Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu Empty Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:46 am

Kittens vs. Puppies - Settling It In The Ring!

Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu

Ai will be dressed as a cat, while Shiho will be dressed as a dog. Their costumes will include ears, collars, name tags, leashes, butt plug tails, and mittens and booties which are as authentic-looking as possible. Beyond their animal costumes, the girls will be naked.

Neither wrestler will be allowed to stand up on her feet during the fight. If they do not begin every sentence they speak with "Meow, meow" (for Ai) or "Woof, woof" (for Shiho), they will face a punishment from their opponent.

To win, one girl must force her opponent to say "You're cuter than me!"

Spoiler:

Shiho Funamizu was brand new to the AFW ring, but that didn't put even one dent in her confidence right now. After all, the girls she was going to be fighting were all pint-sized, like her, and she knew she was way stronger than any other girl her size could be. She did not have any professional fighting experience, but she did have plenty of schoolgirl scraps to her name, pretty much all of which she had won. Some girls back home even called her "The Shark!", because she was that ferocious!

Today, though, she wasn't going to be a shark. She was going to be a cute little puppy dog! Sitting on her hands and knees backstage, she turned her head back and forth, getting a good look at her perky shiba inu ears, and the big, heart-shaped gold name tag which had her name spelled out in big, block English letters. That name tag was attached to a pretty blue collar, which itched a little bit, but after scratching a couple of times she had pretty much gotten used to it. It wasn't the most uncomfortable part of the costume. That would be a tie between the fact that she was naked, and the plug that was shoved up her rear end which anchored her fluffy orange shiba tail to her body!

"Mmfff..." she grunted, wiggling her butt back and forth, making the tail swish, feeling the dildo-like toy inside of her shift subtly as she moved. She was not exactly used to things up her anus, but this wasn't so bad. It made her look sooooo cute, in any case, and when paired with the furry orange mittens and booties she was wearing, and the ears, she actually felt like she could be a real shiba inu puppy!

And she heard that her opponent was dressing like a cat, so obviously this was going to be an easy win in Shiho's AFW debut!

A stagehand walked into Shiho's dressing room, blushing a little bit as she looked down at the kawaii girl crawling around on the floor. The stagehand, who was the size of a typical Friction wrestler and was dressed like a fashionable schoolgirl, carried a blue leash which matched Shiho's collar. This, too, was part of the pageantry of the match's theme. Shiho wondered if all AFW matches were this weird as she sat up and looked at the stagehand curiously.

The girl gave her a smile and walked over to her, clipping the leash onto her collar. "Come on, Shiho-chan," she would say brightly, "time to go for a walk!"

Shiho, playing her role, would smile brightly, tongue lolling out as she pawed forward, swishing her butt back and forth. "Woof, woof! Let's go! I'm ready to kick a kitty's butt!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu Empty Re: Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu

Post by dragonswill Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:10 pm

Ai:

Ai was to say the least, A bit embarressed at this as she didn't know why she signed up to something so weird. Looking her self in the mirror she did admit she was cute but the thing was she never competed right at the start sure some matches got to her being naked but never before was she already naked. She was dressed in a black cat ears booties and mittens. she gave the stage hands a hard time when they were putting in the butt plug. she even bit one of them when it entered her. "meow meow... this is soo stupid..." Ai said as she looked at the white collar and round name tag on her neck that had the words Ai in cursive.

"meow meow...pft who would own a black cat" Aoi told her self as she sat on her hands and knees and the fact was she would be wearing a leash to even though she was a cat management not own cats she thought.  looking at the door she heard the stage hand walk in it wasn't the same one she bit thankfully as the girl smiled and kneel next to Ai. "come on Ai time for you to go to the ring." She smiled as she was wearing a cute school girl outfit. "Meow moew Okay time for me to kick a bitches ass." Ai said as they left the locker room and headed to the ring after the stage hand clipped on her leash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:14 pm

The doggy roleplay was pretty embarrassing for her first match, but Shiho, after a little bit of freaking out in her new apartment when she had first learned of what was going to be her debut a week earlier, had decided to just forget about all the silliness and throw herself wholeheartedly into playing the role. After all, she had known she was probably going to be naked in front of a lot of people once she had become an AFW wrestler, right?

