Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Shiho Funamizu Vs Himari Saito: The Blonde Brat Plays With Her Dexterous Doll!

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shiho Funamizu Vs Himari Saito: The Blonde Brat Plays With Her Dexterous Doll! Empty Shiho Funamizu Vs Himari Saito: The Blonde Brat Plays With Her Dexterous Doll!

Post by WrestleMind Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:10 am

Shiho Funamizu Vs Himari Saito
The Blonde Brat Plays With Her Dexterous Doll!
Best two out of three ten count pins to win.

Shiho Funamizu Vs Himari Saito: The Blonde Brat Plays With Her Dexterous Doll! IWbZMJM_d

As soon as the bus rolled up to the beach Himari shot out and planted her feet in the hot sand. A pleasurable chill ran down her back as the coarse sand flowed around her feet. Today was gonna be a great beach day! The sky was a clear blue, the heat was mild, and the beach was not too crowded. Luckily enough it seemed the AFW had an event earlier in the day; Himari could see banners, posters, and other promotional items were strewn about. There was also a full-sized ring customized with a fully inflated base that could conceivably allow it to float in the ocean. It was so close to the water that strong waves would occasionally wash against its side, jostling it ever so slightly.

After peering at the ring the sparkling blue waves caught Himaris full attention. Temporarily forgetting she had not come alone the happy go lucky girl sprinted towards the ocean before finally splashing about as if it were her first time seeing water.

Himari Loves the Beach!:

Last edited by WrestleMind on Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Shiho Funamizu Vs Himari Saito: The Blonde Brat Plays With Her Dexterous Doll! Empty Re: Shiho Funamizu Vs Himari Saito: The Blonde Brat Plays With Her Dexterous Doll!

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:19 am

Shiho was excited to be at the beach, but with Himari acting like a five-year-old, running out of the bus and down the steps from the station right into the sand, Shiho had to be the comparatively mature one, hopping out and merely quickly walking down the steps and out onto those fine, fine white grains that felt so good surrounding her already-bare feet as she carried her shoes in one hand, swinging them back and forth as she walked.

It was a stroke of luck that there had been an AFW event on the beach earlier that day, several Friction girls having competed on a cute inflatable ring that still sat near the high tide line. It still shined with the remnants of baby oil from one of the matches earlier in the afternoon. Shiho approached it to take a look—walking along one side and poking at it with one finger, finding it still had plenty of air left inside.

She turned to say something to Himari, only to find the other little girl was nowhere near her, and instead had thrown off her jacket and shoes and run out into the water. Shiho furrowed her brow and puffed her cheeks a bit, as she tossed down her shoes, pulled off her shirt and dropped her skirt, leaving her in just her bikini, as well.

Spoiler:

"Hey!" Shiho yelled, running after Himari, dipping a hand down to scoop some water and splash it at the sandal-haired girl! "You wanted to fight, didn't you!?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Shiho Funamizu Vs Himari Saito: The Blonde Brat Plays With Her Dexterous Doll! Empty Re: Shiho Funamizu Vs Himari Saito: The Blonde Brat Plays With Her Dexterous Doll!

Post by WrestleMind Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:15 am

Himari winced when her mature new friend called out to her. She had been caught red-handed totally ghosting the girl she had just been begging to have a match with. The now soaking wet girl put on a nervous smile and bowed repeatedly. "Sorry! Sorry! Yes, please let us do the match!" 

The bubbly girl rushed pass Shiho and hopped onto the edge of the ring. She would kneel down and extend a hand to her opponent, grinning widely all the while. "Need a hand friend?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:11 am

Shiho probably should have just run off when Himari went splashing into the ocean. She was getting some really weird vibes from the girl, whom she had only agreed to fight because she felt pity for the poor little spaz. Now, the girl was just excitedly bouncing around, from bus to ocean to inflatable ring—a far cry from the groveling wrestler who had first approached Shiho.

"We don't have to do the match if you aren't interested. Actually, I'd be really happy to go with my original plan of relaxing today, rather than having to spend the time kicking your butt," Shiho would suggest, crossing her arms and staying a few paces away as the girl with the sand-colored hair hopped up onto the ring and offered a hand. "There must be other wrestlers around here, right? So you can find one of them to fight you..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:14 am

Once again Himari went into panic mode. She didn't want to wrestle anybody else besides Shiho. She was Japanese, petite, and blonde! Realizing she might not be able to convince the stubborn girl to stay she would have to resort to extreme measures. 

