref was quick to react to this sudden pin attempt. A mere second after Charlotte had locked it in he slid to her side and began counting. 
"One!"
Charlotte prayed for her gambit to work. "Please oh lord ensure my pinfall is successful! I promise to not do any more lewd acts... For a while..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:51 pm

Shizuka's eyes widened when Charlotte managed to catch her knee, and now that she was standing on one leg, she was unable to maintain her balance, which allowed Charlotte to bring her down onto her back with a shove. "Uwahh!!" The red demon yelped out when she landed on her back.

Not only that, Charlotte also grabbed her other leg and brought both her legs up. All packaged up, Shizuka was unable to stop her opponent from pressing her down onto the mat, in which the referee then came to count for the pinfall attempt.

"TWO!"

Panicking, Shizuka tried to flail her legs, but due to her position, it was next to impossible for her to escape, and the referee continued counting, reaching up to the third and final count.

"THREE!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:17 am

Charlotte stared at nothing with her mouth agape as the ref shouted "Three!". "di- did I just win!? Thank you, lord!" With the reckless enthusiasm of someone who just snatched victory from the jaws of defeat, Charlotte shoved Shizuka aside and scampered to her feet.

The crowd was booing emphatically. Clearly, they favored the underdog and wanted to see the Big Belle take a big loss. Charlotte was not sorry to disappoint. With her ego inflated like a bounce house, Charlotte stuck her tongue out while flipping both birds to the audience. "Yea Y'all ain't nothing! I'm unstoppable I can take any one of you!"

Done antagonizing the crowd Charlotte turned and strode towards her defeated opponent with a cocky grin. For Shizuka she wanted to seem humble in victory but she could not help but antagonize her as along with everyone else. Charlotte dropped to her knees so she could match the height of her opponent's height, another not so suddle barb.

"It was pretty close but in the end, I beat you nice and clean! But uh... No hard feelings?" With this weak peace offering, Charlotte opened her arms wide and closed her eyes, eagerly awaiting a hug.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next