Right! She and her friends hadn't just watched the normal videos, the matches which were excerpted on YouTube and Twitter and all across the internet. They had caught a few of the...dirtier matches, too, and she knew what AFW was really all about. And that was okay! Shiho had done plenty of kissing and other stuff before, and she wasn't afraid of showing off her amazing, adorable body! Besides, dogs were naked, and so it only made sense for her to be naked. And on that note, being a dog really helped her with this match, since she didn't think she could have been as okay with it had she been some sort of animal which actually kind of sucked!

And so, as her upbeat, bouncy music started, Shiho would be the absolute best puppy dog she could be, tugging on the leash, her stagehand having to yank her back just a bit to pose on all fours at the top of the ramp! Shiho wiggled her butt to the music as it picked up, making her orange and white tail swish back and forth excitedly. "Woof, woof! Great to meet everyone! I'm so excited to kick ass for you tonight!" she exclaimed loudly, before, still dragging her "owner" along, Shiho bounded down the ramp as fast as she could on her hands and knees, clambering up into the ring with a helping hand from the stagehand shoving her rump upward!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:54 am

Ai's music started as the kawaii would come out into the arena and sit on the top of the acting as best she could licking her paw as well as rubbing it on her face as she stat on her butt while she did so. The stage hand would pull on the leash trying to force Ai to walk to the the ring. Ai struggled at first but would then head to the ring as she looked at the girl Shiho. She looked at her while walking on all fours as per to the rules. She bit her lip as she thought the girl was fairly cute.

Crawling on the steel steps she would enter the ring with her stage hand and stretched out her back. yawning. "meow meow so your the bitch i have have to put down are you?" Ai asked as she looked at Shiho. Ai would yawn again as if uninterested with Shiho. "mewo meow well you seem to be a new is this your debut?" She looked at her as the stage hand would take off the leash. "meow meow thank you now good bye." She waved at the stage hand dismissively. She was acting more like a snobby cat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:58 am

Shiho bounced around a little bit in the ring, wiggling her butt a little as she moved, her bushy, soft orange and white tail wagging back and forth behind her with each movement. Her opponent pawed out onto the ramp, and it took some coaxing to even get her down the ramp and into the wring. Shiho's face scrunched up a little bit, and she snickered as the kitty cat, only very reluctantly, climbed up the steps and into the ring to face off with her. Clearly, the girl was scared to take on someone as talented as Shiho, and would rather be just about anywhere else right now. She was a literal scaredy cat!

Of course, once the girl got into the ring, she wasted no time in trying to trash talk Shiho. But the rookie kawaii was not having any of it. She smirked and rolled her eyes, sniffing a little bit in the girl's direction and then making a point of recoiling in grand, exaggerated fashion, wrinkling her nose. "Woof woof, that's right, it's my first match, and I can tell you really stink at this, so this is gonna be easy, woof!"

She turned to the stagehand as the girl unhooked her leash, grinning and giving her hand a lick as she pulled away. The girl might have been a little weirded out by it, but she seemed to take it in stride, reaching out again to pat Shiho on the head. "Woof woof, thanks! This won't take long!" she barked happily, before turning back to Ai and smirking a little. "Woof woof, maybe you want to play nicely to start, so I don't have to kick your ass too hard?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:43 pm

Ai watched as Shiho bounced around and listen to her speak. Glaring at her with ever word. "meow meow I'm not scared of a mutt like you I'm playing to role of a stuck up cat dumb dog." Ai said angrily as she hissed at shiho. once the stage hands left Ai would growl at Shiho as well as hiss. " Meow meow and i dont like to play nice with a Mutt that doesn't deserve to be in this ring." Ai said.

Once the bell rang Ai would crawl around Shiho as she looked at the girl with watching eyes. Being on her hands and knees some of Ai's moves are not allowed she might be able to do some high flying moves but everything else would have to be improvised. Ai would pounce at the puppy and try to pin her down on the mat. "meow meow got ya!" Ai said almost forgetting to put the meow meow part but thankfully remembered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:45 am

Shiho snorted at Ai's retorts, since they were honestly pretty stupid and didn't make much sense. The shiba inu kawaii would bare her teeth and growl back at her opponent, pawing a little closer to her as the referee prepared to ring the bell, her fluffy tail stiff behind her. She stuck her tongue out at Ai, just to show how little all the bratty girl's nasty words affected her. "Woof woof, go poop in a litter box! Then we'll see how stuck up you are after that, woof!"

