by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu - Page 3 Empty Re: Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:33 am

Shiho was not going to let Ai get the jump on her. She glanced up at the ref, then quickly over her shoulder towards the circling pink-haired girl, swinging around on her knees to face the cat girl before she could pounce on her. "Woof woof, you think you can get on top of me that easily, stupid cat!? Woof, yeah right, woof!"

As Ai pounced, Shiho lunged forward, too, the two of them tangling up together, breasts pressing on breasts, Shiho's paws slapping at Ai's sides as they met equally, dog and cat both trying to shove the other backward. "Woof woof, shut up stupid, and lose already! Woof!" she growled, snapping her teeth in Ai's face to show her canine ferocity! Unfortunately for her, the referee was not going to allow this new test of strength to play out. The stripe-wearing girl waved her arms to get the fighter's attention.

"Break, break! Kitty gets penalty attack against doggy! Break apart!" she instructed, and Shiho squealed in cute anger at the decision!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu - Page 3 Empty Re: Ai Daikirai vs. Shiho Funamizu

Post by dragonswill Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:40 pm

Ai would lock up with Shiho as she growled at the girl. "meow meow you shut you stupid dog!" Ai said as she tried to push Shiho down but the two animal girls seemed to be so evenly match, in both skill and body types. Ai still thought she had the bigger breast compared to the dog tho. As the ref waved her arms and called for a break Ai didn't want to go for a break as she wanted to rip the girls hair out. however the ref would break them apart soon after.

Ai smirked at Shiho when Ref broke them off and said she got a penalty attack on the Dog bitch. "Moew moew good" Ai said as she broke off form Shiho and wonder what she could do to Shiho for her penalty. She would sit there was she waited for the ref to let her do the penalty and couldn't stop her self from smirking a smug look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 23, 2018 6:52 am

Shiho snarled and pouted over the referee's decision, crossing her arms and rolling her eyes and letting out heavy sighs as the referee explained that Ai was going to get to perform a penalty punishment against her. Shiho would have appealed the decision, if there was anyone to appeal it to. It was a very, very, very, very stupid decision and she was starting to get pretty upset with the referee being so dumb that she let Ai have some random advantage!

"Woof woof, this is soooooooo stupid. Woof, I don't know why they let decisions like that happen when they obviously aren't right..." she grumbled to herself, as the referee would turn to Ai and explain the rules for the punishment she was allowed to apply to the grumpy puppy.

"You can hit her in any way that's legal, and she can't defend or strike back until after your blow has landed, when the match continues normally. Alternatively, you can assume an advantageous hold against her, though it can't be a pin or a submission hold. Go ahead and do what you'd like to her!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:59 am

Ai would think of a while as she was told how do the punishment. "meow meow...hmmm lets see what i can do " AI said as she looked at shiho. crawling over to the girl Ai had a dumb idea that she didn't think would be all that good but it was all she could think of. "meow meow i can do any move right?" Ai asked as as the ref nodded " AS long as its not a pin or submission hold." the ref reminded as Ai nodded and got close to Shiho befor kissing her deeply and shoved her on her back and started to rub the girl's crotch with her booty paw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:17 pm

Shiho grumbled and fidgeted around, her arms crossed over her chest, demonstrating just how stupid she thought this was as she refused to even acknowlede it or look at the referee or the kitten she was fighting. Maybe she should have looked at them so she knew what to expect, because all of a sudden Ai grabbed her and shoved her down. She was about to comment on how stupid it was to waste an advantage like that...when all of a sudden Ai's lips met hers, and that cat paw started rubbing at her naked crotch!

