by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 1 Bot

bomaboody, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shizuka "Aka-Oni" Takamachi vs. Charlotte "The Big Belle" Lee - Strike n' Bash

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Shizuka "Aka-Oni" Takamachi vs. Charlotte "The Big Belle" Lee - Strike n' Bash - Page 3 Empty Re: Shizuka "Aka-Oni" Takamachi vs. Charlotte "The Big Belle" Lee - Strike n' Bash

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:58 pm

Shizuka brought her bigger opponent down into the mat with a DDT, though after seeing that she had busted Charlotte's head open a little, she let out an 'oops' before trying to roll her opponent over onto her back so that she could try going for the pinfall attempt. She would put herself on top of the bigger woman as her hand would reach down to one of her legs, hooking said arm under her knee.

And with that, the referee came over and started counting for the pin.

"ONE!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Shizuka "Aka-Oni" Takamachi vs. Charlotte "The Big Belle" Lee - Strike n' Bash - Page 3 Empty Re: Shizuka "Aka-Oni" Takamachi vs. Charlotte "The Big Belle" Lee - Strike n' Bash

Post by WrestleMind Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:00 pm

The combination of the ref's count and the feeling of her demonic opponent lay on top of her made charlotte stir from her short Coma. While semi-conscious Charlotte felt numb from her head to her toes. "Hehe... This little girl laid me out..."

"One!"
Charlotte was luckier than a bull escaping from a slaughterhouse. Shizuka's DDT had left her on and then close by the ropes. On top of that Shizuka was too busy lifting Charlotte's tree trunk legs to pin down her arms. "The rope... So close... So far..."
"Two!"
Charlotte threw her trembling hand against the bottom rope. At first, her sweaty fingers slipped off the rope. Yet her little pinky hung on and allowed her to grip the rope firmly.
"Thr-
The referee stopped with his hand hovering over the mat. He and everyone in the front rows saw Charlotte's fingers wrapped around the rope. The referee declared with an authoritative tone:  "Rope break! Get off of her Shizuka."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:48 am

Well, Charlotte could just kick out from the pinfall attempt rather than going for the rope break, but she could do whatever she wanted. Getting back up from Charlotte, Shizuka would follow the referee's order, getting away from her opponent as she would wait for the bigger girl to get back up.

"Alright, let's see what you're gonna do next, big girl..." she said, cracking her knuckles as she looked at her opponent.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:12 am

Charlotte staggered to her feet, clinging to the ropes for support. She stared at her opponent in dismay. Shizuka was menxinfly cracking her knuckles as if she was waiting for Charlotte to charge at her, guns blazing. If Shizuka thought Charlotte had been playing dead this whole time she was dead wrong. She began noticing the blood from her wound was getting in her eyes, almost blinding her.

"Mr. Ref... Sir. Could I have a handkerchief or something for all this blood?" The referee, unnerved by the blood leaking from Charlotte's head, went and got her a large towel. She wiped away the blood with a sigh of relief. "Ah... I can see!... I can fight!..." Charlotte triumphantly strode forward before collapsing to her knees in front of Shizuka.

She was still rattled by Shizuka's demonic, and unintended, tornado DDT. Charlotte lifted a trembling, submissive hand to her opponent. "Honey, I'm a bit... Slurgish... Could you give me a hand?" If Shizuka was kind enough and foolish enough to help her opponent she would find herself in the most uncomfortable hug of her life.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:40 am

Shizuka might be outgoing and playful, but to think of her being naive and stupid would be a mistake that no one would dare to repeat. Seeing Charlotte asking for a hand, Shizuka seemed to be holding out her hand, seemingly looking to help the big girl up, but she would pull her hand back at the last second as she would spin around and delivered a kick right into the side of Charlotte's head.

It might look a tad excessive and a bit ruthless, but the Aka-Oni wasn't one of those squeaky-clean babyfaces. If she wanted to win, she would do anything in order to achieve it, including taking advantage of her opponent's injury.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:14 am

Shizuka's kick landed with a disconcerting *SMACK* on the side of Charlotte's head. Her head had been rung like a bell at dinner time, and it showed. Charlotte immediately crossed her dark red eyes as her tongue slipped out of her mouth. After mumbling something incoherent she fell towards her perilously close opponent.

Like a logger felling a massive redwood, Shizuka had to watch out for the consequences of her success.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:07 am

Delivering the nasty kick right into Charlotte's head, Shizuka realized that her opponent was about to fall towards her. Knowing that she didn't want to end up under that huge body of her opponent, Shizuka would move backwards, avoiding the fall and narrowly evading her.

"Whoa..." Shizuka muttered. "Oh well..." She shrugged as she would circle around the downed form of Charlotte's body, thinking of what to do next.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:09 am

Charlotte sluggish rose to all fours as Shizuka circled her like a shark and it's prey. "Ohh this little chick is really really mean! I gotta do something or I'll look like a fool, losing to someone so small! I bet she thinks she's got this match locked... But all I need to do is get on top of her and pound some respect into her!"

Charlotte waited patiently for the right moment; moaning and mumbling to lower Shizuka's guard. finally, Shizuka passed near her head and sprung forward, attempting to tackle Shizuka to the mat and get on top of her.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:15 pm

Still circling around Charlotte, Shizuka could see her opponent mumbling and moaning something. Perhaps her attack earlier was more painful than she thought it would be, though she had no time to be hesitant now that she was presented with an opportunity to attack.

But, as she circled around her opponent, Charlotte suddenly made her move, tackling Shizuka down. "Wah!!" She shrieked as she was sent down into the mat, with the bigger girl on top of her. Her mind was racing as she tried to find a way to escape this sudden predicament.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:35 am

Charlotte sat on Shizukas belly, pinning her against the mat and pressing the air out of her lungs. She secured her position by lightly wrapping one hand around Shizukas thin red throat. Charlotte tightened her other hand into a first and raised it high above Shizuka. Before she dropped her bomb if a punch she felt she needed to preemptive apologize. "Sorry honey I gotta punch you until you calm down a little... If you won... Well, id be real embarrassed..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next