Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS 18 Odessa vs. Karina (Oil Match)

3 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

SS 18 Odessa vs. Karina (Oil Match) - Page 10 Empty Re: SS 18 Odessa vs. Karina (Oil Match)

Post by Cirno Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:47 pm

Karina's power sapped slightly thanks to the way Odessa was handling her, even trying to out-squeeze Karina in her own territory! The oil make it difficult but getting a full on kiss with Odessa was definitely something else! She could feel her tongue getting familiar with Odessa's wet muscle, her squeezing turned into squirming thanks to Odessa getting the upper hand in their bear hug contest, a bad thing for the long haired savage, with her tits bulging and flattening against Odessa's tits thanks to all the pressure!

Karina soon cried out into that kiss, being hoisted off her feet and really showing that Odessa was physically superior to the wild Rine sister, who was now being crushed in Odessa's grasp before she was slammed down hard upon her back! Karina's air left her but Odessa made sure to keep the kiss sealed while the air completely left her lungs, sending Karina into a whimpering, trashing frenzy! She was weakening and might even pass out if Odessa kept that draining kiss!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

SS 18 Odessa vs. Karina (Oil Match) - Page 10 Empty Re: SS 18 Odessa vs. Karina (Oil Match)

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:38 pm

The hug was intense, even as Karina's strength waned and her embrace began to weaken, as Odessa picked up the slack, flexing as hard as she could, trying to finish Karina off with a spectacular squeeze that would not only break her spirit, but break her abs and quite possibly her tits, as well!

The British woman finally relented on the hug, but not on her assault. She smashed Karina down with authority onto her back in the oil, the slipperiness not enough to let Karina escape with all the friction Odessa managed to maintain between their two bodies. The kiss was still sealed tight, and she could see Karina's eyes fluttering. She was close to passing out, and Odessa would only encourage that, keeping the kiss sealed tight for another minute, sucking up all the air she could out of Karina's lungs. Then, when she was confident Karina was out—or all but out—she would break the kiss and turn around, sitting her ass down on Karina's chest, trying to move her legs over Karina's arms to pin them down on the mat.

Lifting up her toga to expose her bum—barely covered by a small loincloth—Odessa would shake it on Karina's bare tits, jiggling and squashing them, letting Karina watch her hypnotic rear in motion. "Submit and worship it now," Odessa warned, "or it will be knocking you out and pinning you down in a second."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:11 pm

Karina knew she had just been outbear hugged by her rival and lover, almost breaking that spine despite the oily substance making it difficult for Odessa and Karina to achieve that maximum strength. Still, it was enough for Odessa to take control, lift the beast up and then slam her down with little mercy, the oil washing over her body before Odessa decided to straddle her and pin Karina's arms under those powerful legs, groaning in response as her breasts were flattened, the regal dressed woman definitely had control now.

All Karina could do now was catch her breath while Odessa shook that rear against her breasts, showing off that wide, perfect ass to Karina while the long haired fighter was pretty out of it! She knew Odessa for quite a few years now and what Odessa said, she was planning to make reality should Karina stubbornly decline! She had no choice but to submit to Odessa, knowing that she could not defeat her, the regal woman would prevail over the barbarian with these words! " I...I submit.. I'm yours.. " She moaned softly in defeat.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:55 am

Karina, the woman who supposedly could out-bearhug anyone, had fallen in that regard to Odessa, the ebony beauty breaking her rival at last, using that advantage to get on top of her foe, pin her down, and flatten those perky tits underneath her ass. It was a dominant position she had been in dozens of times before, in private, unofficial matches with Karina which occurred in one of their apartments or the other, but it felt especially sweet to do it in the ring, in front of a live audience, avenging her loss in their previous match!

The barbarian finally gave in, whispering her submission, unable to bear the thought of being crushed underneath Odessa's big, round ass. The two oil-covered beauties were finally finished with their exhausting duel, the crowd cheering as Odessa raised a hand in triumph. "Say it one more time, Karina," she implored, wiggling her rear a little bit closer to Karina's face, letting smooth, chocolate-colored flesh brush across Karina's chin! "And ask the crowd to decide your fate!"

Odessa, even after all this time, had not forgotten the Live or Die stipulation!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:40 am

With her rival sitting on her in a glorious fashion, there was little Karina could do other than submitting after this lengthy match. She tried hard to beat Odessa to create a little winning streak for herself but her lover proved too much, especially after that bear hug and slam! She now threatened Karina with that perfect ass and she had experience to it in their many fights they had at their homes, that ass could deal some massive damage and no doubt would make her pass out thanks to the lack of strength Karina had right now! Odessa wanted to hear it once more and would push that ass down upon her proud breasts, flattening them and even wiggling that rear against her chin in a threatening manner! This long haired fighter could not push her rival off this time!