"Mmmmrrrllpgh!?" Shiho gasped, the sound muffled by the kiss from her opponent! She had not been expecting that at all, and her face burned bright red almost immediately at the strange turn the match had taken! This was sooooooo gross, getting kissed by a stupid idiot dummyhead like Ai! So gross she could barf or something! And that paw between her legs...well, it was annoying, too, and Shiho involuntarily squealed into the kiss as her knees knocked together and she squirmed underneath her foe, trying to wiggle her way out of this mess...!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:33 am

Ai smirked at shiho as she continue to kiss the girl and tried her best to make the girl wet with her paw rubbing between her legs. Ai knew she was making her advantage alittle bit weird but she wanted to show the girl she was much better then her at everything. she would hear the ref. "your time is running out " the ref said as Ai growled as she wished she could do more, but the cat paws made it hard for her to do nay real damage.

"meow....meow... whore..." Ai growled at Shiho as she would try to get the girl wet but she couldn't feel anything thanks to the cat paws. the ref would pat shiho's shoulders. "time time." the ref called out as Ai growled as her time was done meaning Shiho can start fighting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:59 am

Shiho hated all that rubbing so much that she was, like, the opposite of turned on. She might have gotten a little wet, but she was NOWHERE close to cumming, and any moisture that there was down there was only an unconscious reaction to all of that movement down there, not anything which indicated her mental state. She hated the kiss, too, because Ai's mouth tasted like butt. Finally, the referee tapped her on the shoulder, indicating Ai's turn to punish her was over and Shiho could get back to kicking the cat girl's stupid butt!

"Woof woof...you're a more whory whore..." Shiho would hiss, before she swung a paw up at Ai's face, trying to slap her hard to the side, then swung her other paw up, trying to slap her to the other side! Shiho was just going to keep batting Ai's head back and forth until the girl either died or got off of her! "Woof...dumbass, you're so stupid!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:38 am

Ai glared at Shiho as the girl didn't seemed to be affected by her rubbing. "meow meow what are you a virgin?" Ai asked annoying that she didn't seem to be having any affect on the girl. when her time was up Shiho would attack swinging her paw into Ais face as she groaned and would then get slaped on the slap on the other side her head would get swung back and fourth. "shut up!" Ai yelled angrly but would cover her mouth knowing she broke a rule and now had ot face the punishment. "meow meow shit.." Ai said and got off of shiho and sat down ready to face her punishment even though she didn't want to. she really hated this girl and that slip of the tongue cost her. "meow meow....do you worst whore!!!" Ai growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:38 am

Ai glared at Shiho as the girl didn't seemed to be affected by her rubbing. "meow meow what are you a virgin?" Ai asked annoying that she didn't seem to be having any affect on the girl. when her time was up Shiho would attack swinging her paw into Ais face as she groaned and would then get slaped on the slap on the other side her head would get swung back and fourth. "shut up!" Ai yelled angrly but would cover her mouth knowing she broke a rule and now had ot face the punishment. "meow meow shit.." Ai said and got off of shiho and sat down ready to face her punishment even though she didn't want to. she really hated this girl and that slip of the tongue cost her. "meow meow....do you worst whore!!!" Ai growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:38 pm

Yes, Ai's ministrations definitely did not have any effect on Shiho. Any tiny effect they did have, she hid perfectly, so much so that the cat just kept babbling stupid, nonsensical, idiotic things. "Woof, no, I just don't like idiot virgins like you!" she hissed, as she whacked her foe's head back and forth with her paws, trying to make her drop dizzy and/or dead from the repeated fluffy trauma!

The fact that the kitty yelled without saying "Meow" was almost a bad thing, because Shiho was totally kicking her ass. Still, as the girl laid down and the ref gave Shiho her instructions—"No pins or submissions during the penalty, and if you decide to hit her that will use up your time"—the blonde was feeling pretty good, smirking as she would scoot over and sit on top of her opponent, wiggling her butt in the kitty's stupid face. "Woof woof, I'll show you what kind of a whore you are, woof!"

Then, she would plant her butt firmly on Ai's face, practically forcing her fluffy tail into the girl's mouth, while her paws would go down to the cat's pussy to start rubbing and stroking, trying to turn her on!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next