The bell rang, and like her opponent Shiho immediately began to circle, pawing around relatively slowly on all fours. Not all tactics would be advisable with these mittens and booties and the obligation to remain on all fours, but catfighting—no, for her, it was dogfighting!—would be possible, to an extent, and if all else failed she could just slap the stupid right out of her feline foe! Feeling confident, Shiho pounced forward, aiming to slam right into her opponent and tackle her down into the canvas! "Woof woof, got ya!" she called out, but the cat had the same idea, and the two pouncing kawaiis smacked into each other right in the center of the ring!

"Uurf!" Shiho grunted upon impact. Immediately, she wrapped her arms around Ai, using one paw to give the girl a whack on the back! "Woof woof, I'm the one who got you! Get down!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:36 am

"meow meow Least i don't poop everywhere!" Ai said back at Shiho as she glared at the dog. She thought she had the upper hand when she pounced at her but it appeared that they both had the same idea. "meow meow grr bitch I'm the one that has you so go down!" Ai said feeling Shiho whack at her back, Smirking Ai would bong the dog girls head. " Meow meow are you tapping already i guess i really am better then you!" Ai said as she pushed against Shiho.

As she pushed she would feel her small chest press into the dogs and rub slightly. "meow meow nothing in the chest area i see" Ai said sticking her tongue out at Shiho. Ai was trying to get the girl angry or annoyed even. She did think the girl was annoying her self but she thought ever girl almost as cute as her were annoying.

Ai would keep whacking at Shiho's head while the other anime would pat at her back as if trying to burp a baby. Just thinking of that made Ai a little angry as she would hiss at Shiho.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:25 am

Shiho just scoffed and rolled her eyes at Ai's trash talk, like it was so very stupid she could not even respond to it with a straight face. She hardly had any time to, anyway, because the match began and the two kawaiis began their battle with a frustratingly even double-pouncing, which turned into a pushing contest which was also frustratingly even. Shiho grunted and huffed as she and Ai shoved into each other, smirking when she whacked the girl on the back, and growling when she got bonked on the head.

Ai's next little piece of trash talk would have really annoyed Shiho, if it wasn't so obviously hypocritical. She laughed out loud, looking down at their rubbing chests as she thrust forward with her torso, trying to force Ai to bend backwards a little. "Woof woof, did you just notice that on yourself? That you don't have any boobies?" she would taunt back, smirking devilishly as she turned those words around on her foe! "Woof woof, don't be jealous of me!"

Wanting to up the ante, Shiho would not only thump her foe on the back, but use her other hand to mirror Ai's head-bonking, hitting the girl's back and head while shoving forward, too, with her chest leading the way! With any luck, all of that would overwhelm the annoying, but admittedly slightly cute, cat!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:28 pm

"meow meow i have boobies dog slut you don't got any!" Ai said as she pressed her chest more into Shihos as she felt the dog bonk her head and back. Now she had to return the favor as she would copy the dogs attack regrettably. Ai hated how she had to mimic Shiho as she didn't like the girl all that much before and even less now. "meow meow give up yet whore!" Ai said. the crowd was enjoying this as they watched the two animals fight to push the other down.

It did seem tho that Ai and shiho were quite evenly matched, so much so that it didn't look like neither of them would be able to push the other girl down. Ai had to think of something else soon or Shiho would bet her to it. Besides the head and back hitting were getting annoying how they barely did any damage to each other. Ai would stop hitting Shiho as she wrapped her arms around the girl and lean back abit before spinning her body to the side and falling ontop of Shiho. "meow meow there your down i win that contest!" Ai said nearly forgetting to saying Meow meow.

Ai would look at the slightly cute dog girl and straddle her before she would hiss and give a few swats at Shihos face and breast with her mittens. it wont do alot of damage or any at all but Ai had to show she was the better girl. "meow meow take that and that and that!" Ai said as she bounced on top of shiho to lower her oxygen supply a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next