As Shiho sauntered off Himari called out to her. "You can't leave! The match is starting now!" The young gymnast showed her words weren't simple hyperbole when she shot towards her opponent. With the grace of a trained acrobat, she flew off the ring and aimed to land a crossbody on Shiho.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:16 am

There most certainly were other wrestlers around, or at least girls who looked like wrestlers. Big, buxom girls from the official Friction roster, at least six or seven inches taller than Shiho and Himari, whose chests probably weighed as much as the kawaii girls' entire bodies. Not the sort of girls Shiho would ever actually challenge, but she didn't know what Himari was like. The girl seemed desperate, and so Shiho was sure she could find another matchup if she needed to.

All of a sudden, Himari freaked out again, albeit in a much more aggressive way than she had when she first approached Shiho in the arena. She leaped off of the inflatable ring, getting impressive air for having such an unstable launch point, and slammed, body to body, into Shiho, the blonde letting out a shocked scream as she was thrown down hard onto the sand, feeling like she had just been hit by a car—or, at least, by a tricycle. "W-what the HECK was that!?" Shiho screeched, kicking her legs, while using one hand to grab Himari's hair and try to viciously yank the girl's head back, in order to peel that little body off of her own!

"That is unfair and it's crap!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:05 am

Not surprisingly Shiho reacted quite negatively to Himaris sudden attack. Her thrashing and shouting attracted stares from passing beachgoers, yet no one bothered to get involved. 

The petite girl yelped with each tug of her hair. It only took a few violent pulls of her silky hair to force her off of Shiho. "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" After her torrent of apologies, the young gymnast would quickly slide into the ring before performing a kip-up to her feet. 

Himari then did something very rare for her, she mocked her opponent. With her tongue sticking out she made an L with her hands before finally winking at Shiho. "Wha- what you gonna do about my mocking?!" Himari hoped her unprovoked attack and mockery would make Shiho so furious she wouldn't dream of abandoning the match until it was done.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:20 pm

Shiho's violent hairpulling wouldn't take long to convince the girl with the Kansai accent to peel that little body off of her and go running for the hills, or, at least, for the safety of that big, bouncy inflatable ring. Shiho was still grumbling as she dusted herself off, annoyed that she already had sand in her bikini, rubbing her the wrong way. She was going to make Himari pay for that. Give the girl a wet sand wedgie and see how playful she was then!

The mocking was stupid. Totally, totally stupid. But Shiho couldn't help but get angry. Snarling, one sharp tooth showing over her lip, Shiho would shove up into the ring and jump to her feet, then, dramatically, would bring her own hand to her forehead in an "L" shape, and sticking her own tongue out, making it wiggle frantically all around to one-up Himari! "THAT'S what I'm gonna do, you little idiot!" she barked angrily. "Oh, and also...THIS!!"

She reached down over the side of the ring and scooped up some sand in her hand, making sure to get as much as possible. And...NOW she bounded over across that inflatable ring and pulled open Himari's bikini bottoms, shoving that gritty sand inside against her butt and then pulling those bottoms up as far as she could!

Last edited by Daaharu on Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:26 am

Himari froze like a deer in headlights as Shiho rushed towards her. She had never seen this kind of anger from the cute blonde. The gentle girl tried to slow down what she had already started. With raised hands, she cautioned: "Wait a minute- Eeeekk!" The blonde brat had gripped her bikini bottom with both hands and pulled with all her might.

The elastic fabric stretched far upward, exposing the innocent girls pale but cheeks. As soon as Shiho would release her hold the elastic would snap back and Himari would collapse to the mat, whimpering from the humiliating and painful first move. 

The sound of Himaris squealing and the sight of a girl getting an atomic wedgie elicited the interest of many beachgoers. They began to slowly gather around the ring and watch what they presumed was a lovers quarrel.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:09 pm

Himari seemed totally taken down just by that very first move, so now it looked to be just a total squash match in Shiho's favor. The blonde wasn't exactly surprised, seeing how meager and unassuming her opponent was, and maybe by the end she would even be merciful. More merciful than shoving wet sand into a girl's bikini and wedging it deep up her butt crack, anyway.

"Ooooooh, who's the loser now, huh!?" Shiho hissed, making another "L" with her hand, continuing to imitate Himari's little mocking encouragement from earlier. She didn't notice the crowd as she climbed on top of her opponent, putting her butt down on Himari's back, bouncing on her to make the ring shake and bounce, and to try to force the air out of the girl. She still had some wet sand on her hand...so she would use Himari's hair as a towel, wiping off as many of the particles as she could on that light-colored mane, then grabbing onto Himari's chin and pulling back on her head to bend her spine painfully back upon itself!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next