Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Neko Neko Nee

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Neko Neko Nee Empty Neko Neko Nee

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:31 am

Spoiler:

Quite some time had passed since Belinda and Adrian had faced off against one another in quite the intense Tables Match, the two of them had really thrown everything they had at each other, so much so that the crowd and a few people backstage had been talking about how there might be some bad blood between the two. After a month of healing and making sure that their bodies were in tip top shape though, Belinda had offered to take Adrian out. Not so much on a date, but instead more a little get together to hang out. She hadn't exactly developed any real relationship with Adrian, besides the brunette being one of her sisters closest friends, so it felt right to get to know the cosplay fighter a bit.

Also, it couldn't hurt to ease the tension that had clearly formed following their intense bout. As in the match it seemed as if both combatants were quite willing and almost eager to put the other down the most painful way possible, dropping each other on their necks, attacks one another's necks and continuing with brutal assaults on one another.

At the moment Belinda was waiting outside of the establishment that she had chosen for them, she figured that it would be a good thing to ease up and do something fun and cute, and Belinda had heard from Cecilia that Adrian liked cute stuff. So now it was only to wait and see if Adrian was going to show up, or if there actually had been some bad blood forming after their encounter in the ring.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Neko Neko Nee Empty Re: Neko Neko Nee

Post by kerflubble Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:02 pm

Spoiler:

Adrian wasn't exactly sure what to make of the offer from Belinda when she got it, after putting each other through hell in a tables match and nearly breaking each others necks, she thought it would be enough to just keep her distance from the blonde, just so the former cosplayer didn't get mad about losing, even if it was fair and square. Then she found out the blonde was inviting her to a cat cafe and there was no stopping the brunette from going, it was time for the least hentai-friendly wrestler on the roster to be drowning in pussy.

The blonde hair on the Tokyo streets stood out enough that it was easy for Adrian to pick Belinda out from the crowd with a friendly but not to eager wave, although it would take a truly depraved individual to start something in such a location, experience was still making the former Hardcore Champ cautious, even if the only thing that was likely to leave a mark were cat scratches.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:48 pm

Belinda hoped that she wouldn't get jumped today, she hoped, but from what she had heard about Adrian was that she was a nice girl and she wasn't one to do things like that. Though she had heard that from Cecilia and she didn't know as if there was any real truth about that.

When she saw Adrian come towards her and give that rather awkward wave, Belinda would look on for a moment, before she would give a friendly smile and a friendly wave for that. She would step up towards Adrian and speak. " Hey! I'm glad you showed, wasn't sure if you would, hehe." Belinda let out as she would nod her head towards the brunette.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:26 pm

Awkward wave aside, the brief meeting seemed to be going fairly well by the illustriously low standards of AFW casual acquaintances, no one in the first five seconds had made a single snide insinuation that resulted in a renegade style right hook. Progress! "It's fine! It's fine," Adrian waved off "If a wrestler can't take time away from the gym to go pet a bunch of cats, what can they do?" She asked as she opened the door and walking in, holding it open for Belinda to follow her in. "Didn't know you were into this sort of thing, I've only got your sister to really go on and her view of a nice relaxing time is ten beers then starting a fight."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:34 am

"Well, considering it's AFW I guess there are two other things...but you know, I don't think either of us want to do that." Belinda let out as she would nod her head and chuckle towards Adrian. When they turned and started to walk into the cat café the blond would watch Adrian holding the door open for her.

Belinda stepped in and would thank Adrian as she held the door open. " Thanks. Haha, Cecilia is a bit special that way I guess. Unless I'm the special one? I enjoy all kinds of way to ease up, sure drinks are nice, but sometimes nice food, pastries or so on can be even better. Also who doesn't like cats?" Belinda said to Adrian as she would flash a little smile, " Though I was kinda worried maybe you would want to start a fight...cause...well..." Belinda trailed off as she would head up towards the counter.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:32 pm

Adrian pulled a silly face at the "Two other things" Belinda mentioned while the Swede chuckled about it, "Maybe we're both special in the fact we can actually talk without beers, boobs or brawling?" She asked before turning to the counter and rattling off a few orders to the waitress at the counter in near perfect Japanese before turning back to Belinda.  "Not that I have boobs..."

"Well... I don't. I mean, I was mad at the time but that was a while back, and everyone gets mad at a loss. Doesn't mean they're gonna do anything after, like jump you in a stairwell or something."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:33 pm

Belinda would shrug her shoulders a little as she would let out a slightly nervous chuckle at Adrian's words, she had actual come to blows once or twice, but not with someone she thought of as a friend or a soon to be friend. Though she did have a bit of a streak of getting into competitive competition with her friendly rivals.

She'd have to watch out for that, as she would poke at Adrian's shoulder at that low toned comment that Adrian let out. " You do, just not a massive rack that most in AFW have. Still good stuff." Belinda let out teasingly as she would stick out her tongue in a lighthearted manner.

" Yeah, I get that. Though glad you aren't that kind. We did kinda go at it pretty rough so I figured emotions might have become rather long term, you know?" Belinda said as she would then wave it of. " So, hmmm....what did you order?" Belinda was able to understand Japanese no trouble, after all Akiha had taught her, but she hadn't exactly paid attention to what the former Hardcore champion said....

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:21 pm

Adrian beckoned Belinda in closer as the Swede stuck her tongue out at her "I'm a let you in on a secret, she began voice dropping to a whisper before heading to her table. "I stuff my sports bra during matches." the former cosplayer confessed with a giggle "It's the perfect defence, lot of people chop other people in the chest, and I've got secret padding so it doesn't hurt me. I mean if they hit it hard enough it hurts but it's regular hurt not 'I just got hit in the boob' hurt. Orrrrrr maybe I don't and I'm just trying to confuse everyone so they don't hit me in the chest. You'll never know~" the brunette whispered with a smug smile as she sat down on the chair, keeping an eye out for cats. "I just ordered a couple of coffees, nothing much. Uh... probably should have asked if you drank coffee or it's two small lattes for me."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:45 am

Belinda would look on as Adrian called her over, getting in close with the brunette, when Adrian told her that secret Belinda would look on at her confused. The more Adrian spoke though the more Belinda got a clear picture of what kind of person Adrian Kytes was.

" Hah, well I'll keep that in mind then. Or....maybe I won't? Haha!" Belinda joked as she would nudge Adrian's arm, before she would take a seat next to Adrian. Nodding her head a little as she would then shrug her shoulders. " It's not like it matters too much for us though, considering we have had the same target in mind when we fought." Belinda said as she would bring her hand up to her neck to rub it a little. " Also, yeah I drink coffee...I don't think I know any Swede who doesn't, it's kind of a stereotype that is quite true."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:38 pm

Adrian opened her mouth as though she was about to say something then closed it, lost in thought. "Uhh... I didn't actually know that cliche," she admitted, she just ordered the coffee without thinking about it. "Well so... where are the cats?" she asked "There's supposed to be cats here, right?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next