by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

SS 18 Odessa vs. Karina (Oil Match)

3 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

SS 18 Odessa vs. Karina (Oil Match) - Page 9 Empty Re: SS 18 Odessa vs. Karina (Oil Match)

Post by Cirno Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:01 am

Karina was still a bit inexperienced when it came to the gentle touch. Odessa was pretty much a master in it and it always worked against Karina, now she was hoping to get that same result while she was fighting her rival! She yanked at the woman's head while the scissor hold started to weaken from all those punches, her body was hurting and she knew it wouldn't last long if Odessa would keep striking at her now pained side, biting down onto her bottom lip to keep herself silence, lest Odessa gets to hear that her punches are effecting her!

When Odessa began to thrust out her chest though, she would begin to lightly glide, press and knead her finger tips into that breast, being oh so gentle about it to see if she could keep Odessa reacting that way, her sounds were definitely a good reward." You like that..? I bet you do.. " She grinned, the cease of Odessa's struggling didn't have her pull or squeeze anymore and focused solely on the orb she was caressing. " It's very rare for me to.. Use a tender approach. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

SS 18 Odessa vs. Karina (Oil Match) - Page 9 Empty Re: SS 18 Odessa vs. Karina (Oil Match)

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:18 am

Karina's body was pretty much swallowing Odessa's up completely at this point, and, while Odessa knew that continuing her assault on Karina's sides would continue to weaken her lover, and hopefully lead to her freedom, it was tough to keep focused on that attack when she was smothered by so much soft, slick flesh...and when her breasts were being teased like that, very gently pinched and pressed and squished, without any of that aggression which Karina usually utilized as a featured part of her repertoire.

Odessa did have to cough and chuckle a bit when Karina mentioned how she almost never used a tender touch. "Mmm...I seem to recall forcing you to be tender...quite often..." she teased, though it was a little muffled by Karina's wet, musky armpit.

"How about...you keep practicing, love...?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:04 am

Karina knew that it was going to become quite bothersome to keep the hold with that fist raining into her side, flinching nad twitching against Odessa while she yanked at that head, grumbling and ultimately loosening the headlock and would give that breast a few more tender squeezes and kneading before she would release Odessa completely, removing her legs from her rival's body to cease all attacks and would push Odessa away so she could roll to the opposite side to get some space between them.

" Yeah.. I'll have plenty of time to do that once I make you tap out.. " She snickered, slowly starting to get back up and rub her side, Odessa did quite some damage but she hoped she did the same amount, if not more to Odessa!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:13 am

Odessa didn't expect Karina to release her completely, but she wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. The pounding on her sides obviously had taken a pretty considerable toll on the barbarian, who needed a minute to recuperate, putting plenty of space between them as she got up onto her feet on the opposite side of the big oil slick, which now covered almost the entire ring surface. Another corner pillar had begun to spill oil now, though there was already so much that it made little difference.

Odessa stretched her arms out over her head, arched her back, and took in a deep breath. She lowered her hands to her face and wiped away some of the oil and sweat that had been smeared across it in that headlock. Finally, she raised herself onto her feet. She was happy for a brief break in the action, as well. "Mm, what an intriguing concept. I should say, though, that as infrequently as I lose a match, losing by submission is rarer, even, by an order of magnitude."

She raised her arms, sliding slowly around in a circle in the oil, waiting to see what Karina would do, ready to counter!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:13 am

It was getting more and more difficult for Karina to rely on wrestling holds and slams thanks to the oil being splattered everywhere, keeping her eyes on Odessa the entire time as the woman got up and began to approach her, raising her arms up and would decide to stick with the old formula for now. She would approach Odessa to close the distance between them, being careful not to trip on her way and considered going for a test of strength or something else.

While it was pretty damn slippery, her favorite move usually did the trick when it came down to it. She would move closer just to let Odessa know that she was planning to lock up with her.. Only for Karina to suddenly go a bit lower and swoop her arms wide, trying to wrap them around Odessa's body and pull her lover and rival into a tight bear hug to pit their oily fronts together again! While she didn't have proper squeezing power, she would still have enough to hurt Odessa's back plenty!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:33 pm

Odessa ran theoreticals in her head, trying to decide what she thought Karina was most likely to do at this point. The woman loved a classic test of strength, pitting muscle against muscle until someone was able to put herself in a position to take advantage. As tired as she was, though, would the Japanese woman reevaluate her usual tactics, perceiving herself to be at a disadvantage? Or did she think she had tired out Odessa more than Odessa had exhausted her?