" I submit.. " She moans out weakly while Odessa was enjoying her position and dominance over the fallen Karina, who's face was bright red! " I'm.. Yours.. " She laid her head back and just relaxed on top of Odessa, having no strength left to give against the beautiful, busty woman and before she could even ask the crowd, the crowd was already giving mixed reactions to the question Odessa gave Karina. Some wanted her to live while most wanted her to die, a steady chant to go along with it while she just groaned in frustration. Odessa had bested her!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:59 am

Odessa felt those big, bountiful boobs compressing underneath her ass, as she threatened Karina with a big, hot, oily facesit. That threat, combined with the exhaustion of a long, grueling match, was enough to bring out the Japanese woman's submissive side. She moaned her submission again as Odessa demanded she say it, admitting that she belonged to Odessa. Odessa allowed herself to relax, a bit, the tightness in her muscles going away, her butt sinking even harder onto Karina's tits. Her hands came down to idly grope Karina's tits as she listened to the crowd, trying to gauge their reaction. If it was left up to Odessa's discretion.

"The majority opinion seems clear, Karina," she said. "You might have believed you could get out of having this marvelous bum on your face...but I get one more move to finish you off, and what better move..."

She would move her hands down to grab Karina's legs, yanking up on them, pulling her into a tight, small matchbook-style package, feet nearly touching the floor above her head. And Odessa would finally scoot her butt back at last, planting it firmly on Karina's face, letting those bare cheeks consume the poor Beast's pretty features!

"...than this one!?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:14 pm

There was no mercy from her rival, who played with her breasts and got comfy on top of her, her nipples had stiffened from the tender play, moaning out Odessa's name as her lover was enjoying her new victory over hte long haired barbarian, who no longer struggled as Odessa was declared the winner, though she was far from done when it came to humiliating Karina, just an added extra they always did during their fights outside of the federation, though this was obviously also to entice Karina to further take revenge in the near future!

She could not protest as her legs were grasped and soon Odessa moved off her tits to take a seat onto Karina's warm, red face! She was quickly enveloped by those cheeks, moaning softly into Odessa's ass when her legs were pulled back and down, folded in half by her heated rival while she was content with smothering the beast out in the most humiliating way! She twitched visibly, her fingers clawing the ground while she was forced to endure it until she would actually be smothered out!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:55 am

Odessa was very close with her dear friend Karina, and she knew that the woman expected nothing less than total humiliation and thorough domination from the victorious British noblewoman! To take it easy on her as punishment would be a slap in the face to someone as strong as Karina Northman—and Odessa knew that this would be a major incentive for Karina to try to come back at her again in the future! Their fights outside of the ring were already intense, and more numerous than anyone would ever be able to count, but they would become only more frequent and more punishing now that Odessa had lit Karina's fire.

Those were considerations for another day. Today, Karina was folded up into a humiliating package, crotch thrust upward, cameltoe on display, as her face disappeared completely into Odessa's ass, buried beneath meaty butt cheeks. Karina squirmed and twitched, but did not make a move to escape, her hot breath in Odessa's butt crack making the Briton's pussy tingle. She moaned, running her hands up her own body as she bit her lip, then brought them down in a two-handed spank of her rival's upturned buttocks!

"I will enjoy...mmmm, having my way with you, little beasty..." Odessa teased, as she rocked back and forth on Karina's face, working it deeper into her bum, and turning herself on with the motion!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:00 am

With Karina's face enveloped by her rival's large ass, it was only going to be a matter before Karina would be smothered out underneath Odessa and those words were a perfect prediction of what was happening to the savage! She did squirm though being folded up like this, there was no way she could kick out even if it was still a fight! All she could do was reward Odessa with a few soft, muffled moans and simple squirming as she was slowly being smothered out.

Her toes almost touched the oily ring while Odessa was showing off her folded body to the crowd, her struggling becoming less and less until finally that last soft exhale of air brushing into Odessa's ass was met with the limp body of Karina, who had passed out a few seconds after being spanked, Karina was going to get her revenge, though right now she belonged to Odessa!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:37 pm

This was very much a reward for Odessa, who had triumphed in a slippery, exhausting battle over one of her greatest rivals and favorite lovers. Karina knew full well what was going to happen to her now, but Odessa was generous in victory, magnanimous with her foes. She would make sure it felt like a reward for both of them!

...starting just after Karina exhausted herself and passed out underneath the triumphant noblewoman's ass. When Odessa felt that body go limp, she sighed happily, giving that sleeping face one last grind with her ass before she would get off and let Karina's lungs find oxygen again. Still smiling, Odessa would grab onto one arm, hauling Karina upwards, so that she could slide her other arm underneath Karina's legs and—carefully, with all of the oil making things slippery—haul her foe up into a bridal carry!

"Come, Karina," Odessa purred, giving the sleeping beauty a peck on the cheek as she carried her to the edge of the ring, receiving some help getting through the ropes as the crowd cheered. "My villa awaits..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10