Karina was both confident and submissive. A woman of many contradictions. Judging what she was about to do was difficult.

And so Karina, when she jumped at Odessa, coming in low, she did have the element of surprise, for at least a second, as those arms came around Odessa's body! But Odessa was watching closely, and as soon as Karina had twitched forward, the British woman was able to tell what her friend was going to do. She wasn't as fast on the trigger as Karina, but, just a second after she felt those arms wrap around her to give her a big squeeze, Odessa's arms had closed around Karina's torso in return, Odessa more than happy to challenge Karina to a battle of bearhugs as she squeezed her opponent for all she was worth, letting out a yelp as she felt herself crushed in return! "Aaaaah!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:08 am

The oil was definitely a bad thing when it came to squeezing holds like these, even just holding onto Odessa was proving to be difficult but Karina had plenty of experience crushing the life out of opponents, Odessa was going to feel the exact same thing, even if the moist and slippery substance on her body was preventing Karina from really locking it in! " Kh.. Enjoying my hug, love? " She still teased Odessa while she was looking to squeeze and put plenty of pressure on that spine!

Odessa didn't make it easy for the long haired barbarian, being given a bear hug right back and soon those muscles were trying to overcome one another, truly a test Karina would have to experience without the oil at some point but she focused more on the now rather than the future. The squeezing caused her bare breasts to bulge and try to flatten Odessa's pair while she licked her lips, still tasting Odessa on them but she paid no mind to it!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:33 pm

Odessa, too, would look forward to having this particular contest without the oil. Karina always seemed so very proud of her bearhugs, but Odessa was no slouch at squeezing, either, having crushed a dozen opponents into submission, in public and in private, doing it in minutes or taking hours to break down a proud, confident foe. She was sure she was more fresh right now than Karina, and even if Karina's hug was just as strong as hers, that would make the difference.

"Rrh...of course I am. You're such a sweetheart, Karina, darling. How do you feel in my embrace...?" Odessa taunted back, feeling her naked tits and Karina's sliding across each other and smashing together, as the two of them both squeezed hard, trying to outdo each other! Odessa's hands would find the small of Karina's back, then she would crush her arms inward powerfully around that weakest point of her rival's torso, trying to drain her of every ounce of air, leaning in to give Karina's lips a smooch as she did!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:05 am

Karina couldn't deny that bear hug were hot, both giving and receiving the long haired fighter knew that she would be pressuring Odessa to cry out sooner or later. She licked her own lips, still tasting Odessa on them while she was trying to break the woman! She returned the bear hug and would show off her own strength and she had to admit that it was painful. Odessa was still in a better state than her after that lengthy smother, her eyes narrowing for a brief moment, enduring the bear hug while dishing out her own!

" Mmh.. Comfortable and soft.. " She teased though Odessa was strong enough to match her! She could feel those arms shifting and soon she went for that lower back to really squeeze into her, forcing a gasp to escape Karina before she was kissed on the lips, weakening Karina's bear hug while she blushed once more. Odessa was always a great multi tasker and this was no different!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:51 pm

The two of them were matching each other pretty close to perfectly, as they hugged and hugged, arms tightening and tightening, Odessa feeling her ribs creak as her stomach was squeezed in tighter and tighter! But Karina, for all of her strength, was still vulnerable to sensual attacks! Odessa had moved her arms down to squeeze Karina in the weakest spot of her torso, upping the bearhug ante, and then leaned in to kiss her, shocking Karina as the woman licked her lips and suddenly found her tongue captured! Odessa chuckled, slapping at Karina's tongue with her own, sucking on it between her lips...

Karina's hug weakened, and, as it did, Odessa knew that she had an opportunity. She couldn't fully lock her own in due to the oil, but she would tighten it as much as possible, as she aimed to hoist Karina into the air, off of her feet—and then, knowing her grip would slip in seconds, Odessa would aim to fall forward, aiming to slam Karina down on her back on the oily canvas and flatten the barbarian with her own body! Lips still pressed together, Odessa intended to suck up all of oxygen that her slam would force out of her rival's lungs!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next